It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I had a shift in Consciousness after someone suggested placing a Sodalite crystal on my third eye. I was at first skeptical but I began to feel a pleasant tingling sensation, and then the sensation which originated in the center of my brain traveled down to my chest then my hands. at this point I was fully awake for the first time, the rest of my life was a dream like state by comparison. I felt all at once total peace, unconditional love, infinite knowing, and as I looked at two people in the room, I saw only my Self, and that we are One.

I recognized the ego as a dillusional sleep like state, and found this to be most amusing. I had never felt such pure joy, in this Unitive Consciousness. It stayed with me intensely for a short time and as I gradually returned to the normal state, I felt a pleasant headache like sensation in the center of my brain for a few days. I had never been happier, and there were no adverse side effects at all. After this I was gazing at an old lady in the street and again the sensation of tingling energy flowed from the pineal gland down to the body. I was again One, I saw through the form of the old woman and recognized her timeless consciousness as my Self and loved her unconditionally.

So yes the Pineal gland is the bodies doorway to the state of Unitive Consciousness, and I want to reactivate it which lead me to this thread. This was not just another experience that I had, it was that which underlies all experience, which you could call God, and it is the answer to all questions and is the solution to all.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The way I see it is opening the pineal gland you give your energy away.
It's like a tunel, we are in fact like a tube, why would anyone want to throw it all away.
Opening it is connecting to god, it's the truth, from time to time we open it to find out what we need to do, but becoming mister know it all will just make you commit suicide.
If you guys don't beilive me take a good look at those budist monks they just commit suicide.
Once someone losses all that is , is like a zombie. So I would say don't waste your self for enlightment, chose life. Those that are in this mess know what I'm talking about. The ability to feel is so special and the ability to know is a gift. Why do people go to extremes?

And the truth will set you free ? you die and lose what life has to offer.
I trust there is a divine force knowing that we call the supreme, we are closed down to be on our own.
My god is the one that created the planets and the universe, not some freaking alien.

We are like jack in the box.
There is a big difference between the natural and the original, I chose a bit of bolth.
I like my computer, my cell phone, but I also trejure nature.

Original as in orion and Natural as in the true divine nature of the universe, the divine.
We must learn to be and live in peace, the extreme is never the answer.

edit on 23-10-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I don't know if it's been covered here, but large doses of vitamin C reverse the calcification of the Pineal Gland.

I take superfood smoothies every day now, with a small amount of Ormus, and I find when I do there is way more light and vital energy and that my organs of perception, awareness etc. are dramatically enhanced.

Lastly, a really good binaural beat brainwave entrainment mediation track helps to activate the Pineal Gland through the use of electromagnetic frequencies (soundwaves).

"If thine eye be single, then thy whole body will be filled with light."
~ JC

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by David H N

I had a shift in Consciousness after someone suggested placing a Sodalite crystal on my third eye. I was at first skeptical but I began to feel a pleasant tingling sensation, and then the sensation which originated in the center of my brain traveled down to my chest then my hands. at this point I was fully awake for the first time, the rest of my life was a dream like state by comparison. I felt all at once total peace, unconditional love, infinite knowing, and as I looked at two people in the room, I saw only my Self, and that we are One.

I recognized the ego as a dillusional sleep like state, and found this to be most amusing. I had never felt such pure joy, in this Unitive Consciousness. It stayed with me intensely for a short time and as I gradually returned to the normal state, I felt a pleasant headache like sensation in the center of my brain for a few days. I had never been happier, and there were no adverse side effects at all. After this I was gazing at an old lady in the street and again the sensation of tingling energy flowed from the pineal gland down to the body. I was again One, I saw through the form of the old woman and recognized her timeless consciousness as my Self and loved her unconditionally.

So yes the Pineal gland is the bodies doorway to the state of Unitive Consciousness, and I want to reactivate it which lead me to this thread. This was not just another experience that I had, it was that which underlies all experience, which you could call God, and it is the answer to all questions and is the solution to all.

Wow that's very interesting, thanks for sharing that. I found by surfing the net that Lapis Lazuli is the companion of Sodalite Crystal, and I've heard of it from the talks of Terrance McKenna of whom I'm a fan. Some of these crystals can be had in a small pyramid form, and although it sounds kind of "new agey" and in spite of my monicur, I've generally not been into such things, I may try this, with both of these crystals, and may look into obtaining a Lapis Lazuli pendant, which is supposed to be good for people involved in strenuous jobs involving communication which I'm in as a corporate recruiter.

Thanks for your testimony, I appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I recently found out on a MRI scan that my pineal gland is damaged.
THe feeling I'm getting is that something is not right, my thoughts are all mixed up sometimes, I can feel my pineal gland like a spin sometimes. Anyone have any idea,tried vit C, magnesium. Is there a diet I can go on?
Phisical effort seems to make it better for me.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
If you guys don't beilive me take a good look at those budist monks they just commit suicide.

That's a seriously ridiculous thing to say.

Originally posted by pepsi78
I recently found out on a MRI scan that my pineal gland is damaged.

Damn, just noticed this post. Really sorry to read that.
edit on 9-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_

Originally posted by adrenochrome
has anyone heard any hard facts about red meat, or meat in general, harming the pineal gland? i've heard that it makes you vibrate at a lower frequency or something like that, and that eating fresh fruits and vegetables maximizes its potential and allows you to vibrate at a more harmonic frequency relative to nature...

any ideas?

OMG.. and now a vegetarian human vibrates at a higher frequency than a meat eater?? Good luck finding "hard facts" on that one. The pineal gland is just another part of the brain. I've read Dr Strassman's book "'___': The spirit molecule" which was fascinating, but his assertion that the pineal gland is something extraordinary (such as an orgran that contains the soul) is a pretty big leap. The doctor himself admits that is just a general hypothesis and not even original at that. Furthermore, you would be hard pressed to prove the human body is vibrating at some harmonic frequency. We are made of flesh and bones man, so at what wavelength do we vibrate?

Actually we are primarily composed of water...you ever seen how water reacts to sound vibrations (frequency waves)?? There was a study done on how vibrational frequencies affect the shape of frozen ice molecules at the moment water turns from liquid to solid.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Oh trust me, you would know.

reply to post by stikkinikki

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Please message me or post some mental excersises i can do while laying in bed, to help strengthen the pineal

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I would really want to emphasis that you are talking about fluoride salt such as sodium or potassium fluoride.
Many fluoride containing drugs DO NOT interfere with pineal gland AT ALL. Free fluoride on the other hand do act like hydroxyl in the body, that's why it's labeled as "good" for your teeth - but yes, it is not healthy as it goes to places wheres calcium, such as pineal and bones..

So please - do your research before generalize "fluoride is unhealthy".
edit on 26-1-2012 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
YOu also might want to increase the engdogenous n,n-'___' production (IF it happens in the pineal. I have read [sorry, no references] that pineal gland would not be "the seat of the soul" but rather the thalamus).

This may be done by consuming meat or huge amounts dietary supplements containing l-tryptophan and l-5-hydroxyttryptophan (5htp) (the more the merrier the trip will be) along with l-methione (the amino acid which methylates the previously mentioned amino acids) along with hefty amounts of pyrodoxine and cobalamin (vitamins B6 and B12 - the latter preferably sublingually) with monoamino inhibitor (MAOI) such as harmala or pharmaceutical moclobemide.. There are potential and lethal risks with the MAOI usage here (at least with other pharmaceuticals / serotonin metabolism related drugs such as SSRIs etc), so I wouldn't suggest doing it. But this procedure will increase endogenous '___' levels.

One thing I'd suggest also is consuming tablespoon of sea salt dissolved in 50mL of water the first thing in the morning you wake up (and nothing else for the next 2 hours or prior 6 hours). Stay in bed for 20mins after drinking the solution. After the wait, drink ~1L of water). It will help cleanse your body (# will fly like a flock of pigeons) but it will also help to detox other halogens from your body. Do not do continue this practice longer than week (in a month)... The osmolality of the brine solution keeps the salt from absorbing to your body. This is why you do not eat or drink for the 2hours.

And remember kids - at your own risk.
edit on 29-1-2012 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

you should start off with hatha yoga. it deals with the physical body; keeping it healthy, it's preservation, and prepares your physical body for your higher self. this just sounds like something you could benefit from if you're thinking of opening your third eye

and one thing you should practice is while you drink water, just visualize positive energy flowing through the liquid as you consume it; this will help lessen most of the harmful effects of the flouride on your pineal gland.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

While at it - check out chladni patterns - or standing resonating waves...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Originally posted by unityemissions
I've looked for info on this as well. It's nearly non-existant. I'm not sure. Meditation, developing focus, concentration, etc.. will help to strengthen the pineal, but not to sure what exactly hinders it. Have heard that if you do light-deprivation for several days that it fully opens your pineal gland/6th chakra, and possibly your crown.

What happens if you open those chakras before the ones below are open? How do I know if any of those are open?

you can feel if your chakras are moving. Best start with the one at the base of your spine just concentrate your awareness there a while and you can feel it..

If you start feeling more than one at the same time you can feel energy running through them...

I am no expert.. just my personal experience.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I just read Raw chocolat YAY!
I am saved.
sun light helps to.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
imo everything you ingest, be it food, water, smoke or other stuff has some type of effect on the pineal gland. no proof over here, just speculating. eating less processed foods, food additives and the like and more fruits , vegetables and carbohydrates which don't raise the blood sugar level abruptly could improve your metabolism.

namaste

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
just FYI to all, i switched to fluoride-free toothpaste about 5-6 months ago for the first time!

"Tom's of Maine" Natural Antiplaque Tartar Control & Whitening Toothpaste, Fluoride-Free

...the ingredients!

"Some people do not want fluoride in their toothpaste. We produce our Antiplaque Tartar Control plus Whitening Toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests."
...as quoted on the tube

hmm...

it was the only "fluoride-free" one at wal-mart. it tastes fine, but just significantly less "sweet" and flavorful than normal toothpaste. tastes kind of bland, but i think it's a hell of a lot better than baking soda toothpastes! yuck! they make me salivate more because of my disliking of the taste, so it runs easily down to my elbow
, and makes holding the toothbrush next to impossible!
lol... uh huh.

anyone tried a different variey of fluoride-free toothpaste??

In the US I buy Tom's in Europe I can find several varieties, that actually taste pretty descent.
Maybe you should look into ordering online.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Best way to keep your pineal gland in good condition is by doing Yoga especially the technique called breath of fire (rapid diaphramatic breathing), which will pump lots extra oxygen through you (infact if you do it often enough you will see the detail come out of objects after practicing this).

By the way I believe... well... know... that this product of the trees (oxygen) is actually god.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
To help your pineal gland from calcifying there are a few ways to prevent this, or at least keep it at a minimum.
Ive learned this as I am in college to aquire a degree in Holistic Health. Flouride does alot of harm in our body aside of the pineal gland. There are two typpes, Calcium Flouride appears naturally in underground water sources and even sea water. Enouch of it can cause sheletal damage and problems with teeth. Sodium flouride is a synthetic waste product of the nuclear, aluminum, and phosphate fertilizer. This flouride has amazing capicity to combine and increase the potency of other toxic materials. The sodium flouride obtained from industrial waste and added to water supplies is also already contaminated with lead, aluminum and cadmium. Most of us dont realize, because of this simple source,water, that we would test as chemically hit as those in chemical warfare. Purify water by reverse osmosis, or distill with a distilling machine that you can buy online, they have distillers that are cheap, but you must re-mineralize your water with packets that you can buy as some minerals are needed, or take a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses everyday. Of course use toothpaste that has no floruide, watch out for the processed foods such as instant tea, grape juice cocktails, not juice, look at labels and avoid anything with sodium flouride. Magnesum supplements inhibits fluoride from entering cells, calcium/magnesium supplements are best. It might help to take melatonin supplements at night for sleep, as the penial gland secretes this hormone to help us sleep, and lack of sleep causes us to struggle with listening to our intuitive side and harming the pineal gland, by our government, is the reason for this. Iodine supplements help us from becoming lethargic, and thats also their purpose. Try detoxing yur body, go online and look at the natural ways to detox and tho it will take time, it will clear you pineal gland and help from further damage.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join