It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has seen an Alien?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Its my very strong belief we're all immortal. If they think they have ownership rights its to bodies, not souls. Seentoomuch's "Walk with an Angel" should clear that up. All experiences are not with same "handlers" too. I'm really suspicious of the cabal's links to ets, and wonder at what they really are involved in. I think I posted this link, but will do so again: www.coasttocoastam.com...

"Pentagons in connection to their secret work and bases?" Just what kind of ets are they conjuring?

Yeah, that's just plain silly of me. Many may actually have previous lives but don't recall the lessons from them...idk. And Yeah, immortality to the extent that these people may be offering, may only mean slavery without end. Saying: " I want to be like you." isn't really a wise thing to say to them either. Maybe they are slaves? idk.

It's difficult not being negative if you understood what games they've played wth me. It does suggest past life karma though

I'll check out her post.

Just for sake of interest in science fiction that's now supposedly coming to reality, have you ever seen Brainstorm with Christopher Walken? This is very much like what I've been through.
www.youtube.com...

Science fiction such as this has been suggested as leaks to the public or possibly even a way to sell the idea.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hey there - I just spent the weekend with Miriam Delicado in Nelson where she talked sunday evening. As for my personal experiences with ets, I've been researching for decades and maybe once saw someone with Frank Stranges who was supposed to be Donn Thor. They were at an event we put on and whoever he was was the only person in a misfitting dark suit with sunglasses and managed to avoid any pictures being taken of him. Interestingly enough even though I noticed him did not talk to him as I was too busy - can't see the forest for the trees or what !

Other than that I had lunch in Phoenix maybe fifteen years ago with Robert Morning Sky and a radio personality and another 'person' introduced as a time traveler. I cannot remember his name, as I recall he was in and out of the UFo circuit around that era - was easily over six feet, very slender, translucent skin and colorless eyes - colorless in that I couldn't tell as I was sitting there what to call them - they weren't brown or green or blue or anything particular but they were colored. the jewellry he wore had felt on the inside and it seemed to me it was to stop it from touching the skin. In the middle of a conversation he looked over directly in my eyes and said to me, 'They have ground crew, you know. I am one of them.'

As I recall from the moment we sat down I lost my appetite and didn't eat for many hours because my whole body felt totally 'jarred' like it does if you're in a deep sleep and get woken really fast by a loud noise or something and it's just jarred - that's what I felt like for at least four hours after that.

Was he an alien (as in not born on this earth)? Dunno. Was that Donn Thor from Venus? Dunno that either. But they were very strange and totally appreciate others coming forward. For all my years of looking, I haven't seen much and probably am missing the entire forest for all the trees because I'm looking too hard or I'm just not sensitive enough.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

My advice? Study Ingo Swann. Get off the circular tracks leading nowhere.

Also, most go through this, hardly believing the unbelievable, even though it's not only utterly true, it's also beyond belief in the light of day!

Met a contactee (am one myself, but prefer to remain mostly mum) once, my first ever, and he told me (pointed outside to the street from a store we were in), 'aliens are walking the streets everywhere."

He was a short, slightly round Ws. dirt farmer, the most powerful human being I've ever met (I classify JFK right behind him, but far below him, though above all others I've met: I'm 58). He told me that his aliens took him up into their ship 4-5 times a week: they made him shower, put on clean clothes each night, then sit in a mediative state, and would whiz his astral into their ship. Right after I met him, that night they visited me. Power? Shook his hand, and he smiled as I did, telling me it was impossible to get what he had by all the studying in the world: it must be received from somebody (celestial) who already has it: it was like my hand/arm was being microwaved.

Later, I will convey his message, which seems to be coming true, all these years later. Almost unbelievable. However, I have travelled the meta-states since, and met my own contacts.

Don't forget Ingo.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I havn't seen Brainstorm yet, but bookmarked your trailor to look into it. I really recommend that thread and the ones I sent you u2u's about because they will set a standard in how things have some more positive journeys and implications, especially needed for choices that may have to be made in the future, and in case any catastrophes go down. We have to keep humane at all times, and do things, not singularly in a dog eat dog fashion, but with community. If something ever happens to tear society apart, meet with people and form a native style free resource village. Even children can fetch firewood, watch over the ill, and fish. Theres jobs for everyone but the infirm, unlike this economy. Keep choosing whats right. So much information that is sent to me truly frightens me, and I just know, its better to die doing the right thing than live like a selfish ruthless animal. Theres good all around us, in the hearts of so many, we can chose it always.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Thank you for your input. Miriam Delicado is one the most authentic cases with a story that resonates deeply, perhaps not fortunately because I don't want a reset button in any circumstance. There were the 2 distinct species in my memory. I have no idea if their work coincided, was joint in agreement, or if, do to my situation, whatever that is, they each had tabs on me
But two things brought a deep resonance with me: 1) the thread here "a more alien like economy" and somewhat similar Zeitgeist's latest movie with the Venus Project
and 2) the Hopi phrophecy, the emphasis on a new era So strongly that I feel something et connection has emphasized. I am so grateful she spoke out when she did and constantly check on her site.

To me, the person introduced as a time traveler sounds like an et amongst us. I think most of them are time travelers anyway, to some degree in anycase.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I'm going to go back refresh my memory on Ingo Swann. Thank you for sharing this and I look forward to anything you can add. Your posts are duly noted.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I have marks or scars that are a bit similar to you scoop mark , they too just appeared , no blood , no pain.

img61.imageshack.us...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Until today i still batlle to understand how i got these scars.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
When Miriam was here she spoke about community and the need to preserve seeds and be able to offer a hand up as well. These have always been a better way to live and something I've been wanting to do for a long time now. She's living in Vancouver now so you'd probably be able to catch her sometime here or there - I think we were fortunate to have her come here now and maybe get people motivated.

From all my time researching it seems that native people have the best grasp of what's going on here and I'd love to be able to work along side others alike. Sooner rather than later too as it all feels totally stressed out there to a breaking point 'now'.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

I have read before of various ways these people take skin samples. I can't really tell where this is on your body. I would think you might need to go under hypnosis to find out. Missing time has also been associated with DID or dissociative identity disorder or similar. A recent conversation with a psyhciatrist claims they no longer believe in repressed memories. That sounds like a dumb conclusion unless it was in reference to mind control victims.

Most of my life I've been ill, had migraines and wasn't sure if was related to these abductions. But I have found out I'm sensitive to salicylates:
www.salicylatesensitivity.com...

This could also be from carrying an infection from them etc. I would imagine aliens may also have their own forms of an STD. (ugh) idk

I would think since they seem to need to reach deeper layers, that yours could be possible. I've said before that it appears they believe living tissue or from a live person is better or less likely to be a bad sample.

I checked for something on youtube, but couldn't find anything. That's about all I can offer.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

This is intereseting if it is true then you are very lucky to experience what you described. Keep telling people they need to know the truth. WT

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

The native connection is one that many ignore, yet it is the most long lasting and significant one in ufology. Aside from Skyfloating's latest threads on ancient astronauts which I'm finding fascinating. The accounts are basically that in the last great catastrophe, one that may have affected a civilization on Mars, and a great deluge and destruction on earth (perhaps the one spoken of in the book of Enoch, or perhaps older. Though if this legend was more ancient than the Scriptures, they could be one and the same.) The natives were one of the only groups approved of by our visitors due to their light footprints on the earth and lack of greed, I believe, and the wisdom they seek and pass on (they lived a natural moneyless resource society, the low tech version of the venus project. So do ets). They were sheltered, or at least certain groups were, and the Hopis speak of being taken underground by the ant people, during this major depopulation. They were transported from one era, to the next.

Miriam says in her book, to look to the writings of the indigineous peoples, to their myths and legends to discover "safe" places, or protected places. Now, I'm not sure how safe or protected this place is, but I had never researched the Okanagan Natives until I read that. My computer was rewritten, and I need to spend time putting in different keywords on google to find the information, but basically it was a great myth of the wayward sun. They originated from a land, (continent/Island) in the Pacific, that they gave an unusual name to.

The reason I think its Lumeria is the connection given between Lemuria and Mars (Boriska), and that they were tall whites with magical abilities (high technology). During the wayward sun, it was as if the planets, the sun, the stars were misbehaving bad children, for they were off course during a time of great upheaval, destruction of their land mass, and mountain building perhaps in other areas, volcanoes, earthquakes, incredible chaos. This sounds like crustal displacement.

They fled this place in the Pacific and reached British Columbia, and settled here. There was another story of a Princess, someone who instructed them, a seeming nordic.

Very interesting history indeed.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What's incredible about the indigenous people is that they are mostly 'born of Earth.' They possess roots-contact, giving them deep contact with Earth, therefor dreamrealm connection, which they are brought up to know.

Non-indigenous people's are mostly hybrid alien stock, and have no dreamtime, or very little, due to the celestial (lost) realm connections.

As a word of wonder here: America, land of the Freedom of Religion, originally Outlawed Sun Worship (worship of the algonquin's Great Spirit), the indigenous people's only religios practice. Due to the nature of the visual structure of their minds (6 functioning levels), they knew many things about their & Earth's history. Still do (though many have become estranged from their heritage).

ET's, spirits, shapeshifting, was all part of their culture.

Reptilian machine functionality is the estrangement of the hybrid peoples: I received this 25 yrs. ago from an alien, when there was no internet, and I had no idea what a reptilian was. And now it is as common as houseflies. Talk about authentic transmissions. I still have the original papers where I wrote this stuf down, as remembered.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

Couldn't Agree more, most people think we would make this up for attention, WTF!!! Are you serious!!! We are just normal people, although I do agree that there are people who lie or might have sleep paralysis. Most of us on the other side of this are pretty freaked out by these experiences.

For a long time I would leave the lights on or have a gun or hockey stick next to me... *not much good it would do anyways*, Most people don't what true fear is until you are the prey, feeling like you are no more than a mere turkey on farm waiting for Thanksgiving day.

Who can we really talk to, the indoctranated population that has turned a serious subject into SciFi Media. Our family and friends who have been consumed to Entertainment, Religion, The routine of life.

The last people I would count on would be my family and friends, most would take the blue pill and live in ignorance. You can always tell those that have been indoctranated... in fact that was the reason I left ATS for a couple of years. It became a Yes and No, left wing and right win arguement... Most on here didn't know they themselves had been indoctranated *sad Irony* to the arguements of proving points rather than seeking the route to Freedom, Truth. I should know I was one of them.

I came here to seek the truth and found it in a weird way. Saw a post and then it clicked for me... what you have to take with you is an unbais attitude, the truth can be found on both sides.

Most people tend to shift to one, not both. That is why they fail in their endevours to find Truth.

I know beyond the post, just had to throw it out there.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

It's been suggested that the fallen angles or aliens are using underground bases. These reptillians could suggest a slave race and or an illusion. My experience with a few sugested they use these to mask their true identity and to appear as more frightening. It may also be as some suggest they are more compatible with a reptillian species here. Reptilians may even offer some better capabilites than we have such as vision in the dark etc.

So far, I'm convinced they prefer deception as part of their agenda even if it's only to protect their own world's identity.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
What's incredible about the indigenous people is that there are mostly 'born of Earth.' They possess roots-contact, giving them deep contact with Earth, therefor dreamrealm connection, which they are brought up to know.

Non-indigenous people's are mostly hybrid alien stock, and have no dreamtime, or very little, due to the celestial (lost) realm connections.

Uhh what? Can you explain this more please. Every human is "indigenous" to some part of the globe.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Currently, yes; originally, no.

Indigenous peoples are the most ancient stock, even though they, too, are genetically altered from meta-Earth (beyond) sources.

Don't mean to be flippant here. They call indigenous people (indian, native) Sun-children; heavy hybrid racial stock (whites), Star-children. Not in the sense that 'star' is good, just meaning beyond Earth. It is not possible to disseminate the enitre truth on this, nor is the actual full truth known by any, alien or terrestrial.

Coming up (after a vegan din-din, perhaps), another's pointview on this. Get ready, it's a tripper.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That viewpoint goes against all modern anthropological and genetic evidence but I'm guessing you gained this knowledge from a "higher" power.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't get any of this from the direct-connect: this awareness is will-intent directed, and I have not sought in these areas for such knowledge. Check 'current topics' here on ATS, you'll find an Ancient Astronaut thread going, which I think is quite nice, but it really doesn't prove anything, either.

If you disallow the genetic hybrization of humanity via aliens (ets), then you must maintain your more conventional (concrete) mindset. To achieve subtle awareness, one must have developed the subtle nervous system (as opposed to physical nervous system), and then the inner (within) opens, and the broader picture begins to appear (believe me: I've met aliens: actual, no joke). Some can see nothing beyond the physical concrete: the realm of the Invisible is known as the abstract.

"The pigmentation of the black race [african-american] shows them to have been sun born.....The copper or red races (in these races must be included all colors) have the impigmentation of the skin, but much less pronounced. These also were sun born. Both races, being sun-born, instinctively recognized the sun as their father." (R.S,Clymer, "My Story of Atlantis")

Now, let's take a minute here, shall we? Remember what I said about the indigenous races (natives) only form of worship? It was worship of 'the Great Spirit' (outlawed by the us constitution to affect their acceptance of christianity, in the land of 'freedom of religion!' Think about this abit). Well, the africians, and indeed, all indigenous races, practised Sun worship. Are you not aware of this? It has been swept away in the cloud of 'modern' religious worship (you'll never guess why! ET's!).

"The aryan (white race) was known as the adamic race. Jehovih was their God or creator, and the sun was no longer recognized." (R.S,Clymer, "My Story of Atlantis")

I'm not going to push this, nor attempt to shove it down anyone's throats. Jehovah in many belief-systems is refered to as an alien orgin of 'humanity.' The mixtures of the races today leaves this all mostly a moot point. However, it is far from that. The whites have no connect to their Earth roots, none. It must be attained through tremendous effort, the activation of the 6th & 7th states of awareness.

Native peoples (what is known by most as indigenous) possess this dreaming-realm awareness and maintain it past infancy, due to it's not being discouraged out of them (programmed). It would be hard to do with such cultures, anyway. They have been ignored, and the aryans have not found their way.

Encounters with aliens are real, I've had them & others I've met have had them, but the abstract assimilation of such experiences is very difficult for most of them; not so with the native sun born peoples.

Read Oasphe, it'll set your mind afire (as long as you can get out of that box they use to put people's mind-function in: all is mind). Oasphe was compiled in 1884 from algonquin masters (channeled from native american indians in the 4th dimension, discarnate).

Also, let me shock abit here: If aryans could entrain the subtle awareness of 'learned' indigenous people, they would be astounded. But this is not likely, unless such should step forth as an inner teacher to some, which is against their ways. (I'm Belgian-Irish.)

[edit on 4-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well I can't really say that natives are of the earth, whereas white are from the stars, considering the Hopi legends themselves. And these are shared to some degeree with many other native groups as well.

www.crystalinks.com...

Native Americans believed in constellations in many cases they believed in the same formations for stars that we do. Their constellations seemed to be marked by the same knowledge that western civilizations on theother part of the globe was aware of. They call them by different names but the star arrangements were very similar.

They believed in maps that have been drawn. That they existed at the center of the earth or Turtle Island. That beyond them was the sky and that beyond the sky were dimensional portals or sky holes as they called them . Beyond the dimensional portals was an area that they call the Ocean of Pitch, were the beauty of the night sky and the galaxies spun out towards them. Beyond that were the boundaries of the universe. And that set along the rim at the boundaries of the universe were 4 different exterrestrial groups.

They believed in Achivas the sacred ceremonial places to honor the earth. These are the places that Shaman would go into the earth to do their most sacred work. The reason that Achivas are built into the earth for sacred work is beacuse according to legend, at the destruction at each of the ages of mankind the people that were pure of heart went down into the buxom of the earth and there remained protected. According to them they dwelt in the center of the earth with a group of beings that they call the Ant People.

Drawings of the Ant People are remarkable similar to the Grey aliens of today - large heads - little stocky bodies - long spindly fingers - in some cases 4, 5, or 6 digits.

Some of these drawings have the indication of telepathic thought waves coming from the beings' head themselves.

The Native Americans believed that the home of the Kachinas was on top of a mountain where there were great cloud formations. Today we know that UFO's often hide in what we call Lenticular Clouds, which are cloud formations that seem to be produced to conceal the ships from the visible eye spectrum. Real lenticular clouds move with the rest of the clouds. Whereas the UFO clouds do not - often sitting 5 hours in one place.

The Hopis called the Pleiadians the Chuhukon, meaning those who cling together. They considered themselves direct descendents of the Pleiadians. The Navajos named the Pleiades the Sparkling Suns or the Delyahey, the home of the Black God. The Iroquois pray to them for happiness. The Cree came to have come to earth from the stars in spirit form first and then became flesh and blood. ...

Hopi Indian legends tell of a sure certainty in the future that the tribe's faithful will be lifted to other planets on the Day of Purification. And they watch and wait for the UFO's that will take them there.

The legend is borne of an ancient rock carving near Mishongnovi, AZ, depicting a dome-shaped saucer object and maiden that has become a core part of the tribe's religious beliefs. Elders in the Hopi community have said they perceive UFOs as having a direct connection with the old petroglyph drawing and the foretelling of visitors from space who arrive for the Day of Purification.

They not only believe they came from the pleaidies, but will return there.
Their traditional hairstyle for the women leant Princes Leah hers in Starwars.
I think they have strong et lineage myself.

And not only the Hopis share in the belief of the cloudships rescuing them in a reset button that lies ahead. My best friend has spoken of this for years, and her lineage is of the Kispiox nation, and she lives in the Okanagan.
Amongst natives there is often more psi abilities. I can't remember which of the many videos project camelot did, but one informant spoke of the secret services following children who were of Irish and Native descent.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join