It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps on Google Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
now what could these fema camps be for?

why would such capacity built be needed?

why of course when the public find out that many of their so called leaders and establishment arnt actually real humans,there all grays desguised as humans.....puppets of the future ai's.

and when they find out the future ais have been plotting to destroy human civilisation and killing us of for many a year....by god their will be hell to pay...thus the need for prisons to contain the populace.

the fact that they are built and that the ais know the future suggests that it will happen......just 5 seconds....
uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 1-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
reply to post by detachedindividual

Oops, I had it wrong, but so did you, they are BURIAL VAULTS, pretty much the same thing as a coffin except you can store more bodies in them.

Not the same as a coffin AT ALL!
Would you people please try to learn some common sense and stop distorting the FACTS to prove your incorrect views, please?
This product is designed to go around a coffin in the ground to support the weight of the earth above. They are NOT designed to hold bodies, or several bodies at once. This cannot be used as evidence.
Incidentally, you know what happens to plastic when it's burned right?
Why would it make sense to put bodies in expensive plastic boxes before burning them?
If anything, you'd put them in cardboard boxes.

You know this. I know this. Stop bending the truth.

Ya know, one thing I can't stand that is utter garbage is this "they're just doing there job" bs, as if they are the good guys, as if not following ones conscience is a good thing, seriously, don't use that "They're just doing there job" copout line, that's pure bs, if you're going to use that crap, then you should applaud any terrorist that attacks this or any other country, after all "They're just doing there job".

That's right, try to destroy any sensible argument by linking me to "supporting terrorism". Seriously, do you think anyone bought that line?
The Federal Emergency Management Agency is charged with Managing Emergencies in the US. Correct?
Whether you think they do a good job or not is irrelevant. Whether your incredibly suspicious mind thinks they're on a mission to murder millions or not is irrelevant. For all intents and purposes, without any evidence to say otherwise, it is their job to manage the response and aftermath of any national emergency.
So far, all supposed evidence suggests that all of the work they are doing is in fact in preparation for massive civil unrest, natural disasters, terrorist acts and outbreaks of disease.

Therefore, they are doing their job.

Yes, the government is "just doing it's job", it's job is to control and kill, it's doing a good job that's for sure, now go eat your quarter pounder with cheese and drink your supersized coke from McDonalds whilst you get into a pointless fight over a pointless football game, oh and don't forget to vote, because your vote counts (lol, biggest bunch of crap ever).

I'll do none of those things because I am a free-thinking, sensible, level-headed Brit who sees a lot of maniacs believing a load of fantastical stories without any evidence being offered to back any of it up!

Prove to me that the government is trying to kill millions of people! Please!
You can't because it doesn't exist.

You are obviously a devotee of the "they're planning to exterminate us!" brigade, so I've no doubt that this will fall on deaf ears but... take everything you see in this supposed "plan" by the supposed "NWO" and decide which scenario is more likely and what evidence there is to back each side.

FEMA camps are multipurpose sites to be used for detention of dissidents, evacuation of citizens by rail, treatment of infected during outbreak and so on.
Everything fits this.

Show me evidence of furnaces at each location. Where are the chimneys?
Show me evidence of the "plan". What, not one person of the many thousands who would have to know about it have a conscience and leaked it?

Show me the supposed trains, ones that don't look like cattle cars or vehicle transporters. And ones preferably without a badly photo shopped FEMA logo on the side. Show me ones with the supposed shackles inside.
Show me another location, on the ground, where the many millions of these "coffins" are stored out in the open for all to see!

I have searched and searched, and all the evidence (you know, things that sensible people use to prove something exists) says that these camps are multipurpose sites.
All the evidence suggests that these "coffins" are not coffins, and that the only location they have been seen in is actually owned by the company which produces them. You could put four people in each and you still wouldn't reach any of the supposed goals of this NWO scenario.
All of the evidence suggests that the entire NWO, mass murder, evil FEMA scenario is a load of BS created by someone with a sick mind, and constantly perpetuated by others who refer only to other "believers" as though this is some kind of evidence.

Posting up the same few videos, the same couple of images and then referring to the same threads over and over (all created by other people who only believe this bizarre scenario) proves absolutely nothing.

I am willing and able to accept anything in this world as true. But only when there is adequate evidence to back it up.
It is not evidence when you cannot confirm the source, it is not evidence simply because others believe it to be true. It is not evidence when it has been processed and translated through several other people before it gets to you.

The only thing to worry about with these FEMA sites is are you likely to be put in one if they are used in the coming civil unrest scenario that is increasingly likely to take place. I have no doubt that these sites can and will be used to detain people if society breaks down. Because this scenario would indeed by a national emergency, and these sites are designed to be of use in a time of national emergency.

My thinking is that if you are in a protest and are arrested, you'll be in one.
If you are made destitute, unemployed, and the state cannot cope with the numbers, you'll be in another camp. One will clearly be more comfortable than the other.

Unlike you, I won't make assumptions about your nationality, or include national stereotypes in an effort to discredit everything you say. You do that yourself by blindly accepting the fantastical stories over and above what there is actual evidence for.

I'll end by saying I wish you well, though from a psychological perspective, I'm not sure you wish yourself well.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The problem I had is shared with some others with the "death camp theory".

I always read posts about "I've been to them" and "they are real" and this and that. But no one ever posted pictures.

It's the information age, hell my cell is a year old and takes 2megapixel images. Until you get to one of these camps and bring back pictures your voyage isn't helping anyone.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au
reply to post by RFBurns

well said.
i remember a thread about FEMA coffins, thousands of them.
someone went to investigate and it turned out to be just a regular business, i think they were for compost or gardening or something.

might be wrong on what theyre for, but it was something ordinary that made you go "oh is that all"

nothing to see here, move along

No , they were coffins, it showed them as coffins on the companies
website and there were about 500,000 of them.

FEMA coffins - approx. 500,000

Polyguard vaults

Per one person in georgia who is there at one of the sites,
there is an order for 5 million total thru FEMA.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by n1zzzn
The problem I had is shared with some others with the "death camp theory".

I always read posts about "I've been to them" and "they are real" and this and that. But no one ever posted pictures.

It's the information age, hell my cell is a year old and takes 2megapixel images. Until you get to one of these camps and bring back pictures your voyage isn't helping anyone.

Here ya go:

FEMA Camp made from old Amtrak Station

Notice barb wire leaning in, not out like at bases.

Notice 6" high pressure gas main, bigger than one at a walmart
super center.

Notice the MANY furnaces around the bdlg nearest the 6" high pressure
gas main.

Notice the Air force train and Army crane, even thou they are
not part of FEMA.

Notice the RFID turnstyle high speed intake revolving security gates.

Notice the high observation tower and helicopter wind socks.

My personal theme song

I will be listening to that as I am running for the hills once this
all kicks off.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting to me ...

Here's a couple of the hexagons from google -

And here is an image from Tibetan Buddhism. They call it a "phenomena source". For those who may not be aware of this, the hexagon is a very ancient symbol of power for the people who live all up in the Himalaya Mountains ...

Finally, here is a photo taken at some rich guy's palace over in France. It depicts an image of "almighty god," for lack of a better term ...

What does it all mean?

Well ... IMHO, these are 'landing-sites,' if you will, for some kind of craft people were aware of thousands of years ago, but in modern times have been carefully concealed from we 'rational' people. Furthermore, it seems to me these craft were somehow associated with the 'power of God,' again for lack of a better term ...

Call me crazy, but it looks to me like it just another case of all the 'hints' being right there in fron of our faces.

Of course, 'nobody would ever believe it,' because, 'its so unbelievable,' right ?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

You got it. Good to see some deeper thinkers here. Brava bella or Bravo Bello, whichever.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Yes, you have it. I agree. Grow your own food, heat your house. But, lets really think about it. They don't need money? How would they deal with the rest of the world? Like China?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by Electro38

The Nazi scenario you refer to didn't happen the way you seem to believe.

To suggest that Americans would "somehow know" what was happening, and that they would "somehow" manage to fight and escape is bizarre. What makes Americans any different from the Jews in WW2?
They had no idea what was happening, even leaders in allied countries refused to accept what they were being told by people who had escaped.

You wouldn't be walking in there past a sign stating "this way to gas chamber" with a nice little arrow underneath. You'd be going in there as a prisoner, or for safety from what's outside.

Exactly when in this scenario do you expect to be able to escape?

Wrong! Even if we (Americans) did not fully know what was happening, which would be your fairy tail scenario, if anything remotely like that started happening we would go completely nuts.

I know most of the world would try to believe we wouldn't. But I truly believe the ULTIMATE # would hit the fan! You think that we are all subdued and sleeping... Watch what would happen when our slumber is shaken, just watch. (WE are Americans.)

Our gov. knows this would happen... That's why they're going nuts to try to stave it off. And they will do it.

The American gov. is afraid of its people. They know we voted them in, and we will get mad. We would rise to such a level the whole world would take notice , and learn!

It would not happen though, only through wishful thinking. OUr gov. is made from us. They know what we would do.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

The only thing to worry about with these FEMA sites is are you likely to be put in one if they are used in the coming civil unrest scenario that is increasingly likely to take place. I have no doubt that these sites can and will be used to detain people if society breaks down. Because this scenario would indeed by a national emergency, and these sites are designed to be of use in a time of national emergency.

If your trying to defend these camps then you should just not say anything at all! I mean why should there be civil unrest and why should society break down? Nobody in society wants it to break down, not even the ilegal imigrants!
Your average citizen just wants to get by in life, nothing more and nothing less! Yet your argument pre supposes there will be civil unrest or some kind of disater needed to justify housing people in these outdoor jails! why is that?
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time! As a wise man once said

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Here is another one by the Nellis Air Force Base, NV

Nellis

[edit on 1-2-2009 by cavrac]

[edit on 1-2-2009 by cavrac]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

WHY is it only in AMERICA that these camps exist?

Think about it.

No where else in the western world are there any death camps.

I asked this question on page 4 - Why does no-one answer this?

I can answer this myself. Because it is a figment of your over active imagination.

There are far more pressing, immediate and closer to home things to worry about than fantastical fairy stories of US Death Camps. Get a life!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

WHY is it only in AMERICA that these camps exist?

Think about it.

No where else in the western world are there any death camps.

I asked this question on page 4 - Why does no-one answer this?

I can answer this myself. Because it is a figment of your over active imagination.

There are far more pressing, immediate and closer to home things to worry about than fantastical fairy stories of US Death Camps. Get a life!

Well your viewpoint from another continent might want to
consider some of this.

Talks of suspending the US constitution - FEMA - Directive 51

You can verify all those Executive orders via google.

Rex 84

Garden Plot

Operation Northwoods

All of these point to doing deceitful things and lying to the citizens.

So if it has been done before, why do you think it will not be
done again?

These are nothing compared to lies of 9-11.

If you have the time and can handle the truth go out to
google video and watch the doumentary put together by
the Jersey Widows and Paul Thompson of the 911 timeline.

9/11 Press for Truth.

It's amazing the sheep gene is active in so many ppl that walk upright.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Ummm The Beech Grove Amtrack repair shops are still open that makes your video BS. Just I thought I would let ya know. Still no FEMA camp pictures or coffin pictures. OH WELL!!! Please go and check these places.

Amtrack Shops

mikell

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The Thomas Jefferson quote just made me hyper. That is the coolest thing anyone has said to an opposing mindset.

www.youtube.com...
cop backs 9-11 truth. sorry for being off topic. It was found while watching the google earth video strangely.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoProvider

Great, THX!
There is one listed on many sites for the Carrollton location I mentioned though, and I can assure you that it's a water treatment plant and unsuitable for a internment facility.

Fort Hood makes sense. They could fit dozens of enormous camps into those hundreds of square miles.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
"After further research I have found that these blips are USER GENERATED CONTENT. These blips were placed here by a third party and not Google. This video was an experiment to test a video by Patriothour here on tube which is linked here"

Thats the box that opens upon opening the video.

Its all garbage. you've been had!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok, this whole thing is garbage. I just check out all these "camps". One, in Crown Point, Indiana happens to be about 5 miles from here. It states that there is an unused hospital across the street from the jail. And they're right! It was built around 1920. Its three floors tall but only has one hallway on each floor. Its not a square. More like a rectangle. In other words, SMALL!! Tiny. Like were talking at the most 30 rooms, and that including the whole damn building, offices and all.

Its abandonded. It stands only because its brick and whenever someone talks about tearing it down, all these old ladies come crawling from the woodwork, preaching about "historic" this and that. Seeing how Crown Point has over 22000 people in it, I wonder much good its going to do them.

This thing reaks of shilling for private gain. Someones hawkin a movie here.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Ummm The Beech Grove Amtrack repair shops are still open that makes your video BS. Just I thought I would let ya know. Still no FEMA camp pictures or coffin pictures. OH WELL!!! Please go and check these places.

Amtrack Shops

mikell

Well if you can prove the video a fake be my guest.

As far as I am concerned the video is real.

Whatever you want to believe is your right.

Keep in mind that this country has written up things like
Rex 84 and Garden Plot, and Operation Northwoods is no fairytale.

Believe what you want.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

No , they were coffins, it showed them as coffins on the companies
website and there were about 500,000 of them.

Polyguard vaults

Per one person in georgia who is there at one of the sites,
there is an order for 5 million total thru FEMA.

Good Luck to you all !

If these are coffins, where is the inside padding and head rest in the products brochures?

These are NOT coffins, the site does not state ANYWHERE that they are coffins. The site does say things like "protection" and "water resistant".

These are to protect your coffin from cave in and moisture.

HERE is a site that sells coffins/caskets. As you can see, these have liners, padding, headrest and pillows. The Polyguard Vaults are what the coffins/caskets go into.

Good luck to you finding at Polyguard Vaults where it says their products are coffins.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 1-2-2009 by RFBurns]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join