It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Hadron Collider (Was The Earth Really Made by the Big BANG?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is an exert about what it's all about....

www.sarahfobes.com...

In just under a month,within a massive tunnel 175 metres below the surface under France and Switzerland, something monumental is going to happen. Two beams of particles will rush in opposite directions around the ring, which is 17 miles in circumference. The particles will be guided by more than a thousand supercooled magnetic tubes (96 tons of liquid helium is needed to keep the magnets at the operating temperature). Then, at four locations the beams will converge, sending the particles crashing into each other at close to the speed of light. If all goes to plan, matter will be transformed by the violent collisions into balls of energy, which will in turn condense back into different kinds of super secret mystery particles. By smashing pieces of matter together, creating energies and temperatures not seen since the Big ol’ Bang, the LHC could reveal the particles and forces that created the universe we live in.

Some people think it will create a black hole that will consume the whole planet instantly. If you are wondering if that would be traumatic or painful - the answer is probably not.

However, if that doesn’t happen, it could very well help answer some of the most basic questions of any rational sentient being in our universe - How did this all happen? How does an infinitely dense universe become a vast, spacious one? How is it filled with matter, dark or otherwise? Are there multiple dimensions? Who is the 5th Cylon?
Oh, and Large Hadron Collider? Don’t you dare say that Lee Adama is the 5th Cylon - because that’s ridiculous.

What do you guys make of this? I actually think it could end up being very dangerous, did many of you know about this?

Thoughts please?

Here's the external link...
www.sarahfobes.com...

[edit: added required EX tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
they did this like a week ago. i think last wednesday. no black hole came, (presumibly)

I hope we find some answers to those questions, and maybe get some straight answers around here. maybe that'll quiet those who still believe in gods and that everything was magicly made by them.

There are countless threads on this already

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem
they did this like a week ago. i think last wednesday. no black hole came, (presumibly)

I hope we find some answers to those questions, and maybe get some straight answers around here. maybe that'll quiet those who still believe in gods and that everything was magicly made by them.

There are countless threads on this already

No they didn't they have not collided anything yet and even when they do we won't know if they have made any black holes and neither will they until one pops up years later. At that point it's to late.

The truth is they claimed this thing can make a black hole every second so we only have 86,400 a day to worry about but not one will collect any mass right?

Because one is all it takes.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The problem is with who "they" is how "they" can make a statement like it will create a black hole every second.

This has gotten out of control. Ranks up there with December 2012 and Nibiru.

What we need now is someone to just wrap them all up and state that it will come to full power in December 2012, create a black hole and magically make Nibiru appear.

Mini Black Holes are only a theory. Since everyone wants to talk about them, they need to understand that under that same theory that everyone talks about, the standard model also suggests the LHC does not have nearly enough power to create them.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The speed is reportedly going to be increased by upto 3,000 to 4,000 times they are hoping it does create a hole, to bring some of there demon like gods though.. Well atleast it's supposed to have something to do with there devil worship in one way or another.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If a black hole were to be created, it would evaporate in nanoseconds. Nothing to worry about.

And as far as I'm aware, their goals do not involve summoning the devil.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiDrifter
If a black hole were to be created, it would evaporate in nanoseconds. Nothing to worry about.

And as far as I'm aware, their goals do not involve summoning the devil.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by SamuraiDrifter]

Then why do they do it at Bohemian Grove?

It's not for the fun of it is it?

new topics

top topics

join