It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Is Close, Are They Coming?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
All the recent influxes of UFOlogy into Pop culture has made me a bit weary.

Maybe it is because I haven't had cable for years, but I am surprised by the shows they have on. Like the History Channel and its various UFO documentaries. If they are not real, why present them as such on the History Channel. I also saw another one where the premise of the show was back engineering a UFO, but the show acted as if the CGI model they showed was real. It was almost as if they could re-edit later, and put the images of the 'real' crafts in once disclosure occurs.

Another really weird show is Ben 10 from Cartoon Network. It is like David Icke's theories mixed in with a little Pokemon.

The main focus of the series is the Omnitrix, a watch-like alien device found by Ben in the first episode. Using it, Ben can transform into a number of different aliens, which he uses to battle the various villains in the series. As explained in the show, the Omnitrix works by binding alien DNA to Ben's, transforming him into the alien of his choice for ten minutes and then reverting him back to normal. As revealed in Ben 10: Race Against Time, the time limit is a failsafe designed to keep the alien DNA from overwhelming the user.

Maybe we as a society are running out of ideas that are not already intellectual property of someone else. But then again, there are so many examples as of late...

I don't know.
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

" what do you have to say about the Catholic Church making many public announcements that believing in Aliens is not going against God? "

I said it before and I'll say it again, if any institution should know, it is them. That's what most folks think. But if you look closely, you'll see that they are not scriptural and are the last church that should be looked to for guidance.

That's pretty sad.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This thread is kind of scary to me, as I didn't think it was so common to have the UFO-invasion dreams.

Just the other night, was the most recent. The same feeling of anxiety and dread, as the crafts fill the sky, and seem to be coming for us.

Sometimes it is hard to remember a dream, unless waking from it then and there. I think this is common

Some other times though, the only remnants from some dreams are waking up with that same feeling of anxiety and dread.

Gunna keep reading replies in this thread as work time allows.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Great thread Vikturtle.

Do you remember when you were a child and your innocence did not last? I recall viewing my father from his giant shoes and seeing him run the world with his neat ties. I looked up to him. I remember going to school and viewing the world around me as if it were some giant elaborate game. Things changed, and they continue to change.

Now I am more aware, or just aware period and I see things with a new light. My world completely changed as the days flew by. I perceive things in a unique way and this way is ever changing.

All one would have to do to change the way one perceives reality. They need not alter or destroy evidence, but simply control how you perceive. Then the rest is cookies and a never waking dream state.

I KNOW the wheels are turning and I do not care. Let them manipulate. If you let it get to you then it’s over. What has happened is done, so just live in the now. What do you want in your life, and in the world? Make it happen. It’s quite simple really.

So why are they bombarding our TVs with aliens and UFOs? You know why. Is there anything you can do about it? Of course, stop watching TV-I hear it is no good for you anyways.

There are things that go bump in the night, and I suspect we will be seeing more and more of them. Let it be. Pay more attention to YOU. I will be the first one to tell you that the elaborate game is not complete. The wheels are always turning, and let them turn, and turn, and turn until they can turn no more. It’s like finding your keys in your hand.

Oh yes, my dreams. When I was a wee lad I used to remember my dreams daily, and I would dream of massive alien wars in the skies right above my home. I saw purple and red and blue craft with shields (or so they appeared) and they were shooting lasers and beams at these other sort of craft. Half looked like big triangles and the other were round and or rectangular. I would wake up after what seemed like only hours of watching this paramount battle take place.

I also dreamed of vortexes in the skies and they were tornado looking and would swarm down and literally suck people up and away. This horrified me for the longest time. I would always find myself running away as fast as I could and only to find one of these intelligent tornados hunting me down.

I love dreams. Some say that dreams are gateways to other worlds. Now some smart lad should experiment and see if that just is possible. You never know what you’ll find.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Vikturtle

You describe my dreams perfectly with yours... The dread/anxiety, and the overwhelming need to run and hide from these craft.
Just yesterday morning I woke from one where my room mate and his friend came RUNNING into the apartment, having just seen some. Immediately, then, there's the anxiety and dread, and a feeling that they can see us, even inside... Can't hide well enough.
It's amazing how quick I close curtains, lock doors, etc, in these dreams. But still, the overwhelming feeling that they are watching anyway at that point and it does no good.

Well, I don't think I have had these dreams since I was a kid. They started during pregnancy, last year. I thought that it was just being emotional from hormones, but instead of stopping they've only gotten more DREADful.

ETA: Just outta curiosity... Anyone else, in these dreams, see these craft able to blow up/cause fire to buildings?

[edit on 18-9-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by Vikturtle

It is strange that you mention dreams.

I have had dreams since I was little about the sky filled with moving stars/UFOs. Always with a feeling of dread and awe. It is a recurring dream (every year I have one or two) and I have mentioned it in another thread.

I always feel extremely weird and scared for days afterwards almost as if it WILL happen one day.

I have had this same dream

It starts with me standing outside at night with a bunch of people, presumably my neighbors, although it seems I live in a much different place and I don't recognize anyone.

We're all looking up, really scared, nervous. The sky is absolutely filled with moving lights, like satellites or stars, but a little brighter.

We all just keep looking up, then look at one another, amazed and scared, then we gaze up at the sky again.

Then, sudden scene change. This is odd, because the way I remember it is not really like a dream, but pretty real.

I'm in a room in someone's house with my mom, and there's a lamp on a table in front of us. I'm showing her how I can turn it off and on with my mind. I can actually feel how I do it, too, like I "grok" how the light works, and then I can feel a *pop* in the center of my head, and the light goes off, then do the same in reverse, the light comes back on.

My mom tells me how worried she is that I can do this, and I reassure her that its perfectly ok, nowadays almost everyone knows how to do it.

But...........in the back of my mind, I feel afraid because of this new ability, too.

I think we may be being led by something to believe certain things about this phenomena, to the benefit of the PTB.

Yes, money is a driving factor, but he who controls the minds and opinions of the populace tends to be the one who has all the money.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I've been studying this matter for years now, I think I have seen every video on the internet about ufo's and others, I read almost every article about this subject and now I am quite sure that there is now no such thing as alien spaceships around here.
Why does everyone thinks that if they where here, they would go to America?
If there was contact for many years, why would we still live as animals.
I have seen honderds off videos and pictures of small lights in the sky.
The disclosure project is one big fraud with Steven Greer always looking for money.
Exopolitics, a bunch of big children who believe everything they hear, I've been in contact with all of them!!
I wasted precious time with this subject, so please, don't make the same mistake I did and enjoy life while you are here.
I am not saying that there is no life out there, but I have never seen any credible evidence, not once!!
If there is someone who has real proof, please let me know, I will take a look at it and let you know what I think

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

...we must research then agree to inform ourselves at which extend and with which methods could someone control the flow of information taking in to consideration the possibilities the internet is giving us for free sharing of information. The primary weapon against any subject being shared through free information is for that type of information to be labeled irrelevant and uninteresting for the serious researcher and in general for the public...

...Truth is that we as individuals are being left at our own devices to discover and analyze important issues...

It is clear that the times we live in demand a shift in our methodology of analyzing and handling new information. This is the primary challenge that the UFO phenomenon has introduced to our society. A demand for decentralization of handling of knowledge and analyses and a shift of duties from the specialized experts down to the actual receivers of this type of information which must become experts, analysts and relays of this very information in order for it to receive a real and useful substance for society.

...There is the need for us to actually substitute the experts with ourselves and becoming experts in a wide area of issues. The tools are here....

I like your approach to this - trimmed as much as I could

these are interesting times - and we really are in this unique position

the transition from entrusting specific knowledge with specific groups to learning to investigate, collect, share and understand information ourselves - not depending on the big questions being explained to us by someone else

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hows about something along the lines of a staged UFO attack where the military saves the day but only after a few city populations get destroyed. But hey why would they want to exterminate us???

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
"Disclosure Is Close..."

If at least i had a nickel for each time i read/hear that comment.
I aint holding my breath anymore.

Good luck for you guys.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well since the thread turned in to sharing dreams..
Here are mine..
Yes even I remember such dreams before some years and didn't use to have them during childhood. Seeing strange craft alight from a distance and it was either a heavy cloudy day or a clear night where I felt horor as I watched what initially was perceiving as stars starting moving in weird patterns only to realize a feeling I was seeing something that was not supposed to be there. Was not supposed to breach my reality. Maybe there were also some dreams where I simply watched the sky from my home and was getting a relaxed feeling because all I could see was normal stars, moving in their predictable pattern and that was giving me comfort and then that dream ended.
The day time themed dreams were about tremendous uneasyness when the realization came that the crafts were not normal airplanes and sometimes maybe they were attacking each other.
There was always a great scare in all these dreams.
Maybe the prevalent UFO theme is masking other fears for anything else that we feel it could exist in our reality and we feel uneasyness realizing this. Probably something we cannot fully comprehend its presence. As I preceived it the theme of the UFOs was about a general feeling about something that wasn't right, about things that were not supposed to happen this way, that somewhere down the line we took a wrong turn, that something broke down and we are not any longer in the safe place we used to be.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Krpano

I guess you didn't read the Original Post. Good luck to you too!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't see one piece of evidence that 'disclosure', whatever that means, is close to coming.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Im reminded of the first few animated sequences on the last ABC special which involved a man witnessing the lights in stephenville get really really bright in the shape of two rectangles and then dissappear... now, what if that very same sighting happened to everyone, not on the same day per say, but over a course of a year.. have you ever just really stopped and put yourself in the shoes of someone who has witnessed this? and just "pretended" to actually 'be' the person and experience it the way they did?

its hard for me not to.

im not interested in the idea that ufos are man made. cause frankly man doesnt have enough imagination to come up with such a vehicle without an external influence. to go from the write brothers in 1904 to hyper speed disc's in the sky in 53 years is just...well instert ignorant term "here".

anyway, by any conventional mean disclosure is getting closer only because time is "at this point" linear, were condemed to getting closer to discloser based on the rotation of the earth. time keeps on slipping slipping...into the fuuuutuuuuree!

the greatest part of human history in the last 60 years has been denied to those who cant figure it out for themselves.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Life IS changing, daily, and it's getting scary. Keep your eyes on everything that is going on around you. The time line seems to be changing. Nothing major, just everything seems to be a little out of phase.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Have a glance at Project Blue Beam.

Here is a starting point: Project Blue Beam

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
and for all the 1000's of people who witness the events? You say mirage.....they say Unidentifiable. Its all relative to your point of view but i do 100% agree that the Propaganda machine is using this as one way to inject calculated emotions into the main stream. BE OBSERVANT and we all will be able to read between the lines. Just relax and never let your emotions control your thought process...There is something out there in that infinitely large vaccume of space and we will have to come to a few life changing decisions on whether we want to ACCEPT or DENY the future with different lifeforms as our Allies.

I hope we dont have to defend against them but i have a feeling that trying to defend ourselves against something that has traveled light yrs to get here wont even be possible.

Im interested in all this talk about these light people tho that people claim are playful and peaceful

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Alferd Packer]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

in these dreams i have had, there are often a variety of ships. quite a few are similar... white pod shaped crafts. though i also have seen on many occassions those ubiquitous saucers. there is a distinct 'pan-dimensional' quality to these saucers, as though they are 'manifesting', as opposed to simply traveling by some sort of locomotion... as the pods tend to.

ahhhh, the wacky world of dreams.

anyhow... there are epochs of details (as i tend to get a few of these dreams a month... some even involving interactions with these critters), but those are for another thread... perhaps one that focuses on the specifics of these reoccurring dreams so many of us are having. it would be interesting to see the similiarties.

we shall see where this all goes, because it is certainly going somewhere. if nothing else, it seems a sign that indeed our world is changing faster then our collective conscious can keep up with.

great thread... especially one for me to get my feat wet in this oft times daunting forum.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There are a lot of dream related posts on this thread and wanted to throw in my two cents. But first, have any of those who have had these dreams of aliens coming to our skies tried to do anything other than run? I ask this because of a life changing experience I had with a reoccurring dream of my own.

To quickly summarize my dream, I would be chased by a monster, and my legs would not function completely. I would try so hard to run away, but my legs just would not do their job. I would have a variation of this dream often.

Then I learned about lucid dreams, where the dreamer realizes he is dreaming. Once you realize you are in a dream, and do not awake from that dream, you have ultimate control of your dream. You can do anything. I have had lucid dreams by accident, as many people have, but I wanted to have them more often. There are many techniques people use to try to induce a lucid dream. I choose to use logic.

I told myself that if I saw anything outrageous, or something that went against the laws of physics, then I was to trust myself in knowing that it was a dream. This is scary, because even though you may know there are no monsters, when you are in the dream it certainly looks and feels real!

So it happened that I was once again being chased by a monster, my legs barely functioning. That is when I made my life changing decision. I remembered that there really are no monsters, so this had to be a dream. I decided I was going to chase the monster. I took the leap of faith, turned around and went on the offensive. As soon as I did that my world changed. My legs worked properly. The monster did not run from me, but stood fast and as I got closer I saw that the monster was fading away turning into a sort of ghostly mist, and that I was soon running through the monster, and then he was gone.

I was not allowed to catch the monster. Perhaps because the monster really was just a manifestation of my fears. When I ran from them, they got stronger, but when I turned to face them head on, they became what they really were - a figment of my imagination. I had to run through my fears to conquer the monster. You know, I have not had the monster dream since then.

I do believe dreams are very special, but I do not think they really predict future events. Just as in my dream, I think dreams manifest the feelings that we have in our current life in an attempt to consolidate them. If you stop thinking about your dreams on a surface level, and start thinking about how the events in your dream make you FEEL, and what real life events make you feel the same way, I think it is possible to decipher what the dream is really about. You are creating the dream yourself, and it doesn't have to have a meaning. It is just your brain being free, and trying to consolidate your waking-life thoughts and feelings.

So to those with the alien dream: If you think hard enough, what would those aliens represent to you? How does it make you feel when you think of some external power taking over? What do you think would happen if you realized it was a dream, while still in the dream, and decided to fight back? What does it say about yourself when you realize that should such an event occur, you will run and hide? If you cower away, of course you are going to feel uneasy when you wake up. This doesn't fit your self perception. Few believe they are a coward. Of course you are going to have the dream again. Your brain is giving you another chance to take the right path. Do you realize that you cannot die in your dream? I'm sure you have had the dreams where you are a hero. How did you feel then? You felt good because you did the right thing in that dream. It fit in your belief system. Any nightmare can become a hero dream. It is just the choices you make in the dream that determine the ending. Next time you have the alien dream, try and remember that is not real. Just see what happens. It changed my life.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join