It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast 666 ...where will we see it 1st?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bnmssnit

Seek The Truth.
Gain Knowledge and Experience.
Use Your Power of Free Will Wisely.

Knowledge is Power.
Did you know the reason to switch to a cashless system is to
harness the underground economy?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The science fiction movie Star Wars showed us another possibility with "The Force" which could also be as christ suggested for the Hosts and the Great Hosts. Scientology has suggested Jesus was also a host. There was mention of mouthpieces in these scriptures as well.

A mark could be a raised hand as displayed in Star Wars, their perception or third eye as if connected to some matrix. The christ figure may have used this "holy" force for good and to control the crowds and give them visions. Let those who can see, let them see, for those who have ears, let them listen etc. This could be implants or some yet unknown telepathic ability, such as suggested by possible abductees and the ETs. Ascension or those chosen etc. It may just be the pineal gland as suggested.

Or just typical paranoia and our basic instincts for survival. This schizophrenic response may also be triggered by some known or unknown force that 'cracks' the pineal gland.

David Wilcock and the pineal gland and alleged cracked pineal gland:

www.youtube.com...

The end of #4 also has some information on the pineal gland according to DW. The whole video series is interesting and suggests a relationship, especially with the Catholic churches suggested connection. The pine cone and pine tree may have also been worshipped due to it's connection with 'salvation' and survival as food through it's seeds etc. The pine tree has been suggested as one of oldest surviving species?

This other video by soundlessdawn also mentions this:

www.youtube.com...

Mental illness could also be some type of infection, possibly even by some nano virus and spread in large populations and cities like the black plague.

Cracked pineal gland? Delusions halucinations etc. ? Biological weapons etc.

Advances in surgery such as with the case of John Woodward is another example of recovering from a mortal wound.

Another could be clones or even an android. Although, the bible speaks of many miracles as if someone acting like a messiah.

An ancient seer and alleged prohet such as Daniel may have only seen through the eyes of those in the future and witnessed our special effects in our science fiction movies and programs which could also be a false miracle and illusion. This would also be a false prophet medium.

So, prophecy can be true to a point, but the interpretation of the events is just speculation and the writings altered/misinterpreted.

Many have suggested television or the one eyed beast "tube" is the anti christ as well. Actors portraying christ in many ways could than be considered as false messiahs. The messiah allegedly brings the truth, revelations and absolute disclosure....eventually?

The beast can also be natural events and consequences. The old testament god was as if this way through punishment for alleged sins.

Volcanoes, earth quakes etc. The biblical prophecy of chaining down the beast for a time could than also suggest natural events attributed to god or devil.

The number 6 according to a Rabbi represents the physical world as it was supposedly created in 6 days.

Repeating numbers three times according to the Rabbi reaffirms this was truth and of god. Jesus mentioned the number three as well.

God is as if the unexplained and entire knowledge of the universe.

Imagine how hard it was to describe advanced technology and natural forces to people in 'those days'

[edit on 7-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

well while on the topic of the antichrist coming out of the east. i heard he will come out during a peace treaty of the rebuilt roman emprie and gods people being israel. and his name Javier Solana he has set up these treaties and economic incentives for peace in that are each documents is labeled 666. not saying its him but u can check it. and for as mark of the beast its everywhere in florida a family volunteered to be the first family in th eus to have it implanted. and texas is using it in the license plates and the us gover has it in all new passports.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I think it will come from the banking elite as an answer to te financial crisis, take this chip and your debts will be relieved.

I think it will come out of the EU first

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiamerican1776

I'm kinda sorry I spent so much time in my reply here, but whatever. Yeah, so many have a theory and use the bible as if the last and absolute word. It's been suggested and warned that there are those who would have changed it anyway.

I'm just wiating for the major signs and "false"miracles.

A tagging system does make sense with our type of politics. That's not exactly supernatural though. But one way ETs would use.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't think interpreting the Bible has anything to do with what is going on. Not that I will convince certain religious folks this...

Knowing that religion is part of a control game for the masses...why would you read and use the text that THEY made for you to read as something of prophecy? Note that not all passages were included...Judas apparently had a book but was not included etc etc. They just wanted the books to get the message that THEY wanted to get across. the Bible was written by man not something divine.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
All receive a mark, it is the question of who is marking who?

Here's a mark...a trade mark, without it you can't buy or sell anything....even "generic". What is the trade Mark? It is a encircled "T". You are tracked in your tastes and hunted down in your passions for the "Trademarked" anything.

Everything you buy or sell on the "open" market bears a "logo(s)".. Seeing as how the whole world will be fooled in such a strong delusion, perhaps remember that "Self existent/Yahweh/Jehovah" chooses the things that are right in front of your eyes the whole time.

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky

I think it will come from the banking elite as an answer to te financial crisis, take this chip and your debts will be relieved.

I think it will come out of the EU first

The Antichrist will have to create a larger "crisis" before the
people of Europe will make the "JUMP" to the cashless system 666.
The first thing they need to do is start making HUGE amounts
of counterfeit Euros.
Then the antichrist needs to find a way to dump it on the market.
That will throw Europe into a financial tailspin.
Wait a minute everybody!!!......I have solution!
It's a cashless system with an evil twist.
If you agree to bear the mark , it will solve all our problems.
It needs to be a combination of a carrot and stick.
This new and efficient "solution" will allow the people of Europe
to retire EARLY and I'll throw in a $50,000 credit to everyone
who agrees to bear the mark 666.
Hmmmm......I wonder how close I am???

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

I'm kinda sorry I spent so much time in my reply here, but whatever. Yeah, so many have a theory and use the bible as if the last and absolute word. It's been suggested and warned that there are those who would have changed it anyway.

A tagging system does make sense with our type of politics. That's not exactly supernatural though. But one way ETs would use.

Apparently, the antichrist will be shot in the head and then healed
by the devil.
That is the sign i'm looking for.
Most of the hell will be raised in Italy and then finally in Israel.
I'm glad it will only last 42 months.
His time is short and he knows it.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I do not think the locusts are helicopters. Why would they go out and cause pain and infliction on themselves? It says all who have the mark will receive the stings.

Maybe a meteor will crash and open some spot in the earth where these things are waiting to come out, who knows.

Of course, look at my ats points, lol I have the mark of the beast.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by amatrine]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Ive heard others speculate about the mark of the beast being a microchip which I cant disagree with.I see the microchip as the culmination of the mark,but for arguments sake some say that the changing of the sabath (saturday) which is the 7th day of the week to Sunday by the church at Rome(in honor of the Sun god) as well as the pagan holidays ie Christmas,Easter etc has given rise to most christians falling into deception thereby.The mark is said to be in the right hand or forehead this could be interpreted as in Deeds=right hand and thoughts =forehead.Thats why for one reason I wonder in some ways its not already upon us in ways the churches dont/cant see.Whom by the way use steeples (a heathen pagan symbol represent the phallis of Osiris )And usually petition the govt for "certification"in that they recieve tax exempt status.Does God need the permission of any govt to exist?One of the popes has been quoted as saying that changing the day of worship to Sunday is the "Mark of their authority!"They also changed the calendar to the now used gregorian calendar forsaking Yahwehs calendar system.In Revelations it speaks of antichrist changing the times and seasons.Does any of this resonate concern in your spirit? Let us all pray for wisdom and discernment.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by aleon1018

Apparently, the antichrist will be shot in the head and then healed
by the devil.
That is the sign i'm looking for.
Most of the hell will be raised in Italy and then finally in Israel.
I'm glad it will only last 42 months.
His time is short and he knows it.

Hello. I am just wondering were it says these things?

Where does it say that the "Anti-Christ" gets shot in the head? The devil uses magic to heal him? 42 Months....where?

Who is he and why does he know his time is short?

Why are you looking for a sign?

Did you not hear what Jesus said, that "it is a wicked and adulterous generation that seek after a sign."

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
the mark of the beast is the barcode!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bnmssnit

Ive heard others speculate about the mark of the beast being a microchip which I cant disagree with.I see the microchip as the culmination of the mark,but for arguments sake some say that the changing of the sabath (saturday) which is the 7th day of the week to Sunday by the church at Rome(in honor of the Sun god) as well as the pagan holidays ie Christmas,Easter etc has given rise to most christians falling into deception thereby.The mark is said to be in the right hand or forehead this could be interpreted as in Deeds=right hand and thoughts =forehead.Thats why for one reason I wonder in some ways its not already upon us in ways the churches dont/cant see.Whom by the way use steeples (a heathen pagan symbol represent the phallis of Osiris )And usually petition the govt for "certification"in that they recieve tax exempt status.Does God need the permission of any govt to exist?One of the popes has been quoted as saying that changing the day of worship to Sunday is the "Mark of their authority!"They also changed the calendar to the now used gregorian calendar forsaking Yahwehs calendar system.In Revelations it speaks of antichrist changing the times and seasons.Does any of this resonate concern in your spirit? Let us all pray for wisdom and discernment.

The microchip is already here.
People are putting the subdermal chip in their dogs , cats and horses.
The technology is here.
Here in the USA we will use a GREEN Dot Visa card cashless system.
This safe system will allow the U.S. government to tax each and every
transaction 5 cents.
It will save social security, medicare and pay off the national debt.
That is how huge the underground economy is!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Silly slave worker.

You thought they would let you see it?

You're already surrounded by it.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
1982-
Iron Maiden -
Number Of The Beast -
Track 5-

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

There will be "Signs" in the heavens. "DO NOT ENTER" "NO U TURN"

'NO PARKING"

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Well to be fair it does not matter at this point. Because according to "Revelations" most of the world will be dead before the rise of the beast and the full NWO. I mean if you read it then you see it goes from war and killing every were to the pit being opend and an army of 200,000,000 being let lose on the world. All before the beast that is....so no its not barack obama bin laden.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

An army of 200,000,000 can only come from China.
Maybe it's the chinese way for population control.
They have the population to do it.
Clearly, Iraq is ground zero.
I find it interesting that God doesn't kill them all.
A few million are allowed to go on that long march of defeat
back to China.
You're back?
What happened?
We lost and it wasn't even close.
I don't want to talk about it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join