It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Triangles or Back Engineered Top Secret Craft? Some Of The Best Photographs!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The UK knows more than it is saying about top secret American aircraft projects, recently declassified documents reveal.
BBC News

Here’s a collection of those ubiquitous triangular shaped craft. Are they alien or the Top Secret Aurora or TR3-B Astra, presumably made by Lockheed Skunk Works/Boeing’s Phantom Works? According to Dr Richard Boylan Ph.D., the US is currently using back engineered alien technology in various craft like the top secret Aurora, TAW-50 and so on as a matter of routine. Here I will only mention the triangle shaped craft seen in the skies over many countries.

The Aurora is a moderate-sized space faring vehicle. The late National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf of NSC's unacknowledged Special Studies Group subcommittee, (formerly called MJ-12), has stated that the Aurora can operate on both conventional fuel and antigravity field propulsion systems. He further stated that the Aurora can travel to the Moon.

The TR3-B 'Astra, is a large triangular anti-gravity craft within the U.S. fleet. Black projects defense industry insider Edgar Rothschild Fouche wrote about the existence of the TR3-B in his book, Alien Rapture. My ex-NSA informant, also confirmed that the TR3-B is operational. He had this to say about the TR3-B triangular antigravity craft:

"The TR3-B is the code name for what everyone on Earth has seen. It is a very large triangular-shaped re-entry vehicle with anti-gravity. It is what the November [2000] issue of Popular Mechanics identified as the Lenticular Reentry Vehicle, a nuclear-powered ‘flying saucer’, the first version of which went operational in 1962”.

This is an alleged photo of a hard-copy photograph. Note the tack
attaching the photo to the wall or board, the German writing on the
photo and the tacked note. Could this be an early German prototype
of the TR-3B?
Courtesy: dcodereport

Here are some of the pictures captured mostly by amateur photographers that seem to be some of the best in class. Auroras? TR3-B Astras? Or Alien craft? Impossible to know presently, but there sure IS some strange stuff out there, unless all these photographs are hoaxed, which is most unlikely.

In the presumed picture, taken by a classified STS mission in 2002,
you can see a full-body shape aircraft (a black triangle) coming out
from Earth’s atmosphere to go into space. Could it be the Aurora
or the TR3-B Astra? Or an alien craft? Or fake?
Courtesy: C. Barbato.

It is most likely that some of these craft may be alien in origin and others man-made with the help of reverse engineered alien technology. But then this raises another question. How did they manage to lay their hands on this technology?

Further details of these sightings can be found at the links below.

Cheers!

All photographs courtesy ufocasebook except as indicated otherwise.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.drboylan.com...
www.ufopictures.info...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.dcodereport.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I've been a fan of the TR-3B for awhile now this is not a pic but it's cool
Most likley fake but still cool

[edit on 28-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Great thread mike! I found this and I believe it is what you mention when you said popular science mag: lenticular reentry vehicle ( sorry pic cut off)

[edit on 28-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

image scaled

[edit on 12/29/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I've been a fan of the TR-3B for awhile now this is not a pic but it's cool
Most likley fake but still cool

Good find SLAYER!
The first vid doesn't seem to be fake, though I've got my doubts on the second one. And if the first one is 100% genuine, then all I can say is WOW!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
mod edit - link

The Mysterious TR-3B - Govt UFO

Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology. The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption. The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator. The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%.This causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed--except, of course, those UFOs we did not build.

The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. Once you get it up there at speed, it doesn’t take much propulsion to maintain altitude. At Groom Lake their have been whispered rumours of a new element that acts as a catalyst to the plasma. With the vehicle mass reduced by 89%, the craft can travel at Mach 9, vertically or horizontally. My sources say the performance is limited only by the stresses that the human pilots can endure. Which is a lot, really, considering along with the 89% reduction in mass, the G forces are also reduced by 89%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: American Antigravity

[edit on 28-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

====
Mod Edit: Added citation, trimmed large quote

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Some interesting photographs. I think they are secret US aircraft. It's open to speculation, but there's no reason to suggest they are 'back-engineered.' The majority of reported sightings have occurred in North America, North UK and parts of Northern Europe. All areas with US Air bases and legitimate airspace for testing.

I can't think of a better way of testing the maneuverability and capabilities of these craft than by scrambling the Air force and seeing how they cope. That they would remain elusive and secret is understandable. A recent video posted by Zorgon (the 2nd of 3 in his thread) seemed pretty convincing evidence of a triangular craft at night.

I'm not against the idea of aliens ( I'm interested) but it's more reasonable to assume that they are terrestrial, human-made craft until better evidence arrives. Maybe one crashing and gaining publicity before the inevitable removal of all evidence? Like many on these boards, evidence of *peaceful* alien life or technology would be exciting.

Good post

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I think the second one is real but not as advanced as the TR-3B

Probably conventualy powered

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Yep! That's the one. Here it is in full:

It has a *snip* nuclear power plant for crying out loud!!

Cheers!

====
Mod Edit: No profanity please.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Both vids are CGI. The first was debunked in another thread here at ATS and the 2nd one, a CGI glitch can be seen if you slow the video down by half and about 2/3 the way thorugh.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Fake or not, that first video really captures the motion as described by witnesses of the black craft. Airplanes and helicopters have to 'keep falling forward' fast enough to miss the ground
These things seem to operate on whole new propulsion system. Interesting.

For the first video, if real, why the hell would they hover above a major urban area and light up like that? More questions than answers there!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
ufo's are steam ships? the way we use nuclear power now is via steam. a hi-tech locomotive of sorts.

the first video has a very mechanical/animated feel in its movement. i hate to say out-loud "cgi" but it "feels" like it.

great thread!

[edit on 12/28/2008 by zooplancton]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I went into some detail on how this is accomplished in my post

Check it out good info
Alien Technology: It's time to release more, The Economy can use it

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The thing about your fist photograph, is that the triangluar shadow on the left side does not follow through and cast its shadow on the people standing right under the edge of the triangle, and on the right, the shadow does follow through and blocks the light shining on the people standing under the triangle. The shadow of the triangle is not swayed to the right side, it is directly below the craft.

Fake IMO.

The others, cept one of the bright white triangle, CGI IMO, the others are interesting!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Both vids are CGI. The first was debunked in another thread here at ATS and the 2nd one, a CGI glitch can be seen if you slow the video down by half and about 2/3 the way thorugh.

Cheers!!!!

Yeah I saw that post but...

I was not convinced it was faked.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Great thread Mike:

triangles have been reported everywhere, and in some cases, like in the belgian ufo wave, they were something unexplainable.
The first one of the series is an elaboration of this reconstruction made for Discover Magazine issued on 1986:
(found by Canada_EH)

...which was clearly photoshopped itself IMO (notice the shadows wich are being cast as if it was midday, while ONLY the plane casts an elongated one, and the area below the plane is not as dark as it should be, also compare its shadow with the hangar's one):

Here, i've recreated the process starting form the reconstruction of the newspaper: i think it was mirrored horizontally, colorized, then stretched vertically.

There would also be this one, taken in Petit Rechain, Belgium, on 1990:

Photo of a triangle UFO taken during the 1989-1990 Belgium UFO wave, during which many people observed large triangle craft. The photo was allegedly made at the beginning of April 1990 (4 or 7 probably). The photographer's girl friend saw the object and gave him notice. Limited details are available about the sighting or the photographer.
www.ufoevidence.org...

"Mr. P. M. is a young worker (turner). The photo was allegedly made at the beginning of April 1990 (4 or 7 probably). The photographer's girl friend saw the object and gave him notice. He had a roll nearly finished in his apparatus and made the two last (numbers 35 and 36). Then he sent the roll to a lab which was offering cheap prices. When the roll came back, only 35 was good, there was practically nothing on 36. P. M. showed the 2 photos to several people working with him (they have been found back and have confirmed), and then threw away number 36. One of his colleagues, Mr. L. R., spoke to a press photograph, who bought the copyright (Mr. L. R. and other colleagues have confirmed this part of the story). Then the photo appeared in the press (a couple of months after it had been made)."[footnote 1]

Kodak 200 ASA film, Praktika BX20 with Cokin 1A skylight filter on zoom setting, exposure 2 seconds at f4

Original article
www.ufoevidence.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
ufos.about.com...

Thanks for sharing, Mike

[edit on 28/12/2008 by internos]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

great thread mikesingh !

with so many UFO reports of triangle craft lately there is no doubt that they exist and at this point there is no way of knowing if it's ours or Alien craft.

i have been wondering what has replaced the stealth fighter and this may be the answer. and even if it is a man made craft there is still the possibility that some of it is back engineered Alien technology.

here is a screen grab photo from a Russian UFO documentary that shows a triangle craft ...

i have read that this new secret triangle craft has the capability to project a hologram image of itself outward to be used as a decoy to confuse an aggressor.

star and flag from me

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Here, i've recreated the process starting form the reconstruction of the newspaper: i think it was mirrored horizontally, colorized, then stretched vertically.

Excellent analysis internos! As usual!

You're right about the shadows. There seem to be none where those guys are standing! But probably the light is at 12 O'Clock (vertical) and the 'craft' is resting a few feet above ground level. So if one sees it from the angle where the photograph has purportedly been taken from, it would seem like the shadow is displaced somewhat. However, this would not be noticeable where the people standing around it are concerned as they are firmly on terra ferma! Vertical lighting means no shadows. But an object with some vertical displacement would have a displaced shadow depending on the angle and distance from where one is looking at it.

But heck! It does seem to be a fake or 'dressed up' as you rightly brought out! And why they stretched that pic is strange.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i have read that this new secret triangle craft has the capability to project a hologram image of itself outward to be used as a decoy to confuse an aggressor.

Hell's Bells!!
Now that's interesting!

But I wonder how they'd trick heat seeking missiles if it's a holographic projection?? Or for that matter radar guided seekers since there would be no radar 'signature' of the holographic projections?

But hey! What do I know?

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
IMO I think quite a few of triangular-shaped crafts are man-made products of the U.S. Military. If you want to learn a few things about the TR3-B I recommend you watch this video.
www.youtube.com...
Also if you want to learn more about anti-gravity propulsion I recommend you watch the videos on the same channel of the above video.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Here's another very interesting piece:

>> Mod Edit: (PDF file)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join