It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has seen an Alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
First off , this is not a thread to ridicule anyone. If someone has seen someone they believe to be of alien origin I would like to hear it.

This is not a place to debate UFOs. Unidentifed objects in the sky are real. Are they secret X-planes, time travelers, aliens, etc? I don't know. I have my personal opinion based on facts and information and eyewitnesses that I personally find credible; but that has nothing to do with this thread.

If you have direct contact with an alien please post it. It does not need to be a novel about what you have experienced. Keeping it brief will help the thread move along.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I met at least one that I can remember. When I was a child I was abducted and while I was on its ship I saw and conversed with a grey. It told me they were called the "Ancient Ones". It communicated telepathically; I was given some information about another species of alien but the one I met was a grey.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Your question seems too vague.

First it asks 'has anyone seen an alien'. Then it says 'anyone who believes they've seen an alien'.

Why not define what a 'alien' is; define what constitutes evidence that the thing/creature is non-terrestrial?

Without that, this could include anyone who has seen:
1. a picture of an alien;
2. an alien on TV;
3. an alien in a dream;
4. a creature who has alien characteristics;
5. anything but the person just has a belief it was 'alien';
6. a virtual alien (i.e. projection, or hologram);
7. a mistaken identity;
8. a hoax;
9. an illusion being a fantasy-prone individual;
10. an hallucination.
11. nothing, but the person is lying.

Let's say a person saw a very strange looking thing. How would they know it was an alien?

So, in reality, a question like this is almost meaningless.

Anyone who would say 'yes', would then have to:

1. explain how they knew it was alien;
2. explain what they meant by 'alien'.

Can you be more specific in your question? What will you do with an affirmative answer, for instance?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 11/30/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Your question seems too vague.

Do illegal Mexicians count?

What about Canadian?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have seen an illegal alien many tomes mostly when I wnet to the supamarket there is some hanginm around outside and I get this 'funny' feeling like Im being watched it lingers with me usually hours I dunno IMHO could be reptilians?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
To describe what is meant by the et(s) I met, 1) they originated from another planet. I knew that from my memory of being abducted and the circumstances of it, 2) they were greys. The only ones I wasn't sure of was the telepathic blond woman with her hair in a pony tail. I assumed she and the white grey female who had amazing skills at calming a small group of terrified abducted children (because they were doing work with children) were both ets. When I saw the grey, however, prior to the abduction, at 5, in my grandmothers garden, I had no idea what it was. Strangely, though I couldn't move briefly, and despite this foreign extremely cold feeling intellect scanning me, I wasn't scared, just alarmed.

My 17 year old has also seen a grey prior to sleep. The cat was growling at the door, and he got up from the couch and checked around thoroughly, then laid down again. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he made out the grey floating above the doorway, right where the cat was looking all that time while she was growling. Strangely enough, he too felt calmed. Also, admonished for being awake at 2 in the morning, and promptly went to sleep.
He's also had 2 hours missing time while awake watching a show at midnight. He went to get a snack and came back with it 2 hours later, and the show was over. He was extremely surprised.

There are many on here who have seen ets and who are experiencers.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
First off , this is not a thread to ridicule anyone. If someone has seen someone they believe to be of alien origin I would like to hear it.

This is not a place to debate UFOs. Unidentifed objects in the sky are real. Are they secret X-planes, time travelers, aliens, etc? I don't know. I have my personal opinion based on facts and information and eyewitnesses that I personally find credible; but that has nothing to do with this thread.

If you have direct contact with an alien please post it. It does not need to be a novel about what you have experienced. Keeping it brief will help the thread move along.

Thank you for your input.

I think you are being to blunt and asking for to much without giving anything.
Anyone could come and say yes I speak to an alien who comes to my house every Wednesday at 4:53 pm.
People will need to write what they experienced.
You are telling them not to do that.
What you are looking for is the smoking gun, holy grail.
You are not going to get that.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Let's not make this into a joke, please.

Yeah, yeah, everyone with a really superb sense of humor can make the illegal alien joke.

And by superb, I mean as old, tired, hackneyed one, worse than that of the more boring nerd ever to walk the planet in a taped up pair of horn-rimmed glasses and a pocket protector.

Unless you want to admit you are that person.

So to be on topic, I'd contend that no one has ever seen a real non-terrestrial, non-human being in the actual flesh. Why? Because all beings have micro-organisms and anyone meeting a real non-human, non-terrestrial being would be infected and perish.

All aliens have to be either virtual or imaginary, since we don't currently have any alien plagues which have wiped out humanity, at least recently.

And, since anything seen that is virtual or holographic could be constructed as a special effect.

As we all know, special effects have existed for a long time, as have hoaxes and mistaken identities and errors of perception and these, as far-fetched as they may be are thousands of times more probable than the notion that a non-terrestrial civilization has come here in secret and landed on our planet for real.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So I wasn't speaking English when I clearly stated that not only have I seen a real non-earthly et in the flesh in broad daylight, but also during an abduction scenario, and my son has as well. These aren't human and they aren't black op.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This was postulating a theory, not directly contradicting anyone.

But since you asked, how do you know it was not from Earth?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
They're not. The experience is enough proof for that for me, along with their complete side stepping of our cabal, with another plan being enacted. This is way over our heads.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

OK, never mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It's just that this doesn't feel quite the right place for saying too much. But I will say greys are not human and have remarkable telapthic abilities. Their technology is nothing earthly. They do not misrepresent themselves as earthly, have a strong abhorrence to the leadership of this planet and a preference for natives and follow a strict protocol. The ones we dealt with greet us when we have a sighting, they ping me, and my son, and then we have a sighting. Or, fill my heart with warmth and encouragement when I'm feeling blue and upset, and outside having a smoke, then I have a flash of them, and look up and see the craft. There is no way to explain in depth, but when I say this is over our heads, they are.

They don't go away either. They carry on with what they're doing. Our technology cannot stop them, and they don't like our use of nuclear power or our treatment of each other, nor do they approve of the leadership of this planet, and the environmental destruction. They're very much like the ones Jim Spark's deals with. This is not quite the right thread to say to much, and I only discuss things usually with other experiencers. But the OP can research many very good threads here. There are a few that are far more informative than any disclosure that has been filmed, or famous account given yet.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
They may not be "evil" but I don't beleive they have the best intentions for us in mind ... Any race that abducts others AGAINTS there will..I wouldn't call doing that benevolent..

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I saw one.. One day I fell asleep in the living room... I then woke up .. Somthing told me someone was in the kitchen... when I start walking there... I see a being with a big head pop out from the entrance of the kitchen... Immediatly he pointed somthing at me... then I blacked out...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by mystiq

Wow, I'm completely unable to parse your reply. Cabal? They're not? Huh?

You had an experience which you felt consisted of high strangeness, but nothing about it, except your response to it convinced you of something; what I can't decipher.

Maybe you can describe it better? A drawing of this/these beings would, I suppose be out-of-the-question? Maybe it was an actor in a costume? Maybe you had a dream that appealed to a belief in cabals?

I don't think there's any need to be that harsh mate.
You are coming in here like wolves to the sheep.
It just ain't fair.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Like I said, I wasn't going to go into details on this thread. Its not an experiencer friendly atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hello Mystiq, and other fellow ATS members,
I'm usually a lurker on ATS, who regularly scans and read others posts but this is actually my first time posting a response on a particular thread.

Mystiq i thank you for sharing your experience with us, and would like to hear more about the experience if you can ? (especially about the part with blond ET and telepathic transmission?)

I ask this because last week i experienced something that stayed with me vividly until now, although it wasnt an abduction, or ET encounter for sure, i experienced something very wierd, sort of like a telepathic communication with some one, which was a first for me

anyways, i'll appreciate any input.
Thanx in advance

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I know minasotawreckingcrew seen an alien jump out his window

or was it pork rind hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

I don't see anything harsh in that post. It was about communicating the thought and nothing harsh about an experience.

I thought we were talking about an unwanted or unexpected confrontation, not about contactees. But if you think it's harsh, I'll edit it out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join