It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Cigar Shaped 'Spaceships' In The Solar System? Try Debunking This!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272
OP, if anyone on this board actually "outranks" you in any way shape or form it is a shame. You contribute more to this forum than anyone I have seen yet. Great stuff. S&F.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by shug7272]

Mikesingh is the SOUL of this forum. ATS without Mike would look like an empty can. And i am PROUD to know him.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yep! It's most likely an out-of-focus OMS, or NASA would never have put out that image in the first place if it was an alien cigar!!

But what has befuddled me is the caption that the photograph was taken by Neil Armstrong. Now what the heck has he to do with Apollo 16? Or was he secretly stowed aboard for some black project assignment?

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by shug7272
OP, if anyone on this board actually "outranks" you in any way shape or form it is a shame. You contribute more to this forum than anyone I have seen yet. Great stuff. S&F.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by shug7272]

Mikesingh is the SOUL of this forum. ATS without Mike would look like an empty can. And i am PROUD to know him.

Wow! Now that calls for a beer!
Thanks guys. But without the likes of internos we'd all be groping in the dark. He's a 'walking encyclopedia'!!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
But what has befuddled me is the caption that the photograph was taken by Neil Armstrong. Now what the heck has he to do with Apollo 16? Or was he secretly stowed aboard for some black project assignment?

Why would you accept any caption put on a photo by an unknown person?

If I make a site and put there a photo saying "Cigar-shaped object in crater taken by ArMaP", would you believe it?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hey mike - off topic but i noticed hurley was reading a magazine in this weeks lost with your avatar on the front cover but that picture had the letter y in red on the helmet/gold visor?.

One of Lost's key writers, Brian K. Vaughan, created Y: The Last Man, a comic-book miniseries that posits a world populated entirely by women, except for one man. (Jorge Garcia's Hurley was reading a Spanish-language 
copy of it in the airport in the Feb. 18 episode.)

curious as to where it comes from.

good thread by the way

[edit on 22/2/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
If I make a site and put there a photo saying "Cigar-shaped object in crater taken by ArMaP", would you believe it?

Yeah!! That I would believe!! Because it would be from ArMaP!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Hey mike - off topic but i noticed hurley was reading a magazine in this weeks lost with your avatar on the front cover but that picture had the letter y in red on the helmet/gold visor?.

The Last Man, a comic-book that posits a world populated entirely by women, except for one man.

Yep! That's me! I was that last man standing and look what happened to me! My darn avatar says it all!! Too much of anything's bad, what?

Cheers!

[edit on 22-2-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by ArMaP

Yeah!! That I would believe!! Because it would be from ArMaP!!

I would too!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I for one would like to welcome our alien overlords in there giant ships! I like to remind them that I can be useful in rounding up my fellow humans to toil in there sugar caves!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Great post mike

what i really like is how detailed the triangle images are.

Taking into account when us humans send shuttles into space it is our best work and design. From that do you think it is possible to look at these UFO's and see the technology that they have on the craft to almost determine what technoligical stage they are at, for instance some of these ships are travelling at very high speeds, are there things suriving inside? if yes how? what technology,

I'm not very good with wording things hope i made sense

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join