It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the indigo children.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Here's a video I found yesterday and I tried posting it while the sites went down. I'm curious to hear the opinion from some of the indigo children.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Zealott]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i am am an indigo and i could not even finish the video. it is extremely dark and sinister and does not represent us AT ALL.....It did remind me of all the "messing with us" that has occured. eeehhhhwwwww

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
One of the many things I thought was interesting about this video was. Wehn I first found it I could tell from the artist and name of the music video where the video would eventualy head. I saw the foreshadowing and every scene seemed to reitirrate what I already felt or knew. The only surprising thing about this video to me was how brief the obvious ending was.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by azurite

I highly suggest viewing the entire thing. It really seems to depict my understanding of the indigo children very well. Please try. Maybe try turning the sound off if you must.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by azurite
i am am an indigo and i could not even finish the video. it is extremely dark and sinister and does not represent us AT ALL.....It did remind me of all the "messing with us" that has occured. eeehhhhwwwww

I do not consider myself an "indigo child" and do not even believe in the phenomenon, but I wholeheartedly agree with you about the sinister nature of that clip. Actually, I only got about five seconds in before I had a very terrible feeling welling up deep from somewhere inside me and quickly switched it off. I felt like I was going to go mad or throw up, it felt like the feeling you have in an awful "lucid nightmare." Actually I'm sitting here almost shaking with chills running through my body, that's how deeply the first five seconds of that horrible thing effected me. I have no idea why but it has impacted me in a deeply troubling way and I wish I had never even clicked that link.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by silent thunder]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If you continue to watch you may get a soothing comforting feeling of not quite dejavu but familliarness. Like I did. Please do not be frightened try watching the entire thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

There's a good reason for that but i won't go into it having heard you loud and clear that you do not believe in indigos etc.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

i watched it all the way thru and it seems they are trying to depict the first seeding of indigos. however this is from a very distorted view point. the video is actually depicting another agenda's attempt at incarnating NOT the indigos. we were successful b/c we did it by abiding by natural laws, these other beings have not. This video is a perfect example of the other agendas attempt at confusing people and twisting things around. they are very good at that. i've shaken it off but i still feel horrible after watching that brings up yucky memories ya know.......

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

you may be connecting with the idea of blue skinned being as many indigos have other selves (higher selves) that are blue in skin color. to be clear does not mean all blue skinned beings are of the same agenda.

OR

you are resonating with this other agenda which is fine too. it really all comes down to preferences rather than this side vs that sid, good vs. evil, ect.....it's all just preference for how you want to chose to operate your energetic bodies.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What yucky memories?

What happens to "supposed" indigo kids when they're young?

Did you get initiated ?

Whats up?

PEace

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by azurite

No that's not at all what I got infact I noticed the male was indigo seeded the female's "aura/head" was red. Like some people here are indigos some people arn't. Dunno Might not want to read too much into it anyway I just noticed that the song and the video are not at all synced up and the video is from a 1973 animated movie.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros
What yucky memories?

What happens to "supposed" indigo kids when they're young?

Did you get initiated ?

Whats up?

PEace

It's really more about what has and is happening to EVERYONE on this planet wether your are indigo, angelic human, or of fallen angelic origin. It's very complicated and I can't really go into it all on a simple post. But as far as memories i meant remembering being messed with throughout history. and the fact that there have been countless attempts at trying to stop the mission of both indigos and angelic humans. Especially that part in the beginning where those hose looking things where messing with the different centers on the bodies. Ugh healing that stuff is no walk in the park.

there is no initiation just a process of healing and remembering who you are.....

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

73 eh? Yah, it had that old-school feel, similar to the best animated rock movie ever "Heavy Metal".

Indigos and bozos alike should watch it!

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i hate my connection

double post one below was ment to be the edit

[edit on 13-2-2009 by theresult]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
lol i fear for my sanity should i click it or not..,,.

what is an indigo child if you dont mind me asking? "dont want to click the link just yet"

lol but seems bad heh

anyone?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yeah I feel the same way TheRealDon .. Heavymetal.. And.. The wizards feel.. Good movies imo.
Azureite the fact that this instills bad memories may be something you want to explore just because it gives you a negative feeling does not really mean that it's of evil or bad agenda.
More importantly to me. Something you may want to elaborate here. If you don't mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
lol i fear for my sanity should i click it or not..,,.

what is an indigo child if you dont mind me asking? "dont want to click the link just yet"

lol but seems bad heh

anyone?

The term "Indigo Children" refers to the frequencies of the 6th-dimensional wave band, the Indigo wavelength of the 15-Dimensional spectrum.

The Palaidia Maji Grail Line races that have been progressively incarnating on contemporary Earth for the past 100 years and referred as the "Indigo Children Type 1 and 2" in preparation for the Sacred Mission of the long awaited 2000-2017 Stellar Activation Cycle (SAC).

Maji Grail Line Indigo Children are born with the 6th-Strand Template of their 24-48 Strand DNA Template activated at birth, whereas the Angelic Humans with 12-Strand DNA Template are born with three strands of 12 activated.

Activation of the 6th-DNA Strand Template allows the D-6 Indigo wave spectra and the D-6 consciousness characteristic to this wavelength, to embody within the Indigo Children fetal body.

(Voyagers II – Page 555)

The Indigos are indeed a "new breed" of children because they represent a new breed of consciousness now entering incarnation within our time.

The Indigos are are in truth representatives of a very OLD BREED of consciousness once prevalent on Earth, and in their reemergence today they serve as harbingers of our race evolution - the way - showers of things to come, as our race evolution moves closer to its intended destination.

Furthermore, the Indigos are here by design and intention; their coming is not the result of some accidental or haphazard quirk of undirected evolution. They are here because they were asked to come and they have come to fulfill their part within a much greater evolutionary mission.

The phenomenon of the Indigo Children is both spiritual and genetic (See: DNA), and their placement among us represents the beginning of the externalization of our intrinsic process of Bio-Spiritual Evolution.

Comprehending the nature of the Indigo Children, and the nature of human existence itself, requires first and foremost the acknowledgement of a Multi-dimensional Reality Structure (see: Morphogenetic Field) ; a concept that contemporary science has yet to validate within the mainstream view.

(Coming Into the Secrets of the Indigo Children Workshop Manual - Page 2)

The 12 Ray-sas (Races - See 12 Tribes) were the Human Guardians. They each had their own Grail King Maji and Indigo family to hold a bit more frequency, in case the planetary body needed to be activated, than the whole set of the 12 races together. That's why the Indigos are being woken first.

The indigo will not feel a sense of eliteisim for this is not what it is all about. They simply chose a mission of assistance.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
From Wikipedia :

The term itself is a reference to the belief that such children have an indigo-colored aura. Beliefs concerning the exact nature of Indigo children vary, with some believing that they have paranormal abilities such as the ability to read minds, and others that they are distinguished from non-Indigo children merely by more conventional traits such as increased empathy and creativity.

There is no scientific support for these claims.

--------------------------------------

From Indigochild.com

What is an indigo Child?
As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child

* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)

* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.

* Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."

* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).

* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.

* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.

* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).

* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.

* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").

* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds way too general for my tastes, seems like its more of a "feel good" for the parents than anything else.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by azurite

whoa ok that was alot to take in!!!

ok sooo the people "indigo children" are like evolved humans??? so what is it they do then that makes them so impressive?

and im not sure on the dimention thing here

en.wikipedia.org...

I mean im still confused as to what they "do" ??

the other thing that confused me was the DNA aspect of this.. is there helix any different to that of a human or are we talking something els??

help me out im just trying to understand

Btw there was some indigo child person on project camalot who was ment to be from mars?? beriska i think the kids name was from russia??

i didnt get much of it sounded like he watched to many movies as a kid i mean a kid of his age could draw the solar system "i know i could" ?

im open minded n just want to understand what your saying

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealDonPedros

jeez after reading that i guess im an indigo child aswell or be it some what older

waiting in line i would put top lol!!

oh well guess we all are kids at heart ; )

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join