It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thread Top Secret work carried out by myself in the late 80's!!! Is not a Hoax.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My last thread was closed and I can see why. ATS has had in the past a lot of hoaxes. I can assure you this is not the case with me. The mods believe that just because the base I worked at was featured in some game called WOW means that this is some hoax. I can tell you this is not the case. How can you tell this is true or not just because it's been featured in a game. The base I worked at is top secret. So your not going to find any information about it on the net or on any map. The base does not officially exist. You can't even see it if you flew past it. As it's an underground base. Now that it is linked to the same name in a game is just a coincidence. Now I have typed up a huge 3 pages that delve deeper into my past and my background. I will write up another 3 pages that will talk more on my work with flying saucers and the mechanics on how they fly. In time you will actually see that it was very foolish to close my thread and that I truly did work within black programs. I hope you could analyze my data and re open my thread as I would prefer one thread rather than many. So all information could be cataloged and studied in one place only.

I will continue now but first let me get some things off my chest

My initial plan here was to post information bit by bit. I came to know abovetopsecret through a friend. He told me that this is the place where whistleblowers post their stories from within their select programs. I always knew during my time at PALADIME that whistleblowers had come forward. But something that I do know is that there has not been one whistleblower out there that has ever brought to the table real proof such as video, photographic data or documents. There are security measures put into place at every base. I have worked at several. I had temporary positions at a number of bases around the world but mainly worked at PALADIME during the five year period between 1988-1993. This base is located in Fiji and it’s built into a mountain. The base extends down right under the sea bed. It was built in the early 60’s. I believe it continues to be worked on to this day. In my time there, there was extensive building work being carried out. The base holds 65,000 workers ranging from scientists, physicists, biologists, doctors, electrical, mechanical and software engineers, mathematicians, aeronautical engineers, aerospace engineers as well as a whole host of other highly academic professionals from around the world. This is a top secret base and one of the biggest bases in the world. This is a BPB for black program base. Work carried out here is on research, development and testing of advanced propulsion of exotic crafts as well as complete building of final projects. At the time I worked there the base had, it’s own living quarters for 25 percent of staff that were required to stay over and work around the clock on projects. These staff stay overs would change positions on a monthly revolving timetable. The key here is compartmentalization. No one ever knew the full picture of what was going on. They were giving tasks and only needed to know a little bit at a time. When their job was complete they would not, of ever known the full extent of what they has just worked on during their time on the base. I knew near to the full extent as I was the one who gave them the orders to carry out their duties, this was my role as chief technical advisor. Now at the end of the day if you were not part of the group of staff that were staying over, you would report to a room where there was a MP. You would have to remove your clothes which were handed to you each day at the base and these would be burned. Then you would take a shower and go through a blower that would dry your body. While all this was happening your original clothes that you had arrived to the base with was brought down by monorail. You would board and change in selected partitions on this train and driven back to the surface.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by ufoblackmesa]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Where you would past through a final check point with some scanners and then you would finally see sun light again. So with this in mind I know that when I hear of Majestic 12 documents I know it’s, screams hoax all over. As all these checks could never allow anyone to carry out anything. I also know that anyone out there with a book, documentary or any kind of television deal. Is simply deceiving the public for attention and fame. There are no real whistleblowers except the ones that release information to better mankind and then disappear into the shadows again. Besides, aliens really don’t exist. Our mission at PALADIME was to cover up our black projects and make people believe that we were working on sinister projects with extra terrestrials. It was all about creating a belief system while at the same time if ever ET were to make contact then slowly the world could come around to such a notion that we are not alone. The idea was put in place years before the Roswell event. It was a cleverly orchestrated event in psychological warfare. As I have previously said I worked for RED, now RED had different number prefixes. I worked for RED20. I knew there was a RED 18, 24 and 33. I believe there must have been a whole hosting of different prefixes perhaps ranging from 1-33 and above. As it was a gigantic base the R&D were split among different RED teams. Sometimes I would be positioned at other bases like RAF Macrahanish in Scotland. They had a RED 22 team which I worked with. I was called in to work on the Aurora. At the time the Aurora was having trouble with it’s propulsion and we sat (my RED team) down with many leading heads to iron out any kinks in it’s drive mechanism. We were trying to put what we had learnt from PALADIME in saucer research into the Aurora so we could create a successor. A new type of black triangle capable of interplanetary flight. But let me jump back a bit. There is so much to post about my career. I wanted to give you guys a little intro to get a better understanding of my life within the program. So all in all I am not a physicist or engineer. Just a chief technical advisor and the base had many of them. As black programs are very compartmentalized you would find from a hundred to several hundred advisors employed at each base and PALADIME had the latter.

Now I am here posting not to tell you everything about my career. Firstly to my knowledge the government has never silenced anyone who has revealed anything pertaining to how these crafts are built. Well no one can reveal anything as no one knows exactly how they are built. We can right now forget about any of those ridiculous conspiracy theories that President Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to tell the world that aliens exist and have been coming here. The government knows this and that is that if anyone was to tell anyone anything no one would believe them. As there, is no way to prove that they had worked on flying saucer technology because of the compartmentalization. Remember I talk of flying saucer tech as man made reverse engineered foreign tech not ET tech. Now from briefing documents I read that had been gathered over the years it seems that these man made saucers have been around for years. We are talking throughout history. There were a lot of debates about this at first when we read the documents. But we wondered how the Russians could come up with things like this. We knew they would of have to of learnt these technologies from somewhere. So we looked back to the past, Mayan and Egyptian civilizations. The pyramids always intrigued us. I even personally believed that the pyramids may have been a metal refinery of some sort. Perhaps the knowledge from these civilizations were hidden by secret societies like the skulls and bones, freemasons and illuminati and passed down through the generations to selected high ranking Army and Air Force officers.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Of course this was my own personal opinion and not something I ever shared with anyone. I wouldn’t put it past the governments as they are very secretive.

I was posting on here bit by bit at a time due to my health. I cannot type too much as my mind starts to get exhausted which Is why I am taking my time writing this all out nice and slow. My health has slowly been deteriorating. When I worked at the base twenty years ago there was a toxic spill, nothing too serious at the time and I was given medication for. For many years I was fine but only in the last few months I am getting all the symptoms that I had got from twenty years ago and this time I feel it’s my time. I don’t want to do anything about it. I don’t want the military to know. I have kept my identity pretty well hidden in all these years. The fact that there were several hundred chief technical advisors on the base all working during the same five years is very reassuring that the military would have a hard time picking me out from a crowd. Well in some ways that is not exactly true they may well be able to pick me out as each advisor probably worked on different technologies. So one look at posts on this forum and they would know exactly who I am. But it wouldn’t really matter as they believe if I would say anything who would believe me. There not going to send anyone after me and by the way they never do send anyone after anyone. Those stories of the men in black are pure fiction. I had a colleague back in 1991 who decided to go public with his info on what we were working on, it wasn’t the smartest thing to do as the real threat is if this technology got into the wrong hands they could wipe the world out in the blink of an eye as these crafts can be anywhere within a nanosecond. My colleague never made it to saying anything as all workers are monitored. Of course no one would believe you without any hard proof and like I said getting info out of these bases is impossible. They didn’t do anything other than cut his pension away, put him in a prison, and held him without trial or so I am told. I believe it’s true I honestly don’t believe they kill anyone and I don’t consider myself naïve. So going back to the threat issue. A terrorist that builds one of these could make a round trip across countries dropping off bombs and be back in another blink of an eye. The US government never wanted to hide these secret technologies from the world. Some believe that if we had such tech the oil companies would lose billions. That’s true but at the same time they could make billions as these saucers tap into a energy spectrum a free flow energy grid. The generators have already been built and I imagine power all bases well at least PALADIME

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As we were always working on ways to improve the generator. The oil companies have envisioned that one day they would sell these generators to power your home and remove you from the power grid giving you free energy. But the problem has always been the threat issue. If a terrorist could modify these generators into a flight source to power saucers. So with this thought the tech has been suppressed for longer than initially planned. In 1993 three months before I left my position at the base. We had found a way that the generators could emit a force field that was impenetrable to outside tinkering. But unfortunately we lost the signal and had not been able to replicate it. I don’t know what happened when I left, I imagine either they managed to recreate the force field but then that would of meant that a long time ago we would of had these generators in the home which means again either we have not been successful in force field generation or we have but it’s been decided to continue the suppression efforts. Why I am here now. Well as my health is getting worst by the day I don’t so much care anymore about leaking highly classified information. I think if terrorists do get their hands on such technology through my posts I am sure they will have a hard time just like we will to operating such tech. As what I’m sharing with you will allow you to build a saucer but it will no way as powerful as the ones that I saw being demonstrated on a number of occasions. One good thing that will come out of this is the fact that this will end our energy crisis. You the people could develop these and have them in every home.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What I get out of this is to hope to live that little bit longer to see these technologies recreated rather than sit in my mind for 25 years missing every day I spent working on these at PALADIME. I am 68 years old with nothing to lose anymore, no family and no fear. I am sure with this tech the people of planet earth have matured over time far more than at least when I was working in my day and I am sure they would create and protect these technologies. I need to cool down a bit from writing, I have helper beside me. My illness has effected my brain region and makes me forget at time and gives me poor judgement, and a speech impairment. I have a problem from forming well written posts so I have a helper that is so kind guiding me. My life nowadays comprises of four hours in a wheel chair to get some movement and the rest in a bed. Reading your posts help, but they take a long time to read as my brain processes very slowly compared to the incredibly sharp mind I had once in my youth. Thank you for being patient I will post soon on the flying saucer tech.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Um, they locked your thread. By the way, in your work did you perchance come acrossed any toeheaded children with a man in a blue turbin? That would be me.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoblackmesa

Well, I have some problems with a couple of your statements.

This is the big one:
"Firstly to my knowledge the government has never silenced anyone who has revealed anything pertaining to how these crafts are built. Well no one can reveal anything as no one knows exactly how they are built."

If nobody can reveal exactly how they are built, then how exactly are you going to give detailed outlines on how saucers are built??

One more:
"So all in all I am not a physicist or engineer. Just a chief technical advisor and the base had many of them."

So, how does a Chief Technical Advisor at a secret base concerned with building advanced aircraft not have a background in physics or engineering?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I still don't get it.
For a scientist, your thoughts seem disjointed, random.
I consider Hawkings situation and he is QUITE coherent.
Not ready to blow the hoax whistle on you, but I'm taking the whistle out of my pocket.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Great topic.

Hope this old guy comes back n posts more, why read a book when we have creative minds here on ats!!

no star and flag tho sorry

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well, I have some problems with a couple of your statements.

This is the big one:
"Firstly to my knowledge the government has never silenced anyone who has revealed anything pertaining to how these crafts are built. Well no one can reveal anything as no one knows exactly how they are built."

If nobody can reveal exactly how they are built, then how exactly are you going to give detailed outlines on how saucers are built??

When I said no one I say that in the fashion that none of the workers know exactly how they are built excluding technical advisors. Of course still the advisors myself included do not know the full story. But when I decided to come forward with all this, my basis was to give you the general idea then hoped that you people could complete the rest. As in I can tell you how the saucers are built but I don't know the full technical details. But I am sure the physicists in you could understand and build something similar. It may not be as powerful but it would be a full working new propulsion system that can power a saucer, triangle or any kind of vehicle.

One more:
"So all in all I am not a physicist or engineer. Just a chief technical advisor and the base had many of them."

So, how does a Chief Technical Advisor at a secret base concerned with building advanced aircraft not have a background in physics or engineering?

There were many chief technical advisors at the base that did not have backgrounds in physics or engineering. We were not always picked for our backgrounds but for our willingness to keep secrets. At the time the bases security was it's top concern. Of course security is always at the top of the list with all bases. But here we were still in the cold war. We were selected from military backgrounds, soldiers, officers etc. There were many top advisors with AAA backgrounds. I came from a different sector, my father was a brilliant man and connected with the government in a big way. I won't talk about him here and I can't say anything more than what I have said. Just saying that he was connected with the government is safe to say but delving deeper into his job and role can prove dangerous. My job here is to show the building blocks of saucer development and talk a bit about my past but at the same time I want research at PALADIME to continue and do not want the base to suddenly become official, I don't want any investigations to be made into the base from me spilling news of it here. If I was to talk of my fathers connection I am sure things would come forward. Even though he's not with me anymore, some secrets need to stay secret.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by ufoblackmesa]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

He already explained why, did you read allhis stuff?

What I don't believe is that aliens don't exist, is that the OP's opinion, or is it what he believes to be fact as according to what he 'knows' all that alien stuff was done by us, not them.

If you are real, and on your way out...SPILL IT!
Then we'll run it through our BS filter.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So, no one knows where this technology comes from?
I did not get that part...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Can you post some kind of proof, surely you could post an image of some paper work, drawings or charts? You have to do more than just post paragraphs, we need some proof IMHO!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by atrofi

So, no one knows where this technology comes from?
I did not get that part...

We know it did not come from the Russians, I have a belief it came from ancient civilizations. This is the notion I felt from the documents I read. But at the same time I was not actually given an answer when asked about this. I am sure there is still things that were not told to me in RED.

Originally posted by mel1962
Can you post some kind of proof, surely you could post an image of some paper work, drawings or charts? You have to do more than just post paragraphs, we need some proof IMHO!

Like I said the security was paramount and completely impossible to get anything out of the base. It's my word against all. But when you guys put my words down on paper and research and build a working saucer then you would know that I am the proof that you are seeking.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I encourage you to post your entire story but I have a very hard time believing a "lead technical adviser" would be functionally illiterate in his written use of the English language.

You have the grammar and vocabulary of a teenager who is trying to pass him or herself off as being more intelligent than they actually are. You don't seem to know where to put a comma and you use the wrong words in place of common phrases. Not only that, some of the details of your story would have us believe the government also shares your poor vocabulary and "English as a second language" grammer.

PARADIME?

Not, Paradigm?

My BS meter is so far into the red I doubt you could save yourself at this point.

Please do continue, however. I always like to see the less intelligent try to be "clever".

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ok, you can't give us picture or proof, but tell use what you worked on and how it worked. That's the most important thing to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Draw some diagrams of the base and the craft you saw and scan them in. Put as many diagrams on as possible with as much information in them as possible. Doesn't matter if your not a good drawer.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So, if the technology is ancient then why wasnt used more often just in spurts of history? So the ufo sightings are these crafts from earth built by gov'ts. I read a thread with a guy who said he was on a craft he thought it was a ufo though but that moved like that with just a thought. Very cool.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
if there are so many ` cheif technical advisors ` as clueless as yourself - no wonder no one can build anything

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join