It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital Security Camera Captures Image of 'Angel' as Girl Makes 'Miracle' Recovery!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
That's amazing! Of course Angels are real, when my father passed when I was 8, he became our family's guardian angel, and we are still dafe to this day with visits out of the blue from him!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Angels are real - no doubt.
Yet, all this video accomplishes, in my opinion, id solid proof whoever shines the floor and windows at this hospital deserves a raise.
The positive outlook and hope, the girls will to survive - astounding.
Devine intervention - why not.
But nothing at all in the pic accept a reflection that caught someone's fancy.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

I only believe in free will to a certain point. Most people are formed by their experiences by the time they're 5 years old. Thats basic psychology. It doesn't matter whether God knows all or not, though I presume God does. We can't evolve and become real people, not puppets, unless we go through various lessons, and grow. Most of the harder lessons are the ones with the greatest growth potential. Here, on earth, and probably other planets like this one, we are learning lower chakra type lessons, such as survival and greed versus sharing and equality, valuing feminine energies and cooperation equally to the more assertive male ones. Once we move into our heart chakras, and throat, which is putting love into action, protest, trying to leave the world a better place than it was when we leave, and service, we eventually move to more civilized worlds. We are learning to co-create with God. Our Creator works through us, and prefers that to any other method, due to the learning curve. We are also, all our Creator.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Disregarding the image itself altogether...

If an angel really caused the girl to make a miracle recovery, why did it leave her horribly disabled?

This video is totally disgusting, the so called angel is quite clearly sunlight coming through a window it even bends into the corner !!

What is it with deluded religious people ? They can mistake a shadow for a burgler but never mistake a burgler for a shadow.

Grow up people, if a god created this poor child then he's one sick bastard to torture her so.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by moocowman]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The dragon is taking over

Humans and angels are two different things. One does not become the other.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is a remarkable find.

Kudos to the OP

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth
This is a remarkable find.

Kudos to the OP

No this is not a remarkable find, the tomb of king Tutenkamen was a remarkable find.

The only thing remarkaable about the video is its' ability to conjure up visions of angels in the minds of the gullable.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
the goverment is hiding that there is alins on mars right now he did tell us there was life obout 1000 years ago but he is a mest up retarde

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pfeil

Seeing in not believing. Having faith is believing period.
You people who are skeptical need to stop drinking the Koolaide and get a life.
The little girl is better and that's all that matters.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Naw, that was Lucifer, the light-bringer, come to secure this girl's soul for his legions of Hell by granting her another year of life in exchange for it. It's quite obvious, really.

Honestly, why jump to a conclusion about something that is unprovable? It just means you don't know and you're willing to show everyone else you don't know!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
reply to post by The dragon is taking over

Humans and angels are two different things. One does not become the other.

Oh good, that cleared that up, then. What scientific journal did you use for reference there, by the way?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Being Buddhist,

Wow. I think that is the first time I have seen you come out and say so. Directly, that is.

Anyways, you are right, the Buddhist worldview is very scientific. I have found exception, where highly evolved souls reincarnate. These are our angels. Its a personal take, not a statement of fact, so to others, please do not open argument on the subject.

It could be that the girl's Karma is loaded with benefit and her ichinen so powerful that this sancho shima was defeated. As we know, cause for the future will build great Karma.

It is written by Nichiren Daishonin that those who chant will become as strong as a demon with a rod of iron. Can you imagine, if she does?

Good story to spread. We need more of these. Thanks to the OP.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I've lurked in this forum for about 7 years. I supposed I'll finally pipe up.

IF IT WAS REAL THEN IT WOULD HAVE FIXED THAT KID FOR GOOD. IT'S STILL DISABLED!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Look at the floor directly underneath the angel. its a reflection.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It bothers me to realize that so many people do no believe in Christ and the miracles he performs. Being a young Christian myself is very hard in today's times. It truely hurts to know that people are knowingly ignorant of Christianity. I have had so many prayers answered and yes not all of my prayers are answered to my liking, but who am I to ever question my Creator. No matter if this young girl is mentally handicapped or not, she is proof miracles do happen at the hands of Jesus Christ our Lord!! And who are you or me to say that this is no miracle because she is not "normal." It is not our place to define or judge what is normal. All things happen for a reason and God is in control of all things. No matter what you may believe just remember-one day "Every knee shall bow and every tounge shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!" Halleluah!!

I would rather live for Christ now, than die and find out I was wrong. God bless this family and everyone that believes in her gift. And to all who reads this.... remember the greatest gift is the gift of salvation. Please just let Jesus in your life and you will not regret it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Why do so many people assume without a doubt that this is an Angel?

This is not Proof of anything except something that CANNOT now be proven!

My opinion....sunlight not angel.

Sunlight from the real world.

What would be a REAL miracle would be for more people to believe in the power of themselves more.

WE are the miracle, not any supernatural, invisible or almighty. Just plain old bags of bones. THAT's the only real miracle!

Good luck to this young girl. I believe it was HER hidden power and the energy from the people around her that helped her and I hope they all keep it up rather than becoming complacent and letting her slip away again by putting their faith in outside influences that don't come with any certainty.

my 2 cts.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by mystiq

also don't forget that the secretary kept buzzing in a man and every time she'd buzz him he'd disappear...also at the time of the miracle.

Oh please! You mean the "angel" could perform miracles but couldn't get in the door until it was buzzed in and that it took it more than one attempt to get it right?

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Lilitu]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Being Buddhist...

A follower of a non-theistic religion dissing agnostics? Now I've seen it all.

Being Asian, I know far more buddhists than adherants of any other religion. All of them are agnostic as there is no "god" in buddhism.

Lama Surya Das responds If There's No God in Buddhism, Are Buddhists Atheists?

In fact, Buddhism is generally considered to be not atheistic but agnostic, in that, the Buddha himself did not deny the existence of God. The Indian teacher and social reformer teacher called Sakyamuni Buddha is reported to have either kept silent when asked whether God existed, or in other cases to have said that his Noble Eightfold path led to enlightenment and deathless peace, and did not require faith or belief in a divine being or supreme creator. "Buddhism Without Beliefs," by the former monk and Buddhist scholar Stephen Batchelor, offers a fine argument for the agnostic thinking of basic Buddhism.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
I don't care what anyone thinks. I believe it is an Angel.

Thank you! That is the most honest definition of "faith" I have ever read.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join