It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Cigar Shaped 'Spaceships' In The Solar System? Try Debunking This!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I can vouch for the Triangle UFO image taken in Westwago, LA 2005. This is exactly what they look like.

It's a perfect equilateral triangle with three semi-bright lights at each end. They are steady, and do not blink. These are the only lights on the craft (there are no blinking FAA signal lights).

It's absolutely silent, and makes no noise. It does "fly" very slow, and hovers in some instances. Conventional airplanes cannot perform this feat. They will simply stall and fall out of the sky.

I've had a chance to see one of these in person. It happened in Texas back around nine years ago (2000).

It's of my opinion that they seem to be observing and studying our race. I should also mention that it was not being chased by any military jets. I've come up with three theories: 1) they have the ability to cloak radar; 2) the military knows, and they do not pursue it; 3) the military knows, and have an agreement with them.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Man, it is not about providing proof or evidence. It is about people who never accept the faintest possibility and who are out there to drain your energy. It is a game for skeptics. Most skeptics are puppets of society. They have such a belief system that is nothing but another form of religion.

Great image.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
What is there to debunk, there are a million explanations for all them, they are number one photographs which can contain flaws, number two they can be explained by a million different natural reason that happen in space, and third some were taken by humans which can fake or place or just plain mess up a photo. Only one way this is ever going to be proven and that is with ET walking out shaking hands with the president and then handing us teleportation and free energy technology..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Star and a flag Mike (again!)

Love the pics of all the cigars and tubes, although the cigar on the moon has already been proven to be cropped and re-coloured (in only one page, love this site!)

However, I do have some issues with these donut images. I was fascinated by the famous tether incident, and looked for information anywhere I could. I'll put together a thread with everything I've found, but c'mon people, always seen face on, when the camera focuses they return to sharp points.

This should have been fully debunked by now!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

4.) They are are own craft.
Two
and three..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've always been pretty sure the "donuts" were something more than just debris, because they all have exactly the same very peculiar shape and, more, they PULSATE. Has anyone ever seen the explanation David Sereda gives on this? You can find something on YouTube. Fascinating to say the least.

Anyway, Mike you're great!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by andolin

OK, but why not at least considering the possibility that these things may be something extraterrestrial? Why couldn't they be our neighbours?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by andolin

Yes, I suppose that's also quite possible. I've considered that too, but I didn't mention it because we're not supposed to have this kind of technology. Right? If these are our crafts, then they must be from the blackest of black projects!

With this being said, I do not believe these are our crafts. The triangle UFO I witnessed did not act like a black military craft. These things fly fairly low, and slow. It seems as though they're not all too worried about being spotted by civilians. Wouldn't super classified projects try to avoid all means of detection? Wouldn't they fly fast and high, instead of slow and low?

I honestly think they're observing & studying us. These are most likely the benevolent extraterrestrials.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing, why would a super classified black military craft have three semi-bright lights? I would assume they would be void of all light in order to avoid detection.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Strange cigar shaped object above Mars. Pic taken by the Russian Phobos II above Mars Courtesy Filers Files #01

The strange account of the shadow on Mars really gripped me when the picture was printed in the newspapers years ago. Not only was it anomalous, it was the last image sent back by the Phobos probe before it abruptly stopped sending signals. IIRC it was allegedly smuggled out of Russia.

Two Phobos spacecraft were launched in 1988 to study Mars and its moon Phobos. Phobos 1 failed due to an error in a command sent to the spacecraft. Phobos 2 gathered data and took photographs of Mars and Phobos from orbit. However, it failed before launching two Phobos landing probes.
Source

Maybe it's just the shadow of Phobos on the surface, but the the ellipse seems quite different. Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Come on Mike, they are obviously all Mylar Ballons that have floated out to ...ummmm Saturn.
In fact that photo of saturn, saturn is actually a ballon.

Great Pics. Thanks. Normally a skeptic, but I am umming and ahhing here. Nice work.

I was going to say all birds, but we've been through that enough already

In all seriousness, a great post Mike, and some pictorial evidence that really does seem beyond rational debunking. But....having said that, I am sure someone will see birds and balloons, no matter what evidence they're presented with. I guess that is what keeps this site so interesting

[edit on 15-2-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Yes, some skeptics will hold out until the very end. Sightings, stories, and pictorial evidence means nothing to them.

It will take a personal sighting for skeptics to change their mind. Heck, and even then I'm sure some will shrug it off!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Maybe it's just the shadow of Phobos on the surface, but the the ellipse seems quite different. Any ideas?
The relative positions of the Phobos, Mars and the Sun.

If the Sun was lower over the horizon on that part of Mars the shadows would be longer, in the same way the shadow would be a perfect projection of the Phobos if the Sun was at a 90º angle over Mars.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWriter

It is a game for skeptics. Most skeptics are puppets of society. They have such a belief system that is nothing but another form of religion.

Great image.

Greetings

Here here. Well said TheWriter

Whilst a skeptical mind is a good thing, intractable and perverse logic and being unable/unwilling to consider alternate, rational, evidence is indeed akin to blind, religious, faith.

Debunkers all too often point the finger of religious fervor towards ufologists, yet fail to see the irony of their own fervent belief system.

Aleilius: exactly. And I've seen that in some of the most recent posts offering up some interesting photographic evidence. If debunkers want to debunk something, by all means, but at least weigh all the evidence presented in the post and not selectively focus on aspects that conveniently assist the debunking.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Some of the photographs seem to have been yanked off NASA's web site! Hmmm...Other photograph credits in the links below.
Could you say which images were "yanked" from NASA's site?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Salute, I am looking for that book my self and a book by Steckling called: we found alien bases on the moon.
Steckling

And here is an YouTube clip on Art Bell I think ..
Moon Bases

Regarding the cigar-ship, wich also is on the front of this book, I might say it lookes like a pen in front of the lense. BUT, what do I know !
I have seen the video of it wich I dont know if is real either.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I find it incredibly silly that this Experts on space dont know what these things are. They just cant be that st¤%id that they Do Not Know this..
They have to know evrything when they set up these 'missions',every thing must be taken into the calculation or the missions will not work..

Therefor I say most of the time, it is objects they do not know 'what' is..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The triangle shaped UFO:s are man made crafts, supposedly US military.
Some call them TR3B Astra.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
great post Mike. The huge cigar opbjects in the rings of Saturn have always held my intrest. But it messes with my head a little to think what if these were actually alien craft, how big are the aliens? On the planet Earth, we have an idea of size relative to dinosaurs, buildings and people. But a ship thousands of miles long is tough to wrap your head around.

Thanks again for putting this togeather in such a nice format.

Mike

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleilius
reply to post by mckyle

Yes, some skeptics will hold out until the very end. Sightings, stories, and pictorial evidence means nothing to them.

It will take a personal sighting for skeptics to change their mind. Heck, and even then I'm sure some will shrug it off!

I'm skeptic of individual claims. I'm pretty sure there is other life out there, and they have probably come around from time to time. But what bugs me about the entire thing is that some people believe in them to the point where they believe anything they see is a UFO and anyone who thinks otherwise is just a debunker.

It's no different than people who see the Virgin Mary on a potato chip when it gets to that point.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Thanks for the video!

I don't remember seeing a light in the middle of the triangle, lights around edge, or any blinking lights. Only three semi-bright white lights at each end of the triangle (did not change color either). Now that's not to say "they" didn't have these turned off. That's always a possibility, and I can't be too sure.

If these are classified military spy planes then why are they flying low and slow? The spy planes I remember reading about tend to fly really high, and quite fast.

badmedia: I can appreciate this perspective. It's good to be skeptical in some situations. I will readily change my viewpoint if new information arises, but at the moment there's too much out there. Sure a large portion is probably fake, but it's quite possible some claims are indeed true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join