It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Says on myATS that riggs2099 made a post..
it hasn't appeared yet though???

WATCH OUT....... INCOMING!!!

welcome back riggs2099 long time no see..

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I’m going to back off a little, as I believe your personal problems and this thread are overpowering everything else in your life, and what with your mother’s illness and your impending separation, it cannot be an easy time.

I am not in this to hurt you, in fact, if I could, I’d help you.

But just before I do, a few points have to be made:

the only thing that is slipping is you my friend with your weak attemps to discredit me.

I am not slipping up over anything. I have been consistent throughout this thread by simply pointing out the inconsistencies you have posted. And my drawing attention to an obvious discrepancy in your story, albeit a small one, is not an attempt at discrediting you, but your story. If you cannot recall the minor details related to you by your “contact” correctly, how much of the rest of the account is also unsound?

And your weak attempt at fobbing off my suggestion to translate your “message” into French really and truly sealed the deal.

Amizarac told me very early in our encounters that some of her people had visited billy meier on many occasions and for many years.

If we stick to Meier’s story, which you say is true, then your comment is correct:

During Billy's first contact with Semjase, she explained that she came from the Pleiades…

She also told me that contact was broken of many years ago and the movement or sect that revolves around him today is based on greed and profit.

Are you so sure you’re receiving messages from the good Pleiadians?

Remember you said Meier was true.

(By the way, the correct designation should be Plejaren. I’m surprised you haven’t picked up on that, or indeed been told it.)

In hindsight, it is clear to see that the Plejaren knew that frauds would use the name Pleiadians and therefore kept their true name and origin a secret until their withdraw from earth in 1995. The Plejaren have always had the policy of contacting only one person on a planet. There are several reasons for this but the most important reason can be summed up in an old cliché, "Too many cooks spoil the broth". And over the years, the Plejaren have always said they have only contacted Billy Meier and no one else.

Remember, you said Meier is telling the truth.

From the 232nd Contact on November 17, 1989: Ptaah: "... It still must be clarified that no other human beings or spirit forms or other powers of our allies in the Federation maintain contacts with humans on earth, accidentally, unconsciously or consciously; therefore neither in physical nor telepathic nor in any other form. Claims to the contrary by some human beings of earth, no matter from which region throughout the world, are nothing but conscious or unconscious lies, deceit and fraudulent actions; or they are simply activities to make a profit through dishonesty by liars, deceivers, delusional people, profit seekers, busy-bodies or those who consciously falsify the truth through their own fanaticism and hatred…"

From the 251st Contact on February 3, 1995: Ptaah: Now that we have withdrawn from Earth, I want to reiterate the issue, once again, that neither we Plejarans nor any of the allies within our federation are maintaining any contacts whatsoever with terrestrial human beings; neither in a physical nor a telepathic form. All of the people who claim to be in contact with Pleiadians should be ashamed of themselves.

www.steelmarkonline.com...

And this in Meier’ own words:

Any claims related to alleged contacts with the Pleiadians/Plejarans by anyone else other than me are pure lies and fraud because, in fact, no other person on Earth except me, is capable of maintaining contacts with them, and these include contacts of a physical, telepathic or perceptual nature. Anyone claiming otherwise is ensnared in a lie, a hoax or fraud - and the Pleiadians/Plejarans have vehemently and repeatedly reconfirmed this fact over the course of my many contact years with them.

He is allegedly still in telepathic contact with the “Plejarans”, with the same rules applying.

Prior to Monday 31st July 2006, there were 830 personal and 1019 telepathic contacts with Pleiadian/Plejaren Federation personnel and their families since 1975, but these contacts are still continuing. There exists 457 Contact Reports thus far.

futureofmankind.co.uk...

So, it really doesn’t matter what your “contact” informs you when you say she:

…never told me the reason why her kind broke of contact with him.

because if you say Billy Meier is telling the truth, then you cannot be.

And that’s the biggest contradiction of all.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Still digging your hole deeper my friend.

All I have ever said is that billy did not lie about him being contacted by this group, full stop.

I have never read or seen much of what he is about, because I was told he was no longer in and has not been contacted by them for many years.

That mob who so call protect him the last few years are driven by money and once money comes into things credibilities are questioned.
I find it strange for him to say that he is the only one been contacted because I was told that there are many apart from me being contacted in these present time.
BTW very early in my encounter I tried to contact him but his people said it was not possible and gave me the runneround,
any will keep this short have other things on my mind today.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hi smokingman2006,

I think you are misreading or misinterpreting what some of us are doing.

I can only speak for myself and so I can say that my intent is to make sure you are not hurt or harmed in the process of whatever is going on with you.

I do not wish to see it happen and since I have nothing to gain either way, I choose to be a devil's advocate and ask all kinds of questions as a measure of your own sanity, as well as mine.

I hope you see it as a "pulse check" from someone who is not part of the happenings but is observing the event from the sidelines. I'd hate to read after another 40 pages that you have been duped by someone/something, or worse...

And so, I hope you see my posts as a friendly commentaries, critiques, ramblings of someone how means you well. We are all in this together and we need to stick to each other no matter where or who we are, because we only have each other.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Good post and good words, friend; star for you. we are all in the same boat,riding this rock thru the galaxy, and we need to work together for the better lot for all.

seeker

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
See in class today, we were discussing this disorder : Narcissistic personality disorder. I just could not put my mind on who I was thinking about when listening to the lecture.
These are some of the symptoms:

Are self-centered and boastful

Seek constant attention and admiration

Consider themselves better than others

Exaggerate their talents and achievements

Believe that they are entitled to special treatment

Are easily hurt but may not show it

Preoccupation with fantasies that focus on unlimited success, power, intelligence, beauty, or love

Belief that he or she is "special" and unique, and can only be understood by other special people

Expectation that others will automatically go along with what he or she wants

Inability to recognize or identify with the feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others

Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her

Hypersensitivity to insults (real or imagined), criticism, or defeat, possibly reacting with rage, shame and humiliation

Arrogant behavior and/or attitudeng to the discussions.'

These all look and feel like exactly like abduction victims...or people like smokingman.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

I can put a tick to most of those for myself

Seriously though , even though you disbelief somethings not only Smokingman and indeed others have said on other posts, we all have at some stage in our lives not believed someone.

How many times have YOU lied ?
And then when someone 'challenges' you over it , you swear blind that your tellling the truth.
Unless SM just comes out and says "Yes I lied" then we all have to take his and others accounts of abduction / encounter at face value, without evidence it COULD be a lie, who actually knows?

Only Smokingman in this case, I'm not saying that your wrong, or he's wrong or anyones right just that its a story to be told , and if you don't like listening to it, like a TV program you don't like you turn the channel over or switch off the set.

But to say that SM is sounding Narcississtic ( too many s's) or implying it to anyone unless you've met them face to face and had a very long chat with them or anyone claiming to have been abducted / contacted is rude. Before you flame me He IS on my friends list but I'd stick for anyone even you Riggs , welcome back by the way..

[edit on 30/1/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

smokingman2006 doesn’t have to admit he’s been lying, that is not why his doubters are pursuing his claims. Well, its not why I’m following them, anyway. Who am I that he has to apologise to me?

There is a simple way he can end this, and with some degree of dignity, and that’s by just walking away. No explanations, no confessions, no conclusion, just silence. And that act in itself would create even further mystery. And even my suggesting it does not diminish its feasibility.

I believe what riggs2099 is saying is that because smokingman2006 is continuing to perpetrate what many believe is a hoax, despite only really discussing it openly and publically with a handful of people many of whom hold opposite opinions to his, is that he is exhibiting specific psychological traits. When he says narcissistic, he does not mean:

…the trait of excessive self-love, based on self-image or ego.

en.wikipedia.org...

which is an insult, but this:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the diagnostic classification system used in the United States, as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy.”

en.wikipedia.org...

It is not for me to agree or disagree or even reiterate my views on this particular subject, but everyone should bear this possibility in mind. It’s as valid a hypothesis as alien contact, isn’t it? And in my mind, just as likely.

Unless SM just comes out and says "Yes I lied" then we all have to take his and others accounts of abduction / encounter at face value, without evidence it COULD be a lie, who actually knows?

A polite question?

Did you read my post above that points out an obvious flaw in smokingman2006’s story? I believe it can be used as evidence that this thread is is based perhaps not on a lie, but a misinterpretation of a deeply personal experience that is manifesting in an unusual, and possibly out-of-character manner.

And if that is the case, and no matter the uplifting content of the communication, then we should be collectively trying to help the author, not encourage the problem.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wonder if theres an aliens named Trevor , or tony. Or bob. hehe

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Oh wow is he taking the cake here. I was hoping that after his small break something wonderful would have happened in his life so he would have come back bemused and ...well, changed.

The thing is, most people posting their experiences, doing so, often don't have nerves of steel, and find it very hard to share things of this nature. They're not attention seekers in the least, and prefer to live quietly, and keep to themselves. They're the opposite of the list you just gave. And they've already been through enough in their lives, (many of the experiencers are on programs and being happy, finding true love, etc doesn't seem to go along with what their handlers want for them) that they are usually quiet on the outside, wise and strong inside. They're not doing anything for attention but rather to share with those already risking all and sharing, and to offer their own experiences up to help others who are piecing things together.

Again, assuming anything about a group of people you havnt met, but merely slandering them as you see fit, only shows what you're like, not those you havn't met.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

With respect, mystiq, and forgive me if I'm not reading your post correctly, but who are you talking about? smokingman2006?

Edit to clarify: Just realised you're refering to riggs2099.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

You see it as a personal attack...fine. I see abduction encounters and alien contactees as an insult to people's intelligence. This topic is just utterly ridiculous, I mean even religion offers up some type of evidence such as supposed pics of jesus/virgin mary, supposed recordings of angels singing and even images in tacos
. Abduction and alien contactees offer us nothing and yet we are supposed to take what people say on thier word...there's a name for people like that...SUCKERS. I do not believe that this is happening and only come on these type of threads in order to help someone that may be reading these and beginning to fall into the trap of this delusion and hopefully my words will awaken them and stop them from becoming part of this crazy cult like subject. Only religion is worse than this.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
All this is a very apt demonstration of why we need to change and probably would be un-fit to ever mix with a visiting race; we are constantly reminded to go after the message, not the messenger, but as par the course here that evidently does not apply to some, or least in their viewpoint it doesn't.

riggs, you are being very judgemental and that is uncalled for, that is a blatant personal attack. you are very welcome to share your thoughts and ideas here along with everyone else, and we have had some good discussions; but to do a mental evaluation and diagnosis over a personal account in a forum that is specifically for ideas and experiences that cannot be proven is rude and shows a lack of open inquisitivity and close mindedness and reflects back on you,friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Riggs , can I ask you a question and I would like you to answer it honestly.

Hypothetically now and assume Aliens exist.

You walking along a dim path at night, your all alone and then a beam of light appears , or an alien pops out from behind a bush , and says hello to you.

What would you do?
Would you talk back?
would you attack it as you think its' someone dressed up in a costume?
would you attack it out of fear?
would you run away out of fear?

Supposing you ( hypothetically) had a chat with it, a long chat, it told you truths about yourself and mankind in general.

Would you keep it to yourself out of fear of ridicule?
would you tell family and friends?
would you go online like other 'contactees' have ?
if you did would you keep repeating what was said to as many people as would want to know?

So please don't blow this off as an attack against you in favour of 'contactees' I agree some of them are fakers and hoaxers seeking attention, but some are too weird to be explained.

Be honest with us , how would you react to a hypotheical meeting with an ET.?
This isn't an attempt to dispute your opinion, just a genuine question from one person to another.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I thought about this...at first think it is someone I know playing a joke on me. Then fear and after it showed it meant no harm then wonderment and of course I would listen. Before I even thought abbout going forward with anything I definitly need some proof and also make sure that there is nothing worng with me mentally. Take myself through a battery of mental examinations and if everything came back good, then I would return to the spot and look for some type of proof that it actually happened. If I could not find any, I would assume that it was some temporary mental issue. If it kept happening I would do whatever it took to get some type of proof...to help my story but also to confirm to myself that something happened to me. I would never stop until some type of evidence can go with my story, let's face it without proof of any kind it's only a story.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Thank you for answering candidly and honestly, I would do the same in that position, all I can say is until that time is actually upon us none of us know what we would do.
Some people telling their story is how they deal with an event that is strange to them, some people clam up and never speak of it again.
I for one would seek and hope to supply proof, you never know one day someone WILL come forward with some.
Then all can see the truth.

Maybe the aliens would realise that asking someone to tell their story isn't going to be believed with having proof supplied.
But it seems sometimes they think that people are naive enough to believe anything, or that some will never believe no matter what proof is forthcoming because they believe so blindly that aliens DO NOT exist, because thats what they've been told.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

As I have always said I came into this as a believer. I believed that alien abductions and that ufo's are alien. I was converted by the lack of evidence for this to be true. How in the world can all this be happening and yet not one single ounce of evidence exists out there that can back it up. And the stories seemed so similiar, so much that it appeared to have been memorized from other books. This what changed me.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Ok, may I ask a question,Riggs? I take it that you have never personally had an experience of any kind; but have you had any personal interactions with or know anyone personally that has had a sighting or an abduction experience?

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join