It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great News About 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Agent Mulder...you really arent all that spooky..i always understood and agreed with your conclusions on the cases you worked.

As for 2012...Of course.

2+0=(2)--------(3)=1+2

Making use of 23 new chromosomes of junk DnA is hardly a waste of my time.

I never quite understood why I never fit anywheres...I was actually quite hurt over it and still have hurt somewhat. But yeah. Thank you for the post

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Doesnt any1 else find this post (mainly 1st paragraph) a bit fishy?...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Thanks for the post...but I have a feeling....you will be back.

There is work to do. Just because you posted this doesn't mean you get a free meal ticket. See you soon!

You are quite welcome. I'm glad to cheer some people up here on ATS, it's about time someone starts posting positive news.

I will be back.

Peace,
Mulder

Positive but possibly fake news. If your going to make a post like this at least give more info, why post this and then say, your going to leave for a while and your not going to tell us where you got the info from.

That is the CLASSIC hoax style we always see...

I'm not saying your lying, but if I wanted to give out a message and to appear truthful I would act a little less suspicious.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanislav
reply to post by _Phoenix_

It doesnt matter if she is real or not she is so sexy. I don't care if she is an imaginary character I just love that gothic sexy look.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by stanislav]

Yeah me too. I like his work.

Imagination is real...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Isnt this just another excuse for religion? I'm not saying its not true or is true just wonder where the OP got his/her facts from and what makes this more believable than any other religious theory!
I happen to believe something big is coming in 2012 but not sure if its this!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
OP's post reeks of Luciferian propaganda

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
On a plus side the OP has had positive effects on other posters. For myself I have some baggage, namely, how do I believe and trust that those who dissappear to "Another Planet", whether for the good or bad, actually arnt just taken to some camp and murdered for the sake of de-populating the earth.

I was lucky enough to grow up in the care of a wonderfull man (my grandfather) who was at one with nature and all things. He believed, and I agree, that everything has a cycle. A start, middle and end, before starting again.

You see this in the seasons, in the planets and in everything that is good in life.

So many of the unanswered questions about how were the ancients able to do that?, or even statements like " the Mayans, Egyptians etc, had so much knowledge"....., leads me to the point where I think we just start again. A start, a middle and an end. Probably due to some disaster.

Respects

[edit on 21-1-2009 by captiva]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
May I ask, Mr Mulder, from where did this information come? Did you get a message from someone? Not being a smart a@@, I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is great news . Thanks Mulder. I really hope I am one of those star children. The people making the 2012 movie are going to feel silly that they got it all wrong. Maybe this is why the world financial market is going kaput. Because after the new age none of it will matter anymore. So all the world banks are printing trillions of 'monopoly' money just for snips and giggles. Hopefully we don't have to work after the new times, because work sucks. Have a good one.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Just some more lies from Satan...there is no hell (yes, there is!), no consequences for your actions so do what thou wilt, you Aleister's out there, right? We will become super humans (Maitreya's and FOL teaching). These are a few lines of thinking that are meant to steer us off the path of Light, and NOT the Federation Of Light.

Whether it's some deception brought on by man, or God giving Satan the power to deceive during these end times as the Bible says, SOMETHING is going to happen to deceive most of us. Is it "God's" warning in April (Garabandal)? Will it be the 3rd Temple being built this year as some in Israel are saying? Is something adding up?

Superhumans? Satan's old time, but effective lie from the Garden comes back full circle once again --American Idol, Guitar Hero, etc. Always whispering in our ears saying that we can become as God(s)!

The deception is stacking, the truth is lacking, and up the wall we're backing. But this thread I'm not star or flagging.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

W00t, great thread

Yes, there's lots of negativity in the world and unfortunately also on ATS lately.
Bush haters, Obama haters, Israel haters, Palestine haters, etc.
Even for naturaly peaceful people like me, by reading through these threads, its hard not to get emotionally influenced and start joining the rants in the forums.

I have an idea:

How about everyone avoiding and boycotting all those negative threads from now on?

I at least will give it a try!

Regarding 2012..
I always wonder why the heck so many people expect some earth destroying catastrophy like WWIII or an asteroid impact in 2012. Even the icon of ATS' 2012 forum shows an asteroid impact.
Why?

What we will experience in 2012 is a universal once-in-time transformation on a huge scale. Based on the Mayan teachings of the 9 "Underworlds", i believe that this transformation will affect our whole universe, not only us and our tiny earth or solar system.
The Mayans say, in 2012 the last of the 9 "Underworlds" (levels of conciousness), which is called the "Universal" and which will last ONLY approx. 1 year, will end, and thus the Completion of Creation and the highest possible state of (cosmic) conciousness will be reached. According to the Mayans, the first Underworld began 16.4 billion years ago (time of the big bang / launch of this universe?), thats why i assume that the end of the 9 Underworlds in 2012 will most probably again be a universal event!
Thinking that just a usual asteroid will hit us, imo is ridiculous - a complete misunderstanding and underestimation of this great upcomming event!

I use to explain people 2012 as..

The moment when evolution of conciousness will reach it's boiling point.
Ice, for example, if temperature climbs beyond 0 degr. C., it transforms into water. Then, if temperature reaches 100 degr., the water transforms into steam. Thats just very similar to what i believe will happen in 2012 to us and our world. We won't get destroyed, we will just change our state of matter!
We humans will probably be transformed on both a spiritual and a physical level.

I disagree with the OP, saying that everything and everyone is in it's right place now (already).
Keep in mind, that we didn't enter the 9th and last Underworld yet, which is essential for us to reach the final maturity for this great transformation.
There are still quite a few of groundbreaking scientific and technological discoveries and developments left to be done (during the next 3-4 years), and individual and collective spiritual awakenings to occur.
Keep an eye on the LHC

I recommend to checkout the links in my sig.

Ko3

[edit on 21-1-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

[edit on 21-1-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

This is OLD news. I don't know where you all are getting the doom and gloom from. Probably watching too much television. I've been reading about this for the past year or so.

Whoever your source is can relax. It's actually very ancient news ...hehe

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Ok, I'm VERY new here. I just accidentaly posted an anonymous reply here moments ago. I kinda want to have a bit of history when I chat with people... So just letting ya'll know it was ME...

I just said this info wasn't anything new. This idea has been out there for some time. Don't watch too much television or else you think doom n gloom.... that about sums it up.

ok, later
G

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
- you will not age
- your life period will be prolonged up to 500+ years

Contradiction ftl?

Anyways nice post I liked it more than the other ones seeing as this was put together in a better fashion, but still needs a lot of work.

2012 is just a another year like any other. Deal with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It it would happen the way you said, I would be delighted. really.

Frankly my life right now really sucks, the change you said would happen should be great for me.

Do you have any compelling evidence that it REALLY will happen. And what if it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yeah I admit, it's a nice thread in the sense that it has a positive feel to it. And considering that I'm freakin depressed these days.. I admit that the OP made me feel just a little bit better.. hehe.

I still don't know what to think of all this 2012 stuff. I'm not gonna deny that something might possibly occur when this time comes, but I won't hold my breath with all due respect.

Starchildren, Annukai, Nephilim and so on are the things that strike me as "need to believe" but it seems that the Mayans were quite a meticulous bunch, so I wouldn't completely rule out "something" happening on that date.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandrake
Frankly my life right now really sucks, the change you said would happen should be great for me.

Life is what YOU make it. Don't sit around waiting for someone else or something else to change it, or you could find yourself waiting a very long long time. Take control of your own destiny and life NOW. Or, do nothing and wait wait wait and wait .. and likely be more disappointed later.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Great positive post, Spooky! I think someone asked about what happens to the animals. I'm no expert on 2012, but I do love animals and care very much about what happens to them. From what I understand, all life is evolving, not just human beings, and the spiritual path on which that evolution takes everyone (animals included!) is to an eventual reunion with the Creator of Life.

As I understand it, animals begin to evolve when they attain a sense of self. In some books I've read, this is explained by them moving up from the 2nd dimension/plane to the 3rd dimension/plane of existence. Perhaps when our pets learn to recognize the names we give them--and respond to us when we call them out of sheer love, not just because they're hungry. Being raised by humans does change an animal's DNA. (They've proven that after a few generations of human care, foxes will develop floppy ears and waggy tails like domesticated dogs.) Likewise, the absence of humans also changes an animal's DNA: for instance, farm pigs that escape will become 'wild' like their cousin boars in just a matter of weeks.

Does an animal need a human to attain a sense of self? No, but in most cases, domestication is probably the fastest way. In the wild, an animal would probably require many life experiences and their brain's ability to reason beyond that of the 'fight or flee' instinctual response.

I really don't believe there is any need for us to worry for our animal friends in 2012. Those who are evolving for the Shift are doing so or have already done so. Who knows, they may be more ahead of the game than most people!

In Peace and Love of the Great Spirit,
~Smile

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

this has helped me alot....il probly be up for 30hours reading this.....would you be able to describe to me what it is tho that website simplified so id be able to easily explain it to others that are curious of this also...thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am so glad you posted this, I just didn't have the right words to say, you just put a positive spin on what I knew was already.

I star and flagged, lets keep this positive post up there.

I had an out of body back in 1978 and I was shown, our new galaxy, new earth and new sun. Very soft mans voice, it was too cool and a very positive message to me and the world. Plus, when I was so down back in 1991 with some personal problems, I mean bad, not suicidal, but bad, I heard the same mans soft voice, while I was awake, and told me to go be with my own people. So yes, you are right. Very excellent post!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join