It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN: Israel kills driver on aid mission to Gaza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
Sorry. I was being sarcastic. I apologise if that was unclear.

After seeing that excuse being used to justify the killing of civilians on almost every thread regarding the conflict, then reading the part about how it would be "investigated" which translates into "what excuse can we use for this one" that line came to mind.

I'm sick of the justification used by the pro-israelis and was just trying to make a point of how stupid it looks when someone uses such lies to mask the truth.

Why would they let aid through when they could have prevented the need for it in the first place. These people have no morals or ethics. This isn't war, it is cold blooded murder.

Thanks for the clairification, your point was not entirely missed. I agree that the excuses are bull and really the world is tired of them no matter who they come from.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hey guys...

I opened thread from this issue two hours before!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not fair! - I am doing my best to keep everyone informed from latest news, and posting breaking news to Middle East Forum... That was the new rule by site owner.

If Israel doesnt respect rules, do we also start ignore those?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It's a war zone - not a day camp. It's a dangerous situation.
These things happen in war. The 'smoke of war' and all ...
The incident is being investigated.

If we as as the human race are ever to reach higher levels of understanding, then thought patterns like this will need to be replaced as they are barbaric and antiquated IMO, the loss of life and the constant excuses for it only hinder efforts for attaining mutual understanding of one another.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Does any country follow the Geneva convention during time of war? I would say that just about every country that goes to war has violated the Geneva convention in one form or the other. Is it right? I would say not but it is a part of war and should be expected. Should it be investigated? I say yes but not by the same agency that was involved in the attack.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Sorry JanusFin, I honestly did not see your thread I'll post there with any further comments

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

The USA bombed the embassy in an attempt to destroy the F-117a large peices apparantly kept there before moving them to russia.

so it was no accident.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Un aid workers, what is next? Other countries? everything that moves?
Killing UN aid workers and UN monitors seems to be on the meniu for IDF.

<< 1   >>

join