It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has seen an Alien?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
On a sidenote, speaking of sleep paralysis, it's back again. It sucks I can feel my body go numb from the neck down and it takes a lot of effort to free myself from it.
I always have the idea my lungs breath less air was I have it, it creeps me out.

Maybe I pay a visit to the doctor soon for it cause whatever is causing it, it has to stop.

Ow yeah, sleep paralysis:

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 5-12-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
On a sidenote, speaking of sleep paralysis, it's back again. It sucks I can feel my body go numb from the neck down and it takes a lot of effort to free myself from it.
I always have the idea my lungs breath less air was I have it, it creeps me out.

Maybe I pay a visit to the doctor soon for it cause whatever is causing it, it has to stop.

Some like to attribute sleep paralysis to mere physiological changes due to the sleep pattern(s). These people are indeed correct, for base consciousness (the pyramid of consciousness) has no recognition of the subtle nervous system, and that is all they can know (physical world sentience).

For those that are awakening to the inner awareness, this sleep paralysis is something entirely different. The interior self is awakening, and is being noticed by the self. Suck? To some. Once that door opens, the gateways to all realms await, and few are truly ready: however, it is a natural phenomenon, like puberty: it happens apace.

Some here know that (and have reiterated what I've just conveyed), most have no idea, nor ever will (this lifetime). You sound like you are not happy about this, but a 'savage' would hardly jump up & down with joy if a 'modern' handed him a scuffed-up bar of gold, either. Probably prefer something to eat. You have the gold.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Post Removed for Copy and Paste: Review this Link: Terms and Conditions

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source.

[edit on 12/6/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Very fascinating. I just finished reading the thread on Star Gates and 2012, have you read that? If so, what do you think of it? I'm about to work through the very long thread, stargates are real.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Stargates are absolutely real! The Sirius universal stargate is the primary one for our galactic region.

I have not read the threads. News on tv has been popping my eyeballs lately, what with what direct encounters with et 's have conveyed (time-sequences are hard to pin down from the inner dimensions).

Lmk if you come to any startling conclusions. You might post the thread links, so the right ones are found (ATS is big).

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here they are, and yes, the information is startling, at least to me, but refreshing in one way as well, since I feel a strong inner feeling of regaining some of my knowledge to a very positive thread that gave me a feeling of completely remembering something I had fogged out. This was a thread about connecting to your higher self and that in your lifetime, there many versions of yourself, learning from every angle, all the choices, on different variants of existence. That you can reach your HS and your central processor and problem solve. It was like I felt I'd known this, it was my basic platform, and then it was misplaced somewhere.

So when I'm facing the more negative poled works on earth, I have a stronger sense that all is well in any case, if people remember that they themselves can chose the positive, and they don't have to be slaves to anything, but in a sense they do have to wake up. This is how I choose to view ets motives as well. We have to stand from our own integrity, no matter what's going around us. One thing about the comments made in the Star Gate 2012 thread is, if ets were like that in the beginning, I just don't what to think. They had intelligence enough to master space travel, yet....absolutely looney tunes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The last one is long and I'm just starting it. The first one has some very interesting respondents.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thanks for the links, mystiq! Have to get to work, but browsed them abit, and they look like good synopses.

I like the part where you are remembering the path to the HS. I have found very few who have the slightest clue beyond vague allusions, and incorrect information regarding such. It is much easier for such things to occur spontaneously than to achieve actual accurate knowing of this gateway, double barrier 'protected' [sealed].

The pyramid & the caduceus are the revealers of the infinite secret mystery. See my signature.

Note: two serpents twining the central pole of the caduceus...the silver & the gold (feminine-masculine, dark-light, within-without), wrap the pole & merge under very extreme conditions at the top, creating the feathered serpent, the gateway opener. All else is just energetic wheel-spinning; with this knowlege, the Real life begins, the Illusion is left behind (the Reflected condition). The system is generated, and this is the regenerative aspect of being, beyond the living-to-die, dying-to-live states (alternating current of existence ~ there is no death, though annihilation of ego is consequence of the interchange, until the effluvium achieves Pure awareness.).

Existence is being dreamed by the Inverse Consciousness Reality. That means upside down, outward projected. This is historically alluded to, but kept ultra hidden. Do not worry, this knowledge means nothing to those with base-level consciousness; it only electrifies those close to the Truth.

Will read the threads soon.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

To Woodwytch, I have just spotted this thread while lurking on ATS. Signed up ages ago, can't remember what my username or password is.

In February 1996, I did have a rather astounding experience with a glowing bluish white alien being that appeared in my bedroom at dawn. Things happened. Funny thing is, they (yes, several of them) came back 24 hours later! More things happened.

Please google "Glowing Blue Alien" and search for a narrative, written by "Paul Xavier Green" - a pseudonym obviously. That's me.

I'm still looking for answers 12 years later, but in a strange twist of fate, recently met (a year ago) - and am in regular contact with a person who is a spitting image of one of the beings who visited me on the 2nd day back in February 1996. I will never forget THAT face. We just clicked at first sight. This is spooky in itself, but to me, is a sign that this was a REAL incident, and is controlled by a much higher power we cannot even begin to comprehend. I have not breathed a word about my experience to this person yet, but this highly intelligent person has sleeping problems! Enough said.
There have been other keystone "Alien" incidents in my life, both when I was a child growing up in a remote part of Devon, UK and even when I lived & studied in the former Soviet Union.

For those who mock experiencers, I say shame on you.
It is hard enough, coming out to tell it like it is, even though we know how incredibly BS this must sound to the uninitiated.
But believe me, this is real enough.

This will be familiar to true experiencers out there and you all know yourselves - everytime you WANT to believe that this is not happening and it's all in your imagination, something incredible happens and restores your belief - you know beyond reasonable doubt that you are part of something huge. We just don't know what.
Know this, we didn't ask for this priviledge.

Paul Xavier Green, London, UK

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Who has seen an Alien? every time i look in the mirror......

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
They may not be "evil" but I don't beleive they have the best intentions for us in mind ... Any race that abducts others AGAINTS there will..I wouldn't call doing that benevolent..

If you believe C. Stone, then you would understand that the 57 species of Aliens are not all evil.

Then again, I guess I am one of the few here that doesn't take the written word here for truth, especially on Aliens/Abductions. To each their own.

Care and luck,

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

In 1965 , I had a close encounter with a UFO. I was a kid and I was laying on the grass in my front yard , star-gazing. I heard it before I saw it , a whirring , whooshing sound. Looking up to my right , it was flying low , about the size of a football field ( maybe two) oval shaped and very luminous . It positioned itself a few hundred yards directly above me , it went motionless. I was young and naive then and was certain it was proof of extraterrestrial beings . It lifted straight up thru the clouds and disappeared.(That was before the first known Harrier-type of craft.) "The Legend of Alberta Slim" In 1975 , I was befriended by a very old man . I listened to his reminiscing for hours and days on end. He was born and raised on a ranch in Calgary. When he was 15 , he joined the royal canadian forces and became a decorated hero of WW1. Later on he was recruited by the United States to oversee a military cattle ranch in New Mexico .He claimed he was the inventor of a process of artificially inseminating cows and it pretty much amounted to jacking-off a bull and blowing it thru a straw , inserted in the cow. He was a captain and had many men (soldiers) working under him. He was invited to witness the first detonation of the atomic bomb. His superiors told him to position his men around a perimeter that would be in harms way of the radiation fall-out ,they wished to study the long-term results. Captain Alexander reluctantly followed orders , altho he was not made to stand in harms way. Because he had obeyed orders , "Alberta Slim" was recruited to be a security guard at Roswell , New Mexico. Alberta Slim told me that the "greys" were not aliens at all , but the pitiful results of radiation experiments on humans. As fetuses they had been bombarded with radiation ( paper clip ??) I only know what this old man told me from deep within his still troubled soul. He said that when the 'greys' neared the age of puberty , they developed even more complications. A novel way was dreamed up to get rid of them and they were 'crashed' in a spaceship that already existed on the premises , in the hopes that people would believe it was a cover-up of 'aliens' and this would lead them to 'believe'. I do not know if any of this was true confessions or just the ramblings of an old troubled man. All I can say , is that it certainly had a very loud 'ring' of truth to it all.......

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethernaut
reply to post by drock905

In 1965 , I had a close encounter with a UFO. I was a kid and I was laying on the grass in my front yard , star-gazing. I heard it before I saw it , a whirring , whooshing sound. Looking up to my right , it was flying low , about the size of a football field ( maybe two) oval shaped and very luminous . It positioned itself a few hundred yards directly above me , it went motionless. I was young and naive then and was certain it was proof of extraterrestrial beings . It lifted straight up thru the clouds and disappeared.(That was before the first known Harrier-type of craft.) "The Legend of Alberta Slim" In 1975 , I was befriended by a very old man . I listened to his reminiscing for hours and days on end. He was born and raised on a ranch in Calgary. When he was 15 , he joined the royal canadian forces and became a decorated hero of WW1. Later on he was recruited by the United States to oversee a military cattle ranch in New Mexico .He claimed he was the inventor of a process of artificially inseminating cows and it pretty much amounted to jacking-off a bull and blowing it thru a straw , inserted in the cow. He was a captain and had many men (soldiers) working under him. He was invited to witness the first detonation of the atomic bomb. His superiors told him to position his men around a perimeter that would be in harms way of the radiation fall-out ,they wished to study the long-term results. Captain Alexander reluctantly followed orders , altho he was not made to stand in harms way. Because he had obeyed orders , "Alberta Slim" was recruited to be a security guard at Roswell , New Mexico. Alberta Slim told me that the "greys" were not aliens at all , but the pitiful results of radiation experiments on humans. As fetuses they had been bombarded with radiation ( paper clip ??) I only know what this old man told me from deep within his still troubled soul. He said that when the 'greys' neared the age of puberty , they developed even more complications. A novel way was dreamed up to get rid of them and they were 'crashed' in a spaceship that already existed on the premises , in the hopes that people would believe it was a cover-up of 'aliens' and this would lead them to 'believe'. I do not know if any of this was true confessions or just the ramblings of an old troubled man. All I can say , is that it certainly had a very loud 'ring' of truth to it all.......
I would be interested in hearing what you all might think of this (the above story)................

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aethernaut

I've been following a few of your posts, and they're quite interesting. The thing about "greys" though. There is a lot of speculation about radiation, talk of galactic wars, on the net. But, this isn't a new idea. Among different depictions of similar in ancient artifacts, the Hopis legends of being taken beneath the earth and sheltered by the ant men when the last reset button depicts their presence as much older.

Jim Spark's account is also very telling. I don't put it past them that they've done some nefarious things however, but something else is going on here. There are many who think all ets are black op projects. Can't imagine such emphasis being placed on natives and their moneyless resource society, the venus project, and alternatives to our system of abuse and greed being actively promoted if they came from the renegades running things.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've been on a search for motives behind the grassroots work with people for some time, and I get swayed by some of the fearful ideas, and buffeted by different theories, but every time something is amiss. I keep feeling the answer is within me somehow. There have been brief signs of kindness and there is a real focus on approval of native values, the cooperative, moneyless system they lived with, and their gentle footprint on the natural world. This doesn't have to be primitive however, in fact my native friends don't wish for humankind to suffer yet one more reset button and struggle up to regain technology. This could be more like the venus project. This emphasis alone makes me aware that the visitors working with many people are not black ops, and not working for the establishment or the hidden powers. TPTB are not into way natives lived.

One of the things I've noted is the surge of sitings since the nuclear events of the 40s. This is a part of why things seem to be happening to me as well. The stargate threads are very interesting to me, and the implications that a renegade group of ets, has been traumatizing the citizens in this galaxy for some time, and took over this planet. Its quite possible that the nuclear era broke enough galactic laws that the situation is no longer going to be tolerated. This would mean, in the end, humans may be freed. Though we have been controlled, and fought the cabal's wars for so long. So we have to start to organize cooperatively with each other, and prepare to sidestep this economy, learn survival skills, educate each other, and let those leaders know they stand alone. Thats how I'm beginning to see it.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I was four or five and remember it very vividly. I was sleeping over at my grandparents house on the living room couch. I was awake. There were lights on. I heard a noise and looked over and standing directly in front of me, within arms reach was an alien. It was a very warm, light pink and slightly translucent. I could see what was under its skin to a point. Now that I have seen pictures of Greys (I am now 23) I know it had the same body type, eyes ect. I was TERRIFIED. I started screaming bloody murder and pushing myself back into the couch to get away from it. It left me with a feeling....not that it was there to do harm but not that it was there to be my best friend either...

In an instant it was gone, I cant remember how it left but I know my eyes were open the entire time, when my grandparents came into the room I was awake and alert. I know I was not sleeping and dreaming this.

Ever since then I have had anxiety attacks over it and I feel like there are certain measures I can take to lessen the chances of them coming back. (where in the city you live, who else is in the house, who else is in the bed, if you have pets ect). Im sure that much is probably a defense mechanism for my anxiety so I can feel I have some control over it, I just feel like I know these things to be true.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
sometime in nov.1972 a friend and i were walking from indio ca.to laQuinta ca. after midnight. we were on a backroad that runs through date palm groves. about halfway to laQuinta i walked to the side of the road to take a leak next to one of the date palms, mf friend kept walking along. as soon as i started let it go a being looked around the tree. he was a classic grey alien about 4 feet tall. he first looked in the direction of my friends foot steps then turned his head towards me. it was like he saw us comming and expected to see us both on the road but i was close to the tree and suprised him. it was a clear moonlit night and i got a good look at him. he did not move as i was running backward. my friend heard me scream and looked back and saw the alien. we ran for at least an hour after this encounter.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I'd contend that no one has ever seen a real non-terrestrial, non-human being in the actual flesh. Why? Because all beings have micro-organisms and anyone meeting a real non-human, non-terrestrial being would be infected and perish.
reply to post by Badge01

A proud heart and closed mind gathers no knowledge.

You have no comprehension of the technology elsewhere to make that bold statement.

www.umf.net...

[edit on 24-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
If someone has seen someone they believe to be of alien origin I would like to hear it.

Someone on board mentioned that it is 'illegal' to be an alien in this sense, and so I would reccomend against that. Referring to non human. Where do we draw the line? Bipedal and can solve an equation?

All who claim to be are attacked and then banned--unless of course they are only claiming to be alien in the reincarnation once removed sense, in which case they are actually human and continue to yabber on.

Is there a reference to this particular law?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
reply to post by Turiddu

Currently, yes; originally, no.

Indigenous peoples are the most ancient stock, even though they, too, are genetically altered from meta-Earth (beyond) sources.

Don't mean to be flippant here. They call indigenous people (indian, native) Sun-children; heavy hybrid racial stock (whites), Star-children. Not in the sense that 'star' is good, just meaning beyond Earth. It is not possible to disseminate the enitre truth on this, nor is the actual full truth known by any, alien or terrestrial.

this is interesting as I was given this exact information during my abduction. there has been undeniably a great deal of mixing amongst the star children and the earth children.. there are very few, if any, true pockets of earth's original ilk.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join