It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was kicked out of a store (for standing up for myself)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses. I will have to try to be better in some instances. I cannot attack another persons car though. That to me is just wrong.

Maybe it is the time of the year like some have said, but I am generally not this vocal. Who Knows, and as someone pointed out, who really cares. My use of language was improper; that much I have to concede.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by capgrup

Being rude now days is looked upon as "cute".

It's part of the urban ghetto culture we American's have adopted fueled by Hollywood films, commercials and reality shows.

It's also okay now hugh SUV's to cut people off from the right.

People have become accustomed to the spoil brat syndrome.

I respect you at least you were able to stick up for yourself.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by capgrup

Next time yell,"ASSAULT" but make it sound like two words.
If ya catch my drift.Actually it could have been battery.Or dump tha load and say loudly."Why you do this!?"I'd a waited to see the license plate # of the car he got into.Then find out the address and ...well all kinda fun can be gotten then...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
Then find out the address and ...well all kinda fun can be gotten then...

That, is not right.

And I don't even need the second line because it doesn't need explanation for why it isn't right.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Did I say do anything mean?No I said FUN.Just showing up and knocking on his door to show you have power over the situation is good clean fun.If you can chuckle to yourself afterwards you know you have won.Edgar Allen Poe wrote an essay about just this sort of thing(and more nasty too)Called"Diddling"

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by capgrup

lol wow nice. I happens to me all the time I usally ignore it. I am 19 and I get 30 to 40 year olds doing the same thing. I just ignore it.

most of the time they don't realise they done something wrong. Some are too lazy to even bother and hopes that you assume he didn't do it on purpose.

there is many things that happen. I usally don't confront people like that if they do it on purpose cuz it will cause drama and will end up getting yourself kicked out.

I don't think you should of got thrown out but If I was you I would ignore it cuz you just waste your time fighting over something that has now value to spend your time on. I would argue if the guy made a smart remark or said something which shows he done it on purpose.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I would have started to cry. Sob, quietly. But then again I'm a girl. If I were a man I would have punched his face in.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join