It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did The "Santa Slayer" Shoot An 8 Year Old Girl In The Face?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
I just don't understand how a seemingly normal guy could , not just turn evil, but turn evil enough to shoot a kid in the face. It's really whacked! I mean just think, kid opens door " oh look its santa, all happy" idiot pulls gun and boom. How could you all of a sudden go to that extreme. I mean it was even premeditated. My heart hurts for this world. Last I heard, the kid was alive, any updates? If the kid lives, hopefully, can you imagine any future Christmas's for this poor child. And people ask why I don't believe in God!! A loving God wouldn't let stuff like this happen!!!

I disagree. However, edited out of respect.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Stewart would not laugh and also other countries are having 8 years olds carry guns and participate in the military. They are getting killed, so don't say it is only Americans killing kids.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is the worst news I have heard all month long..

A truely sad tale, Im a bit besides myself with this story. I have alot of emotions going on now. Mostly anger at this point. So theres not much I could say today about this thread.
I hang my head and say a silent prayer.

Some of you might wonder why in a world where things like this happen, how could there be a God? Why create beings that do such things to another? Why maddness like this?

Prehaps to show others the extreams to all feelings, for every thing has a polar opposite. If things like this never happened. Then what we consider evil would never have been created in our minds.

Don't blame God for all this. We are humans, and we create our reality!
And don't let anyone fool you or try to push holy roller ideas down your throat.
But please dont blame "god" for all our troubles.

And its a big deal this story. The bottom of our reactions surface, and we are looking at the worst side to us. Can it happen? Yes, will it happen again, yes.
However this is within humans powers to not do this.
God just gave us the tools, and the platform to do, good or evil.

God is an idea, and when bad things like this happen, we have to take care of eachother, and in turn, that is God helping you out! That is Gods love that is part of us all.

But this thread isnt about all this "god" theory and faiths.
I just know Im pretty hard on religion for the most part.. But I deeply understand it, and thats why Im so critical..

A man that feels his family and life is ruined, so he takes every one of them with him. Other people are feared dead aswell.

Im so mad and confused right now its hard to make much sense. But all I see is divorce, a guy who worked in Aerospace stuff.. Respected, good money..Not an elite, but well to do.. And to turn into the depths of such actions are hard to fathom..
Such as what goes on with everything in our lifes.. Wars, lies, conspiarcy.
When sometimes its simple maddness and there is no logical reason.
The maddness that men drive themselfs to.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Probably because he was american, thats all i can think off. [edit on 12/26/2008 by andy1033]

WHAT? I'm an American and I don't go around shooting people. Humans have a long history of killing other humans around the world. Where do you get off thinking being an American means killing children? Your comment is ignorant and stupid.

Hate us all you want--we're used to it--but your comment crossed the line.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There are three types of humans:

- those who have cracked and show it,

- those who've cracked and successfully hide it,

- those who have not cracked yet.

Humans are capable of feeling emotional pain to a degree that is more agonising than any torture. Few humans can cope with emotional pain at its worst, all on their own, this is why people need friends and/or positive, supportive religious beliefs. However even these do not alays help, because, when things are at their worst, you are likely to lose your faith and drive your friends away.

When things get too bad, you just want/need to end the pain.
Some do this through suicide. I believe that murders like the one this thread is about are just an inverted suicide. The culprit, instead of killing himself to end his pain, mistakenly believes that others are responsible for his emotions and starts madly killing, hoping to eliminate the source of his agony.

If the killer lives long enough, he's going to calm down and feel even more pain from the guilt they now wear, either that or learn to not think or feel at all any more.

I might even sympathise with this guy if it was not for the fact that my ex son-in-law has twice tried to kill my daughter, and has now found a way to wreak revenge by corrupting and pimping out their daughter instead.
Some people can never admit their partner has a right to leave them, even after having made that leaving necessary.

So, instead of sympathising, I'm glad that he was so burnt in his own fire. I'm just sorry his suffering ended so quickly.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Man...

What a total sicko...

But, what is worse, is the attention the media is giving it...

It is a given that there are sickos in the world, but only our Sicko media, glorifies them this much...

Now... its not surprising that the Media loves this story...

The Perpatrator has EVERYTHING the media wants...
He is a Hetero-Sexual White male
He is involved with the Church
And he can Take the REAL stories out of the Headlines

This guy is a monumental sicko... and deserves to be on the other side of the earth...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MandM

It is sick, very sick.
The man had been driven to insanity.
By a system that promotes the breakdown and destruction of the family.
They make it economically viable to get divorced on purpose to destroy the unity and sanctity of the family.
As then it makes it easier to break people.
On one hand you have evidence being put forth that single parent family's or broken up dysfunctional family's produce adults from children with many more problems that stable family's.
And on the other hand you have a government almost promoting divorce and giving financial incentives to people to get divorced which causes allot of this destruction.
What does this tell you?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
it was his ex wife's parents house.

I think you can connect the dots. Marriage does wonders to people.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zetamafia911

Then he should have killed his greedy ex-wife and her
douche-bag lawyer.... not a child.

I could possibly fantasize about loosing my mind and kill some adults that had it coming----just fantasize, but killing children.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
It's the result of a culture where every male thinks he has to be some kind of tough guy that "doesn't take any $&1^"

Take a guy like this who seemed to think "everything was being taken away from him" (as a lot of these spree killers seem to) - his job, his wife, his money.

Take a basically functional person with some otherwise minor emotional problems, subject them to that kind of stress & humiliation, and add the whole "you've got to be a man and fight back or you're a wimp" thing, and presto: a normal guy becomes an inhuman, unfeeling murderous monster.

The kind of loathsome cretin that can shoot a child in the face.

add a culture of guns along with depression 'hey presto'

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
this is why i answer the door at my house and not my little girl. as paranoid as it sounds when i go out about my day i assume everyone i meet is this guy, and i have my concealed, and i carry. if they show up at my store or my home i have the AR ready to rock on them. not that im a violent person but i refuse to be defenseless or let harm come to my family. hell i really cant stand by and let harm come to a stranger. i hate evilness. alot of my friends are modern day hippies and peacefull people who for some reason think humans are generally good. i would like it if that were true. that would allow me to lower my guard and make a new friend, something i havent done since 1989. bottom line to me is the human brain is a fragile thing and given the right situation it doesnt take much to break it.

Is it a wonder that this is an anonymous post?

The right to bear arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

The essence of blood feud is not to kill the villain, but to kill someone dear to him, to hurt him.

People are victims of the ideas. Ideas do all the dirty work, people simply suffer from it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MandM

His was three sizes too small and he also didn't have a pair? I don't know...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

The geezer did it because he was american, full stop
This is the most moronic thing I've ever read.I'm sure children are killed in more countries than just America.If you would stop being so ignorant and do a quick google search,you would start realizing just how wrong you are.

I believe what MrWendal posted was right on.The guy obviously was at the end of his rope,both emotionally and financially.He snapped,plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSavageTesla
Now... its not surprising that the Media loves this story...

The Perpatrator has EVERYTHING the media wants...

He is a Hetero-Sexual White male
He is involved with the Church
And he can Take the REAL stories out of the Headlines

This guy is a monumental sicko... and deserves to be on the other side of the earth...

Starred your post! You've hit the jackpot. Anytime a caucasian male goes "nutjob", the media is RIGHT there. Yet, blacks shooting blacks, Fanatical Muslims sawing off "infidels'" heads, Palestinians using their own people as "human shields", the genocide in Africa.......all virtually ignored.

A couple months ago in Des Moines there was an Asian male who shot his wife in a neighborhood street, then shot a person who stopped to render aid to her. He held his own kids as hostages in his house until finally the police busted in.

Local News coverage: 2 days. The whole time you never knew he was Asian until they posted his mugshot the 2nd day.

This story is sad and I've done my best to ignore it. There are now reports that this "Santa Slayer" only killed himself because his suit had burned itself into his skin. He had an "escape plan" and had wired a rental car with explosives.

CBS NEWS

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MandM

The real question is : how come she survived the shot? Honestly, if you use your imagination you can have a pretty good picture of what her face will look like after surgery. She'll be a monster, scarred for life by this jerk. I'm glad he died

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
MKUltra: I think a lot of Bruce Jeffrey Prado´s are lined up for 2009.

Better sell all and leave the States while you still can travel freely.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by andy1033
The geezer did it because he was american, full stop.

Dunblane

Maybe you should think before you post such crass and profoundly insulting generalisations eh?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 27/12/08 by neformore]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Hungerford

You owe the American posters in this thread an apology. You took a tradgedy and turned it into an ill-informed, pointless cheap shot.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MandM

Just a thought. Ever notice how more of these senseless rampages are becoming more common place?

Some people are evil but maybe just maybe some went against the "powers that be" and this is a new way to "eliminate them" or maybe an "experiment" gone awry?

Mind Control 'Programmed' Individuals
The lone gunman that we hear about in assassinations, assassination attempts, school shootings, etc. are mind controlled individuals who had been 'programmed' to carry out those missions. Ted Bundy, the 'Son of Sam' serial killer David Berkowitz, Oswald, Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, Chapman, Sirhan Sirhan, etc. were mind controlled individuals who were programmed to perform these killings. Tens of thousands of young teenage boys were kidnapped and forced into the mind control training program called The Montauk Project starting around 1976. Al Bielek, under mind control, was involved in many areas of the secret Montauk Project. After slowly recovering his memories beginning in the late 1980's, he came to realize that there were at least 250,000 mind controlled "Montauk Boys' produced at 25 different facilities similar to the underground base at Montauk, Long Island. Many of these boys were to become 'sleepers' who are individuals who were programmed to go into action at a later date when properly "triggered" to engage in some sort of destructive or disruptive conduct. Other Montauk Boys were woven into the fabric of mainstream American life as journalists, radio & TV personalities, businessmen, lawyers, medical professionals, judges, prosecutors, law enforcement, military men, etc.

The day is now approaching in which government mind control technologies will be directed at you, your neighbors, and your loved ones. Every single day, equipment is being erected and installed in this country with the hidden purpose of exerting mind control over the entire population. Everywhere in this country (and overseas), ELF/microwave transmission towers are being erected. The antennae usually look like four slightly curved vertical plates about 2 feet in length and located in either 3 or 4 quadrants around the tower, two thirds up from the ground. Just look around, you'll see them. And you'll also notice more of them going up once you begin to pay attention. No one is saying anything, but you're expected to presume that they're for cell phones. (Do you really think that we need that much 'cell phone' transmission capability, every few blocks? Do you realize how very little energy is used by genuine cell phone usage? Yet these towers are capable of putting out levels of power that exceed cell phone requirements by a wide margin) These mind control technologies have been in place for a long time. It's not an accident that the frequency band chosen for cell phone use just happens to match the second order waves that Wilhelm Reich discovered in the late1940's to effect thought transmission and allow the mind to be manipulated without the victim realizing it. Reich worked on this project secretly for the CIA for over 5 years, from 1947-1952, until he realized who the CIA was planning to use the mind control on -the American people. He was outraged that he was deceived and used for such a treasonous motive and swore never to cooperate with the CIA, FDA, etc. again. Reich was covertly murdered in Federal prison in 1957, just a few weeks before he was due to be released, having been in prison for 2 years on a trumped up charge leading to a contempt of court citation. He was reported to have had a 'heart attack'. He was strong as an ox. He was murdered two weeks before his parole board hearing. His last book, written in prison, was found to be 'missing' after his death and never returned to his family.

educate-yourself.org...

One last thought.

To further the NWO agenda namely of making the mass public want to give up the rights to bear arms what better way then to manipulate a "PROBLEM"

Cultivate a "REACTION" you know is going to lead to the mass public accepting "the SOLUTION" namely give up (gladly) the right to bear arms.

See David Icke's "Problem - Reaction - Solution".

Was this just simply another nut or another one of many orchestrated events with the agenda to manipulate the public further along the road to giving up another freedom in order to secure "safety"?

Things are not always what they seem.

"Nothing would be what it is, Because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise -what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" - Alice in Wonderland.

The Problem Reaction Solution Paradigm (The Hegelian Dialectic)
1) The government creates or exploits a problem blaming it on others
2) The people react by asking the government for help willing to give up their rights
3) The government offers the solution that was planned long before the crisis
It works like this: you know that if you openly propose to basic freedoms, start a war or centralise power, there will be a public reaction against it. So you don't openly and honestly propose such plans, you play the P-R-S scam. At stage one you create a problem. It could be a coup attacking another, a government or economic collapse, or a 'terrorist attack. Anything in fact that the public will think requires a 'solution'. At stage two, you report the 'problems' you have covertly created in the way you wish the people to perceive them. Crucially you find someone to blame for the problem, a 'patsy' like Lee Harvey Oswald when President Kennedy was assassinated, or Osama bin Laden. You spin the background to these events in a way that encourages the people to demand "something must be done". These are the words you want to hear because they allow you to move on to stage three, the sting. At this point you openly offer the solutions to the problems you have yourself created. These solutions, of course, involve the centralisation of power, the sacking of officials or politicians that are getting in your way, and the removal of more basic freedoms as you advance further to your global fascist state. Just think of the freedoms that have been removed because of 9/11.
www.killermovies.com...

[edit on 27-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join