It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists sexually Humiliated guests before killing them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The whole deal has an Eastern European flare about it.

Very savage.

And don't get me wrong I am not blaming Eastern Europeans at all.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
psyop to make people upset and support an attack against Pakistan

Ding ding ding. We have a winner!

Originally posted by RRconservative
You believe atrocities are being perpetrated at Club Gitmo, but refuse to believe terrorists are capable of "terrorist" acts?

Nothing like this has ever happened at Club Gitmo, if we even cough on a copy of the Koran (that we give them) it's an international incident.

Comparing atrocities like this to Club Gitmo is totally wrong, and you should be ashamed, just like the people who kept these photos and accounts away from the public.

Sympathy for terrorists, and the blame America first attitude is sickening.

Of course you're right. BushCo would never sexually humiliate prisoners. They reserve that for USA citizens.

reply to post by hikix

Seems the propaganda is working. That attitude is much scarier than any backwards people/culture/belief system.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That's NOT Gitmo, those are old photos from a prison in Iraq and performed by Lindsey England and that bunch of rogue stressed out army prison guards who were getting fed up with beheadings by terrorist groups these dip#s belonged to.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is just more proof that these Islamic terrorists are not the same kind of humans the rest of the civilized world is.
They have no sense of humanity only their perverted ideology.

I just read that the Taliban commander in Pakistan has vowed to support Pakistan against India should a war break out between them!
pakobserver.net...

This just goes to show that these animals, dont see people and states like the rest of the world. They only see those who follow their perversion and those who dont.

The US should just green light a strike and the Indians should smoke those Pakistan terrorists. Any retaliation from Pakistan and the US and the UN should declare Pakistan a terrorist state for defending terrorists.

In the end, this kind of inhuman actions clearly show that these Muslim fundamentalists are not really human and we should be compelled to uphold human considerations when engaging them. Just like the IDF did with Gaza, they will only understand fire and death like animals.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Such hypocrisy... wow.

No no no, Islamic militants (we're not allowed to call them terrorists) would never ever do something like this. Forget that they've been on tape beheading people and things like that. That obviously wasn't real either right?

But hey, it's glorious and glamorous to call for human rights groups to investigate when it's America. Because only Americans could do such things.

Not Islamic "militants" (we're not allowed to call them terrorists).

Incredible how people can find ways to defend even the most appalling excuses for human beings.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
ModernAcademia

i'm sorry but I just can't believe this it just doesn't make any sense

It does when you think about what happened at Abu Ghraib Prison.

FlyersFan

and those in AbuGhraib were terrorists - not civilians and missionaries like who were abused in the opening post.

Quite a few were just suspected of committing a crime.They hadn't stood trial and therefore no sentence had been passed on their innocence or guilt.

rcwj75

You leave out one HUGE HUGE HUGE fact about comparing Gitmo or AbuG to the terroist incident at the Taj Mahal. Those at the Taj Mahal are DEAD!

Some AG Prisoners were also killed.

PLEASE BE WARNED,THIS LINK CONTAINS SOME VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES.
www.thememoryhole.org...

IAF101

This is just more proof that these Islamic terrorists are not the same kind of humans the rest of the civilized world is. They have no sense of humanity only their perverted ideology.

See the above link,they aint the only ones.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Any governing body, legal or otherwise, has sealed its doom when they suppress the woman.

Thus I am not too worried, even if the Islamic nations conquer the West and round up Christians for the very reeducation camps their evangelical politicians built, because in the long run the survival objective will mandate women's suffrage.

There is a reason only three, four, maybe five countries in the world don't allow it. A cursory glance at SA reveals a cesspool of terrorism that they cannot and will not do anything about. They too will change, or meet their fate.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Another great example of humanity.

People on here who act as if only people trained at special schools or only the West through some conspiracy could do this, need to go read some history books.

The ENTIRE human race is capable of these acts and has done them throughout its history on Earth, from Assyrians flaying people, to the Mongol's mounds of decapitated heads, and to the sick actions of Jeffrey Dahmer.

People need to get their heads out of the sand and open their eyes. Humans do this, Humans! The concepts of sadistic mutilation and atrocities are virtually synonymous with human history. They are every where. Every continent and every people has histories of such brutal insanity.

This isn't about race, religion, or nationality! This is the human species.

Some people say humans are nothing but animals. Animals don't even go to the lengths of sadistic depravity that humans go to.

The people that do this, they aren't animals. They are monsters.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

The ENTIRE human race is capable of these acts and has done them throughout its history on Earth, from Assyrians flaying people, to the Mongol's mounds of decapitated heads, and to the sick actions of Jeffrey Dahmer.

I think you are saying the same thing we are. The example you give are either state sanctioned atrocities or the actions of a psychopathic serial killer.

The argument is that systematic torture is always within a state's apparatus of control. This has been used in Gitmo, Abu Ghraib, Bagram Air Force Base and 'known unknown' Eastern European black sites.

I have read the studies of people induced into torturing, 80% can be encouraged to torture - no problem. This is done through state structure under authority and the individual torturing has been made to think he is doing it lawfully against a 'terrorist' or other kind of 'bad person'.

Jeffery Dahmer does not count. He was a dysfunctional deviant; an automaton if you will, although his kind have been actively sought and employed by states in the past.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I don't know

I don't believe this at all
what in the world is this?

This is guantanamo bay tactics

i'm sorry but I just can't believe this
it just doesn't make any sense

and if true they would have come out with this long ago
longggggggg agoooooooooo

something just doesn't seem right here

www.mumbaimirr or.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
wake up its called terrorism for a reason...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I'm not referring to any structure state, religion, or any institution.

This dysfunctional and deviant behavior goes well beyond any construct such as government or religion. It pre-existed any law, any writing, and any civilization.

Every culture on earth is involved. It can be seen in illiterate and lawless cultures. It can be seen in well educated and "civilized" cultures. Some are are more open with it and others keep it behind closed doors so to speak.

Serial Killers are really no different than a sanctioned inquisitor in medieval Spain. Sadism in all of its forms is a fundamental part of the human species. It matters not if they torture other lifeforms or each other. States and Religions are only excuses for it. The ideologies behind it are not the source of it. They are used as tools to justify the behavior.

The behavior is inherent.

If only humanity could see itself from the outside.

[edit on 28/12/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I agree with you that such behavior is inherent to our species, but not to all individuals. I would add that those individuals that tend toward such ’aberrant’ behavior tend to seek out positions of power that will allow them to indulge themselves. Man is both inherently good and evil. Some much more one way than the other.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join