It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children lyrics,EMP,its effects on "The Chip"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of Maynard James Keenan's musical work with TOOL and A Perfect Circle, and most recently, Puscifer, his solo project.

On the recent Puscifer album, one song named "The Indigo Children", the lyrics are at several points:

E.M.P. from the mother and son
tore the digital down
dawn of the age of the innocent ones

the indigo children

analog time piece sky-wide
sync to the ticker inside
move to the rhythm of the moon and tide

wine, song, food and fire
clothe, shelter and seed

no more need for the old empire
when the indigo children come

here's a link to a youtube vid someone posted using the song as a backdrop to the Fantastic Planet animated movie, enjoy the visuals all you like, but I'd play it in a separate browser tab playing in the background as you read the rest of this post, just to focus on the music and what I'm saying for now.

E.M.P. - en.wikipedia.org...

1. electromagnetic radiation from an explosion (especially a nuclear explosion) or an intensely fluctuating magnetic field caused by Compton-recoil electrons and photoelectrons from photons scattered in the materials of the electronic or explosive device or in a surrounding medium.
The resulting electric and magnetic fields may couple with electrical/electronic systems to produce damaging current and voltage surges. See Electromagnetic bomb for details on the damages resulting to electronic devices. The effects are usually not noticeable beyond the blast radius unless the device is nuclear or specifically designed to produce an electromagnetic shockwave.

2. A broadband, high-intensity, short-duration burst of electromagnetic energy.

In the lyrics, he's talking about an EMP from the "mother" and "son"
this could be easily translated as electromagnetic pulses from the "mother" (earth) and "son" (the SUN).. and their interaction with each other in a massive pulse.

EMP's from solar flares during heavy sunspot activity have been discussed as a major threat to the electronic infrastructure of our modern civilization.
especially around 2012..beginning it's ramp up to that point around late 2010 early 2011.

Solar Storm Warning at [email protected] - link - science.nasa.gov...

in this song, it explores the idea of ...

analog time piece sky-wide
sync to the ticker inside

and

no more need for the old empire
when the indigo children come

if the ways of our currently unveiling new world order and the "implanted chip" method of creating a digital cashless society, are implemented world wide, and everyone that has a chip, blindly relies on the teat of the controlling power structure for sustenance and luxury, then what happens when a massive EMP hits the society, and those chips are rendered completely impotent and non functional?
Who survives at that point?
The ones that denied the temptation to be chipped, and chose to be self sufficient?
if they've developed a self sufficient method of survival that could survive without the use of electronic circuitry, or be shielded by hardening their appliances or buried electronics infrastructure in their locale.

could.. somehow these EMPs both destroy the digital networks, which allegedly by some, that these "grays" have disseminated into our technology industries since 47',
and at the same time, work in an enhancing method somehow to ignite the abilities of biological inner clocks going on massive alarm within these "indigo children".. activating a technology within their biology that acts on a higher level of imperviability, an analog, biological network between them to serve as a communications network that will replace the digital internet?

This is something that I've thought about for so long.
What happens when a massive EMP storm hits over and over causing havoc to the systems we depend on..,
and what type of transformationally uplifting aspects will/would it have in ways we haven't even thought of?

And this song pretty much aligned the lenses in my thought process to a clearer picture of what may transpire....

This goes hand in hand with 2012 DNA change concepts people have talked about for decades.

we know the chip will make people completely dependent upon a system out of their control.

we know that self sustaining communities, would have no need for a chip.

what would a massive storm of high energy EMPs from the earth and SUN do to these chips, and the computers they correlate their data with,

who then, would be the fittest?
the cutthroat lawyer who's made millions finding loopholes to climb the ziggurat toward his great dream of being higher and loftier in the eyes of people around him? who cannot grow a leaf of lettuce if his life depended on it?

or

the people who said...
you know.. no thanks.. that's great that Bed Bath & Beyond will give me 50% off if I get the chip.
but no thanks...
I'm happy growing my lettuce and having nothing to do with your mindless strife.

What happens when a massive series of EMPs occur the likes of which we've never seen before...

..knocking out the CHIP in your arm's circuitry and operation, and consecutively, EVERYTHING you rely upon because of it??

from - www.stripes.com...

"I’m very concerned that we don’t have the equivalent of an insurance policy for this," said Rep. Roscoe Bartlett, R-Md., who has pushed the issue in the House Armed Services Committee. "The initial report on this came out four years ago, and we’ve had four years where we could have been doing something."

William Graham, chairman of a congressional commission examining the threat of electromagnetic pulse attacks, said the EMP attacks were first discussed during the Cold War, as a way to knock out opponent’s critical response systems. A blast just 25 miles above the Earth has the potential to affect a ground area hundreds of miles wide.

sun.. or.. nuclear attack.. either.. would knock out the "chip" and it's "beneficial services"...

talk about NATURAL SELECTION on a higher extrapolated social level...!

...your thoughts?

-

[edit on 31-8-2008 by prevenge]

[edit on 31-8-2008 by prevenge]

new topics

join