It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thread Top Secret work carried out by myself in the late 80's!!! Is not a Hoax.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hahaha Fiji good one!Which island?I noticed that there is always smoke in the mountains north of the Nadi international airport is that from them burning all the disposable clothes?Remember dont lie to me because i DO know what its from!I think you drunk to much kava in fiji

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoblackmesa

I can see where your coming from in what you have said. In my background there are many people and supervisors that have no formal training in the job they are doing other then the training they have been given specifically for the job. The specialized training given allows them to perform highly involved tasks to accomplish the objective. For instance it's one thing to learn how to put an engine together, but a completely different thing to build one from scratch. It's one thing to fly a jet and be able to utilize it, but quite another to design one. So on and so forth. What you said about people not having a specific background and yet working on specialized projects does then make sense. If of course this would only be true if you were building on a massive scale. That would then lead to the assumption that there should be hundreds of these saucers, triangles or what ever you were building. That doesn't seem to be the case however and that is where your story looses some of its credence with me. If the operation was large enough to not have specialized scientists building these highly advanced pieces of technology then we should be seeing more evidence of this technology today... We haven't...how do you explain this?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
geez. I feel bad for the guy. you guys are ripping him limb from limb.
If he was telling the truth then shame on ATS.
If he wasnt then shame on him.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This is a serious, not intended as put down, posting.

About 30 years ago, in London, an acquaintance was going on at great length about a similar scale base of operations underneath the desert in either New Mexico, Arizona, or Nevada - forget which now. Tens of thousand of identity-less Chinese were part of some massive highly secret US government experiment.

None of it added up. The cooling alone needed for something under a desert, the logistics of massive amounts of transport, food, waste, etc.

I'm thinking, knowing better now the person involved (Hi Stephen Turner if this is you again) that this is one of those archetype stories that those who desperately need to attach some importance to themselves, come up with.

The outlandishness, the vagueness, the avoidance of specifics, the internal inconsistencies, the excuses for delayed technical details - all sound so familiar.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Simple observation. Generally when people make it a point to say that something isn't a hoax, it usually is. Especially if the "Not a Hoax" declaration is in the title of the thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I never understood why this people would comment on their "top secret experiences" on a forum. If they're SO interested on people knowing the "truth", they could make conferences, get interviews on independent radio stations, or whatever.
But it's always the same thing: they just woke up one day, and for the kicks decide to tell the truth, which generally is poorly sustained by no evidence, no proof, no nothing... and they come here time and time again, and get a lot of posts. It seems like a lot of people wants to believe so badly that their judgement gets clouded. I'm amazed this one only got 4 pages, so that's a good start!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hey all...

There's a few points I would like some clarification on:

1. In your initial post you talked about the secret identity of 'Nathan' to protect your true identity. Then people pointed out that as there couldn't be many 'chief technical advisors', you must have compromised yourself. Now you claim that there were hundreds of chief technical advisors, thus your identity is safe. NOW I want to know how many of these 'hundreds of chief technical advisors' were injured in the toxic spill you mentioned, and were given a prescription for medication. Surely the medical records here would help identify you?

2. You claim that now it doesn't matter if the government knows who you are, because they don't 'disappear' people. But then, when you talk about your father, you say you can't go into too much detail because it will be too dangerous. Why will it be dangerous if you've stated that the government won't be after you? Which is it?

3. In your original post, you claim they were built in garages, and the saucers would fly up through the roof. Now you're saying that everything was not just underground, but so far underground that the entrance was on a hill, yet the base was below the water level. These two 'facts' certainly don't seem to match.

4. In the original post it was calculated that the amount of mercury needed in the design you described was in the order of 1000 million tonnes, and a cost of billions of dollars (using the price of electronic-grade mercury). Can you please explain how we're going to build our own working versions in our home workshop? I'm not sure the grano floor of my shed would support 1000 million tonnes, and sadly the 'global economic meltdown' means I'm a little short of the billions of dollars required for the mercury.

Even a chief technical advisor with no background in physics or engineering should be able to shed some light on these few issues...?

Rewey

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Rewey]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

This is all a story. His original thread was deleted. This is his second attempt [thread] to fool the ATS community. You'll find that his story is full of holes, hence why the OP has not responded. Another waste of ATS's time.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoblackmesa
I don’t want to do anything about it. I don’t want the military to know. I have kept my identity pretty well hidden in all these years. The fact that there were several hundred chief technical advisors on the base all working during the same five years is very reassuring that the military would have a hard time picking me out from a crowd. Well in some ways that is not exactly true they may well be able to pick me out as each advisor probably worked on different technologies. So one look at posts on this forum and they would know exactly who I am. But it wouldn’t really matter as they believe if I would say anything who would believe me. There not going to send anyone after me and by the way they never do send anyone after anyone. Those stories of the men in black are pure fiction. I had a colleague back in 1991 who decided to go public with his info on what we were working on, it wasn’t the smartest thing to do as the real threat is if this technology got into the wrong hands they could wipe the world out in the blink of an eye as these crafts can be anywhere within a nanosecond. My colleague never made it to saying anything as all workers are monitored. Of course no one would believe you without any hard proof and like I said getting info out of these bases is impossible. They didn’t do anything other than cut his pension away, put him in a prison, and held him without trial or so I am told.

You contradict yourself here. You say that the government wont send anyone after you and that they never do, so why do you feel the need to protect and hide your indentity if they wont come after you.

Also after saying that they wont come after you and never have gone after anyone, you give an example of a person who they DID go after because he tried to come out with the truth.

So which is it? Do they not come after you and you were lying about your friend or do they come after you and you were lying about them NOT coming for you?

You are clearly caught in a lie my friend.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It's too bad these kinds of things are posted. There should be a category called 'Fantasy & Entertainment' for those who enjoy just writing stories.

ATS has to be the top forum of its kind out there - in aesthetics, quality of content, and number of alert members with the most powerful BS antennae I have ever seen. And it makes it difficult for people who really want the truth to get it when someone comes in and gives a long winded presentation that goes nowhere and does not give us anything remotely convincing.

I know that there ARE very credible people out there who have actually experienced top secret information, or seen secret projects, or probably have even been privy to ET/Alien/UFO/Black OPs situations/material.

But all the posts that start - "I can't tell you my name, rank, position... But I had a Top Secret Omnipotent Know-It-All clearance which allowed me access to God's walk-in closet..."- is really getting ridiculous.
I sometimes want to believe the rural back country farmer who states he was abducted by Aliens and has the scar to prove it more than these 'official' types.

Just my minor rant on this subject.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
One thing I know for sure about this world is that truth is often stranger than fiction and most fiction especially sci fi in this world ends up coming true. Look at a simple example...star trek ion propulsion. We now have satellites that use this, albeit in a much more simplified version.

One thing that I really don't like about ATS is how vicious the people are on here. There is one thing for not being hoaxed and debunking things that seem far flung, but this site is supposed to be for the strange, the weird, the crazy, the unbelievable. If it cannot be the site for that what you are likely doing is running off potential goldmines for information at the same time running off the few hoaxers and bs'ers that show up from time to time. I urge people to exercise a bit of restraint and ask good questions and not just flame throw the posters to death. As someone who has posted in the past I've dealt with this first hand on a story that didn't seem to me all that farfetched, yet immediately I was branded as a hoaxer.

I really love ATS and spend a lot of time reading, replying and posting on here. My words may fall on deaf ears but please give people a chance. For all we know it could be true or false, but lets give people the opportunity to present themselves fairly and completely before we decide to crucify them.

just my 2 cents...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Since et is real, I for one, am wondering at the agenda behind this. These guys must really want to keep everything to themselves forever on such a massive scale, its unbelievable. Do they think the lid isn't going to blow on everything.
I assure you, its building for a blow up, and then you guys lose control. Get over it, cause you weren't meant to own the earth, all its land, all its genetics, seeds, life and dna. You are meant to live in middle class houses sharing all resources with everyone.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhunter
It's too bad these kinds of things are posted. There should be a category called 'Fantasy & Entertainment' for those who enjoy just writing stories.

There is always the members short stories forum and the collabarative writing forum for anyone who justs likes to write stories. Unfortanutley I dont think that is the case with this particular thread. I think it was a hoax. I think some one was trying to pull one over on us. The thing that the OP failed to realize is that its not possible.

We always catch on to hoaxes. Now if only there was a way to show future hoaxers that they are just wasting their time...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz
I urge people to exercise a bit of restraint and ask good questions and not just flame throw the posters to death.

You know to be honest I thought we were excercising restraint. I felt that we have been asking great questions. I felt that we were able to point out obvious flaws in his story and ask him to explain. I havent seen any personal attacks on the OP.

I have seen great restraint shown through out this whole thread. It may look bad at times when the OP is unable to answer the questions. It may look as if we are ganging up on him, but that isnt our intention.

Our intention is to determine whether or not the story or claim is true. SO when we see a potential flaw in the story, we ask about it.

We will not stand by and allow people to hoax our webstie. Not only is it against T&C, it detracts from this website as a whole. Hoaxing only serves to have us be taken that less serious by the main stream.

lets face it, half the paranormal stories that do get covered by the MSM either turn out to be something obviously different then what the claimant says it is, or its a hoax. Its no wonder the main stream doesnt take this stuff or the people involved in it, seriously.

By calling out all the hoaxers and keeping our site free from BS we are doing our part in attempting to be taken serious. There are people out there who truly do want to learn the truth and who truly do have valid and legit stories about ghosts, aliens, ufo's etc.. but its the hoaxes and bad stories that the media and mainstream focus on.

I dont know about you but I want to be taken serious when it comes to this stuff. Hoaxers only deteriorate our credibility. It is my hope that by weeding out any and all hoaxers, the mainstream will catch on that most of us ARE serious about this, and that there is something to alot of the stories and claims. If they understand that, then hey, who knows how far we could all go.

Dust

[edit on 15-12-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So, is there any more news yet?
I'm really curious to see how we can built a saucer for ourselves.
shall the OP return or is he gone for good?
So maybe they hunted him down, and now he isn't able enymore to tell us more of this good stuff. Just a tought.

Greets

Steven

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join