It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli rabbis: Thou shalt kill civilians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Actually there's a heck of a lot of coverage of what goes on in Israel, and there's been no shortage of coverage of the hardships that the Palestinian civillians in Gaza have been going through.

As far as government policies go, I certainly wouldn't say that I agree much with what the Israeli government does, but then I don't think that I can find a government out there that I can truly say does "the right thing" for their people.

When it comes to media coverage, each side will always have a complaint. The same way that during our recent election season each party constantly bored the public with cries of bias aimed at each of the major networks. Most media sources are not impartial. But again, that's on both sides. Show me some stories on Al Arabiya or Ramattan that portray positive sides of America. No media outlets that I know of are "fair" and that again is nothing new.

This particular thread though shows a far deeper problem than media though because attacks and intentional misdirection regarding religion typically ends up doing nothing but causing more hatred.

When you have a thread like this in which people are going out of their way to portray the views of 4 people as the views of an entire religion you end up with more people hating each other.

Think of it this way... someone reads this story and says "so that's how those Jews really feel huh? Bastards..." Why? Because of the attempts of certain members to show this as reflecting the belief of all Jews. That is a travesty. By that same reasoning I would be disgusted if someone printed the views of Al Zawahiri, or Rahman, or bin Laden for that matter and some reader said "wow, look at what those Muslims think of the rest of the world... kill the infidels huh? Bastards..."

It's sick. Those who post it and intentionally try to mislead people are doing wrong. Those who blindly follow them are tragic.

I think the people spreading hate are ones currently crucifying the people of Gaza. Those Jews in the article are zionists and religious leaders of other zionists.

While I applaud you for you high ethical standard on being watchful of those whom you feel have a transparent agenda to spread hatred, might I humbly suggest that your emerging good conscience is bit late in the day.

There are currently two threads in progress on ATS of which one OP is working on the thesis that Allah is in fact Satan and Muslims are satanists. On another thread the OP reports of a Muslim family being kicked off a US flight for being suspicious to a fellow passenger, then investigated by the FBI and subsequently banned by the airlines when the have been guilty of no crime. The links are below;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This kind of hate peddling did not emerge overnight but seems to have escaped your moral vigilance. More pertinently, the most vociferous anti Islam hate purveyors on ATS are our Israeli and US zionists detachment who regularly debase people's religions, customs and political views.

The only reason you feel as you do is because you are unaccustomed to a commentary that upsets standard memes and taboos. Israel is a country at war with a hostage population, yet the full story is not transmitted on MSM. So when you hear a contrarian voice, you are horrified like some great coquettish aunt with the vapours.

[edit on 123131p://pm3122 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

Originally posted by Djarums
Maj,

I believe the answer to that is because there are over a billion Muslims and a whole heck of a lot less Jews.

Exactly, there are are about 1.5Bil muslims and probably about 5% of them are extremists.

And if you look at jews, there are not many of them, but about 70% of them are extremist zionists.

Now just imagine if there were 1.5Bil jews..

where do you get your obvious lies???

70% of Israel's are extremist.

You must be mixing up palistinian musliums and israel jews.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dangleb3rry
reply to post by masonwatcher

Ref my last post.... See what i mean?

Oh right, because only if you are anti zionist are you allowed to have an opinion in this thread?

What if someone were anti zionist and had Jewish blood? Not that I'll be waiting for the certificate of permission.

How many civilians have Americans killed in all their wars?? How many innocent people have Christians killed?

It ISN'T the Jewish people that have oppressed the palestinians like the ZIONIST MEDIA has led you to believe. That would be the ones in whom the Palestinians have turned to. It is the Arab nations that won't give Palestinians a place of their own. The Jewish people were never about kicking them out of the Gaza strip, but heck no!, they shouldn't just sit there and continue to take being fired at!! Americans couldn't handle ONE attack before they were ready to go out and spill some blood.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So when you hear a contrarian voice, you are horrified like some great coquettish aunt with the vapours.

That's an interesting judgement. Imagine if it had any basis.

My posts were about people misleading others into hatred by presenting the views of religious radicals as the views of the entire religion.

I'm sure somehow, somewhere, you arrived at your above conclusion based on my posts but the logic of it escapes me.

I guess we're just not on the same page here. That's ok.

I stand by my original comments on this thread. Intentionally misleading people with the goal of causing hate is wrong. That's really the summary of what I was saying.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

This particular thread though shows a far deeper problem than media though because attacks and intentional misdirection regarding religion typically ends up doing nothing but causing more hatred.

When you have a thread like this in which people are going out of their way to portray the views of 4 people as the views of an entire religion you end up with more people hating each other.

Apologies if I missed the subtlety of your points. The parameters of a posts often get stretched in subsequent discussion. I think that's good and provokes reflections on both sides in an argument.

I have begun to understand the motives of zionists on account of such discourse. For example on another thread there was talk of Israeli, mainly civilian made, mystery phone calls. While the effect is psyops and it does terrorise the Palestinian populations when they are alerted of imminent bombardment of their homes; there is a religious aspect to it. You see Jews recognise killing someone with out just cause or alerting them to the act, is sinful. The just cause argument was provided by the four rabbis in the article attached to this thread. The warning phone calls serves as the alert.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Oh right, because only if you are anti zionist are you allowed to have an opinion in this thread?

I never said such a thing, only you did in the construction of your straw-man argument.

I am merely saying that Americans are shocked by the position of anti-Zionists because they are not accustomed to it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

OMG, you have got to be kidding me.

Wow, just, WOW.

Israel call houses that are to be distroyed for whatever reason, to allow the occupants time to take their things and go to safety and you think it is disgraceful??????????

Are you implying that they should not inform the people and have bombs drop, ya know, like how Hamas does it???

It is yet another sign how Israel is going well above and beyond, as always, to pretect civillian lives.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by justamomma

I never said such a thing, only you did in the construction of your straw-man argument.

I am merely saying that Americans are shocked by the position of anti-Zionists because they are not accustomed to it.

No, that is not it at all.

Americans are shocked at the ruthless murdering of the Hamas.
Americans are shocked at Hamas for targetint civillians, on purpose, which they proudly say.

By the way, you did say (well post) it.

You see, ATS has this wonder quote funtion which shows exactly what you said, so you can not deny saying it later.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You see Jews recognise killing someone with out just cause or alerting them to the act, is sinful.

masonwatcher:

Just a question for you.....

Why do you hate the Jews so much? Did they have a family member killed, hurt or something? Any chance you get, you have to post about Israel or the Jews in a negative way.

Your hatred goes so deep and I would like to understand why.

By the way....I am not a Zionist or anything of the sort. I'm just curious why you hate them so much.

Edit to correct english.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by TARBOX]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TARBOX

You see Jews recognise killing someone with out just cause or alerting them to the act, is sinful.

masonwatcher:

Why do you hate the Jews so much? Did they have a family member killed, hurt or something? Any chance you get, you have to post about Israel or the Jews in a negative way.

By the way....I am not a Zionist or anything of the sort. I'm just curious why you hate them so much.

Edit to correct english.

Who said anything about Jews? The discussion is about zionism and the current killings of the Palestinians in Gaza by Israel.

Why don't you ask the zionists why they hate the Palestinians?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

I'm telling you the God's truth. People read things you don't say, argue against the very words of their own god to prove their own god, and it's like a conversation in kindergarten.

Dantelost: Where, exactly, and I urge you to quote me, did I state that the Japanese were bombing American cities, and that is why we reciprocated? Where?

My God, man! Read!

Tit for tat, and all that? I was referring to the British/German bombing, and if you wish, to Japan for pissing us off.

And you're wrong about Allah.

Ilah is the name for the Islamic God. Allah is his name.

Qur'an 3:62 "This is the true explanation: there is no Ilah(God) except Allah."

Qur'an 5:4 "Pronounce the name of Allah, and fear Allah."

Qur'an 20:8 "Allah! There is no Ilah(God) save him."

Qur'an 20:97 "Your Ilah(God) is Allah: there is no Ilah(God) but he."
(there's lots more, but you get the idea)

The Qur'an differentiates very clearly between God and Allah. Allah is the name of their Ilah(God).

YAHWEH, or I AM is the NAME of the God of Christianity/Judaism.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TARBOX

masonwatcher:

Edit to correct english.

Who said anything about Jews? The discussion is about zionism and the current killings of the Palestinians in Gaza by Israel.

Your limited view shows your bigotry. The Zionist are not oppressing the Palestinians alone.. you can hand some of that credit over the Hamas and the rest of the Arab world who are using the Palestinians for their agendas against the Jewish people. The Zionist are responsible for giving the Jewish people the bad rep that truly belongs to them, yes.. but let's not forget that a good majority of the blame for the oppression of the Palestinians goes to the Arab world as well.

They have plenty of land to give to the Palestinians but have REFUSED TO DO SO for the sole purpose of using their close proximity to the Jewish people (for harrasment purposes).

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Ummmm.....You did!

Look at your original post above. You said..."JEWS"

The question put to you was not about anything other than why YOU hate the Jews.

Why don't you answer the question put to you instead of answering a question with a question.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TARBOX

the zionists in Israel allready said they would never forgive the Persian JEWS so ask yourself why not? why do 1 group who follow Torah want to never forgive another group who follow Torah

look in ynet news for september when they say ` we must never for the iranian president , we must never forgive the iranian jews`

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

the zionists in Israel allready said they would never forgive the Persian JEWS so ask yourself why not? why do 1 group who follow Torah want to never forgive another group who follow Torah
look in ynet news for september when they say ` we must never for the iranian president , we must never forgive the iranian jews`

Thanks for that information Harlequin, but that is not the answer to the question that I asked masonwatcher.

I am eagerly awaiting his answer.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TARBOX

You need to attend to your reading comprehension skills. I did not write the article. The article itself refers to Israeli rabbis sanctifying the slaughter of Palestinians. Not all Jews are zionists and not all zionists are Jews. The fact these particular zionists are rabbis does not exempt them from their complicity with war crimes.

Your allegations that I am anti Jew on the strength that I criticize Israel and zionism is a cheap shot. You are the anti-Semite due to your apparent indifference dying Gazans right now and your mindless allegations.

[edit on 053131p://pm3123 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by TARBOX

You need to attend to your reading comprehension skills. I did not write the article. The article itself refers to Israeli rabbis sanctifying the slaughter of Palestinians. Not all Jews are zionists and not all zionists are Jews. The fact these particular zionists are rabbis does not exempt them from their complicity with war crimes.

Your allegations that I am anti Jew on the strength that I criticize Israel and zionism is a cheap shot. You are the anti-Semite due to your apparent indifference dying Gazans right now and your mindless allegations.

[edit on 053131p://pm3123 by masonwatcher]

Show me in any of my posts where I claimed you wrote the article..

Looking back at your posts....and I'll use only this thread as an example, you replace the word "zionist" with "Jews". Go back and re-read your posts. I didn't write your posts.

But, unfortunately, it appears that you are going to just accuse me of being "anit-semite", and being "mindless" instead of answering a simple question.

Sigh.

Oh and just to touch on what you said about my indifference to people dying in Gaza right now is untrue. I feel for both sides and find it sickening that either side is doing such things. Weather it be Israel, Gaza, the US, or any country.....it is just plain sickening.

I am quite sure that if the table was reversed, and Gaza was stronger than Israel, children dying in Israel, your stance would be for Gaza still and you would be praising Gaza for everything they do. Hell, any country that attacked Israel you would be jumping for joy.

How do I know this...????
Your posts reflect your views.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
apparantly a number oif people don`t understand the difference between the zionists in israel ( for example the terrorist Menachem Begin who murdered UN officals) and the non zionist JEWS who live in IRAN - those who ynet said quite clearly in september

` We must never forgive the iranian jews who met the president`

thats a zionist jew refusing to `orgive` (like they did anything wrong anyway) the iranina jews all because they met the iranian president

you do know Iran has jewish rights in its own constitution? thats more than christian rights in israel

they have none.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
JewHater(whoops!) I meant Masonwatcher, is a confirmed anti-Semite. I could give dozens of examples of his vitriolic hate speech. Why bother? This troglodyte is one example among many of the large group of hate-mongers, racists, rednecks, xenophobes, and supremacists who occupy too much space at ATS.

If only they had the nuts to list their residence addresses....PLEASE!

And you are an anti-Semite with no whoops. I will not weasel of that comment. The only vitriol on these boards are by you pathological zionists eager for the slaughter of 1.4 million people trapped in Gaza.

Hate mongers use Apache helicopters and F16 to bomb the stuffing out of civilians in their homes on the holiday season.

As for people's addresses, what are you going to do? Bomb them like the Israelis do or is it just bluster?

Why don't you put your zionist arguments forward instead of dishing personal abuse? Maybe you have no arguments just propaganda and misinformation and when that fails all you have left is slander.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join