It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Cigar Shaped 'Spaceships' In The Solar System? Try Debunking This!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
After those threads on ‘alien donuts’ and strange ’Alien triangles’, here are some intriguing pics of huge cigar shaped objects in the Solar System. Whether they are alien craft or man made or photo glitches, I leave it for you to decide. Here are some of the most intriguing cigar shaped objects photographed by our spacecraft as well as the HST that cannot be easily explained away.

But first the triangles and Donuts!

Triangle Shaped Craft

5th April 2000, 1106 hrs. Huge triangular shaped object surrounded
in an almost perfect semi circle by smaller objects photographed near
the sun.
Courtesy: SOHO/LASCO

Donuts

STS 75 and object photographed at Derbyshire (below). Credit BBC

Object on NASA Control Room screen and right an object over London.

Object photographed by an Israeli Lawyer.

And now...

Cigar shaped and Cylindrical Craft

Huge cigar shaped object clearly shown following a definite path in an orbit along the edge of Saturn’s ring.
Pic: HST WFPC2, Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI).

Confirming data was published in the February issue of Science News (V. 149, No. 5, p.71), which reported that the Hubble Space Telescope photographed a large elliptical "satellite" orbiting Saturn's rings in one photograph, which disappeared in a follow-up photograph. Two other very big and very bright orbiting objects were photographed May 22 and August 10, 1995, but had disappeared by November 21, 1995.

Here are a couple more pics. Cassini snapped the photos on Feb. 23, 2004, from a distance of 62.9 million kilometers (39 million miles). Notice the two ELONGATED objects which I've marked 'A' and 'B'.

These have not been satisfactorily explained so far.

Here’s another cigar shaped object that resembles a submarine photographed by Cassini near Saturn! I’ve enlarged it for easy visibility. Now NASA needs to improve its air brushing dept, what?

Courtesy: NASA/ESA

Photograph (below) of a strange cigar shaped object taken by the Russian space probe Phobos II. Immediately after this, it stopped all transmissions. Was Phobos II destroyed by the alien object? Here's the pic...

Cigar shaped object near Saturn. Courtesy: NASA/JPL

Cigar shaped object near crater.
Pic by Neil Armstrong. Courtesy: nonrecord

Cigar shaped object with a bright light
next to it. Photograph taken by John Glenn
during the Mercury-1 mission. Feb 26th 1962.
Courtesy: Skywatch.

AS16-120-19238. Pic taken by Apollo 16.

Photograph from 1870 taken near Mt. Washington in the USA.
This photo is dubbed, "the oldest UFO photograph ever taken."
Courtesy: uforth

What do you think of this cylindrical object (below) seemingly breaking up near the Sun? A malfunction? This huge object would be thousands of miles long!! We have comets/asteroids a few km in diameter that have been named and catalogued. Why not this one?

Courtesy: SOHO/LASCO

And here’s a composite animation by internos of the Cassini images showing an object near Saturn. According to him:

I don't know what is it, but it's clear that there's TRAFFIC there....
An Italian researcher, Gianluigi Barca, noticed these pics:

Here’s a strange looking curved cigar…

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Can’t see it? OK, here it is enlarged…

Another of Saturn's moons? Asteroid? Probably dust/ice on the lens!

Thanks to internos for the find.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Strange cigar shaped object above Mars.
Pic taken by the Russian Phobos II above Mars
Courtesy Filers Files #01

According to Dr. John Becklake of the London Science Museum the shadow is something that is between the spacecraft and Mars. He stressed that the object was seen by both the optical and the infrared (heat seeking) cameras. The spindle shadow is inconsistent with any possible shadow cast by the moon Phobos and is similar to a giant, hovering cigar- shaped mother craft like those seen over the US.

And now check out these four images below:

Credit: NASA/JPL/Space Science Institute

Now for the bombshell!

Scientists cannot explain all observed features. The current dilemma facing scientists is that Cassini is detecting extended objects like those pictured here.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

And finally an image from Norman Bergrun’s book, The Ringmakers Of Saturn
taken by the Voyager spacecraft (The only image available). The cigar shaped objects are visible in the rings:

Courtesy: Norman Bergrun

Well, ALL these images cannot be just trashed as CCD glitches, dust, ice, overexposure, shutter speeds and so on. Even if one of them is unexplainable, then there’s something going on in the Solar System! Yes, the truth is out there!

Cheers!

Some of the photographs seem to have been yanked off NASA's web site! Hmmm...Other photograph credits in the links below.

www.ufodigest.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.onnouscachetout.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.artgomperz.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hey Mikey boy have a cigar your gonna go far
- Pink Floyd

Thanks for the great pics. Very intriguing and thought provoking.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Mike buddy...

Thanks for adding a little spice to a rather dull Saturday night...

Yes, the cigar shaped object has become a staple in UFOlogy...

And I would wager that Phobos 2 did indeed meet its demise shortly after taking that photo - but only an opinion.

BTW - I'd love to hear what OrionHunterx has to say about this...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing these old pics up again, I have seen them many times over the years but its good for the young members to relate to old anonomlies with the new.

It may get them thinking?

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
BTW - I'd love to hear what OrionHunterx has to say about this...

I showed it to her and she says it's all hoooey!!! Oh woe!

Cheers!

[edit on 15-2-2009 by mikesingh]

[edit on 2-15-2009 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Dont forget about this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Keep it up

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Once again you have excelled in information.

Detailed, descriptive evidence once again we Terrans are NOT the only ones in this thing we call the infinite universe.

Thank you

wZn

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
very interesting objects

however not definitive evidence of extra terrestrial life in our solar system

unidentified these objects are

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I havent looked closer at it all, but this:

Definetly look like out of focus equipment...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I saw one of these cigar shaped things - (or something that looked like one of these)
while on the plane - flying from Chicago to LA - a couple of years ago -
This sighting began my tireless research of UFO's.
Up until that time - I didn't even dabble in the stuff -
but now - Well... Now - I'm interested.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Yeah! I think so too, but there's an uncanny resemblance to the object photographed by Armstrong on the Moon.

It seems to be in the same area, but with a decade between the photographs!!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Come on Mike, they are obviously all Mylar Ballons that have floated out to ...ummmm Saturn.
In fact that photo of saturn, saturn is actually a ballon.

Great Pics. Thanks. Normally a sceptic, but I am umming and ahhing here. Nice work.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Yeah! I think so too, but there's an uncanny resemblance to the object photographed by Armstrong on the Moon.

It seems to be in the same area, but with a decade between the photographs!!

Cheers!

exact same photo just color/contrast adjusted and turned 90 degrees.

-

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
Exact same photo just color/contrast adjusted and turned 90 degrees.

Huh? I didn't know that Neil Armstrong was also on the Apollo 16 as the official photographer?
The three were:

* John W. Young - Commander.
* T. Kenneth Mattingly Jr. - Command Module Pilot.
* Charles M. Duke Jr. - Lunar Module Pilot.

Cheers!

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

You are right. This one has showed up in other footage too as a UFO, but is the EVA floodlight/boom. Kind of boring, but true.

In this photo of the Apollo Command/Service Module you can see the location of the floodlight boom, and it's easy to understand how it could be captured by the camera when photos/film were taken through the window above it:

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

here are some intriguing pics of huge cigar shaped objects in the Solar System. Whether they are alien craft or man made or photo glitches, I leave it for you to decide. Here are some of the most intriguing cigar shaped objects photographed by our spacecraft as well as the HST that cannot be easily explained away.

Hi mikesingh, thanks for sharing, great thread as usual. strrd and flggd.

Very interesting pictures indeed.
Your thread is about the cigar shaped ones, so I stick only to those.
Personally I don’t have to be convinced anymore that our solar system is populated with many different Alien type visitors who has bases there all over the place.
So therefore could those colossal cigar shaped objects in those really beautiful pictures indeed being some mother ship type Alien crafts or even for the time being parked huge super structures who are total self-sustaining communities in my opinion.
I wish I could take a look there, what a magnificent experience would that be?

But about those two pictures, I have to ask you.
How big are the odds of photographing with a decade between the photographs two “different” objects on the moon who are in my absolute amateur eyes in fact 100% identical except the colours and clearness so to speak.
It are exactly the same craters and the object is absolute exactly at the same location in relation with those craters.
Can it be that they are in fact one and the same picture, where of the Neil Armstrong one is processed then [usually done by NASA] and the other one later published under a different name and time so to speak?

Thanks for mentioning that as also said by others marvellous book, The Ringmakers Of Saturn from Norman Bergrun.
It is really a must have, so I hope I would get it myself sometime in a second-hand store in Holland someday, because the original is to expensive for me.

Thanks again.

[edit on 15/2/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

William Cooper talks about this cigar space ship in his videos 1-28, on youtube he said it is 3 miles long.....

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Can it be that they are in fact one and the same picture, where of the Neil Armstrong one is processed then [usually done by NASA] and the other one later published under a different name and time so to speak?

Well, as per the image details, one is taken by Armstrong from Apollo 11 and the other from Apollo 16. It is most likely the same object that's been photographed. But you are right when you say that there is a possibility that both the images are the same but with a change in the hue, saturation and contrast.

I think the only way this can be cleared up is to get the gen from Neil Armstrong himself!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

here are some intriguing pics of huge cigar shaped objects in the Solar System. Whether they are alien craft or man made or photo glitches, I leave it for you to decide. Here are some of the most intriguing cigar shaped objects photographed by our spacecraft as well as the HST that cannot be easily explained away.

Hi mikesingh, thanks for sharing, great thread as usual. strrd and flggd.

Very interesting pictures indeed.
Your thread is about the cigar shaped ones, so I stick only to those.
Personally I don’t have to be convinced anymore that our solar system is populated with many different Alien type visitors who has bases there all over the place.
So therefore could those colossal cigar shaped objects in those really beautiful pictures indeed being some mother ship type Alien crafts in my opinion.

How big are the odds of photographing with a decade between the photographs two “different” objects on the moon who are in my absolute amateur eyes in fact 100% identical except the colours and clearness so to speak.
It are exactly the same craters and the object is absolute exactly at the same location in relation with those craters.

Thanks for mentioning that as also said by others marvellous book, The Ringmakers Of Saturn from Norman Bergrun.
It is really a must have, so I hope I would get it myself once in a second-hand store in Holland someday, because the original is to expensive for me.

Thanks again.

Those two photo's are one in the same. Taken only once. One is cropped and one is grey-scaled. The Item is man made as a previous poster mentioned.......

reply to post by mikesingh

Those two photo's are one in the same. Taken only once. One is cropped and one is grey-scaled. The Item is man made as a previous poster mentioned.......

The doughnuts are a common camera malfunction and I'm getting real tired of "reliving the magic"......However, there are many things captured on film in space that cannot be explained. Some of these are even in the same footage...

The Saturn anomaly has always baffled me as I can't disprove it and I have not tired of it yet.

Just Hyp's two cents, Cheers!

~Hyp

[edit on 15-2-2009 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
In the context of unidentified tubular objects in space, I would like to also point you to some clips I shot on 02/09/2009 of Betelgeuse in the Orion constellation.

I think these might well be related.

You will find the clips under ATS new video section here

media.abovetopsecret.com...

and here is an update that was shot yesterday-today in the night to rule out lens artefacts sofar.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

ongoing thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cudos Mike

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join