It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital Security Camera Captures Image of 'Angel' as Girl Makes 'Miracle' Recovery!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Guess god doesn't like me, nor my loved ones that passed away horribly then.

But yey! Great proof! Now I'm truly a believer!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
cant you guys recognize a hoax when you see one?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Doncha love how God takes those of us who really try and leaves us in the gutter for the richer people?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is not an angel. Quick recovery from Pneumonia is not such a rare occurance. In fact we admitted my father in law with parkinson's to the hospital last saturaday. He was diagnosed with Pneumonia. He was let out the following day and the next day went to his doctor who could find no sign of Pneumonia. So this recovery is not so unusual. Most likely a bad diagnosis.

As for angels, they just may exist. I don't see any eveidence though in this picture. I do believe that when enough people are of the same mind, then in fact miracles can occur. I think it is more the result of focused energy rather than the act of angels.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
All good comes from God. Therefore this is the work of God.

Man is incapable of good on his own. When man appears to do good, it is only by God working through man that the good is made manifest.

When man takes credit for any good that might manifest through him, he denies God.

It's a miracle that God is giving mankind more opportunity for rebirth instead of wiping the murderous heathens off the face of the earth today.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

My Mom was a devout Catholic and not generally given to talk about or focus on such things but she was also very gifted in seeing spirits. So here's a fairly sort of story: She told me once when she was cleaning the foggy glass of the shower door that the image of her friend's face appeared and he was smiling warmly, communicating to her that 'It was worth it." She knew what he was referring to: both of them had to take care of invalids or severely disabled family members and they commiserated with each other about the difficulty that task often entailed. She later discovered that he passed away right around the time that she saw his face in the shower door. This is just one of many incidents I 'dragged out of her' over the years before her passing. Needless to say, I have utter faith in my Mom's honesty and integrity and remain convinced of the validity of her many stories and the existence of a world beyond the physical.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Humans make this "spirit" world what it is. Everything supernatural in the human eye is anthropomorphized, why? Memories? Hallucinations?

How can 3 white blobs be an angel? People who take coc aine claim to have seen angels. People have seen "angels" in their dreams.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

**** But the people in the room DID see the light. They stated that the light started growing brighter and brighter, and they only checked the camera because they couldn't believe what they saw. Doctors and nurses were among those who saw the bright white light in the corner.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I do security for a living these days. I used to carry a gun around, wherever I was sent to, but nowadays, in my old age, I got a cushy assignment where I sit indoors 8 hours a day, everyday... watching security cameras. Been doing that for a couple of years now. Based on that experience, I'd have to doubt the "sunbeam" theory everyone seems to favor. I did a screen capture of the image in question, so I could study it more closely. If the offending window is to the left on the image, as would be suggested by the floor illumination, then the small panel of wall at a 90 degree angle that forms the offset in the wall is at the wrong angle, and should not be illuminated. light reflected onto it from the right hand wall would be dimmer than is shown, as it is a reflection and not the full strength of the sunbeam. I don't see that. furthermore, whatever the direction of the light source, the "divots" at the top and bottom of the blob, that appear to be at the wall corners, should not be there. A sunbeam travels straight-line, and so the top and bottom of the light blob should be straight.

The only way to be certain would be to look at consecutive frames. My cameras capture a still every 22 seconds, unless there's motion in the frame, in which case they capture 2 frames per second. As the sun travels across the sky, a sunbeam should travel across the floor and wall at a uniform, and slow, rate. As the sun sets, the sunbeam climbs the wall, as it rises, the sunbeam goes down the wall. Consecutive frames would reveal that motion, and the relative speed of it.

As for those who prefer to trash miracles, suit yourself. Miracles happen every day, but while most folks are looking for the burning bush and parting of the sea type of miracle, they miss out on most of 'em. People will believe what they want to, whatever helps them sleep at night, and it's not my job to make 'em see the light-- or not. I really don't care what they believe, or don't, and I'm not quite sure why they get so bent out of shape over what I believe, or why they think it impacts them. I stand by my statement that atheism is just another belief system, if you will a religion without a god. In support of that statement I offer the evidence that no atheists has ever "proven" the non-existence of God to me, and indeed cannot offer any such "proof", any more than I can give them "proof" that God does exist. Be that as it may, they are fully entitled to their opinions on the subject. I've been shot at more than once by folks that would have it otherwise, and I wouldn't. Funny how I'm not entitled to my own beliefs, after defending their rights to believe as they wish.

The problem appears to be that folks tend to confuse "evidence" in support of their beliefs with "proof". Any competent scientist will tell you that the two are not the same thing. You can collect "evidence" for anything all day long, but objective "proof" of anything is hard to come by. Most scientists will also concede that it's impossible to "prove" a negative. Indeed, religion is not a proper topic for science at all, as I have been told by scientists (PhDs in physics and biology come to immediate mind), you see, according to them religion and science are two entirely different areas, and one cannot be used to support or refute the other. Kind of like trying to taste an orange by biting into an apple.

Atheists are indeed entitled to their beliefs, but I would hope that they can see how unreasonable it is for them to expect a non-existent god to consult with them on matters that involve running an entire universe. Don't feel bad, though, as no god or gods consult with me on how to run it either. It seems that my input is unnecessary to the proper functioning of the universe, whatever my opinions may be on how it SHOULD be run, any more than my beliefs, are necessary in the formulation of atheist thought. Good luck with that, and I'll see you on the other side-- or not, as you wish.

nenothtu out

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Hospital Security Camera Captures Image of 'Angel' as Girl Makes 'Miracle' Recovery!

www.breitbart.tv

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN MIRACLES YOU WILL BELIEVE IN THIS ONE. watch the video!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

the poor girl is seriously handicapped...whats miraculous and fabulous and loving and caring about that?

seriously..millions of children die every year horrible deaths and no one says thats proof god doesnt exist....one girl survives and is seriously handicapped and the religious go crazy...

ps...why doesnt god cure people who have lost limbs?

[edit on 25-12-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's funny how people come up with reason why it can't be so...Light reflection, sun, camera glitch,...light from venus reflecting off swamp gas take your pick...

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
As for not healing the girls other problems, well I do not claim to understand God's wisdom or motives, nor will I try.

Exactly what I was thinking...And I'm not even religious.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm a pretty hard nosed guy when it comes to truth and science and being logical rather than emotional.

I'm also very open to testing anything using the scientific method because unlike PhD's I have no worries about a reputation or a career at stake.

This freedom has allowed me to study the two out of five paranormal phenomena which I have confirmed are ABSOLUTELY real (I have disproved orbs as specks of dust, and the other two are still being studied). The best part is that the two I have confirmed are easily reproducible so anyone else can prove it also.

EVP's (Electronic Voice Phenomena) are absolutely real.
Thermal Imaging (not IR camcorder night vision) of entities are absolutely real (they do not appear as heat sources, but rather cold sources against a warmer background which can be tricky to capture, but it is real.).

My conclusions are that consciousness can reside in a human body as an improved interface for the "earth" environment, but consciousness does not need such a body to exist.

How many of us, if we were given a choice to go somewhere else when we die, or to assist future humanity, would choose to be a force for good? Some of us are destined for that role, I believe. For myself, nothing could be a more valuable use of my energy and time, and I think many would share that view.

Oh, and by the way, I have no reason to fear death, or anything at all. That is the most positive thing to come from all of this for me.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So a "Blob" of light in a hospital couldn't possibly be an angel, even though most of us believe our bodies have an energy that transcends death, but a "Blob" of light in the sky must be a UFO driven by aliens that are visiting the planet in league with the NWO?

I have never been much for religion or the bible, but I'm calling Angel, or "Helpful Spirit" on this one.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pfeil

So what, just because you didn't see it yourself means it didn't happen?? Thats the worst logic I have ever heard.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No matter what you believe, we are not alone here. If we were, we would long be gone. Just be thankful that you wake up each day and that you can think for your self. The truth is a lot stranger then fiction and weather you believe in angels or cows, things are eventually gonna work out for the best because we are spiritual beings and spirit is the strongest substance in the universe. It's a win win situation.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wonderful Story.

I'm not sure why this thread had to turn into a debate on religious beliefs. Why can't a nice story just be that... a nice story. This has nothing to do with religion in my mind. It is simply in the category of things beyond our understanding and boy do we have alot of things going on out there beyond our understanding! lol Will be nice when we have it all figured out... but I dont see that happenning anytime soon.

Perhaps it was a creation of energy brought on by the girl herself to assist in her healing? Who knows. It certainly wont be determined by this thread so I say... Great Uplifting Story and thank you for sharing OP.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I dont see anything special, im not touched by that story, for me its more like peoples want to believe in a miraculous story to make life a bit more easy to live, from my point of view......its coincidal event and nothing more , that girl wanted to stay alive and its the only admirable thing....for the angel, its only a glitch

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Sorry for going offtopic.
I feel sorry for you. People not capable of doing good on their own? Good being only something a God can do? Pff, please... that's just an excellent excuse for people to do harm, right?

If I were to hang on to some sort of religion it would be a new one stating that every person is his own God. Every person has notion of basic morals, number one being not to hurt another life. But hey, may 'God' strike me down for writing this...sheep.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That's a very impressive pic and includes a reflection of the angel in the shiny hospital floor. I love miracles, and this is an excellent example of one.

God spared the little girl, and left her impaired, because suffering is good for the soul. Helping others is a gift to us here in this life, and will not likely be needed in the next life where there is no sickness or disease, no sorrow, no tears. This is the time to serve others, and have love one for another.

Just as God gave His only son, for love of us, let us love others, also.

Ignore the posts of the ignorant atheists and agnostics, those who promote skepticism and foster lies. They will have their chance to believe after this life. Blessed are those who believe and have not seen.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Proof on a TV screen huh?

There have been Angels, God, and aliens, on TV screens since the TV was invented. Still no God or Angels in real life though. Funny coincidence.

well, so here's PROOF that dinosaurs are alive today, just watch Jurassic Park! Here's another one, just forward this email to all of your friends and Bill Gates will send you a $1,000 bill - guaranteed! It was on Good Morning America!

... etc, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join