It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has seen an Alien?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't believe I have, not that I wouldn't mind. I possess both a fear and a dying curiosity about meeting alien life-forms.

I wish they'd land next to my house (not on it) so we could discuss chess tactics and perhaps have a taste of my vintage alcohol collection and swap stories filled with bravado.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The one time I actually thought I saw a UFO I was driving down the highway and noticed it up ahead. A big object that was silver then suddenly it would turn black. Then it would turn silver again then back to black, then back to silver than back to black, etc, etc etc....

I just knew it was the mother ship, finally come to take me home.

As I sped towards it I wondered what wisdom I'd learn from the aliens on board. Then I realized it was a flock of birds in an updraft. They were turning in unison, one moment I saw there backs (black) and the next moment I saw their underside (silver.)

I love nature so it was till an awesome sight, but at the same time I was disappointed that the aliens weren't picking me up. Maybe next time.

I also saw a Bigfoot once. I'm not kidding, I actually saw a Bigfoot. I don't know if it was an alien or not, It walked away and there were no space ships to be seen. Still, it's a good memory to look back upon even though it scared the pee water out of me at the time.

So I've seen a bigfoot, I just don't know if it was local or from another planet.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I saw bigfoot, too. It was outside of Rogers, Ark., late at night, coming home from a long trip. My friend was driving, and suddenly this huge (7+') creature came onto the road, stood right in our headlights (like a deer would!), we all looked at each other, then with incredible speed, strength & agility it crossed the road and ran up the steep embankment. It had a full hairy body, lighter on the face; it had no protruding facial features (it was manlike), and had a humanish head. It was 1979. Real as it gets!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi guys, its my first post on this website/forum.
My family have witnessed a lot of strange things over the last 40+ years.
Perhaps the strangest for me was when I was about 8 years old, perhaps 1989 or around that time)
I know that young kids have wild imaginations, but this was very different.
About 8pm at night (it was very dark by that time, so it must have been in winter) I was walking down the passage hall in my house towards the lounge. You have to pass the front door to move from the passage into the lounge. I saw something out of the corner of my eye at the bottom of the steps outside the front door.
Now we have about 7 or 8 concrete steps leading down to a path at the bottom which runs beside out house leading from the back yard out into the front yard. So I stopped and turned and looked outside through the glass door. There was this thing which was walking down the path from the back yard down into the front yard and past the front door. After it took about 2 steps it stopped and turned its head towards me, and we both just stood there for a few seconds. It seemed like ages, but it was probably only 10 seconds and then it turned back towards the front yard and ran off and out of sight. What was bizarre was that it was about 3 feet tall, skin colour, no visible clothing, it had a long head (not a human head, but a long head) I would say like a horse but that would give you all the wrong impression. I am just saying it was longer than it was wide or tall. Like a snout.
Its arms were very very long. They were the length of its entire body down to its feet. It walked upright much the same as a normal person. For the past 20+ years I have thought about that encounter and Its stayed vivid in my memory over the years. I am not saying it was an alien or anything but I just dont know what the heck it was and still dont know to this day.
I will say one thing though. My family has had a lot of strange encounters over the years, and I mean A LOT.
Infact my parents were interviewed by Dr J Allen Hynek in the early 1970's with regards to something they saw.
They still dont know what it was, but I have the full account from the 1970's here and a lot of other stories to tell.
All of which are 100% real.

P.S I can provide a sketch of the creature if anyone is interested

Jhn31
edit on 6-5-2011 by jhn31 because: noted that i have a sketch of the creature

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

I was given some information about another species of alien but the one I met was a grey.

WOW! What was the other species and what were you told. Ancient Ones also strikes a chord with me as I'm leaning towards the belief that we were created here by beings not shall we say "local".

I'd be VERY interested to hear what the conversation went like while I realise it's very personal but if you're willing to share I'm all ears.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yes, I seen my neighbour in the nude. There were definitely some unearthly parts to her body!

But in all seriousness I have never seen an alien and don't believe I ever will unless I get abducted, sucked into an alien craft or work for the government. I do believe aliens exists but I also believe you have to be extremely privileged or hold a secret job within government to meet an alien. I actually hope that one day I experience some of the alien encounters others have had in this thread.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn31

Yes, by all means; please provide a sketch of the space creature.

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn31

I will say one thing though. My family has had a lot of strange encounters over the years, and I mean A LOT.
Infact my parents were interviewed by Dr J Allen Hynek in the early 1970's with regards to something they saw.
They still dont know what it was, but I have the full account from the 1970's here and a lot of other stories to tell.
All of which are 100% real.

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to hearing some of these stories

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I had an experience when I was in my teens.

I went to bed, then woke up to buzzing overhead. Next thing I know I'm seated upright, but can still see my body laying down - sleeping. Seated next to me on my bed was a small sliver disc (size of frisbee) and out of this disc comes a pinkish/blue light. The light then morphs into a grey. A grey. Sitting on my bed. I can still see my mouth moving, but no sound came out. In that moment, I wasn't scared -- I was just curious. I wanted to know everything -- I remember communicating telepathically, & feeling relieved. I don't remember anything after this. When I woke up the next morning, my bedroom window was wide open - It was January.

I have never seen a UFO, or had any incients since that night. To this day I go through bouts of excitement & fear when thinking about seeing something again.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
They may not be "evil" but I don't beleive they have the best intentions for us in mind ... Any race that abducts others AGAINTS there will..I wouldn't call doing that benevolent..

Do we not abduct animals from the wild sometimes only to gather data from them in order to help their species live longer? I think it's the same thing...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

imageshack.us...

Thanks for your interest. I am not very good with Paint Shop, but here is a sketch I made with the program.
This is exactly how I remember it. I still have no idea what it was.

I will also note that it had no facial features or any distinguishing features that I could make out, other than its shape (long head and long arms), light skin colour and height. I could not make out eyes, mouth nor any distinguishing marks. Though I was looking at it through glass and only briefly, so it might have had these features, but I cant vouch for it.

My family are well aware of this experience. This is the first time I have shared it with anyone outside of the family

edit on 10-5-2011 by jhn31 because: more detail

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
i have spilled the details of my experience here in the past so i don't find it necessary to delve that deep but YES, I have been so lucky as to be in the presence of light type beings that piloted these large dimensional ship that was some sort of living organism. It was on board this ship that they showed me various holographic images including two types of grays - little drones who were quasi robotic creatures and the taller ones who had heavily wrinkled skin.
[edit on 1-12-2008 by kronos11]

I have seen a dream of half-robotic humanoid aliens, they were friendly and wanted to share information, and ones that were short, scary, fat, brown and very wrinkled and had tentacle-like fingers. I think once I saw greys in a dream, they were actually scary.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I just want to say that this post of yours sums up perfectly the state of this particular forum. And also, the post shouted ' genuine' to me as a non experiencer but a believer.
Personally, I dont think it will be long before EVERYONE will know the truth.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
It's just that this doesn't feel quite the right place for saying too much. But I will say greys are not human and have remarkable telapthic abilities. Their technology is nothing earthly. They do not misrepresent themselves as earthly, have a strong abhorrence to the leadership of this planet and a preference for natives and follow a strict protocol. The ones we dealt with greet us when we have a sighting, they ping me, and my son, and then we have a sighting. Or, fill my heart with warmth and encouragement when I'm feeling blue and upset, and outside having a smoke, then I have a flash of them, and look up and see the craft. There is no way to explain in depth, but when I say this is over our heads, they are.

They don't go away either. They carry on with what they're doing. Our technology cannot stop them, and they don't like our use of nuclear power or our treatment of each other, nor do they approve of the leadership of this planet, and the environmental destruction. They're very much like the ones Jim Spark's deals with. This is not quite the right thread to say to much, and I only discuss things usually with other experiencers. But the OP can research many very good threads here. There are a few that are far more informative than any disclosure that has been filmed, or famous account given yet.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by mystiq]

Well I for one hope you have a thread somewhere about your experiences. Will search later.

Thank you for this gentle post above.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Wow, your post has honored me, thank you. Today i am especially glad to be alive even though the mysteries of this dimension continue to be evasive. So many people among us are aliens.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I thank you for this thread. There have been some wonderful revelations here and even though some have ridiculed the idea of aliens being seen or amongst us, I am sure many others have learnt something. And THAT is what its all about.

So S&F for you for my lessons.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
reply to post by mystiq

Have you ever read Communion???... in reply to the classroom you where talking about

I was in a physic development group in the late 70's early 80's and was so excited when the teachers of the group showed me this book Communion. I had seen the entity on the cover a few days previous. Their were 5 of them around my bed doing something to me.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well, if the aliens do look just like us, I'd like to get abducted by female aliens.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I've seen tons...in movies.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I haven't physically seen an alien but I have had them visit me in my dreams since I was young. Many different places including space and more times than I can possibly count.
Most of the time they show me things or relay information. I will be shown a scene or multiple scenes that unfold before my eyes and I watch and feel the entire event but I'm not actually there for the event itself.
I've had vivid, very intense dreams since I was a little girl. I started writing them down in a dream journal around 1994. Many of dreams, or bits and pieces of them, have come true. I also have many that have not. I am not a psychic or a prophet or anything of the sort but I do have dreams that come true at a later time. Some of these dreams over the years have included the guidance and interaction with these beings and I have seen myself numerous times in space in a ship with these beings. As I said, they are only dreams.

I have recently decided to speak up and share my dreams because I feel compelled to share them since I do believe some of these dreams of are future events and being aware of the possible coming events can help rather harm anyone.

I understand that dreams aren't an area that is openly discussed but I feel like when we dream, we are tapping into some huge data base of information, a place where time doesn't exist and past, present, and future are all happening at once. We simply can't process the information we tap into yet.

It's like giving one of our neanderthal ancestors a computer packed full of information and all they can do is tap the power key and see the screen light up but all of the information they see displayed, they can't process because they aren't at a stage in their evolution that allows them to understand it all. It's just my opinion, of course, but I feel it is an accurate comparison to how limited we are to process our dreams or fully understand some of the messages and meanings.

So have I actually seen an alien? Certainly in my dreams...

youtu.be...

fwd to the 5:26 mark

edit on 13-5-2011 by DreamingMinds because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join