It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast 666 ...where will we see it 1st?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Europe? USA? China?
My guess.....Europe.
The Antichrist will reign from Rome, Italy.
Everybody is looking for it.
God gave us a heads up in the book of Revelation.
It's a cashless system with an evil spin.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well the beast is supposed to be the leader of the new world, and reign from the seat of power. Where is that power in the world?

Tho the great book says the beast will come from the East, that is not where the power is...at least currently.

That power is up in DC.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Well the beast is supposed to be the leader of the new world, and reign from the seat of power. Where is that power in the world?

Tho the great book says the beast will come from the East, that is not where the power is...at least currently.

That power is up in DC.

Cheers!!!!

That's east of where I live soooooo....? The OPEC oil producers are also in the east. The beast may actually be the oil, which is from the pits etc.

When Sadaam was blowing the pumps up, the fires filled the sky with black smoke that would have also fulfilled a propecy. But so would a volcanic eruption such as Yellowstone Caldera.

We might see 666 on the S&P in the stock market.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Sometmes I wonder if were not already so deep in the proverbial forrest that we cant see the trees!When you read about The UCC codes ,The Fed Reserv,Knights Templar,Illuminati NWO have we already accepted it unknowingly?Thinking were so safe and smart we "know what to look for!"When it has already seized us in a manner that we have yet to realize? pray for wisdom and discernment!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think you are all taking it to literal, and we have allready been supressed by the beast for several THOUSAND years.

There is evidence that the mass conspiracy of the beast was to conceal the Truth to all people about the PINEAL GLAND and it's use.

www.divinecosmos.com

This dude Wilcock explains in a free video you can get off his site or using Goofle or youtube or a bit torrent search...

Basically the Pineal gland is a 3rd eye that can be used to tune into the inverted reality that shows the secrets to the soul and this Space-time reality. The rich have exterminted and geno-killed the masses who lived in peace with the divine knowledge of turning dark in to light and love.

He belive's that a turning point is coming Dec 21 2012, and the lies will no longer shroud our reality.

Good stuff to open your mind, I have had a few really intense trances since I started meditation (again) I even have had the abilty to remember dreams in Liquid clarity, if I wanted to.

Not saying this is the TRUE secret to free us from the beast, but no one else is mentioning it, so here it is.

by the way it's called the 2012 enigma.

Great luck to finding your inner peace my friends

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

That was a great interview. The thing I find the most interesting is how the Russia Georgia situation thwarted the US plans to attack Iran. Only another month to go until Obama becomes president, we shall wait and see what happens when he does.

PS you may want to repost that link, it didn't seem to work on my computer.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
the world's human population recently surpassed 6.66 billion according to various sources. yeah, I think humanity is the beast. or a lack there of, depending how you look at it.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I think the mark of the beast might have more to do with technology. Think how it's not only changed the world. But if you look into IPV6, IP address' will now be bound to the nic cards, essentially everything will have it's number, instead of being dynamic it's static. So the address' are set they know who you are and it's that much easier to track.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I believe the literal words of Revelation for this reason; it specifically states either the forehead or right hand (I would assume that there are two options in case some people are missing their right hand). I believe the right hand will be the location of choice and I also believe it will be a chip of some sort. I cannot imagine too many people knowingly taking the mark of the beast on their body, and the devil is said to be the great deceiver.

The reason I take the location literally is because the Bible is very specific as to the location whereas in other areas of the Bible it would appear to speak in metaphors. For example, I cannot imagine giant locusts with faces of lions....; however, some military aircraft have been painted with teeth on either side of the nose and a battle helicopter does resemble a locust. So I could easily see this manifest as a battle copter with a threatening or lions face painted on the front.

As for where he will come from, I think that maybe there is something to the first couple posts here. He is supposed to come from the east and he is supposed to sit upon the seat of power. First we must ask the question east from where, when this book was written, the east and west was not defined the same way it is now. My best guess would be that it is east from 7 churches that John wrote the book to. This could possibly be anywhere in eastern Europe, Africa, and maybe even southeast Asia. But definitely the seat of power at this point in time would be in one of two places, the United States or the U.N. both of which are on American soil. Therefore if we are in the end times which many believe we are (myself included) it would seem that he will rule from within this country at first, until he sets up his new kingdom in the ancient Babylon (Iraq).

It also says something like the new Roman empire will emerge. Since our government was modeled after the Roman government could this be a reference to the United States also? But who? I have heard Barack Obama's name mentioned often; however, it is said that this man will be adorned by the masses and I do not see Obama as enjoying that sort of support, granted he has a lot of support, but the general public seems to be close to evenly divided. Again though I could not comment on global support for him and he may very well have overwhelming support on a global stage, so that is technically still up in the air.

In any case we cannot stop, postpone, or change God's will; therefore, the best thing one could be is prepared. I am not telling anyone how to live their life as I am in no way even remotely close to perfect myself; however, I am saying that the best position to be in would be in a prepared position and that would apply to myself as well.

I am sure there will be a lot of non-Christians that do not agree with anything I have said, and I have possibly set myself up for some criticism, but, according to what my beliefs are, I would rather be the one supporting God than the one ridiculing him, or those whom profess faith to him.

[edit on 12/7/2008 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I read on another thread that someone thought that WWW. could be interprated as the number of the beast. Also goig back to the pineal gland i read somewhere that when you are christened and they sprinkle water on your forehead with holy water that it kind of spiritually blinds your third eye from being used. Dont remember where i saw it though.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
I read on another thread that someone thought that WWW. could be interprated as the number of the beast. Also going back to the pineal gland i read somewhere that when you are christened and they sprinkle water on your forehead with holy water that it kind of spiritually blinds your third eye from being used. Dont remember where i saw it though.

No,www I don't think has anything to do with the number other than the vast amount of knowledge available on the internet which these people would rather have destroyed.

Take a look at social security numbers and the Social Security Act section 666.

Also Holy Water is a term used when dealing with cold fusion it is called cold fusion or hard water and contains an extra hydrogen molecule.

Now about pineal glands, they have very much to do with water so here you go.

www.projectcamelot.org...

Looking Glass, Pineal Gland, Stargates

And I put together a wide variety of Looking Glass testimony and determined that, in fact, there are also a variety of ancient Looking Glass devices, that the same group that landed in Roswell - which would be your P-45, ah, no, your P-22 future human lineage extraterrestrials if you go with Burisch’s testimony - that they actually traveled into the past: future ancestors of humans after 2012 where there was a very small gene pool -- that they traveled into the past and they built these devices which actually reverse-engineered the pineal gland in the brain.

The pineal gland in the brain is at the exact geometric center of the brain. It is a small area of water which has microclusters in it. Microclusters are little geometric clusters of minerals. And this water is shielded by the surrounding gland, electromagnetically.

And apparently the technology is so absurdly simple that all you have to do is shield off water from the conventional electromagnetic energy that we have in space/time and the water starts to be a gate into time/space, which is a realm in which time is just a direction you can point yourself in and travel through. And it’s an inversion of space, so that space becomes time and time becomes space. So you move through space here and you’re moving through time over there.

Apparently multiple ... and you actually have Gordon Novel in one of your testimonies that said the same thing, that, when a ship creates antigravity, in so doing, it’s actually moving through time by traveling through space as we know it.

And thus they didn’t want to let this technology out, for one of the reasons being they believed it would collapse the economy because people would see what was coming and there would be no speculation in the markets any more.

So, be that as it may, we all have this stargate in our own brain, which we access primarily through meditation, stilling of the mind, allowing the obstructions to fall away so we get this sort of natural intuitive bubbling-up, which most people think of daydreaming. They don’t think that it has any value. But when you go into that meditative state where thoughts just naturally surface into your mind without really having to work for them, that’s actually the feed from your subconscious, super-conscious, which comes through the pineal gateway.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Actually I agree with alot of what you said, other than the Gods will part. Bush is the figure you described making his seat in Babylon.

Revelation 9
7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. 9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

Guess what also has a tail like a scorpion, I saw an image here on ATS of Israeli Warplanes a while back with the tail of a scorpion insignia on the tail.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

That power is up in DC.

Cheers!!!!

In original translation the word "man" is "mankind"..........the number of mankind.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Very good points, all of them. You may be right about Bush indeed; however, he does not come from the East and he may be like the first beast of revelation, whom had one head mortally wounded and it was healed. I have not seen an Israeli war plane so I don't know much about that, I always thought we gave them their military, so I just assumed that they used US war planes painted in Israeli colors, I was unaware they used squadron markings on the tail like our military does. The reason I said choppers was because of the sound of the airfoils (blades), kind of does sound like horses in a stampede. But of course I am no theologists so anything I say is really only my opinion. If I ever do post via reference, I will always use a citation.

As far as what you said about Bush, I have often wondered why it was so important to have this security pact (occupation treaty) passed by the Iraqis granting us permission to be there until 2011 I think. Now thinking about this makes me think it may be a way of having a foot in the door so they can in fact set up the new kingdom in Babylon. This could kind of be like an official welcome to the new Iraqi government into the U.N., provided of course, they allow their new headquarters to be build in the ancient city of Babylon. Make any sense?

Good post, useful information and makes me want to look at some Israeli war planes lol, so I am going to google that right now.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

there are many definitions of power, for some reason a few folk from the US assume that it will be the US leadership that will be the beast,

power does not always come from military strength.

One could also assume that the US is in fact the new babylon who is going to get such a punnishing for her sins.

it is very hard to say where the beast will come from, but one could assume that if Christ was born in a stable that the beast will come from a castle, they are meant to be from opposite sides, dark/light, good/evil ect....
one could also assume that the beast would also mimmic the life of christ to an extent.
The beast would be around the same age as christ when he started preaching, and the beast will end his days at the age of Christs crusifiction.

I would go out on a limb and say he is from a royal family and very soon will take the thrown, within the next couple of years.

on a side note if anyone is interested.
On June 3 1991, nine year old Prince William received a near fatal head wound from a sporting accident.

make of that what you may

[edit on 7-12-2008 by munkey66]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

666 is not the mark of the beast....it was originally 616.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Now this I find strange, I googled: Israeli war planes pictures, pictures of Israeli war planes, "Israeli war planes pictures", and "pictures of Israeli war planes" and got zero results. I got results without the quotations, but they were not pictures just articles, with the quotes zero results. This is the first time ever I have googled anything in my life that had zero results.

Also thinking back on what you wrote it leads me to believe even further that it is choppers. I say this because of a couple reasons; First, Choppers as I said do resemble locusts. Second, If they are flying low and slow, you can see the people's faces in the front. Third, the airfoils (blades) do sound similar to stampeding horses. Fourth, they could easily be painted with teeth on the front. Fifth, they do have armor plating in the front and the bottom (breastplates). And lastly, the tail section and rotor does resemble the tail of a scorpion. The only thing that I cannot explain is how their tails would inflict pain and suffering, other than by coming in backwards and using it as a meat grinder.

I find it amazing what I learn through the course of a civilized discussion when people are not so busy name calling that they do not really see the point of the post. Thanks for the thought provoking discussion.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
No problem I was googling them myself and had problems finding the ones I was looking for. Now as far as this other stuff is concerned. You must take a look at what is planned for the year 2012, the queen is having her Golden Jubilee and the olympics will be heald in london, the 2012 logo seems to scream out Zion!

To better understand what I am talking about read this thread. Whether you agree or not does not matter. Alot of my research is based on the Bible even though I probably see it in a different light than you and thats ok. I agree with you that many things will pan out the way the book of Revelations describes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Thanks for the positive response's!

Yea the 2012 enigma was a good film to watch discussing the open symbology of the Pineal gland in every ancient and current religon/socitey
Divine Cosmos

I am not saying this David Willcock guy isn't a HOAXER or NWO agent, but his message of asenscion is pretty rad to belive that the Galactic alignment will open our conciousness.
Better than EndWar or so comet killing us at least LOL.

Diet, Exersise and Meditation, are tool's to tune your body and conciousness into the machine that Our great Architect of Our Universe/multiverse intended.
I do belive in a great architect, and I hope one day that I may know the truth, and be able to express my love.
God or not I still love BlueJays eating Peanuts, and sunset's over the ocean.
When I close my eye's I can picture past moments in clarity, through meditation I can remember the layout of my living room in my apt years ago, down to where the lost remote was... LOL

I had a thread entitled AWAKEN 100 With me this week, and I have been trying, but I didnt have One person agree to help, or group meditate. LOL
I tried,. and I'll try again!@

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Jb0311NY]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Mark-of-the-Beast... where will we see it first?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the Mark or Number 'of-the-Beast' only comes about After the 'Beast' receives a mortal head wound...but remains Alive.

then all the world, at the urging of 'the-2nd-Beast',
admires, adores, worships, the 1st Beast, aka; anti-christ

I might suggest that the 2nd-Beast, 'false prophet' for the AC
is the first person to accept the Mark,
And the false prophet elects to have the 'Number of his name' put on his forhead as an example to all the rest of the world.
by having status & power allows one to have the 'Mark or Number'
prominantly displayed on ones forehead... we commoners can only get a 'mark' on our hand.

So, in the three days of crisis, when the anti-christ is revealed, receives a mortal head wound, and yet lives... is when the actual 'Mark of the Beast' is first revealed... and it's in honor of the first-beast aka; anti-christ
& shows ones allegience to him
its not an existing social security number...but the 'mark' may well be modeled after that type of required identification

an good-friday/Easter holiday assassination of a world stage peace-maker ? well, that's my considered guess

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join