It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thread Top Secret work carried out by myself in the late 80's!!! Is not a Hoax.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoblackmesa This base is located in Fiji …………………. The base holds 65,000 workers ……………….the base had, it’s own living quarters for 25 percent of staff that were required to stay over and work around the clock on projects…………………… at the end of the day if you were not part of the group of staff that were staying over, ……………….You would have to remove your clothes which were handed to you each day at the base and these would be burned. ………………………and driven back to the surface.

Ok – so this base consumes 45 THOUSAND sets of disposable clothes / day – correct ?

That are all incinerated every day - ?????????????

Now assuming a skimpy 100 grams / outfit – that’s 45 tons / day – just for clothes

2 issues – one incineration of that much material – a big carbon footprint – 2 where do they come from ???? fijii does not have any major ports and quite low imports

Also where do 45 thousand people ` disappear ` to on the surface each night ???

Fijii only has a population of < 1 million – total – you cannot inject 45000 people unnoticed each night – and remove them each morning

PS that’s a dammed impressive monorail – able to handle > 90 thousand passengers / day

. The key here is compartmentalization. No one ever knew the full picture of what was going on. They were giving tasks and only needed to know a little bit at a time. When their job was complete they would not, of ever known the full extent of what they has just worked on during their time on the base. I knew near to the full extent as I was the one who gave them the orders to carry out their duties, this was my role as chief technical advisor.

So no one knows anything except you – how very convenient

PS – as you have no technical expertise how do you ACTUALLY function as a “ technical advisor “??????????????

To give advise you need to know the subject – it’s a bit of a pre requisite

And to tell others what to do – you need to know that they can actually do the job – hard if you do not understand either the job or the persons qualifications

[edit on 7-12-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Sounds like story telling. He hasn't provided us with any sort of technical details. Maybe he comming up with them now, but I will treat him as an attention seeker till then. I'm getting impaitent.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoblackmesaOur mission at PALADIME was ..................... The idea was put in place years before the Roswell event. It was a cleverly orchestrated event in psychological warfare. As I have previously said I worked for RED, now RED had different number prefixes. I worked for RED20. I knew there was a RED 18, 24 and 33. I believe there must have been a whole hosting of different prefixes perhaps ranging from 1-33 and above. ................................ Sometimes I would be positioned at other bases like RAF Macrahanish in Scotland. ........................ I was called in to work on the Aurora..............Aurora was having trouble with it’s propulsion and we sat (my RED team) down with many leading heads to iron out any kinks in it’s drive mechanism.................... So all in all I am not a physicist or engineer. Just a chief technical advisor and the base had many of them. As black programs are very compartmentalized you would find from a hundred to several hundred advisors employed at each base and PALADIME had the latter.

so much for ` compartmentalisation ` - you even know what " paladimes " mission statement is

you mention compartmentalisation and psych-ops - now a question just because you were ALLEDGEDLY in red20 what makes you sure there actually was a red 21 ?

hint - during wwii - ` 11 commando ` was formed FIRST - and all its members told that 1 to 10 commando were at full strengh - so they were being assigned to 11

the germans did a similar think with U-boat hull numbers - skipping blocks so it APPERED thier fleet was larger

ah - RAF Macrahanish - ROFLMAO , how long os the runway - and which hut were you ` based ` in ????????????

lastly - as a clueless " technical advisor " how did you contribute to the aurora repairs / upgrades if you didnt actually know how any of it worked ??????????

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Your doing a good job ripping him apart ape.

He's big on stories and short on detals

disclose.tv...

[edit on 7-12-2008 by MayorOfCydonia]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
While I can appreciate the necessity of sceptics to help weed out the untruths and hoax claims I often wonder how many genuine claims here on ATS have been trashed only because the OP has not provided enough 'evidence' to back up their claim(s). Lack of evidence does not always mean HOAX or BS.

Since we deal with conspiracies that are, by their very nature, cloaked in secrecy, involving 'government cover-ups', 'classified information', 'myths', 'legends' etc that have also been hidden for a period of time, it is understandable that any claim made public here on ATS will be restricted and will have very little hard evidence to accompany it. That's the nature of conspiracies, if we did have the necessary evidence about some of them they would no longer be a conspiracy!.

Anyone who believes that someone is going to come on ATS and make a claim or whistle-blower statement and be able to hand over, on a silver plate, all the necessary documentation/drawings etc to validate their claim is living in cuckoo land, it wont happen.

However, any researcher will tell you that it is only by comparing and analysing data from different sources can the tiny nuggets of truth (if there are any) be seen in the clear light of day.

Personally, I would rather hear all that the OP has to say before I will pass judgement on the validity of his claim. Yes Deny Ignorance, but don't smother the truth when looking for it.

Edit typo

[edit on 7/12/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoblackmesa

I remember your thread I wanted to reply but then it got closed so i'll post now I think its bs that’s why it was closed.

My name is Nathan, well that's an alias. I need to protect my identity at all costs. I used to work for PALADIME Which is a underground installation..

So now we know where you worked.

I was a chief technical advisor assigned to RED for reverse engineering department.

And the position you held.

I worked there from 1988-1993

and how long you were there for.

Yeah you have really made it hard for them to find out your I.D

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
What a crock of snilt! ETs don't exist? Saucers have always been around? Secret knowledge passed through the illuminati? Skull and bones? a massive psychological warfare project?

That's quite the house of cards you've built. What about all of those of us that know aliens exist?

ETs are more real then the conspartor groups illumini.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoblackmesa
Sometimes I would be positioned at other bases like RAF Macrahanish in Scotland.

When did you work in Macrahanish?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
First off if you are 68 and ill as you say you are, my heart is with you.

I do believe what you are writing or have written is what you feel you need to share.

The only thing I am against is one statement you made:

"""Besides, Aliens really don't exist.""" I do feel you need to edit that out.

I would put this thought in your, need to..... "not know"....... category.

I do give you credit for coming back and trying to explain, you got -----!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You posts could be easily made more respectable by offering technical details. If you are so informed and so wanting to provide us with details then you can provide exacting specifications of the craft and devices you came into contact with.

If you are unable to provide these details then you are simply a hoaxer and nothing more. If i were in you position and were willing to spill secrets then i would not do it 'bit by bit' as you put it. If i chose to betray my oath to secrecy then i would put everything i knew out all at once, to multiple sources and then disappear.

Your actions don't portray a whistleblower, you are just a hoaxer looking for attention.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight. Your thread was closed by a mod with the following statement:

thread closed while staff evaluates action.

So you start a new thread, about the exact same thing, and you expect everyone to believe you just cause you add to the title that it is not a hoax. Pullleaaaassssssse. Crawl back into the troll hole you came from and don't come back. ATS doesn't need this crap.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
To the OP.
So if what your saying is true, you suggest that the Russians had developed this technology before the U.S or even Germany for that matter?

Is it safe to speculate that all developed countries have saucer programs?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
OP, if I may make a suggestion:

The backstory can wait. The most convincing thing you could do would be to provide technical details – to start the project you want to happen. Start by giving out the information that scientists here would need to build a saucer, then once that's done you can go back and tell your story.

There are a couple reasons for me to suggest this.

1) Like it or not, it is conceivable that the government might occasionally make people who reveal secrets "disappear". While I certainly hope this doesn't happen to you, I think it's in everyone's best interest to get as much of the technical information out as your health permits.

2) It will give skeptics here some material to ponder. Give us a few sketches (as someone already said, it doesn't matter if you have artistic abilities – just do your best). Give us whatever specifications you can. Then the scientists here can amuse themselves in speculating about that instead of about whether you're hoaxing.

3) It will no doubt help your case with the admin here if you have some substantive information.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

so much for ` compartmentalisation ` - you even know what " paladimes " mission statement is

Just wanted to make a point on this comment. In the US military anyway, it is required that every single base of operations has a mission statement and is also required that every single member of the base including contractors know what the mission statement is.

It is used for purely psychological motivational purposes.

After the mission statement each "compartment" if you want to call it that has a long term goal and a short term goal and sub sets to each goal on how to achieve it.

It takes multiple short term goals met to achieve one long term goal.

The mission statement can never be achieved because it is a general statement that requires multiple long term goals to be met and one long term goal can take an excess of 20 years to be met depending on funding.

Mission statements include things such as
"The best training base in the world"

it is meant to be unachievable so that improvements will be made to the base continuously in an effort to be better than every other base and promote healthy competition.

As for the op I have a hard time believing anything at all because as you have pointed out there are lots of contradictions.

Another one I had noticed was not wanting to tell how his father related to the govt. because it would be disastrous but at the same time claims he's 68 and doesn't care what happens. If he is 68 what is the probability his father is still alive, none because he states he is now alone and has nothing to lose so the question then becomes how is that information disastrous if it is relevant to his claims.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

One of my problems is logistics. You state the base is underground, but 65,000 personnel work there. How do all of them get in and out of the base? What about the food, energy, and other essentials needed for that many people/
Can you tell us where it is near so we can look for trucks, planes and other ways to deliver all the items it needs? Also, burning all the clothes does present other challenges as brought up by the other OP.
You also state it is impossible for papers such as Majestic 12 to be smuggled out of your base, but most of the important papers would be held at the Pentagon itself. (I am not stating the papers are true, but the main storage area of all the important classified papers would be in the Pentagon or other important military installations. Your boss would be a three or four star flag officer in charge, and they would likely be at the Pentagon itself.)
I am a veteran and know a little about the logistics on running a base. This story, like many others like it, screams B.S.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
this is a shaggy dog story me thinks

Fiji itself could not support 65000 outsiders
the logistics of supporting a base like this would be huge their would be a constent stream of ships and planes in ond out of there

waste disposel would be another factor foul water and all the nasty by products of building UFO,s would not go down well with the locals

i can ignore all of that as you maybe just trying to protect yourself
by making up the base story .
what i cant ignore is that so far you have not given us one Technical Detail
so come on !! tell us something we can put to the test in your next post or just draw some pictures like has already been suggested

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I am working on the write up on flying saucer tech details, you will get full details on how to build them. Please be patient!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

i hear the sound of a hoaxer , stalling for more time .

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
OP,

What I'd love to see is a working model made by you. Surely having this kind of knowledge you must have built a proof-of-concept or something of sorts, just for yourself to keep your own sanity?

After all, if you provide us these plans, what guarantees do we have that you are not sending us on a wild goose chase. There are dime-a-dozen plans available on the Web already, some even patented art, what makes yours better than all the rest?

Thus the working model made by you would come handy as a proof...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I myself have reverse-engineered many highly technical and elaborate apparatus over many years, and one thing I do know is collaborative influence is almost always required in order to discover application and/or methodology of creation or recreation.

I look forward to technical details myself, as that would tweak my curiosity bone to the nth.

(and if they need some help there where you worked, you can bet I could influence results at minimum.
)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join