It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has seen an Alien?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

So to be on topic, I'd contend that no one has ever seen a real non-terrestrial, non-human being in the actual flesh. Why? Because all beings have micro-organisms and anyone meeting a real non-human, non-terrestrial being would be infected and perish.

All aliens have to be either virtual or imaginary, since we don't currently have any alien plagues which have wiped out humanity, at least recently.

I once heard that the bacteria and viruses here on Earth evolved in such a way to attack things on Earth. So, ET bacteria and ET viruses wouldn't be "programmed" to attack Earth Humans.

Maybe someone with far more knowledge in this could explain it better.
edit on 13-5-2011 by cdesignmaster because: Ooops, hit send before I was done.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I have not trully seen an alien but i have heard them. I was up in the middle of the night and i heard the sound of running on top of my dresser. I was sleeping on the floor, underneath my dresser cause my sister and I were sharing the room. so the sound was very clear. Initially i thought it was a mouse or a rat on my dresser but i could distiniguish foot steps. Than i started to hear a set of clicking noise in the form of a conversation. It was frustrating and intriguing. I listened as long as i could but the communication became too high of a sound for my hearing to grasp.

30 minutes later I awoke onece again to the clicking noise, it must of bee around 5, and they were talking again. Than i heared the sound of a "car" turning on outside my window. Yet it wasn't a car for it produced a large hum which grew very soft in sound too the point you had to strain your ears to hear it. It wasnt long after that that the clicking communication stopped and all was left was the humming. Than i heard three beeps moving away from my house...and lastly a fourth one which was unexpectedly loud as if something was taken off.

This expirence was what brought me here to ATS. This happened to me on May 6 2011.

After that I had bought a recording and been recording myself when i sleep every night- Cant really talk to my parents about it but i know i have something. If anyone has a powerfull music program that can pinpoint sound really well i have a recording id like to share just to get some professional thought about whether im just hearing things.

edit on 13-5-2011 by JaquesIrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i have seen what i believe to be an alien before. i was sitting outside enjoying the evening starwatching and occasionally reading a book when out of nowhere (i did not see her appear) a figure appeared about 20 feet away from me. she had long wavy blonde hair down to her ankles and was wearing what appeared to be a black latex bodysuit and a matching headband that was shaped somewhat like wonder womans headband. she had large cat shaped eyes that were completely dark and just kept staring at me almost with a pleading look in her eyes as she extended her arms toward me. she just was completely still standing there with her arms outstretched for at least a minute, then she raised one arm toward the sky and went upwards very quickly and disappeared from sight. it was a very strange experience. i have always felt like she was trying to communicate something to me, but i dont know what.

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join