It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast 666 ...where will we see it 1st?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Europe? USA? China?
My guess.....Europe.
The Antichrist will reign from Rome, Italy.
Everybody is looking for it.
God gave us a heads up in the book of Revelation.
It's a cashless system with an evil spin.

Where Numeroligists declare it.
And that is generally after the event.
The concept is complete shi1t.
And the whole precept is bent.
And Mary gave milk from her left tit.
And Satan came and went.

You want to rhyme bull mate.

Satan was done for dissent.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Thanks for your response...I'm with you brother! I'm thinking the "rfid chip" in the hand is whats going down. I think that the actual number "666" may be a metaphor for Evil intensified. The number 7 being Gods number (a perfect number). The Bible say's 666 is "Man's Number" which leads me to think that it will be an assigned chip number to each individual...(Like an SSN)... 666 would be too obvious.

Now here's another thought... Scripture talks about "The Beast" recieving a fatal wound to the head and then recovering from it, causing the whole world to marvel and give power to the Beast. What if this is an assasination attempt on a president.... ??? Guess who I'm thinking? It's possible and I'm looking out for this event... There's a scripture that says: "The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that decieves those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved". (2 Thessalonians)

In any case, These are the last days...All is happening as the scriptures foretold. Jesus said: Whoever believes in the Son has Eternal Life, but whoever reject the Son will not see life, for Gods wrath remains on him".
John 3:36

God loves us! He sent his Son on our behalf...To "Repent" means to "turn around and go the other direction". This was Jesus main message...Turn from your sins and turn to God. It's a free gift you could never earn by your own good deeds... Take the gift people! Peace...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Mark of the Beast will not appear until the final dawning.

The last Phixi still lives.

Watch for more . . .

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

I think you're on the right path. The beast out of the sea is Rome (Vatican), and the 2nd beast HAS to be the U.S.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I believe the Catholic church received a mortal wound in the time of napoleon, by capturing the pope at that time and jailing him until he died. Then i believe Mussolini signed an agreement in the 1920's??? about reinstating the pope and catholic church. Could this be what the angel in revelation was talking about? i mean, it says in Revelation something about "the 7 hills" where the first beast is....Rome, city of 7 hills???
anyone have any thoughts on this???

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

No matter how the office of Pope [Vatican] and their names are translated into Greek, Hebrew or Latin, they all sum up to 666.

www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ha,ha this number keeps coming up when i am paying at the check out for basic groceries at my local shop

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
For those that were looking for a picture of the plane that had a scorpion insignia on its tail. I cam across this when googling:

The F16c Barak (this is just a toy model. The insignias on actual ones apparently have been changed to a skull with wings)

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Question]

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Question]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The 3rd Reich Nazi Germany received a mortal head wound thus ending the war.Through Operation Paperclip many of the rulers of that party were brought into this country and given top positions within our govt.With the Patriot act and Homeland security are "they" back in power?Did we embrace our enemy only to become them?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bnmssnit

At the end of world war 2 american and british intel did't waist
any time turning the Germans against the Soviet Union.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wow... i cant believe nobody's mentioned the UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILL?

I cant figure out how to post pictures on here, so im just give a link...

www.cremationofcare.com...

I dont even have to go into detail, the link does it for me...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Europe? USA? China?
My guess.....Europe.

Try looking is the mirror. 666 is man. Follow. Man/Woman is a carbon based being, right? Now, what is a carbon atom composed of? Why it is composed of:
six electrons
six protons
six neutrons

Isotopes

Isotopes are atoms which have the same atomic number but different mass numbers. They have the same number of protons but different numbers of neutrons.The number of neutrons in an atom can vary within small limits. For example, there are three kinds of carbon atom 12C, 13C and 14C. They all have the same number of protons, but the number of neutrons varies.
protons neutrons mass number
carbon 12 6 6 12
carbon 13 6 7 13
carbon 14 6 8 14

source: www.edinformatics.com...

I fail to understand why Christian do not understand this. It even says, in the KJ Bible,
"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
What is so hard to understand about this? 666, the "Beast" is MAN. Man has destroyed this world, not some made up character thought up by the Church.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The mark of the best in is meant to be received on out right hand or forehead. I would stop waiting to receive the mark i don't think its going to happen. The statement more likely means that we will receive the beast through our actions and are thoughts. These are prophecies don't take things in the definite sense Approach them with a poetical ambiguity, that's how they were written

kx

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I thought we are all truly made in the image of God.

I think the Lord Jesus Christ will return to Earth December 21, 2012.
Disclosure of aliens - Grays, Atlantians and Earths hidden history
will be made.
Jesus may actually give us a Part 3 for our Holy Bible.
Part 1: The Old Testament
Part 2: The New Testament
Part 3: What we didn't tell you earlier because you were not ready
to hear the truth yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What about Reagen?

He got shot and lived? How come no one says he was the first beast of Revelation? lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Try looking is the mirror. 666 is man. Follow. Man/Woman is a carbon based being, right? Now, what is a carbon atom composed of? Why it is composed of:
six electrons
six protons
six neutrons

How could John have known this when he wrote Revelation in the first century A.D.?

That's what id like to know. If you think he was given divine knowledge through God or an Angelic being, good for you! I can dig that.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

We are made in the image of those who manipulated DNA and infused their DNA with a being here on Earth, in my mind what we call Bigfoot, to make a man, or Adama, and later a woman, or an Eve. If you are one of those who are waiting for Jesus to come back, I suggest you educate yourself a little beyond your little book. Have you read up on the Montauk Project?
The one you call Jesus will be cloned and will appear, but if I were you, I wouldn't go along. I'll bet you haven't heard of Project Blue Beam either. I'm not putting you down here, just telling you like I tell everyone else. Educate yourself before believing in anything, then take it all with a grain of salt. Men wrote the Bible, not Gods.

Cloning Jesus From Blood Of The Shroud Of Turin?
www.rense.com...

Cloning Jesus?
www.religion-cults.com...

THE MONTAUK PROJECT
surbrook.devermore.net...

PROJECT BLUE BEAM
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

BTW, I am very well schooled on Project Phoenix, or as it is better known as the Montauk Project, as a relative of mine was part of it, and I know several of the participants. PM me if you want to know more. If so, open your mind, you will need to.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Europe? USA? China?
My guess.....Europe.

six electrons
six protons
six neutrons

Isotopes

Isotopes are atoms which have the same atomic number but different mass numbers. They have the same number of protons but different numbers of neutrons.The number of neutrons in an atom can vary within small limits. For example, there are three kinds of carbon atom 12C, 13C and 14C. They all have the same number of protons, but the number of neutrons varies.
protons neutrons mass number
carbon 12 6 6 12
carbon 13 6 7 13
carbon 14 6 8 14

source: www.edinformatics.com...

I fail to understand why Christian do not understand this. It even says, in the KJ Bible,
"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
What is so hard to understand about this? 666, the "Beast" is MAN. Man has destroyed this world, not some made up character thought up by the Church.

I will add if I may. If sin enters by one man and leaves by one man then that man is the same man.

Sin entered, which is death, by eating so, it must be fully consumed. That is law of the sacrifice of burnt offerings which is what accepting someone elses death in place of yours is.

According to law which is not changed, but full filled in Jesus which means "Self existent salvation" and that law is, One shedding of blood, by man must his blood be shed. This is the stumbling stone...to cry out for his blood to be on you, so to must your blood be on him a new generation as god is just.

This comes one of two ways, either by shedding your blood and suffering a child into the world "the son of man"(by your blood/semen) which is grace or by the ending of your family which is done when you shed your blood by not reproducing as it has been sense the beginning of the world.

So, either reproduce or be scattered to the wind if you are the final heir to your name, otherwise your reward is the memory of those who loved you which is where heaven is, in our memory....when we remember that . Which ever door he opens cannot be shut and which ever door he closes can not be opened.

The mark of cain and the mark of the beast are the same mark. It's the same mark that you must take in order to buy or sell. Kiklos Sturos
The encircled T....the Trade mark....the ankh....The Cross....the 7...the check mark, put over the ones learning so that they might do well and be accepted.

70 generations to complete transgression. The lord said to Nebuchadnezzar, which means "Hebrew look after my youngest son", who is the king of Babylon, which means "confusion", 7 times (10) I shall pass over you
before you know that the kingdom of men is ruled (measured) by the most high (as in last ascendant).

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well, you're right about the Bible.
People wrote the Bible.
Some of it was inspired by God. Some of it was not.
It's a good book for beginners.
Here is another book that should fill in some of the blanks.
The Soul's Remembrance by Roy Mills
see amazon or Barnes and Noble.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
The mark of the best in is meant to be received on out right hand or forehead. I would stop waiting to receive the mark i don't think its going to happen. The statement more likely means that we will receive the beast through our actions and are thoughts. These are prophecies don't take things in the definite sense Approach them with a poetical ambiguity, that's how they were written

kx

Start at December 21, 2012 and go back 42 months.
That should give you the start date of the Antichrist reign.
June 2009 ???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join