It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien skin communications

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

What kind of spider leaves that big of mark in that formation? I'm not doubting, or speculating, just asking since you said you have a lot of experience. What kind of spider makes that large of bite, assuming the two lines are from puncture wounds of a spider, that would make that things bite about 3/4 in wide at least...pretty large spider. Maybe the person who got bit lives in the forest pr jungle or something.

Also, what else besides "insect bite" could a doc say it is without running tests? What kind of tests could a doc run to find out what may have caused it?

Kind of hard to say this speculation is better then another right away on such an intangible subject as a mystery-mark...

not to mention when an "abduction" happens, most people won't even turn their heads if someone doesn't have a pic of some kind of mark on their body...so there it is.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
To Enthralled fan.
I agree that the mark could be anything including a spider bite but now you've
made that claim it's up to you to prove it

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

How is it for me to prove? If you look up spider bites, or any insect bites it very obvious. It is not for me to prove what the obvious is, it is for the author of the thead to prove it is something not of this world.

She claims the person afflicted, has an important job or something of the matter..has had odd dreams. I just don't get what is wrong with seeking medical help for an insect bite. Yep, he had wierd dreans, so what? So say the author,l this guy has an important job. Who's job isn't important?

Sorry, I don't buy that crap. Nobody is anymore important than anybody else...............hence my questioning.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So I threw "skin writing communication" into google just to see what I could find, not exactly comprehensive research but it's something, and it came up with a result from the encyclopedia of the paranormal.

The descriptions weren't quite the same, as it related the events to stigmata and the descriptions of the writing were much more involved and in no way, shape, or form resembled the pictures you posted. But that doesn't make me rule out the spiritual side of it, in fact I think that's playing a huge part.

Does your friend have any medical background or any influential family members with medical backgrounds of any sort? If so, this may just be the minds manifestation of a familiar sight when there's actually more going on, spiritually. Psychological phenomenon can bring about physical alterations, like bruising and puncture marks even.

I'm in no way saying the experience itself wasn't real, I believe it may be very possible and the number of theories we could get into are countless.

i definately don't believe it to be extra-terrestrial in origin, at least not in "beings from another planet" sense.

Perhaps suggest to your friend to attempt speaking with these people if it happens again, or maybe to take a blood sample to a local university for testing? If there's any traces of a foreign substance they'll definately be able to at least tell you that they don't recognize it. I don't understand the hositility in suggesting a medical professional as this could very well hold profound results. It could also go nowhere, of course.

My suggestion would be to attempt communication with the "beings" in these experience. If that's even possible.

Good luck to your friend and you as well, I hope this was helpful.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I too have images that appear and change into different formations on the palm of my hand. I knew I was abducted and the images started the next day.

I will gladly post photos if someone can tell me how. This has been going on now for over 2 years.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

How is it for me to prove?

Okay easy killer, I'm not the one who said you had to prove anything. I was asking you your professional opinion on what kind of spider it might be due to your stated experience on the subject. I obviously know you're not "buying" "it", but neither do most buy an argument based on decree alone. I only asked if you might have some more information on the subject. Yes I've seen bad spider bites too (thanks for assuming I'm completely ignorant btw
) and I'm just saying that could have been caused by a blunt object too for all we know. But I'm not about to start talking about seeing a bunch of various beatings for one reason or another that could match that unless I had a fairly specific match in hand...but that's just my style. I see you use the ever popular "let other people research what I say" style instead of I don't know, bring some hard data (even a damn wiki link) to the conversation... So you've stated your opinion now, thank you
So do you have any insight into what kind of spider did that or should we find/ask Entomologist who might have more expertise on the subject?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Killer, to me? LOL?

I only seek the truth.
I get irritated when people look oiutside the norm for an occurancet

Junk with no logic, no looking for a rational answer perrurbs me.
It's woo, wooo, my bloosy pal wiith a spider bite, Wants abswers frion ATS, of all places................LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Thank you for all your replies.

yes a spider bite is one explanation , that is indeed possible. However this is the UK and our house spiders are really quite small and I doubt they would cause such an large puncture mark. I looked at their puncture mark yesterday and its like a large bore needle has gone in. I too work in the medical field and I have seen many large gauge needles being used and they do leave a large puncture mark in the patient, and if the injection goes in wrong a very large bruise does develop. Why would an insect bite cause a bruise? Plus an insect bite usually has an immune response around the bite, they have had no such itching or immune response.

No this person does not live near a jungle or forest.

Many people dont hoover under their beds all that much. Why is it then that lots of people are not getting these bites?

I quote my OP below

"Several months after this signs started to appear on their right hand, they were always in like a purple tattoo style. These images did not wash off, smudge or rub off. The images ranged from triangles, three dots in an irregular line, the number 11 and the one I actually saw was of an actual heart. Prior to seeing this heart I had said it was ink or maybe friends messing around. The heart I saw was a perfect heart shape, drawn in a purple colour like a tattoo just under the skin. I could not wash it off. "

THEY APPEARED ON THEIR RIGHT HAND, away from the initial first injection. Is this also due to a spider bite.How can a spider bite on their arm then form images on their right hand?

They've also had triangles and dots appear over their body before the awarness of these two injections.

Does a spider bite push the heart chakra into over drive?

I accept this as one possibly explanation if it were taken on its own, however all the other things that happened at the time of the "bite" make it far less clear cut. Yes a tropical spider bite may cause you to have hallucinations but a UK house spider???

They actually physically remember the female injecting them, they touched the female as this procedure was happening. Can we even in very lucid dreams actually "feel" others? (good question for you there shakesbeer)

Why would the same very large spider bite them twice in the same area between their wrist and elbow many months apart?

I will now google images of spider bites, this may help in this explanation.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Im sorry but, rofl lol lmao

That would have to be the funniest thing, ive ever read on here.

Alien skin communications hahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen

Im sorry but, rofl lol lmao

That would have to be the funniest thing, ive ever read on here.

Alien skin communications hahahahahahaha

Ive read stranger and funnier stuff on here! What better way to communicate though than by writing on our skin. I guess they could use paper our the walls, but I can see why skin is more effective.

OK Ive googles UK spider bites and it seems we have 14 species that bite.
www.insectstings.co.uk... Now Im sure not all of these are common and live in houses. They all sound terrible to me so I hope they dont live in houses!

"In the UK there are 14 native spiders that bite and these have been recored by the Natural History Museum as follows:

Tube web spider
False widow spider
Woodlouse spider
Walnut orb-weaver spider
False widow or cellar spider
Lace weaver spider
Black lace weaver spider
Mouse spider
Rustic wolf spider
Bark sac spider
Stone spider
Cross or garden spider
Bruennichi's Argiope
Money spider
All of the above have bites that lead to reddening and swelling but to my knowledge there have been no deaths arising from UK spider bites and no life threatening allergic reactions either."

Note it says reddening and swelling, both of which they did not experience. Very large bruise is not mentioned, and it also says "fangs" meaning two puncture marks should have been seen.

Here is a spider bite picture www.badspiderbites.com...

notice how red and swollen it is from the allergic reaction and how the centre is all infected. It has become an open wound, now yes if my friend presented me with this Id be the first to say go see a doctor.This does not look like the other images posted. Note this spider bite has NO bruise its all an inflammatory reaction. This was one of the less gory pics as some spider bites had gone down to the bone.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Mr Green]

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Wow that's pretty F'ed up attitude honestly...especially considering I was only asking you specific questions based on your claimed level of expertise which you still haven't answered save for more insults. That's not intelligently discussing anything & really doesn't lend any kind of hard scientific perspective to your argument. Because that's all you're doing right now, arguing an opinion that's has as much backing as the ET-skin-job claim.

Just FYI, MG is fairly informed on the ET subject & definitely has biological functioning knowledge & examination experience. So maybe you shouldn't assume you're the only one with pertinent knowledge...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
They actually physically remember the female injecting them, they touched the female as this procedure was happening. Can we even in very lucid dreams actually "feel" others? (good question for you there shakesbeer)

Yes, absolutely...

Oh & nice net-sleuthing there MG and you're right, there usually is inflammation during a bite or blunt trauma. Didn't you say the pic was taken a week after it appeared? Would that have given enough time for the swelling to go down? Did he say it was swollen when it first happened? Does the person have any other pictures of the other marks you mentioned?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

What kind of spider leaves that big of mark in that formation? I'm not doubting, or speculating, just asking since you said you have a lot of experience. What kind of spider makes that large of bite, assuming the two lines are from puncture wounds of a spider, that would make that things bite about 3/4 in wide at least...pretty large spider. Maybe the person who got bit lives in the forest pr jungle or something.

To answer your question, brown recluse spiders and black widows can leave marks like this.

Also, what else besides "insect bite" could a doc say it is without running tests? What kind of tests could a doc run to find out what may have caused it?

Possibly a blood test.

Kind of hard to say this speculation is better then another right away on such an intangible subject as a mystery-mark...

If the person went to a Dr. it might not be such a mystery. They don't have to tell the whole story, just show the mark for a diagnosis.

not to mention when an "abduction" happens, most people won't even turn their heads if someone doesn't have a pic of some kind of mark on their body...so there it is.

I can honestly say I never had a patient show up in the ER who had a spider bite say they were abducted.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Firstly my name is Lee.

Now a little about me i am twenty six i served in the british army from the age of sixteen to the age of twenty three.

I now own my own fencing and landscape buisness.

I am a family man with three children.

I am very open and genuine.

I consider myself an abductee.

This is my story

As a child i was always drawn to the night sky and the absolute beauty of looking up at the star's.

First memory's

At the age of around nine i awoke to find my room including all it's content's had turned white there was an almost deafening high pitched tone.

This scared me and i seemed to snap out of it.

I fell asleep then awoke again. And the high pitched tone was present and also my room was white again including all the content's !

This time however there were two being's present it was hard to tell how tall they were as i was laying down in bed unable to move.

One was standing and one was sitting in my swivel chair.

There was no contact just a definate feeling that these being's were making themselve's known to me.

This same white light and deafening high pitched tone have happend again twice in my life.

Both time's when i was in mortal danger and should have been seriously injured if not dead.

Both time's when i was in a vehicle accident.

Both time's i was left with no injury apart from a scar on the rear top left of my head.

These two incident's were around fourteen year's apart.

Later life

Thru the year's i remember waking up and seeing strange light's in my room. Ball's of light red and gold.

I joined the army at age sixteen and thing's seemed to quiet down. I had a STRONG urge to join the army.

At age twenty three i again had a STRONG urge to leave the army.

Major experiance

My next major experiance that was a fully awake experiance took place when i was twenty five.

It started with me noticing the shadow on a cup on the floor fell in the wrong direction it actually went toward's the light source.

It was actually amusing and i seemed to take it in my stride for some reason.

The next thing i noticed was the static in the air my hair's stood on end as did my girlfriend's.

She was also very calm considering what was going on and she went to bed ?

I remained downstair's and had a strange feeling that i was trying to be amused and that i should take my jumper off.

I subconsiously rolled it into a pillow and laid it on the sofa.

I got up and went to my computer i felt a strong static around my wrist's and was compelled to go into my room.

I actually felt really content and safe considering what was going on.

It was now that i noticed what seemed to be shoaling fish in my tank i did not have any shoaling fish in my tank at the time. (However now over a year later i do)

I was now sitting on my sofa again and i noticed what i can only describe as hundred's of glowing light's around me that were the size of a garden pea.

They looked like spark's of electricity. I also noticed white shadow's from the corner of my eye.

Then two very prominent metalic spider's very small in size went across my room floor and perched themselves on the couch opposite me.

The seemed to be waiting for me to choose what i wanted to happen.

I placed my left hand on the floor.

The both bolted over and thing's got patchy.

The next thing i remember is the jumper i rolled up and placed down on the sofa was being put to good use as i was laying down using it as a pillow.

My left arm was extended and rigid.

I saw what looked like a heat mirage on my left forearm about the size of a playing card.

It can only be descibed by me as liquid fire.

I snapped out of whatever was going on and was immediately filled with a sense of dread.

My left forearm was burning but not like a burn from fire. I can only describe it as being like that muscle rub you place on your skin to sooth your muscle's only ten time's worse.

There was a strange pattern on my skin aswell.

You can see it in link below in the crude drawing i made.

I rinsed it under the tap but the burning did not subside.

I went upstair's gathered my children and girlfriend and went to the only safe place i knew my mother's.

One of my daughter's had a fever her bed was located directly above the couch downstair's.

All the time i had my back to the wall's whilst i was getting my kid's to the car in a fight or flight mode.

The car seemed to struggle to start but did.

It was around midnight.

When i got to my mother's we talked for what seemed like 30 minutes but turned out to be two hours ?

And i could still see the white shadow's out the corner of my eye's.

When i got into bed at my mother's my shoulder's burned with the strange burning sensation again.

I awoke in the morning to find drop's of blood on the pillow.

I had a phobia of getting into the bathtub for some time afterward's.

And i also refrain from sitting on that couch if possible.

I would class the above experiance as being extra dimensional and including extra dimensional beings or intelligence.

On the patch of skin that was effected there was a definate dip like flesh had been removed my mother felt it and was worried. It seemed to strangeley fill itself tho.

Some time later i noticed two puncture mark's on my inner left forearm they resemble what i can only describe as a snake bite.

However as there were two metalic spider and two what appear to be puncture mark's i must speculate that this is where these spider's exited my arm.

The next experiance happend some time later around 6 months.

Myself and my girlfriend were whatching a kung fu movie called HERO.

We noticed that the film was only on for what seemed like 30 minute's from the start to the credit's rolling.

This puzzled us and we both said that it was a pretty short film to be on the movie channel.

A few day's later it was on again on a repeat channel and we found there was much MORE content than we had seen previously.

We were baffled and agreed we had experianced missing time.

In general thru my life i have seen many U.F.O's and experianced too many wierd thing's to place in writing without it becoming a novel.

I have noticed street light's go on and off around me including one's that i look at in the far off distance.

I have noticed a strange tone in my ear's sometime's it is painfull.

I have been in many situation's were i should and could have died.

At first i was terrified of my experiances however now i am starting to learn how to deal with them.

I want to answer any questions you have and hope to find some answers.

The thing that makes this thread interesting for my is i too have had skin communication.

Love heart's, exclamation mark's, Number's, letter's and face's.

I now also have two puncture mark's on the underside of my left forearm that i can only describe as a snakebite they are maybe 1 and a quarter inch apart.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 1-2-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Wow that's pretty F'ed up attitude honestly...especially considering I was only asking you specific questions based on your claimed level of expertise which you still haven't answered save for more insults. That's not intelligently discussing anything & really doesn't lend any kind of hard scientific perspective to your argument. Because that's all you're doing right now, arguing an opinion that's has as much backing as the ET-skin-job claim.

Well gosh, I am sorry you feel that way, and that I did not reply to you straight away. I don't know where you live, but I did happen to get some sleep last night before I read this. As for my "level of expertise," I can only tell you of my experience with such marks. If you find that insulting then I appologize to you.

Just FYI, MG is fairly informed on the ET subject & definitely has biological functioning knowledge & examination experience. So maybe you shouldn't assume you're the only one with pertinent knowledge...

Just so you know, I like reading her posts. The fact that you think I am insulting while possibly pointing out a rational explanation is odd to me. That you are unwilling to think there might be a plausible, easy explanation for the marks. FYI to you, I do know that MS Green says she is an expert, but has never given any real proof for her experiences. I like to question to deny ignorance, and don't just take a person at their word in cases like this. I find it a wonderful discussion into things of this nature to point out the obvious while people want to think it is something not of this world, so excuse me for being inquisitive, and not just accepting this as an abduction situation. Everyone is entitled to thier opinion, even if you don't want to hear it.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I think your friend may want to have a look at this site.
I think the annonymous person with the strange markings on her hand is realy interesting .I think Lees account is remarkable.
It seems hopefully that this is a subject that needs to come more to the forefront and be examined in greater detail.
I have a hunch that a lot more people are experiencing skin writing and for whatever reason are not coming forward.
The usual abductee scoop markings normaly reported ie specimens of flesh taken in sleep or whenever created the image of the human race just being like lab rats.
A shift has taken place possibly and communication is being tested by graphics on certain individuals bodyskin.
This if the case points a step closer to actual communication and could be another signpost to disclosure with those of non earth origin.
As with everything caution must be exercised as our current earth leaders are a rather cunning lot.
anyway MG heres a site for your friend to have a scan of.

www.ufoabduction.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

To answer your question, brown recluse spiders and black widows can leave marks like this.

Hi, thing is these arnt on that list of the 14 species of spider found in the UK that I posted.

I appreciate your posts, it is right that this should be a balanced discussion.

At no point even when the injection was done have they ever had any inflammation or reddening of the area. I realize these pictures are a week later but even on the second day all that was different was their arm around the puncure mark was VERY bruised and the images Ive described appeared in the middle.

You ask if their family may have influenced them to think its aliens that are doing this? No their family dont even think on this wavelength, aliens to them is just that an alien concept. No definatly not.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The fact that you think I am insulting while possibly pointing out a rational explanation is odd to me. That you are unwilling to think there might be a plausible, easy explanation for the marks.

Woah-woah-woah, there you go again, don't be thinking you can get in my head with statements like the above. I never said the possibility you brought up was "bad", "wrong", "insulting" that's just you assuming I did. The "F'ed up attitude" comes from assuming too much like above, and statements that are heavily bias with an unnecessarily harsh overtone because I'm clearly being irrational here
. Not to mention these gems from just above...

Sorry, I don't buy that crap. Nobody is anymore important than anybody else...............hence my questioning.

It's woo, wooo, my bloosy pal wiith a spider bite, Wants abswers frion ATS, of all places................LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You seem to assume quite about the proverbial "reader" who might be checking out this thread. Not to mention anyone who might want to investigate something ...

....oiutside the norm for an occurancet

Because I know that irritates you, but guess what? Not everything can be classified as a "normal occurrence" no matter how much your limited expertise (you're not an Entomologist after all are you?) might want it to be. If it's just a spider bite, I'm sure that will be worked out soon enough or this will all just fade away. But thank you for your zeal

Oh & thank you for answering my previous questions that are within your realm of expertise & I'm glad you're well rested now

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'd be hoping that you...I mean, your friend, went to the Doctor after something so HORRIBLE happened. Those dots don't check themselves out. Maybe you have a Genetically Re-Created Sigourney Weaver implanted inside you... .

As for Chakra Energy, I knew these guys in the 60's who concentrated so hard on each-others' mind chakras that their heads exploded.

Serious...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Alien messages via skin writing, is this actually possible?

First off this is NOT happening to me, its happening to someone I know.

It started last April when they were awoke to their heart chakra fully open blasting massive amounts of energy out. (This actually is something I have experienced and you have no control over it, I did not find it unbearable but this person did, they thought they were having a heart attack). The next thing this person saw was a human female in a white laboratory coat stood over them injecting something into their right arm between their wrist and elbow. They heard the female say "Too much is getting in "(or out, they cant remember this part but there was too much of something).They were sat on a chair up against an internal window. The female then held up some sort of measuring device meter up. Their heart chakra then calmed down and eventually closed.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Mr Green]

Most abductions/alien experimenting cases involve definite alien type forms, not humanoid. I'd say they've fallen prey to some type of testing, which I'm aware occurs.

In abduction cases which seem to contain the most convincing evidence, the person doesn't remember much, and in fact tries to block it out. This is due to the trauma the individual undergoes being at the hands of non-identifiable guests. Under coaxing, they will repeat a scene, and describe it aptly. But, then often have to be sedated due to the extreme stress the event's recreation causes.

I would say the experiments are not ordained, as most aren't on this level, and maybe a phlebotomist and testing are in order.

I know the phleb's have a certain disdain for me, as hybridized with alienic forms < joke...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join