It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
wow, what a nice surprise to come back after a couple weeks only to find that my favorite thread just recently received posts!!

the last few posts are very important, and i hope those that are following this thread read everything thus far!

i hope everyone has a Happy New Year, and tries implementing these practices into your resolutions!

ALL these points are equally important - either get things done, or get things done right! the choice is up to you!

thank you, everyone, and take care!!

i'll be sure to keep this thread updated whenever i can, but i just got married, so i'm rather busy!

peace to all, and continue to practice "Service-to-Others"!!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I was too tired to read the thread, so this might have been posted before...

if there is some kind of chemical or protein one could consume that would bind to fluoride, then maybe it would help get some of it out of your pineal gland? Just a thought.

Some say that chelation therapy could break the calcification like it does for heavy metals. While this has been proven to be true for calcification of the arteries and heart, no studies have been done on pineal glands in conjunction with Chelation Therapy.

It cannot hurt though. If you can afford a few hundred dollars there are several oral solutions out there (most are intravenous though).

I for one have contemplated taking chelation therapy for this purpose.

Methods for decalcification of the pineal gland I have learned about are:

1) Chelation Therapy
2) Minimizing Fluoride intake via water. Please note, that besides our tap water, most bottled water providers like Coca-Cola and Nestle's brand (ice mountain) add Fluoride, but don't say so unless you REALLY dig on their websites.
3) Toothpaste, I use Tom's from Maine's Fluoride free toothpaste. I can get in my local Dominicks (although I often have to really look hard).
4) When we snack on foods during the day that increase serotonin production, this will give us an increase in melatonin production at night. Four things are needed to produce serotonin. These are: Tryptophan, Magnesium, B6 and Niacin (Niacinamide). Here are some links.

Tryptophan www.indiacurry.com... (I think the FDA mysteriously banned the sale of good old inert tryptophan about the same time they started forcing us fluoride, but I did not check this link out thoroughly).

Magnesium www.indiacurry.com...

Vitamins B6 and Niacin www.indiacurry.com...

Niacin you can get at any grocery store.. BUT GET "FLUSH FREE, TIME RELEASED"!!!!!!!! TRUST ME.. It's completely inert, but unless you get this type you will feel like going to the ER.

5) Frankencense allegedly does too, but don't ask where to get it or how to use it!
7) One group of researchers conjectured that sleep disruption associated with some nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and acetaminophen may be a result of decreased prostaglandin production, which can suppress melatonin secretion.32 Both ibuprofen and indomethacin significantly reduce melatonin plasma levels and delay the nocturnal rise of the circadian rhythm.
8) This one may roll some eyes, but I've been told repeatedly by various esoterics I respect, staring at a lit candle in the dark for 15-30 minutes per day during meditation develops the pineal gland. When Pineal function is restored to its peak, the body begins to respond with new balance as nerve energy begins to flow evenly through both halves of the brain, body and spinal cord. The upward rush of energy creates a feeling of bliss.
9) Lastly, an absence of light (douse those night-lights!) during sleep is also alleged to be important to proper pineal gland health! There are many studies supporting this.

Anyone who doubts fluoride's calcification of pineal gland, there have been government sponsored studies on it by the FDA. I can look up the link later. Also, the nazi's in WWII experimented with Fluoride on the Jew only cities to make them more "docile". I can pull the link to that as well. So all you nay-sayers, will have something factual to chew on ; )

One unfortunate point, all of us taking Melatonin supplements... they are harvested from the pineal glands of slaughtered cattle... yum! (and can you say mad cow disease?).

Cheers!

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

[edit on 4-1-2009 by SuperSpark]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Darling, sweety, beautiful;

ask your divine self which category or which of your beliefs allows you to experience this acceleration of energy as FEAR!

An acceleration of energy you will, but your experience of it, the meaning you experience from it, is your creation, your choice, your power.

Do you thrill with the glow of acceleration, or do you cower from your new state of being in fear?

In the love and the light always

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

yeah hard facts huh, good luck getting to any type of conclusion with good old fashioned hard facts. Just so you know the pineal gland is very sensitive, its surroundings being your body. Just trying to help man but when it comes to emotions and conscientiousness there really aren't facts only theories.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Flouride is poison. It blocks your pineal gland. Eat nothing but organic and drink NOTHING but organic and DISTILLED water. Living water is better. The nazis are even putting it in milk , orange juice, and probally everything! Also Hydrogen Peroxide therapy worked or me. Trust me its a weird feeling but you'll know when you get it working! Also my whole life as improved. Your pineal gland is light activated so you can imagine how it screws up your sleep pattern.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
My question is.............

The pineal gland appears to be attached to the brain stem, correct me if I'm wrong. It appears to be connected to that part termed "reptilian" brain stem, yes? No?

Now here is the question. Do all living creatures have a pineal gland? Do all human beings have a pineal gland? Can it be removed? Has it been removed from certain people? What would be the effect if it was removed and or altered? Is there any connection between reports of "Alien Abductions" and instruments inserted into the nose?

This question could lead to a very interesting conversation.

Sadly I saw the effect of pineal gland removal .. My mother had her pineal gland removed , 25 years ago. She had been having seizures, dizzy spells which lead to falls and eventually we took her to the ER where she was misdiagnosed with a pineal gland tumor. Based on the doctors assumptions that it was malignant and a tumor my parents found the only doctor at the time, a renowned neurologist in NYC (aka mad scientist of the NWO) who had done the very risky surgery successfully a few times. She had it surgically removed against the advice of several doctors and against my pleading with her not to having researched in libraries and my discovering information about it being "the seat of the soul' among other references to it being a 'doorway' observed by many religions. During the operation they realized it wasn't a tumor but a swelling of the Pineal gland , which was likely normal as she was at a typical awakening age (49) and meditated reqularly. It was removed which was devastating mentally and physically . She was unable to walk, focus her eyes, lost balance and she seemed like a completely different person.. much like a severe stroke victim.. she lived another 25 years in a horrid condition declining in health each year with NO improvement from rehabilitation or medications.

There was very little known but some information , enough for me to determine that she would be FAR better off not having the surgery, on the pineal gland at the time. Still not enough known and I honestly think the information is being surpressed purposefully.

advice, don't have your pineal gland removed. It's good for something obviously b/c the operation didn't cause the condition the surgery left her in , imho.. the removal of the pineal gland did.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1

That's a very sad story! Thank you for sharing it though! I feel its obvious that there is a vast effort to suppress our "ascension" or connection to God. It comes as no surprise they would actually have the gall to make excuses to incise them!

I've personally experimented with just about every technique of pineal gland stimulation and nootropics for brain function. They (in moderation) do certainly stimulate my sense of spirituality and closeness to God.

As for the question about pineal glands in animals, yes all mammals have one. In fact, if you've ever taken a melatonin supplement, you might want (or not want) to know that they are harvested from the pineal glands of slaughtered cattle.

Basically, the pineal gland is a small organ shaped like a pine cone (hence its name). It is located on the midline, attached to the posterior end of the roof of the third ventricle in the brain. The pineal varies in size among species; in humans it is roughly 1 cm in length, whereas in dogs it is only about 1 mm long.

The pineal gland or epiphysis synthesizes and secretes melatonin, a structurally simple hormone that communicates information about environmental lighting to various parts of the body. Ultimately, melatonin has the ability to entrain biological rhythms and has important effects on reproductive function of many animals. The light-transducing ability of the pineal gland has led some to call the pineal the "third eye".

[edit on 11-1-2009 by SuperSpark]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
To make the Elixir of life

Prep. Time: 7 months

Ingredients:

*8oz Pure unadulterated sea salt
*Slightly less than 1quart Morning dew collected in May and June during the full moon in glass jar only, collect from clean vegetation or hang a sealed bag of ice over glass bowl overnight, or if your lucky enough or capable enough, a condensator would be very nice. Start collection @2AM and retrieve before first light. If it is exposed to direct sunlight just drink it and try again.
*infrared or cooking thermometer
*2 tsp Holy water blessed from morning dew
*1 1/2 quart glass flask
*mortar and pestal (stone or ceramic)
*1 quart glass jar in good condition clear
*Crock pot
*Enough clean sand to fill crock pot
*1 coffee filter

1. Combine holy water and morning dew, never let this mixture get warmer than 70F until step 5.

2. Using mortar and pestal powder sea salt until you have 1 cup of powdered salt.

3. Add 1 tsp at a time salt to holy water and morning dew mixture. Until no more dissolves. Then set aside shaking occasionally
and adding more salt when none is visible, until after 4 days there is little salt remaining at bottom.

4. Put mixture into a flask until flask is 2/3 full, stopper must seal completely and not easily come off.

5. Using water bath in crock pot or using heating pad heat mixture to 110F - 120F check with infrared thermometer if you have one on hand otherwise use a cooking thermometer. The temperature in flask will be approximately 10F cooler than the pad or water bath (Balneo Mary Bath). Let sit for 40-50 days. A dark black substance will begin to form after a week or so.

6. Heat sand in crock pot to 200F This may take a few days to adjust to get right temperature as the sand will take time to adjust to temperature change so get this started well before your ready to put flask in here. Do not boil.

7. Remove flask from heating pad or water bath and place in crock pot filled with sand. Leave sit for 14- 17 days. The black substance will turn grey and coagulate.

8. Within 2 days time return to Balneo Mary Bath and let sit for 2 weeks. During this time the salts will dissolve, putrefy, then dissolve again.

9. Return to sand bath for another 2 weeks then Balneo Mary Bath again. Repeat 5 times (2 weeks water, 2 weeks sand) and the salts will be snow white. The last Balneo Mary Bath leave sit until 1/3 of the salts have dissolved back into the water.

10. Filter and the remaining water is The Elixir of Life the Alkahest and Philosophical mercury.

11. Take 5 drops orally. Although I don't know if you ever have to take it again.

A word of caution: If you take this your life will never be the same and you will never return to the state you are currently in. You WILL see things that you never knew existed some good some very bad. Other entities that you are unable to see now will become clear, so you must be fully prepared to accept these facts.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by goatz]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
afaik Fluoride can be found in water regardless of whether it has been added or not.

Though of course the amount is a lot smaller compared to sources where it has been intentionally added.

I am among the people that have an unhealthy diet, consisting out of a lot of meat, and various sorts of candy, not to mention soda's etc. (And tea sometimes)

Yet my dreams are more vivid and common than reality itself.

Coincidence?
Of course not, there cannot be any coincidences! And the meat must reduce vividness!

No I also don't do anything to ''counter'' the effects of this food.

So there is only one conclusion to be made: I'm special.

Laughing out Loud.

[edit on 21/10/08 by -0mega-]

Allthough this may be sarcasim, i actually find this quite true... i actually find that i don't get any dreams what so ever without a meat based diet, fluride hasn't made me more dumber, it hasn't actually effected me at all, for the past 6 years i've been doing tests with my doctor, we go though a various IQ test, each year it actually increases, this is not making more more dumber...

Some people really need to get a clue, you do the tests for your self, everyone is different.

One thing i've noticed about vitamin C, why is it that our body only stores it for a short period of time, doesn't that mean our bodies actually don't need vitamin C at all. I've never actually understood why people would take vitamin C, our body pretty much says "I don't need this, please get out" :| it may be my lack of knowledge but seriously....

[edit on 25-1-2009 by allsop]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by allsop

believe it or not, but i stopped drinking tea a few months ago, and waddaya know, i started to have the most vivid dreams ever a couple weeks afterwards!! while drinking tea, i hardly had any dreams at all, or usually just couldn't remember most of them. then all of a sudden, a couple weeks later i'm dreaming vividly again - i wondered why at first, but then i recalled that i stopped drinking tea!

it really worked!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

You sir, have a form of syneasthesia. A rare mental ability in which people can see sounds, taste sounds, smell sounds, see emotions, see 'illuminations' around people ect. Your condition is actually one of the more rare forms of syneasthesia. The truth is that everyone has syneasthesia they just don't know what they're looking at, or some biological/enviromental factor inhibits them from understanding it. Do research and find out how to use this abililty wisely. I'm very interested now in the relationship between syneasthesia and the pineal gland. People with this brain 'ability' have higher cases of spirituality, intelligence, intensely realistic memories of certain places, and alot more. They also for some reason cannot keep up with directions very well, even right and left. I personally have the color/sound one, though it seems like it has diminished quite a bit over the years, perhaps because i've been drinking so much damn green tea/rooibos which i'm just now finding out has fluoride all in it. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by goatz

Hi, can you please shed some more light on this? I would like to see the other side of life, and i would like to make this. My only questions is, does it really work? ANd if it does then, why hasnt the whole world just jumped on it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Everything vibrates, and has its own frequencies, ill let you make that discovery for your self.

Deny ignorance (always wanted to use that).

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I can't really speak to what makes the pineal healthy. In general, science is not very well developed on that topic that I have seen; the fact that thyroid problems are such a pervasive problem is a sign; the pineal allegedly is the management for a bunch of stuff including thyroid, so if thyroid isn't working right, something is up with pineal too I think, or it would be. Research is still pretty new in that area.

The person so upset about the vibration of the body comment: I realize the word has such new-age baggage it causes some reaction, but all forms of physical mass in our perceived reality are generally aggregate vibrating energy; medical books do not address this subject; physics books do. The question is not whether mass is vibrating energy (that is a given even scientifically); the question is whether an individual can (a) perceive that, or (b) change that, let alone (c) whether that has any impact on anything. Those are the points that could be debated I suppose.

When people start using the word vibration along with consciousness or any other application of the term, it does tend to backslide into metaphysics I agree. I don't dislike that--I love metaphysics--I just agree that it's difficult to match that kind of discussion up with "basic human physiology" according to our culture.

Concerning the third eye. I have seen this in detail on several occasions I won't bore you with the details of, and obviously it is a subjective personal experience I cannot prove. However I'll mention something about it, fwiw:

It wasn't what I expected. I actually expected something ranging from a dot size to an eye size that was between the eyes or ever so slightly above, right where the east indian people wear that red dot. It wasn't like that at all.

It actually looked in shape like a ball from a pool table -- maybe about 85% of that size though -- that was right in the center of the forehead (perhaps verrrry slightly lower than middle) as if the forehead point went right through the middle of it.

It spun without restriction in any possible direction. It had a constant thick-cohesive-cloud-of-energy it was present within (which like it, went 'through' the energy that was the body), which gave the appearance even when it shifted to a 'focus' (so the primary of it ceased spinning), that it was still actually ever-spinning in some other way.

It has an ineffable ability to show emotion, thought, and more, but this is very difficult to describe in words. In the way that we see someone's face, if they are very expressive, and can perceive even subtleties, somehow information like this but in much more depth is 'communicated' all at once via this so-called eye or chakra. But it's less like it really changes as like all that information comes through as "impression/understanding" from it.

Another impression was that this operates constantly and literally has a whole 'nuther "level of experiential reality". At one point I was in a grocery store (not physically... only experientially) and I could see the third eye of everybody walking around with their baskets, and they communicated with each other in surprising detail, the 'eyes' (spinning-spheres is far more accurate here), but the people were oblivious to it.

Fwiw. I could have been hallucinating of course.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i finally found, after much digging online, Fluoride in Drinking Water - A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards...
www.scribd.com...

download the .pdf if you'd like - gotta love "scribd"!

read it and weep!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Never partake of hot dog buns and always, always hail Eris with a Fnord. ;D

Melatonin is said to help the pineal gland!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
[edit on 20/3/09 by Dermo]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by goatz

i'd like to know if you, are anyone else for that matter, has tried this...

and how exactly does this affect your pineal gland? anyone?

this is quite a tangent to be pursuing...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join