It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Is Close, Are They Coming?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes, soon the Moon.
Disclosure is Coming.

A 100 year old dog like the UFO has just about had it.

Too many people in the wise that Tesla made these things.

Only a matter time when more and more 'ET' 're engineered'
devices become known.

That includes the secret of gravity, electric control of the universe
or Cosmos, electric control of the atmosphere and proper use of
atomic energy.

No more steam engines oh my.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chickenshoes

About a month ago I woke up from a dream where I was watching the night sky with my family, and the sky filled up with moving lights as well. It is the first and only time I've remembered having such a dream in my life.

I do not remembering having any negative or positive emotional reaction to the sighting. It was more as if the entire event was a "light show" of sorts, a deliberate display of their ability.

-rrr

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Tesla most certainly was intellectually mugged by the people, I stress 'people' not aliens, behind the UFO technology. Too much of his work crossed into, and maybe even above, their secret tech developments that have been hidden from the Wasteful Eaters all these decades.

So when the big 'alien' saucer comes down in Central Park, and a tall, blonde, blue-eyed Ayran, sorry, 'Nordic' goose-steps down the walkway...

Address him or her not with 'nanoo nanoo' but 'Sieg Heil!'

They so very nearly pulled this scam off, the longest Long Game ever. But right at the end they got greedy. Thank God, He gave us the likes of Icke, Marrs, Jones, Watt and others to see through the veil of 'alien' lies.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
As far I was aware of, reading thru the different posts, this thread is about DISCLOSURE, and about whether it is happening or not...

I shared in a previous post, about the reasons why a lot of people have been having eerily similar dreams, and how this plays along the changes that seem to be taking place.

One very important point that must be made though, and this goes especially to the so-called skeptics that keep bashing alien propaganda and the people that seem to be moved by this information, be it from direct personal experience or sensitivity to the subject:

The acceleration on the news, available information, and the DREAMS: these are all phenomena that are happening WORLD WIDE.

I have lived in several countries in the last few years, and I can assure you from direct contact, that this has happened at the very least in ALL of the countries I have visited, even meeting people that have had the DREAMS and did not even have a TV when the dreams began, decades ago. This in some countries that cannot be called necessarily to be under the seeming all-powerful influence of US media.

Think again and be informed when you are about to dismiss these movements and manifestations as if they were just mass hysteria induced by the propaganda you think you know.

There is way more than meets the eye here, and serious analysis is well deserved.

Thanks VikTurtle for the the excellent thread...
Hope some can benefit and feel like informing themselves a little bit more. There extremely well documented sources even for those who feel like being skeptics.
Be informed, and more productive exchanges will take place.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

As far I was aware of, reading thru the different posts, this thread is about DISCLOSURE, and about whether it is happening or not...

I would like to know what we at ATS think this disclosure is about?
What will be disclosed?

Will the UFO mechanism and science be disclosed?
And we had no clue what the UFO is but we must only talk about
the Coming.

This sounds extremely useless.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Truth be told, most sightings are hoaxes and misconceptions. This might perhaps be something many here don't like to here, yet it's there. Nothing wrong with that, humans ask questions and want awnsers. Mind you though that there is something out there.

Unfortunatly for you humans the earth is rather backwater in the universe (or rather luckly I think). Most alien races either haven't found earth, or don't bother do do effort to get here once they discover it. Hell, if i weren't stuck here I wouldn't be here either. Nothing really interesting going on here on earth and in fact this whole solar system is rather boring. Of course, there is the little issue of rarity from habitatable planets. While there are caculatively many habitatable planets most are not suitable for carbon based, oxygen breathing beings and most of those few that are haven't got intelligent life or having 'bad neighbours' (like a certain reptilian race whose Zalamenian ass I never would like to see again).

So really, most is bull#. Be thankfull, cause to who do bother to fly long distance to a muddball like earth usually have runned out of simular mudballs or are being chased by their neighbours and really aren't looking to share their little found resources with the locals. I guess that's what 15.000 years of universal anarchy does.

Meh, but that's all ancient history like that little incident some 15.000 years ago on this mudball. O well, things turned out nicely anyway's and I like warme places.

I'm getting adrift from my point. The topicstarter is right, something is going to happen. Ehr, yes something with partical exelerator, dimensional rift and universal history that's not related to earth. Meh, faith of menkind? I'm not really bother with that. I do guess that earth still has some value afterall, but perhaps not for humans. I'm still fussy on the exact date thou, It's supposed to be around 2010, but I might be a little off, it might happen a year early. Then again, the CERN screws up regularly and my calculations are rarely off.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Say the saucer is disclosed.. it might look small like old
Billy Meier fancy saucers... like duded up hot rods of the sky
but can't be used due to static interference.

Where can you park it, walk out in the street to take off.
The cars wild not be able to use the streets.

The saucer will be delegated to the airports.

However, there is a danger... the mechanism might be simple
electrical mechanism easily duplicated.

Still I doubt much more will ever be figured out of elements of the
secret that reveal an energy filled universe. Many other technologies
are not related but stem from the same fundamental secret.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

some objects are holographic projection to trick us and some are real ;sherry shriner says they can project a truck coming at you with all the sound and everything and then disappear; they used holographic airplanes in new york ;none of the black boxes were to found from neither airplane

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Would you mind translating that whole paragraph for those of us who just "don't get it". Thanks.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by rocksarerocks]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join