It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists sexually Humiliated guests before killing them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Terrorists sexually Humiliated guests before killing them

www.mumbaimirr or.com

Disturbing photographs made available to this newspapers by police sources indicate that several of the guests at the Taj Mahal Hotel during the siege November 26 were sexually humiliated by the terrorists and then shot dead.

Police sources confirm that even as the terrorists were engaged in a fierce combat with NSG commandos, they were humiliating their hostages before ending their terrifying ordeal.

Foreign guests were their particular target. Eight of the 31 killed at the Taj were foreign nationals.

Photographs taken by a police forensic team after the hotel was sanitised yield a gruesome picture of some of the guests in the nude.

These bodies were found away from the hotel's swimming pool which makes it clear that they were not those guests who were taken hostage from the poolside.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-12-2008 by ModernAcademia]

====
Mod Edit: large quote and graphic image snipped.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't know

I don't believe this at all
what in the world is this?

This is guantanamo bay tactics

i'm sorry but I just can't believe this
it just doesn't make any sense

and if true they would have come out with this long ago
longggggggg agoooooooooo

something just doesn't seem right here

www.mumbaimirr or.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I sort of agree.

Reading that report gave me the chills down the spine.

Strange.

I sort of connect this with the Santa killing as that guy seemed to have no care for child or woman or man......very cold.

I wonder who trained these guys?

It seems they had Urban Warfare Training. The event was well planned as they knew the logistics of the theatre. ISI...are they known for this kind of thing? I don't think so. Any thoughts.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
psyop to make people upset and support an attack against Pakistan

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You believe atrocities are being perpetrated at Club Gitmo, but refuse to believe terrorists are capable of "terrorist" acts?

Nothing like this has ever happened at Club Gitmo, if we even cough on a copy of the Koran (that we give them) it's an international incident.

Comparing atrocities like this to Club Gitmo is totally wrong, and you should be ashamed, just like the people who kept these photos and accounts away from the public.

Sympathy for terrorists, and the blame America first attitude is sickening.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Regardless of whether this story is true or not there are no groups of civilized humans in civilized parts of the world that would do things like this. I see videos on the internet of little girls getting stoned to death and groups of people cheering them on, and people getting hung and groups of people cheering..... and thats not even the worst of it.

If its propaganda its working because in my mind there are races of people that this Earth would be better off without.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You believe atrocities are being perpetrated at Club Gitmo, but refuse to believe terrorists are capable of "terrorist" acts?

So do you think this is the Kashmir thing?

Another question ..Does not the brutality/style of the terrorists point to Chechen Republic /Russian conflict fingerprint?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Nothing like this has ever happened at Club Gitmo
Sympathy for terrorists, and the blame America first attitude is sickening.

Mod Edit: Warning Graphic Images:
www.infowars.net...

reidreport.com...

www.bradblog.com...

www.infowars.net...

lh3.ggpht.com...

www.daily-nonsense.com...

mwcnews.net...

====
Mod Edit: Inappropriate use of 'im' tags removed. Link only news sites, please.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Terrorism. Terrorism done by very evil people.
*not one line*

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Those are AbuGhraib - not GITMO.
*another - not one line*

edited to add - and those in AbuGhraib were terrorists - not civilians and missionaries like who were abused in the opening post.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Terrorism. Terrorism done by very evil people.
*not one line*

Terroism just like war is a business

wake up!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You leave out one HUGE HUGE HUGE fact about comparing Gitmo or AbuG to the terroist incident at the Taj Mahal. Those at the Taj Mahal are DEAD!

Yes inmates at both Gitmo and AbuG are treated a bit different then their counterparts here in our normal jails/detension centers. But even after they are photographed naked, made to do some stupid human tricks, etc...they are tended to medically, fed, given clothing, etc...NOT EXECUTED! You people really suck at your comparisons...and its all because you have ZERO clue as to reality...only what you see and hear on the "news" and from others who have ZERO first hand knowledge. Next time when you try and compare something...make sure its atleast CLOSE!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There is something very odd about this. Where did 10 blokes dispersed across the neighbourhood and fending off the security services get the time to torture and sexually humiliate hotel guests before killing them. These are the School of Americas death squad tactics.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75

You leave out one HUGE HUGE HUGE fact about comparing Gitmo or AbuG to the terroist incident at the Taj Mahal. Those at the Taj Mahal are DEAD!

Yes inmates at both Gitmo and AbuG are treated a bit different then their counterparts here in our normal jails/detension centers. But even after they are photographed naked, made to do some stupid human tricks, etc...they are tended to medically, fed, given clothing, etc...NOT EXECUTED! You people really suck at your comparisons...and its all because you have ZERO clue as to reality...only what you see and hear on the "news" and from others who have ZERO first hand knowledge. Next time when you try and compare something...make sure its atleast CLOSE!

If you care to look at previous posts you will see Abu Ghraib torture subjects dead and wrapped in cling film. Isn't wrapping people in cling film a fetish?

God knows what is going on in Guantanimo. Let's not forget about those rendition sites in Afghanistan and Eastern Europe.

[edit on 013131p://pm3120 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

These are the School of Americas death squad tactics

Never knew such school existed.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by masonwatcher

These are the School of Americas death squad tactics

Never knew such school existed.

Goooogle it my friend. They also developed the Salvador Option which is very effective against insurgency groups.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75

Wow. you finally said something that I whole heartedly agree with. ;-)

This surely does not happen too often.

I just hope that the mutilation to the genitals was done after killing the hostages involved, or at least inflicting the death "shot", even if they were barely alive at the time this would be better than fully concious. But the more that I think about it , I don't get it. I try to picture myself in that kind of situation, held by Islamic Terrorists that were telling me at gun point to stand still (and naked) while they took a knife to my genitals and just let them cut my genitals and I can't picture it. I mean, I reckon I'd resist to the point of being shot to death right then and there. If I am concious, I am going to put up a fight, and if I'm unconcious from something like a concussion blow to the head, I'd awaken upon feeling the seething pain of a knife cutting deeply into my genitals, and begin fighting and resisting. So I have to think and hope they were mutilated after being killed, but you never know with these evil people.

Plus .. it seems so unneccesary to do during a gun battle / siege ordeal. This must've been the way it went down ...

one of the terrorists:"Hey, Habib! Quick, hold my gun while I cut this infidels testicals off! *bullets ricochet off the wall nearby, causing Habib to duck*"

They were there for three days however, so perhaps this was before the big guns, or the "good" Indian anti-terrorist forces arrived.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am so appalled I don't even know who to respond to.
It's ok to humiliate and beat someone regardless of who they are as long as you don't kill them???? As long as you feed, tend to their wounds, and clothe them afterwards????
YOU ARE SICK!!!!!!!!

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
I am so appalled I don't even know who to respond to.
It's ok to humiliate and beat someone regardless of who they are as long as you don't kill them???? As long as you feed, tend to their wounds, and clothe them afterwards????
YOU ARE SICK!!!!!!!!

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

But they did kill in Abu Ghraib. Is everyone missing the above photo of cling filmed corpse in Abu Ghraib.

Worse than that was done. Senators had access to more photos from Abu Ghraib that is not being released for national security reasons. One or two have said that there were photos of children being raped in front of their Baathist parents to force them to talk about Saddam's location, where the non existent WMDs was hidden and the location of Iraqi bullion and treasury cash.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I dunno, if it was psyops then they would've released this information immediately I think. Maybe it's just the kind of details that are considered distasteful to release, so they held back until someone in the media complained about freedom of information.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join