It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Live From the Cornfield Ep 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
PODcast:

Live From the Cornfield Ep 3

I apologize for a real crummy show, I didn't feel too good, but the show must go on. I made up with it music wise though, so...yeah...enjoy the music at least.

Oh, and by the way...the signature thing is talking about "Vote Purple" some of you've seen it, most of you haven't.

1. Mark Pledger vs. Matt Hardwick featuring Melinda Gareh - Fallen Tides [Radio Edit] (Anjunabeats)
2. Apology to everyone else NOT in the United States
3. In case you live under a rock: Obama won
4. Aurora Research Project: What is Aurora in a nutshell?
5. DATS Mix Updatd / LFTC Schedule
6. Shoutout to gateway and his **Important Message to ALL my fellow Conservatives** thread
7. Im A Marty :: The New Inventor
8. DATS Tropical Saturday - Updated
9. Sig rumors (Vote Purple!)
10. Wooo no U2U's!
11. Bye George Winners
12. Shoutouts
13. Oceanlab - (I Love You) Sky Falls Down [DJ Shah Remix] (Anjunabeats - 100th Edition) =An Beautiful Ending to a crappy show!=

*******************CONTEST*******************
This contest was not mentioned in the podcast itself, but I will mention it now, it may also be expanded to include some DATS partons, but will leave that for now.

As some of you know, in my signature, the image rotates from time to time with various different images. But, can you find the vote?

Here are the rules, check for posts (made by me -- at least at this time), with the signature intact, check the signature and see if you can spot the "Vote Purple" advert. When you do find it, take a screen cap and upload it to webspace, you're welcome to crop it so the size is smaller.

Send me a u2u including a link to the screen cap, and include the date and time you saw the vote advert, and the thread so I can reference it (hey I post a lot, it's hard for me to keep track).

Winners get 1 night -- all paid expense to DATS (I'm paying, whatever you want), and enter into a drawing for an mp3 block. There will be 5 "grand prize" winners in all, the winners get a free mp3 from the show (legal too -- I don't bootleg like some of you!)

Start looking now, and see if you can FIND THE VOTE!

length: 16:54
file: btstpod_3131.mp3
size: 15847k
feed: btst

[edit on 6.11.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
LOL.

I will be there for the Hula Competition
Sporting a classic hula skirt, and coconuts...well maybe just a bathing suit top...we'll see.

LMAO "Don't touch the Koala's, we just got them cleaned."

haha.

Awhh... Thanks for the shoutout my dear
*Hugs* I needed the hug - stupid mid-terms...

OH PS. The song you used at the end? Is my new favorite.

- Carrot

[edit on 11/6/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

I needed that too.
Also, Sky Falls Down, I mentioned this in "most moving songs" thread. I love it despite the fact it can gank my emotions a bit.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I ONLY GAVE HIM $10.00......FOR THE SCHOOL BOOK FAIR!!

Let's just get the straight right now.

Rush

Oh, can I borrow that $50 back?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
[edit on 6-11-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I dunno Rush, I know me and VIKING both heard him loud and clear, and it definately sounded like 50, not 10.

Also, $50 I borrowed? I didn't borrow any money from you, you were the one trying to mooch mp3's off me.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Also, $50 I borrowed? I didn't borrow any money from you, you were the one trying to mooch mp3's off me.

True, but it was taking you too damn long to pick any out. And then you were like, "Oh dear, I should really check with Carrot before I make any decisions about this." Duh

Rush

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
True, but it was taking you too damn long to pick any out. And then you were like, "Oh dear, I should really check with Carrot before I make any decisions about this." Duh.

LOL.

Shugo Honey, haven't I told you? You're allowed to make deiciosn without me..

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What if I don't want to? What then?

See, I'm considered one of those nice guys who cares -- much like Lynyrd Skynyrd...cept I don't go running around with every woman I meet, and don't get threatened with guns. I don't need three steps towards the door.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up Shugo!

*dances to some of Shugos music*

top topics

join