It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli rabbis: Thou shalt kill civilians

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

And what exactly does fighting for independence by any means necessary mean?
Who exactly are they fighting? would it be Israel by any chance?

So ya there stated aim is the destruction of Israel by any means necessary.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Anyone surprised at this should read the Biblical account of the many slaughters committed by those who believed themselves to be God's Chosen Ones. All manner of murder and trickery were supposedly sanctioned by their genocidal YHWH.

Judaism is a religion based on genocide and arrogance.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Europe

So ya there stated aim is the destruction of Israel by any means necessary.

No.There stated aim is to gain independence.
Israel doesn't have to be destroyed to allow that to happen.

what does need to happen is this;during ceasefires Israel needs to stop stealing homes and land because that is the main cause of the on going fighting.

Now,are the Palestinians supposed to stand by and do nothing while that happens,are they supposed to be silently outraged at the behaviour of the Israeli government and nothing more? No.And neither should they be expected to.

If you want to know more about Israeli's stealing of land and homes during ceasefires,visit the Land Grab In The West Bank link in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

The vilest of things are sanctioned in the Torah,the supposed 'HOLY BOOK'of the Jews, so it comes as no surprise to me at all that several Rabbis condone and even urge the murder of gentile civillians...If we are talking about the acceptability of '..an eye for an eye' mentality then I would suggest that the Palestinians have been amazingly understanding. One Jewish soldier dies and it would appear that all of Palestine must pay,such is the vengeance of the zionist regime of Israel.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
we are now in a war that was justified by an attak on a major economic center by 'terrorists." the definition of terrorism that seems to b poppular in official circles is that of military attacks on civilians by non governmental military or paramilitary groups. that means that the any revolution that uses the "normal" tactics of modern warfare (accepting "collateral damage") is by definition a terrorist group. governments may then respond (without being accused of terrorism) with any tactic including nuclear weapons. how about redefining terrorism as an attack that kills a large number of combatants to force the noncombatant population to make their government/military to change its policies or practices. that would make most of the air war of WWII (on both sides but more aggressively by the allies) a terrorist campaign.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wait a minute.

IS ANYONE SHOCKED BY THIS....lol.. I mean really..

what the fuk do you expect. There is a similar law in the Koran also. lol

I mean in all honesty, why are you guys surprised that a Rabbi would feel any remorse, pain, emotion, or anything toward killing civilian muslims...
have you guys been living under a rock for the last 1300 years.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Again, people, don't listen to terrorist supporters lies, read the news link the terrorist supporters provide.

It says that when Hamas terrorists attacks, counter attacking is called for.

Since Hamas terrorists hide behind civilians, they may be harmed, but it is completely the fault of Hamas for attacking.

*certain member's have already been repeatedly warned for false news title, lies and name calling of other members, we must question everything they say with facts, not lies or opinions.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

"I hate to say it but the people in Gaza elected Hamas knowing full well what the consequences could be. "

Uh, i thought democracy was ALL ABOUT the ELECTED. Not what US tub-thumping war mongers thought it SHOULD be.

Be ashamed.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterstellarFishtank
reply to post by dbates

"I hate to say it but the people in Gaza elected Hamas knowing full well what the consequences could be. "

Uh, i thought democracy was ALL ABOUT the ELECTED. Not what US tub-thumping war mongers thought it SHOULD be.

Be ashamed.

So let me get this right..............

Are you saying that since the Palestinians voted the terrorists into office, they deserve what they get because of the terrorists they elected???

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm sick of the war!

And I'm ashamed of my fellow ATS members.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I believed that the Israeli action against the Hamas is justified. It is not all the time that Israel allows abuse on their part by the Hamas and see their civilian populace also being slaughtered by unrelentless bombs by the Hamas.

In all aspects as we observe it here, a lot of neighboring countries are trying to delete the Israeli nation from the world map which I believe in unjustifiable and brutally inhuman. They wanted the total annihilation of Israel for centuries already, but they could not change the fate of a chosen nation.

Killing civilians living within the perimeters of an enemy fort can be justified. They know the danger that accompanies with it. But as I see it, the Hamas are intimidating these civilians to leave from within their perimeter because they believed that these civilians slaughter can further justify their cause to forcing Israel to come into their own terms.

Even a truce between Israel and Hamas can not justify either!

This war needs an end to secure the Israel nation; for if not, Israel will suffer the consequences of their own insecurities.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join