It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien skin communications

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Many things have happened to my friend, over many years, a Doctor really would not know what to make of it as they arnt ill are they. Infact they are quite sane. I can see their face now if I said go to the docs!

Care to share?

Why did I think they might find the answers , or some answers to this on an alien forum? Well what else can take your body to another physical location and actually touch you and inject you? If it is humans doing this then theres a whole lot of stuff some one out there isnt telling us about.

There is no proof of this happening. The mind of a person could probably do this, if they believe it enough, without seeking help to find out what else might be going on.

I did wonder too if they were falling out of bed and injuring themselves, but the puncture mark is too exact and it fits what they describe happening to them. Surely if theyd have banged their arm in the night it wouldnt have a puncture mark that then made images would it? How would you explain their heart chakra blasting away? Ive had this happen to me and your fully awake when that happens, youd know if you were falling around your room. Your so awake from the energy its emitting all you can do is concentrate on your breathing and try to calm it, you are not in a state of sleep at all.

How convenient.

They dont want to see a doctor because they dont feel ill and have an important job, they do not want this on their medical records.

How once again, convenient. So, this person is more concerned about thier job, than thier health?

The poster that said the S and the number 11 could be the Sirians. Would they look human then? But do Sirians wear lab coats??? Are the Sirians the Pleidians? My friend knows this is a very real experience they are having and really just wants to know if its happening to anyone else, they dont want to prove it, they cant, I cant either. If it is human intervention how can that be...this is why I brought their claims to the alien forum.

Why are they having you as a go-between on ATS for answers if they know this is a very real experience?

edit to fix quote

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Honestly they dont need a doc. They are very spiritual and level headed, they meditate and opened all their chakras many years ago, they see many things beyond the veil, sometimes we need to look beyond the normal. I can see this thread is going to start being all about me and why I posted these questions rather than if anyone has experienced this. Ive known this person for 20 years, if they needed a doctor theyd have gone long ago themselves, its not for me to tell them they need a doctor because they dont. I did google skin diseases and there is one that marks appear on the skin but not like these images.

I hope by not posting these pics straight away they dont get blown up out of all proportion by the way.

Please Id like this thread to be about if any one has read about this, what it could be and not about why I dont advise them to seek help. Yes I too have had wierd stuff happen to me and I have never been to a doc either because I know im not ill. The only time I did go to the doctors was when I started getting ringing in my right ear like morse code..the doctor found nothing at all wrong with my ears and thought I was making it up most probably. So now unless people are actually ill whats the point, the doctors just dismiss all this type of stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

They arnt ill so dont want this on their records thats all, why seek medical help when your not ill. Its the way society is today, no one would say any of this to their doctor either would they? I know I wouldnt.

We were just talking and thought as ATS has many members they could find answers without having to actually show who they were thats all.

I will ask a MOD to move this to the grey area as I cant prove this, the photos whont prove it, all they will show is a bruised arm with a puncture mark.

I dont wish to prove this, I cant so I whont even try.

Yes my friend has seen many things but this is not to be discussed hear. This is about their skin marks that is all they wanted answers to nothing else.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Honestly they dont need a doc.

So, you are qualified to make this assumption, how?

They are very spiritual and level headed, they meditate and opened all their chakras many years ago, they see many things beyond the veil, sometimes we need to look beyond the normal.

How interesting, yet they need the opinion of people posting here. Does this statement by you make sense, even to you? If they can see beyond they vail, they should have no questions, right? So, in this case, seeking the help of a Dr., would be abnormal? How interesting. What vail have they looked beyond?

I can see this thread is going to start being all about me and why I posted these questions rather than if anyone has experienced this.

Well, it isn't about you, unless you are the friend you claim to be asking for. So, why do you think this is about you?

Ive known this person for 20 years, if they needed a doctor theyd have gone long ago themselves, its not for me to tell them they need a doctor because they dont. I did google skin diseases and there is one that marks appear on the skin but not like these images.

This is your personal opinion, based on how well you think you know this person.

I hope by not posting these pics straight away they dont get blown up out of all proportion by the way.

Huh?

Please Id like this thread to be about if any one has read about this, what it could be and not about why I dont advise them to seek help. Yes I too have had wierd stuff happen to me and I have never been to a doc either because I know im not ill. The only time I did go to the doctors was when I started getting ringing in my right ear like morse code..the doctor found nothing at all wrong with my ears and thought I was making it up most probably. So now unless people are actually ill whats the point, the doctors just dismiss all this type of stuff.

With all due respect, what works for you, might not be appropriate for another person.

edit to fix quote

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I see what you mean this person if they went to see a doctor all the time could appear paranoid or may come over as a hypochondriac .
You say this person is not ill or really disturbed by these markings then whats the point of medical intervention.
A photograph on your thread would be helpfull mind,
crack on with it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

I see what you mean this person if they went to see a doctor all the time could appear paranoid or may come over as a hypochondriac .
You say this person is not ill or really disturbed by these markings then whats the point of medical intervention.
A photograph on your thread would be helpfull mind,
crack on with it.

If the marks don't bother them, then why would they want somebody else asking about them on ATS for?

Yes, let's get at the photo's, please.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

They dont bother them medically but they would just like to know what they are and who is doing it.

Im sorry about these pics, Ive sent them to two people now as I really cant get them in the correct format.

Yes my friend has seen alot of things and accepts a lot in their stride but there comes a point when even the most opened minded people have to ask what the hell is going on here.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Here is one of the pics, the others I will have to do later as Ive run out of time but you can see the puncture mark to the left and the image that was to the right. Sorry it took so long, if the member I sent the others to can up load them too that would be great.

My friend has sent some more from a digital camera so maybe these will be clearer than the one above which was taken on a mobile phone.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That does look very authentic, a puncture mark can be clearly seen. Its a shame its a week old and the shapes have gone. This doesn't look like a normal bruise from falling out of bed, especially as they remember being injected. Its still very bruised even after a week.

Thanks

[edit on 30-1-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Here you go MG

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

Could you possibly be a little paranoid?

This person might be suffering from a sleep dissorder. I am sure that many physicians have heard odder tales, since I have worked for a few.

Do you trust your Dr. with other medical problems? Sleep dissorders are very common.

WHETHER I TRUST MY DOC IS NOT THE THREAD ..........I DO VERY RARELY GO TO A DOCTOR AS I HAVE NO MEDICAL PROBLEMS THANKYOU VERY MUCH

So, you propose that laying this out on ATS is safer than seeking help from a medical standpoint?

IT IS NOT I THAT IS PROPOSING THAT

And so what if the person is having a psychotic episode?

I AM SURE THAT THE PERSON IN QUESTION WOULD HAVE AN IDEA IF HE/SHE WAS UNDER ANY FORM OF ATTACK

Do you think help from the opinions of members on ATS are better than medical help?

THAT WOULD DEPEND ON THE PERSON INVOLVED FELT AN TRUTH WITH WHAT ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER ON THIS SITE MAY STATE

Somehow, I tend to think you wish for this to be true, rather than the health and well being of whomever this person is, and it's rather selfish of you.

THAT IS ONE HECK OF AN ASSUMSION???????????????

My thoughts were to rule out any other explanation other than something extraterrestrial for this person, then go from there.

GOOD THOSE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS

You seem to wish to assume this story is real, without no basis for it.

DO I

There has been no proof presented thus far, you are taking your stance based on a story alone.

ALL I DID WAS MAKE A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO LETS STICK TO THE POINT ..................................HAPPY DAYS

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I have taken on board the replies that my friend needs a Doctor. Ive told them this and they feel very angry that a site such as ATS is so patronising and sarcastic, they will not follow ATS route ever again. They say members are not as beyond top secret as they make out. They say they are absolute non believers in the truth. My friend expected more and will not reveil any other interventions. Note these are their words not mine.

I guess they saw ATS for more than it is. Why can you not push the boundaries in this forum just for once....? They have agreed to their picture being posted..now why cant you just take what they say and use it to push your boundaries back just a little.

I have faith in them, I believe it is time to push our boundaries back even if it just a little. What have we got to loose?

Love and light to all.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

yes i agree with you mr green why cant the bounderies be pushed out it seems everytime theres a really interesting thread something that uses more imagination and thought be pushed back why cant it be explored.........its a shame because it may of lead to other people who get these markings to come together and talk and possibly give each other answers..........................my post was a reply not to myself but to the one who decided my thoughts were what they were .... way off track..... will mirror image your friendship.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

A big thank you goes out to you Shakesbeer!

Thank you for doing that for me you are very kind.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I have taken on board the replies that my friend needs a Doctor. Ive told them this and they feel very angry that a site such as ATS is so patronising and sarcastic, they will not follow ATS route ever again. They say members are not as beyond top secret as they make out.

Maybe your friend should wait to see what others say about their marks, the only poster to respond is siren sister. It was a confusing post and I couldn't work out if she was for or against your friend needing a doc.

I can see why your friend has lost patience as its two pages of no discussion except how mentaly stable they are. Just give members time to analyse those pics.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by serin sister

yes i agree with you mr green why cant the bounderies be pushed out it seems everytime theres a really interesting thread something that uses more imagination and thought be pushed back why cant it be explored.........its a shame because it may of lead to other people who get these markings to come together and talk and possibly give each other answers..........................my post was a reply not to myself but to the one who decided my thoughts were what they were .... way off track..... will mirror image your friendship.

Pushing the bounderies is fine, but it should not preclude a rational explanation.

The marks, to me, as described, and then seen in the photo's look very much like spider bites to me. Excuse me, for having worked in an emergency room and having seen it many times before.

Not everything has to be extraterrestrial, when an insect is biting, in conjuction with a dream.

We all have weird dreams, and that the spider bit the person at the same time is, what? What it is.

The fact that they are not willing to seek medical help from a physician for the bite, seems odd to me. They could get a secondary infection.

They don't have to tell the Dr about the dreams, they only need to go and ask, what is this?

If they are so worried about their position, as to put themselves at risk for something that is a WOUND, is beyond me.

Yes, we at ATS are capable of accepting many out of the ordinary situations when it comes to odd things.

This, is not odd. This person had a dream while being bitten by a bug, or spider in my opinion.

That I am not that, out there, when I have seen this type of thing before, is insulting to me.

This person needs to clean their home, in my opinion, and particularly under the bed, where the spiders live.

Excuse me for looking for something rational, before I accept something as extraterrestial in the world!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
gosh!!!!!!!!!!! possibly it is a spider bit, however you do not know the full story and nor do I , but your opinions are getting personal............. re-track

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

gosh!!!!!!!!!!! possibly it is a spider bit, however you do not know the full story and nor do I , but your opinions are getting personal............. re-track

Ummmmmmmmm, how can seeing what I have here, and under many circumstances be, personal?

I have seen many a spider bite in my day, working in the medical field, I have also seen what a SPIDER bite can turn into.

I appreciate you desire tio see this as something extra terrestrial, but I do see you as doing a dis-service to this person by what you say.

If your child had such an odd bite, would you wait to take them to a Dr? Would you post the situation on this site, based on a dream, and then disregard it as something extraterrestrial?

The guy, based on the hairy arm, only has to go to the Dr., for an explanation without telling the dream along with it. To say that they are afraid of even doing that is ridiculous.

They have a wound, don't know how it got there, that is all they have to say.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Nope, you are making it personal. Can't see the forrest for the trees!~

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Further more, it is A WASTE OF TIME, to argue about the benefits of this person seeking medical help for something you wish to be something of an extraterrestrial nature.

All I wish is that the person gets some answers, and help.

Would it help if I say, ok, you're right. This person was abducdted, AND WAS INJECTED WITH SOMETHING ODD!

Now, yes, it could have happened that way. What are the odds?

I only hope the hairy arm seeks help for their insect bite before it gets infected.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join