It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the indigo children.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

i appreciate your point of view but this is not at all what i said. i DO NOT feel better than anyone.

do you know how egotisitcal you infact sound?????

look at this statement

i DO NOT feel better than anyone.

well i should think not and do you know BECOUSE UR NOT

You are EGOTISTICAL

now i know what indigo child are EGOTISTACAL LITTLE MUPPETS

thank you end of debate

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
"the thing is we have already succeeded in many parts of our mission. we have prevented many things from occuring that most are not even aware of. you know all these posts you read about ET's coming on oct 14 2008, pole shift, etc. many of these things were planned and could have happened but were overted. the problem is you just have to take my word on it. since it did not happen everyone thinks it was all just BS.

we are all doing many things on both conscious and unconscious levels all the time. some of us are fulllfilling our missions on a very aware and conscious level some are not. but again everyone on this planet is part of the process no one is viewed as less important than another. the only difference is some have woken up and some have not. "

That's a comforting thought. Say I don't believe you. Can you change my mind show me proof or even understand that I might already see the proof just don't realise it can you help me realise it?
What I'm trying to say is.. How did you prevent these things?

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Zealott]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Zealott]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Its not that DNA is too complicated, its just that its more of a "my dad is stronger than your dad" type of argument.

Yes maybe one dad is stronger but like hell you're ever going to get a chance to put your old man in the ring with your buddy's dad. Not gonna happen.

This thread will be done if Azurite leaves (takes 2 to Tango), good talk all and thanks for hooking me up with that Puscifer link. Wicked song and video.

Peace

[edit on 13-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
forget about indigos, humans, etc. the fact is we are all one and we all work together. DNA differences is just mechanics and to complicated to discuss here. DO NOT ever feel as if anything is above you or better than you.

i dont get this part? forget the reason for the thread??? humans? ok..

we are all one = indigos are full of # ?

dna diffences is just mechanics and to compicated to discus>> LOL

well i gues its becouse you have no clue? and CAN NOT debate it becouse you have no proof.. and i did ask in a very polite manner i think..

DO NOT ever feel as if anything is above me? or better than me? so what is an indio child

NO offence but im having a hard time in what your argument is ??

please tell me becouse i dont like conjecture

?

the reason for the tread was watching a video not discussing DNA but that is where it has lead.

i have a great amount of information on DNA mechanics but it is too complicated to discus HERE thru typed out communication vs. a one on one conversation.

i have no argument with you

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

I edited my above post after I found your response to one of mine on page 2. I'd like to meet you in ATS chat sometime Auzurite.

I like where this thread is going like many other threads there will be few valueable nuggets of expressed thought amongst the garbage.
Hhopefully more indigo children voice their opinion on the video and song and explain to us what they think it means to be an indigo child.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
indigos do not have anything better as i said earlier the reason for the difference in strand content had/has to do with how much frequency earth could/can hold. if we all came in with 48 strand potential earth would have blown up it could not handle that type of energy all at once. therefore we as a TEAM split up into who wanted to hold what amount of stranding. it was all an individual choice not a you get this much and you get that much. anyway the whole DNA thing is neither here nor there. the important point is that we all as a COLLECTIVE human race have some much more potential than we realize. ALL OF US

This is my translation of what you are saying ---------------------

indigoes do not have anything better but yet there dna is differnt and it has to do with frequency earth? can hold "didnt get that part".. but.. we all came in with 48 strands earth "nothing to do with DNA" would have blown up ? oh realy? becouse of dna? wow amazing!!! we as a team? split up and hold what amout of stranding??? "not logical" it was and individual choice "there goes the team aspect i guess" anyway the hole dna thing is niether here nore there "ie full of #" becouse that is the basis of your argument.. the important point is that we as a collective "so not indigo then?" human race have somemore potential tha we realize

and that make you special?

patheitc

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
the reason for the tread was watching a video not discussing DNA but that is where it has lead.

i have a great amount of information on DNA mechanics but it is too complicated to discus HERE thru typed out communication vs. a one on one conversation.

i have no argument with you

------------------

i have a great amount of information on DNA mechanics but it is too complicated to discus HERE

im sorry but im not stupid nore think i am if you wish to show proof of this then please show me.. dont think im not worthy of your understanding of the mechanics of DNA

Test me.. i wish to see the complex thing i can not understand.. or is it that you dont even undestand what it is you are saying?

sometimes i wonder i really do... well then again we do have infinity ..

ill leave you with your "reality" becouse its not the same as mine "oh evolved one who cant prove anything i ask"

say wat?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
thanks for the discussion guys i'm leaving the thread. i don't see any point in engaging in arguments. discussion i'm all about but this has turned into something i don't want to engage in. peace

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That was truly messed up. The video + the song= messed up. Seperately, not so bad. Together, it just didn't vibe.

As for those who decided that Azurite was being arrogant or what have you, come on. You really got your head stuck that far up? you can't step back and read something objectively? sure, if you read it subjectively, and read it from the egos point of view, your going to come away with the thought that you are lesser than you are. Azurite never even put out the vibes that he/she thinks he/she is better than you, you inferred that on your own from what was possibly your own sub conscious lack of self esteem and self worth.

indigo is a horrible label, and its done its work IMO. Its made us out to be like the mutants from x-men. outcasts. i won't pretend to be as aware as Azurite, but im aware. ive been aware since i was a child. There is a whole other level of things that our five senses do not comprehend, therefore our minds stay asleep to the fact.

If i told you that people around you, may be "portals" for higher density negative beings whose only goal in life is to seep you of your energies, you'll ask me for proof. How am i supposed to give you proof? look at your life, pick out the synchronicities, see how there are no coincedences, everything is connected. Of course, you could be those "portals" yourselves, i dont know you in RL. but i will say the proof is individualized. its a subjective matter that must be examined objectively, and if you can't do that, then what can i say?

Do i feel entitled? no, not at all. Why should i be entitled, just because im aware? if i felt like i was entitled, would i freely share this information with you? not a frigging chance. id play you like the pharoahs played the populace. and seeing how Azurite is much more knowledgable, he/she could very well act like royalty. But Azurite didn't. and if he/she's really "indigo", wont ever. not in the inherent nature of "indigo"

As to allowing the kids themselves to grow up feeling entitled, no, not happening. it doesn't matter if the parents treated the child like God incarnate, the "indigo" will simply not act like that. not in our nature. This comes from the deep extensive programming humanity has been subjected to for a very long time.

Can i perceive some events in my life before they happen, yes. Do i have a strong intuiton, and pick up on bs and other things in my life, yes. Can i see through the veil of 3rd density, yes, barely, but yes. Can i levitate, speak telepathically, walk through walls, communicate with animals and see "angelic" and "demonic" beings? a few i can do, and the others its possible for me to do, just have to "awaken" the abilities.

Can you do them as well? Yes. every human who possess a soul can. And probably those who don't, but i don't know, i haven't studied that in depth.

As for the whole dna argument, i cannot believe you people couldn't see that you were being told you can use your full dna too, "indigos" are just born with it, you'll have to work with at it.

Have a nice day

love and peace

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That video clip was taken from a movie called Fantastic Planet from 1973, it is a classic international film bearing many awards. It was a collaboration between France and Czechoslovakia and remains a very well debated commentary on humanity and our future as well as our limited views on how we treat others we deem of less importance or intelligence. the actual title was La Planète Sauvage, which is listed as The Savage Planet in some countries; definately worth watching with your Indigo and Crystal children.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by caithness cat
That video clip was taken from a movie called Fantastic Planet from 1973, it is a classic international film bearing many awards. It was a collaboration between France and Czechoslovakia and remains a very well debated commentary on humanity and our future as well as our limited views on how we treat others we deem of less importance or intelligence. the actual title was La Planète Sauvage, which is listed as The Savage Planet in some countries; definately worth watching with your Indigo and Crystal children.

Yeah that video was not made for the song and the movie has nothing to do with indigo children. Its just a really trippy song they put to a clip of a really trippy movie. They have no relation.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

have you paid to have your DNA analysed and do you have those papers to show that they have you on record as having 24-48 helixes of nucleic acid in your chromosomes?

if not.. how do you know if you're actually not human?

do you "just know" ...

and by "you" i don't mean "you" as in everybody.. i actually am asking you, azurite.

thanks.

-

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Im going to go through this bit by bit...

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
That was truly messed up. The video + the song= messed up. Seperately, not so bad. Together, it just didn't vibe.

As for those who decided that Azurite was being arrogant or what have you, come on. You really got your head stuck that far up?

Yes we have and why??? ill show you why...

you can't step back and read something objectively? sure, if you read it subjectively, and read it from the egos point of view, your going to come away with the thought that you are lesser than you are. Azurite never even put out the vibes that he/she thinks he/she is better than you, you inferred that on your own from what was possibly your own sub conscious lack of self esteem and self worth.

this part is about you defending azurite i gather?

indigo is a horrible label, and its done its work IMO. Its made us out to be like the mutants from x-men. outcasts. i won't pretend to be as aware as Azurite, but im aware. ive been aware since i was a child. There is a whole other level of things that our five senses do not comprehend, therefore our minds stay asleep to the fact.

Now this part is why we are so miffed..

lets look at one statement "There is a whole other level of things that our five senses do not comprehend"

oh realy? and does that make you understand something you cant comperhend?? "makes no sens"

then you say "i won't pretend to be as aware as Azurite, but im aware."

no its called being alive get a grip.. or lay off the drugs..

If i told you that people around you, may be "portals" for higher density negative beings whose only goal in life is to seep you of your energies, you'll ask me for proof. How am i supposed to give you proof? look at your life, pick out the synchronicities, see how there are no coincedences, everything is connected. Of course, you could be those "portals" yourselves, i dont know you in RL. but i will say the proof is individualized. its a subjective matter that must be examined objectively, and if you can't do that, then what can i say?

now lets look at this part "If i told you that people around you, may be "portals" for higher density negative beings"

portals for higher density? WTF planet are you living on? you use denisty and negative beings in the same sentance!!!! "again you are flawed"

Do i feel entitled? no, not at all. Why should i be entitled, just because im aware? if i felt like i was entitled, would i freely share this information with you? not a frigging chance. id play you like the pharoahs played the populace. and seeing how Azurite is much more knowledgable, he/she could very well act like royalty. But Azurite didn't. and if he/she's really "indigo", wont ever. not in the inherent nature of "indigo"

Now we understand your thinking "Do i feel entitled? no, not at all. Why should i be entitled, just because im aware? if i felt like i was entitled, would i freely share this information with you? not a frigging chance."

Read that again NOT a frigging chance? sounds like some kinda cult or club fo indigo kids can only join? "feel special do we?"

then? "id play you like the pharoahs played the populace."

get pissed off much? sounds like it to me, showing your colours now MR indigo im special person.. pathetic

lol and to continue

But Azurite didn't. and if he/she's really "indigo", wont ever. not in the inherent nature of "indigo"

You bashed the lable but quick to use it as your defence...

As to allowing the kids themselves to grow up feeling entitled, no, not happening. it doesn't matter if the parents treated the child like God incarnate, the "indigo" will simply not act like that. not in our nature. This comes from the deep extensive programming humanity has been subjected to for a very long time.

not in our nature. This comes from the deep extensive programming humanity has been subjected to for a very long time.

WHAT? WHAT?????? are you tripping? programming???? LOL oh lord were is neo when you need him are you 15???

Can i perceive some events in my life before they happen, yes. Do i have a strong intuiton, and pick up on bs and other things in my life, yes. Can i see through the veil of 3rd density, yes, barely, but yes. Can i levitate, speak telepathically, walk through walls, communicate with animals and see "angelic" and "demonic" beings? a few i can do, and the others its possible for me to do, just have to "awaken" the abilities.

"Can i perceive some events in my life before they happen, yes. Do i have a strong intuiton, and pick up on bs and other things in my life, yes. Can i see through the veil of 3rd density, yes, barely, but yes."

lol wow this is a good one so you can see the future??? did you see this post coming? I BET NOT.... you can see through the veil of 3rd density??

have you ever read a # dictonary to understand the sentences you are saying??? let me guess your american? LOL.. jeez.. color colour :|?

Can you do them as well? Yes. every human who possess a soul can. And probably those who don't, but i don't know, i haven't studied that in depth.

Look at this little cracker.. Can i do all what you say an indigo child can do?? YES.. so there for YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL LOL.. and then you say some humans have no soul WTF???? you aint studied it?? im sure you cant even addup 1+1=2.. by all accounts

As for the whole dna argument, i cannot believe you people couldn't see that you were being told you can use your full dna too, "indigos" are just born with it, you'll have to work with at it.

use all my dna??? im sorry but you are totaly clueless on what DNA is .. you are confusing DNA with THE Brains capacity to use all its nural network and that has # all to do with DNA... its more to do with understanding than anything.. if one is to mutate the human BASIC double helix you would infact not be a human you would be a SUB race of human you clown... EVERYONES DNA IS THE SAME.. its just not in the same ORDER ffs did you ever do bioligy????

Have a nice day

love and peace

YOU NEED to get a grip on that EGO and start being yourself and not pretending to come from mars or think you are better "with your dna crap" and you "im aware" crap.. becouse YOUR NOT

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
your bringing up a very non existant point. i am not better than you. or anyone. you relate being aware with better than? thats your problem. not mine. dont project your insecurities on anything i said. and dont put words in mouths. i AM NOT BETTER THAN YOU, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME. we are equally human. do you not consider yourself human? that also is not my problem. yes it was a rant, no it never said i was better than you.

knowledge= power. Aware=knowledge. your aware of certain things, it gives you an advantage, does it not. i've seen some of your posts, you arent mainstream sheeple. you should understand this clearly, but your Ego seems to be getting all defensive over something which is non existent. unless your reading into the words and have come up with some kind of idea that the intent behind my words was me trying to lord it over you and the rest of humanity. which it was not

your like a blind guy with a seeing eye dog. the problem is, the only thing keeping you blind is the glasses you wear because you think your blind. so you follow your seeing eye dog.

i'll say it again. THERE IS NO BETTER THAN, WE ARE ALL EQUAL. and if i was lording it over you, why does it bother you? how would it even affect you, besides assaulting your ego? dont speak of ego, while being ruled by your own.

i just re-read your reply, and Sir, you are a fool. Good day.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

id play you like the pharoahs played the populace

realy?

how very arogant of you... sad and pathetic

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
"your bringing up a very non existant point."

and what point is that???

i am not better than you. or anyone. you relate being aware with better than? thats your problem.

No what you fail to understand is that YOU are trying to tell me you are more aware of "somthing" that you fail to prove.. FAIL understand???

are you god? or something becouse you sound so far up your own arse you would put paris hilton to shame..

not mine. dont project your insecurities on anything i said. and dont put words in mouths. i AM NOT BETTER THAN YOU, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME. we are equally human.

So what is the point of "indgio children" ???? you make your argument and cant keep to it YOUR BETTER OR UR NOT stop trying to play both sides of the argument.. how old are you??

do you not consider yourself human? that also is not my problem. yes it was a rant, no it never said i was better than you.

LOL? hey im not the one saying im indigo YOU ARE

knowledge= power. Aware=knowledge.

I love this little calculation... you seek power? becouse aware = power if thats how you wish to hit me.. btw i do mathmatics.. so bring it on

your aware of certain things, it gives you an advantage, does it not.

No its does not give one advantage it gives one undestanding, one only takes advantage if one is in thurt of power as you said....stupid

i've seen some of your posts, you arent mainstream sheeple.

Well im glad you have, becouse you know i wont take what ever bull#' you are trying to feed others but i see right through you and you falseness

you should understand this clearly, but your Ego seems to be getting all defensive over something which is non existent.

My ego is very fine thankyou and the reason why im talking to you is to put your Egotistcal nonsence back in its BOX

unless your reading into the words and have come up with some kind of idea that the intent behind my words was me trying to lord it over you and the rest of humanity. which it was not

So what is it then?? "oh im aware you are not"?? what part of that is not lording? "im smart your a dork" ??? same thing right.. oh wait you have all 48 "strands" working while us mer mortals onnly have 12.. pathetic,

your like a blind guy with a seeing eye dog. the problem is, the only thing keeping you blind is the glasses you wear because you think your blind. so you follow your seeing eye dog.

I would rathter be blind to the crap you are saying than be miss guided and unenducated...

i'll say it again. THERE IS NO BETTER THAN, WE ARE ALL EQUAL. and if i was lording it over you, why does it bother you? how would it even affect you, besides assaulting your ego? dont speak of ego, while being ruled by your own.

This statement is a testerment to your entire argument... why does it bother you?

does it bother you that im telling you that infact you are no better than me or anyone els and that you are as not aware as you may think.. infact you are so stupid its a joke? is that why you wish to base stupid arguments on dna and "awareness" than one can not prove ???

i just re-read your reply, and Sir, you are a fool. Good day.

Yes i am a fool and you are amazingly special... pathetic

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
by the way.. the animation in the video is form an old 70's cartoon called fantastic planet
the song is from puscifer..this was just put together by someone on youtube.. it wasn't like.. "made" .. it's not "new"... well the song is relatively new..

i posted a thread about the song lyrics relavence to the chip and indigo children etc...

as i see that that's more relevant than the old student film cartoon a youtuber put to the song

Indigo children lyrics thread

In the lyrics, he's talking about an EMP from the "mother" and "son"
this could be easily translated as electromagnetic pulses from the "mother" (earth) and "son" (the SUN).. and their interaction with each other in a massive pulse.

EMP's from solar flares during heavy sunspot activity have been discussed as a major threat to the electronic infrastructure of our modern civilization.
especially around 2012..beginning it's ramp up to that point around late 2010 early 2011.

if the ways of our currently unveiling new world order and the "implanted chip" method of creating a digital cashless society, are implemented world wide, and everyone that has a chip, blindly relies on the teat of the controlling power structure for sustenance and luxury, then what happens when a massive EMP hits the society, and those chips are rendered completely impotent and non functional?
Who survives at that point?
The ones that denied the temptation to be chipped, and chose to be self sufficient?
if they've developed a self sufficient method of survival that could survive without the use of electronic circuitry, or be shielded by hardening their appliances or buried electronics infrastructure in their locale.

feel free to talk about that there..

Indigo children lyrics thread

enjoy.

-

[edit on 14-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros
From Wikipedia :

* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)

* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.

* Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."

* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).

* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.

* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.

* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).

* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.

* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").

* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds way too general for my tastes, seems like its more of a "feel good" for the parents than anything else.

Peace

sounds like a mild case of fetal alcohol syndrome to me.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by firsttimecaller]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by firsttimecaller

or he could have said spoilt little brat

up there own arse.. i blame the parents..

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Man, I suffered 4 minutes of having to listen to that Puscifer song.

I didn't turn it off past mid way point because I was nauseated, I was just getting bored to death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join