It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps on Google Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Just moving goal posts now. I didn't say I knew what "they" were going to do. I just asked the rhetorical question: If these are death camps, do you seriously think they would tell us that?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by RFBurns

Just moving goal posts now. I didn't say I knew what "they" were going to do. I just asked the rhetorical question: If these are death camps, do you seriously think they would tell us that?

If they were intended to be death camps, of course they wouldnt tell us they were death camps.

But what proof is there that they are death camps other than the rants and raves by fear mongering opportunists who take advantage of gullable people, making them believe they are? Where do they get their sure fire proof to be spreading fear into an already stressed out populace?

I think people should be spotlighting those fear mongers who incite all this nonsense and fear into people and asking themselves where is their absolute proof.

And if these folks saying these are death camps, would they be publishing their information in a format comparable to a prime time tv "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" manner?

No I would think they would be telling people in a far more serious way, without all the gloom and doom music themes and logos and phrases and riddles, and certianly be publishing their work on more reputable places than youtube!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I do not buy all of this. I do acknowledge the existence of FEMA camps but not all of the places shown through the Google Earth are FEMA camps. I checked out my area where there were supposed "blue bubbles". 100% BS. Here are 2 examples.

Princeton, TX - Yes there was a WWII concentration camp which did exist. Now it is a public park with a playground, baseball field, park, ect... Exact location is Lat - 33°11'1.95"N ; Long - 96°30'33.93"W. I was there as recently as 2 days ago. Sorry - no fence at all whatsoever, no barbed wire, just a public toilet and a parking lot.

Carrollton, TX - Water Treatment Plant. What? Just because it is located near a highway and RR tracks does not make this a "FEMA Camp". 100% BS. This is the water treatment and recycling system for Carrollton, TX. Here are the exact coordinates of the plant. Lat - 32°58'29.19"N ; Long - 96°54'48.16"W. I lived in Carrollton for a few years and thank this plant for my water supply.

Anyone else find any falsities on this Google Earth way to find these supposed concentration camps? Like I said, I know they exist. Especially with the recent H.R. 645 Bill which was introduced that acknowledges these camps. But get your facts straight before you accuse. False accusations give us conspiracy theorists a bad wrap.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If they are aid camps. Why the word concentration camps? Why not "Aid Camp"?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If they were intended to be death camps, of course they wouldnt tell us they were death camps.

But what proof is there that they are death camps other than the rants and raves by fear mongering opportunists who take advantage of gullable people, making them believe they are? Where do they get their sure fire proof to be spreading fear into an already stressed out populace?

I think people should be spotlighting those fear mongers who incite all this nonsense and fear into people and asking themselves where is their absolute proof.

And if these folks saying these are death camps, would they be publishing their information in a format comparable to a prime time tv "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" manner?

No I would think they would be telling people in a far more serious way, without all the gloom and doom music themes and logos and phrases and riddles, and certianly be publishing their work on more reputable places than youtube!

Cheers!!!!

indeed they are not death camps.
you spotted that the popular information disseminated about such things is almost always the disinfo version to hide the truth.

in reality they are camps to control the populace when and if the big secret comes out that some of our leaders and establishment arnt what they appear......

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

DoomsDay, where did you go to the site "rumored to be in Dallas"? The only one on the list is in Carrollton (just north of Dallas.) It is a water treatment plant, and it is not a suitable place for rounding up a large amount of people.

The barbed wire on the fence is actually pointed out to prevent people from getting in. The chain link fence has been there since the facility was built. The barbed wire is somewhat new.

It was installed sometime around 2002 after a plot was uncovered that some people were planning to dump poison into Lake Lewisville. The city of Carrollton decided that there should be better security at the water treatment plant.

True there is a large amount of land there, however it is still a stinking water treatment plant. Water treatment plants stink! In my younger years, I worked for the Lewisville Parks Dept. and routinely had to mow/weed-eat the grass at the water treatment plant there. We were required to wear a breathing apparatus and galoshes. Even with the gas mask the air still stinks. The grassy area that needed mowing was very muddy and nasty, even in a drought period.

I just can't believe that this has been assigned as a FEMA relocation center. If a person has to wear protective gear to work there, then there is no way that a great population of people can live there. Besides toxic problems, there is just not much room there.

This list concerns me, as I occasionally listen to Alex Jones (he scares the poo out of me) but I don't think it is correct.

I have sent a letter (snail mail) to Congressman Kenny Marchant concerning this. I am awaiting a reply.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KainRich

I just learned the hard way exactly how easy it would be to get people into these camps! I live in W. Kentucky and just spent 5 days without electricity in the dead of winter. It was 15 degrees inside my house. The doors of my car were frozen solid under a half inch of ice. We couldn't buy gas to go anywhere safe or to get warm. No motel rooms within a hundred miles. No hot food. People have that sad look of devastation on their faces that I hope to never see again in my life time. That is just a few of the problems that people here are still going thru. Believe me when I say that had FEMA offered to open the camps thousands of people
(that don't know about the world the way that we here at ATS do.) would gladly gotten on the buses with their families!

All they would have to do is turn off the electricity in the dead of winter and tell people that it wasn't going to come back on for over a month!

EASY AS THAT!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Thank you. That is all I was trying to point out.

But what proof is there

Not everything that is true can be proven. In fact I find it ridiculous that you ask for proof after just admitting that they would try to hide the fact from us.

You can think they're for whatever you want. When SHTF I am so not going to feel sorry for most of the people in this country.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thank God this can't be real since there is no documentation to hand out to these other posters! I know Germany printed large books such as "The Ovens and You" and "Camping Out with der Fürer" and "Fun Train to Weight Loss City!" Only when I hold a copy of "FEMA Vacations: Fun, Free and Final," then will I believe.

Willing ignorance is the best kind! Go watch Lost. We're all fine. The economy isn't collapsing, either. At least the Steelers beat those Cards! That's what's important.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
While I do not doubt that FEMA may have camps, whenever I hear Camp Grayling mentioned I just have to laugh. I have been in the Michigan National Guard for 12 years as Military Police, and have been all over Camp Grayling and the training areas. The "prison camp" mentioned is a training area for the 900 or so Military Police in the Michigan National Guard. One of their many missions is to run a jail facility for prisoners of war taken on the battlefield.

I have seen this camp up close, and got to spend the night there as a role player for a training exercise. Let me tell you, we could have easily scaled the fence and left. Single row fence, not very well up kept. The "guard towers" and made of wood, and are rotten and are off-limits due to safety hazards. The area inside the fence is just an empty field, with no buildings at all. Usually overgrown with weeds, as we don’t use the training area much anymore. There isn't even electricity out there. There is only one gravel road going to it and is usually full of waterholes and mud and full of ruts.

Could it be used as a FEMA camp? Sure, maybe. But the construction and improvements needed to it to make it a functioning facility would take a very long time. Way too long to use in an emergency situation. Or citizen roundup.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

No , they were coffins, it showed them as coffins on the companies
website and there were about 500,000 of them.

Polyguard vaults

Per one person in georgia who is there at one of the sites,
there is an order for 5 million total thru FEMA.

Good Luck to you all !

If these are coffins, where is the inside padding and head rest in the products brochures?

These are NOT coffins, the site does not state ANYWHERE that they are coffins. The site does say things like "protection" and "water resistant".

These are to protect your coffin from cave in and moisture.

HERE is a site that sells coffins/caskets. As you can see, these have liners, padding, headrest and pillows. The Polyguard Vaults are what the coffins/caskets go into.

Good luck to you finding at Polyguard Vaults where it says their products are coffins.

Cheers!!!!

Padding? Headrests? Brochures? Please tell me you have some sort of disability for which since I am sure you do, I apologize. Not saying all of this is true, but if something were to happen, nuke, biological, mass killing, whatever, do you really think there will be proper burials for all the dead? You must be joking. In the case of such a catastrophe, there would be no time for the pleasantries. Padding, Headrests, that was hilarious.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael

Willing ignorance is the best kind! Go watch Lost. We're all fine. The economy isn't collapsing, either. At least the Steelers beat those Cards! That's what's important.

So rather, you suggest that everyone should blindly believe any claim made by fanatical conspiracy theorists, whether there is proof or not? Gee, there isn't enough to worry about as it stands, let's panic over Nibiru, killer volcanoes, reptile aliens eating our young, and our own government killing us over 'population control.'

All those claims about train cars with shackles. Supposedly you can goggle down to one in Montana. Yet.. not ONE person could get inside to snap some photos? FEMA death camps.. and not ONE person found out about it, or was in the know, and didn't disclose what they knew? The only 'proof' I've seen is some pictures of bard-wire fences, and not many at that. One couple decided to go out to a supposed confirmed site. Turns out it was a dump, and not even completely surrounded by fence / wire. Great camp there.

Maybe I'll take a trip one day to any supposed ones in Colorado, just to get some facts, instead of all the fear-mongering and guesswork that goes on around here.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wasn't there rumors about the Denver Airport Being constructed with similar intentions and underground levels for detention and a city and fences with barbed wire facing inwards as well? I remember that their was a lot of talk about this a while back being very possible....Especially when you look at the money they where intended to spend on the construction and how vastly they actually over spent on the actual site,materials, supposed "mistakes in construction" such as building runways and buildings in the wrong areas hence needing to be buried,covered,or just plain not used "officially". Not entirely sure how relevant this is but I remember some thinking the Denver Airport was very possibly a future holding camp if not more and a gentlemen whom had agreed to discuss details about the construction done in the subterranean levels despite a non disclosure agreement and being one of very few whom worked on it brave enough to open up about it dying under mysterious circumstances while in the hospital....Possible coincidences?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Averysmallfoxx

There are rumors of the Denver Airport having subteranian levels for the same purpose , not sure of the barbed wire facing in though.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
this is just amazing! My co workers showed me this and I am the only one that join ATS!

That is not a typo... effort went into that. Why not call it "relocation camps" or something nonthreatening? All I can say is WOW!

Now, who the heck said these are death camps? Where did that come from?

In a major disaster I can see the need for these areas. Even the need for coffins, but calling them "Concentration Camps"?

WOW!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I didn't read all 9 pages, sorry>

I google "Camp Grayling" and put it into maps, then clicked the blue balloon and then click the blue "FEMA concentration camp" and it will show you the names and states of all the camps.

Why the need for concentration camps, I mean why call them that?

To me the words " concentration camps" mean death!

Roper

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
This is pretty interesting to me ...

Here's a couple of the hexagons from google -

Finally, here is a photo taken at some rich guy's palace over in France. It depicts an image of "almighty god," for lack of a better term ...

Call me crazy, but it looks to me like it just another case of all the 'hints' being right there in front of our faces.

hahahahahah man I do love conspiracy retards...its like I feel the need to disprove and discredit your claims as they are so outrageous and make absolutely no sense whatsoever, are blatantly false, and usually so far off base its an affront to the truth and common sense. So much so that anybody who values logic and truthfulness would feel compelled to speak out against such outrageous falsities, fabrications and outright lies. But....its posts like this one that pretty much do all the work for us truth seekers....

you started out by posting two pictures someone else brought up earlier, and admittedly, were intriguing, so much so that I myself was curious as to what the explanation was, but then, in true nut job fashion, you threw in a picture of, and I quote: "some rich guy's palace over in France" that had absolutely nothing at all to do with anything whatsoever in the first two photos, then without missing a beat, seamlessly pretended it was in some way similar or had anything at all to do with the other two.....its a prime example of how people like you try connect dots that don't exist. I mean some guy's palace in France? wtf is that? you don't even pretend. Do you actually see a similarity in the third photo to the first two? Did you fail the shapes lesson in 1st grade? There's nothing about the picture of the triangle that has anything to do with the first two.....

I'm wondering if you actually do think the last picture in some way fits in with the others.....

please for everyone's sake, stick to the facts....

those sites had nothing to do with the so called "FEMA death camps" anyways
which in and of itself is almost as laughable a concept as your post....

come on people, its post like this that give "nut job wacko conspiracy theories" a bad name.

[edit on 2/4/2009 by smokecrops]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Originally posted by michael

So rather, you suggest that everyone should blindly believe any claim made by fanatical conspiracy theorists, whether there is proof or not? Gee, there isn't enough to worry about as it stands, let's panic over Nibiru, killer volcanoes, reptile aliens eating our young, and our own government killing us over 'population control.'

All those claims about train cars with shackles. Supposedly you can goggle down to one in Montana. Yet.. not ONE person could get inside to snap some photos? FEMA death camps.. and not ONE person found out about it, or was in the know, and didn't disclose what they knew? The only 'proof' I've seen is some pictures of bard-wire fences, and not many at that. One couple decided to go out to a supposed confirmed site. Turns out it was a dump, and not even completely surrounded by fence / wire. Great camp there.

Maybe I'll take a trip one day to any supposed ones in Colorado, just to get some facts, instead of all the fear-mongering and guesswork that goes on around here.

preach on brother, Every time I read a post like yours it restores a small bit of faith in human kind and the members here on ATS. I sit here reading all this retard nut job BS, and want to gouge my eyes out, so I feel compelled to give props when I read one that isn't sensationalized hyped-up nonsense, fact-less baseless, rumors. I hate people who disregard facts and spit on logic and then attack and try to tear down those who use the truth to prove or disprove ideas....thank you sir.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Thank you. That is all I was trying to point out.

Your welcome.

But what proof is there

Not everything that is true can be proven. In fact I find it ridiculous that you ask for proof after just admitting that they would try to hide the fact from us.

You can think they're for whatever you want. When SHTF I am so not going to feel sorry for most of the people in this country.

They are not hiding anything. The credible and verifiable informaiton is right at your fingertips HERE that describes what they are, what they are for and why.

When SHTF, and people are homeless and hungry, that is where they can go to live in some sort of civilized way instead of wandring around the streets like wild animals. When disaster hits and 180,000 or more people have to evacuate, that is where they can go instead of being piled up in a football stadium sleeping on artificual turf and cots in wide open spaces with no privacy and no dignity.

Oh ya its easy to throw out there the far fetched and nonsense when its all dressed up to sound like some kind of Hollywood block buster doom and gloom flick. Anyone can find that out by simply looking at the history of movies that are far fetched fantisy and get all the box office hits and make the hundres of millions versus the documentary and truth related movies that barely get in to the projector room to be shown. These rants and raves of fear mongering is just that, Hollywood style programming to the weak minded feebles and they are absorbing it like a dry sponge in the hot desert.

The fantasy and flare are more appealing and more adventurous than is fact. And that is a shame because instead of people focusing on fact, they would rather focus on fantasy and live out their lives in a fantasy.

I hope all the fantasy lovers wont be too disapointed when their blockbuster FEMA Death Camp flick goes bust and reality sets in hard. Maybe then a good chunk of the feeble sheeples will finaly wake up.

Its your little world..you can either make it real, or make it a joke.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
"(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security."

That line leaves the function of the camps open to become anything. If they determine that dissenters need to be imprisoned then they will be allowed to do so.
But that is, of course, an assumption on my part. We're just throwing ideas around, not the truth.

Camp Grayling on Google Earth: when I zoomed in closer they didn't have imagery for it and even when zoomed out the satellite imagery didn't show.
It remained as a simple grey road map. I did click "satellite".
If there is nothing to hide there why won't they show it?

I also checked out the large list of supposed detention camps.

Sand Point Naval Station, WA
"FEMA detention center used actively during the 1999 WTO protests to classify prisoners."

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join