It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast 666 ...where will we see it 1st?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Friend, I hate to burst you bubble, but "Sin" was the name of a Babylon God, not something you take inside, or suffer for. As I have said many times, to many good hearted Christians. Read between the lines, and study the origins of the words you read. Remember, the scribes who wrote and copied the Bible did not write in English. And, it is no great wonder that the Christian God was mad at Sin, and hated Sin, sin was a rival God! Do you ever wonder just why your religion warns against the study beyond the Holy Bible, and are told that all works, except the Bible are works of the Devil? There is rhyme and reason for this, and it is called a control factor.

Sin, in ancient Middle Eastern religions
Sin (sĭn), moon god of Semitic origin, worshiped in ancient Middle Eastern religions. One of the principal deities in the Babylonian and Assyrian pantheons, he was lord of the calendar and of wisdom. The chief centers of his worship were at Harran and at Ur, where he was known as Nanna.

encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com...
ca.encarta.msn.com...
en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Keep seeking the truth.
You will find it.
I'm sure the Spirit Father has his eye on you.
The reason you don't remember heaven is because a
veil of forgetfulness was placed over you at birth.
You had a prebirth education. You just don't remember it.
Have you ever had a deja vu feeling???
I know why you have.

- Knowledge is Power -

Gain Knowledge and Experience

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have the mark on right now.....

Its nice.........

Lone live the Illuminati.........

You heard it here first....i cant show you pictures yet as they havent unleashed this on the world yet...but wait you'll get the mark too...you can even get it in diffrent colors...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

I just realized that 12.21.12 is 333!

I wonder......

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It's already out there in bits and pieces.

Just dig into your pocket and pull out your local grocery store's membership card.
Get your wallet and pull out your debit card.
Don't forget your health insurance card.
They know what you are buying and they know your health status.

It will just take technology to merge these components into one, just like what was done with the cell phone, music player, video player, GPS and pc device.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't think its choper, as " they were not given authority to kill them ( those without Gods mark on their head) but power to torment them for five months" (Rev 9)

"And i saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed" (Rev 13).

Apparently i think the anti-christ will be assassinated, but "raise up" 3 days later so that he can fool even the elite as messiah ( Matthew 24: 22), and with the power given to him he will perform "signs and wonders" to lead people astray.

With the proclamation of himself as the messiah couple with "signs and wonders", and with God's wrath pouring down on the whole world, the world will see him as their only hope and will be taken in, and after this there's no resistance in taking the mark of the beast... He will use excuses like medical, terrorism, etc or just simply command people to take it.

Regarding Obama, ive watch in you-tube how people from all over the world celebrate when he won, even guys in middle east prefer him.

And know that the anti-christ will sign a 7 year peace treaty with Israel, and than break it in" times, time , and half a time".(Daniel 7) 3 and a half years, 42 months. The Arab country will only sign peace treaty with someone whom they trust, and given Obama Muslim background (though he say he's a Christian)and being black, he's easier to get the deal done.

Finally, let us watch this currently Vatican. He should be quite short-reign compare to his preceedors , and the next one will be the false prophet.

When we see the new vatican, we know the time is ending....

just my thoughts...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

I'd like to contradict the video's aquisitions on the barcode containing the number 666 in the beginning, middle, and ending, of every barcode. I saw this video, and I was actually, convinced. So, I reacted the same way I usaully do, and tried to prove it wrong. This one was easier to bust than others. ....................
Actually... I just pulled up my referance material to ensure that I was correct in my aquisition, and rereading even more thoroughly than before, sadly, I am reconvinced. If you know anything about how barcodes work, they are directly related to binary code. The number 6 in binary via barcodes is represented by 0101111, proving the entire theory completely false. What I had forgotten to take into account untill just now, is that barcodes are infact readable backwards. the opposite of 6 in binary is 1010000, also equivalent to the dividers located at the beginning, middle, and end of virtually every barcode. Look it up for yourself.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The Mark of the Beast 666 ...where will we see it 1st?

Probably just moments before we see the beast!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

Take it one step further:

12/21/2012:

12 (month) 1+2= 3

21 (date) 2+1=3.

year: 2012

last 2 of the year:12

1+2= 3

so we have 333, but one number from the year left over (the first 2)

333 multiplied by the left over number from the year:

333x 2= 666.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Government Cheese]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Government Cheese

Well you guys are getting pretty close. December 21, 2012 could be very well the date for the NWO. They are doing the London 2012 Olympics who's logo looks very similar to Zion where they are allegedly plotting to create a Project Blue Beam type of scenario during the Olympics.

Heres a likely scenario
December 21, 2012

The anointed one who proclaims to be the sun of god is crucified on December 21, 2012. Three days later he rises from his death, a miracle and becomes worshipped like Jesus.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Personally I dont believe the bible, organized religion, or the mark of the beast stuff. I do believe 12-21-2012 has the possibility of some extraordinary event taking place, but it wont have anything to do with a fictional book.

I'm just a really good lookin guy who was born a math genius, so the numerical aspect of anything comes very easy for me.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
There is an old theory about the barcodes

This site reports: www.av1611.org... -

I don't believe this theory. Do you?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Government Cheese

Oh I totally agree. But they want us to believe in their fictional work and have non-profits all over the globe who believe it is their duty to fulfill the prophesies of the Bible.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

No sane Christian wants to HELP the anti-christ come to power for the destruction of the world!
If you go to a mental ward, you might find them there?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Well, not to burst your bubble but Jesus was about as real as a guy named Caesarion.

Funny how history seems to repeat itself. But thats a whole different topic.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gnozt

Here's something more in depth on the 666, barcode connection; It explains the 0
What about barcodes....

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
In Mythological Texts. The same place we will see it last as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
uhhhh--no--uhhh-yes. Stop worrying about it, it is a made up thing in the bible in a way to fool us. I do numerology, www equals 666, it is the evil ones number yes, but it is our freedom. The internet is the beast, but it is a good beast for us, www equals 666. It is the Kabala numerology. No, gnosticism is not bad, that is what they are hiding from us.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

No bubble burst, here.
I KNOW Jesus is real, and not Caesarion/Esau.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Well believe that what you will. Just don't get duped.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join