It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny's back from the Gilliland Ranch in Washington.. & "OH BOY"!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
they must be on beer break because i dont see any ufos

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'll be waiting for this travel log video on trout lake sightings.
Will there be any fish?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Very cool !!!

I cant wait to see hear and see more of this

Good job guys !

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I can't wait to see what you all found out during your trip there. Hopefully there will be a lot of interesting things to investigate.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Oh man, I envy you guys that has the oppertunity to go there together and enjoy that nice view.

Was actually nice to see you two (and Johnnys hand) in motion and not just as retuched images like your avatars. =)

Am I the only one who think of Harrison Ford when I look at Springer? hehe

Anyway I am, like others here, looking forward to see more of your visit there. And yeah, that light seems odd and....hugish since we are talking about a looong distance.

Keep up the good work guys.

If I were living in the states without kids I would prolly chase you just to get a bite of that T-bone. Well, I am in Sweden with kids so no worries, that is not gonna happen. But damn't now I have to run to the store and buuy me some meet. Bbq time...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Interesting stuff guys. I have to admit I was never fired up about the whole Gilligand Ranch stuff, but I guess you have flamed my interest a little. ATS should do more investigations, and more videos, makes excellent content for the site.

P.S Springer, Crakeur and Johnny - How does it feel to have the most interesting job on the planet? Scenery over there looks great!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
That was a cute video, but it was sort of like attending that party earlier this year via the Internet. I got to watch while someone else had the fun.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Talk & voluptuos DIGS are cheap you septic tanks,fill your diminishing frames with more food & alcohol whilst slumming it in reasonably luxurious circumstances.Australia puts you dudes to shame for the anomalies you are seeking.
20 Million people in an area of 7,686,850 SQ KM.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Great 1st video introduction ! The power up footage is amazing ! Can't wait to see and hear more...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Oh boy...Can't wait.. Video said something about non-disclosure???
What is restricted from disclosure? JA you can't bend time and space for Springer? Try harder please. Wow ATS bumper stickers and side panels.
Give me one and two ATS T-Shirts.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
subscribed and flagged. Very intersted to see what you guys come up with on this one.

As an offside question, will the finished product be avaliable on DVD? since i have a #ty net connection i'd be willing to pay for a dvd copy.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Very good video and what a coup getting RW to join you! (recognise that voice anywhere!)

Can't wait to see the data collected!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sorry to ask as I don't follow the show or podcasts, but is the reference to the recharging of batteries with your hands a joke or is that supposed to be serious?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
absolutely amazing guys, we went from being a tiny tiny group to having pod cast then radio/video and now an investigation team
makes me proud to be an ATS member for as long as i have. keep up the good work. im looking forward to the conclusion

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
strange brew......Majic thats classic.

"Hey hoser, get me a beer eh!"

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alferd Packer

Looking forward to more video.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Will the final product video be posted at ATS or Google Videos or something? Will it be free or for sale?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

It is real. Gilliland has been able to do this for multiple people, utilizing his own bio-electrical field. Pretty amazing.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wow that looks fun. Me thinks me found a new hobby.

I used to enjoy....( cough ) fishing quite a bit since you could start/resume drinking at 6am.

Plus no need for those pesky rods/reels with sharp hooks and stinky bait.

Just a few quick questions:

1. What's up with the U.S. Government plates on the Winnie and SUV?
(Just kidding in reference to another current thread.)

2. What was exact location of .....the keg? ( Red Plastic Cups are a dead giveaway.)

3. How bad were the mosquitos? (I've heard they've been known to carry off small babies.)

4. There were reports of your Motorhome rocking wildly at 4am. Have those been confirmed?

5. Who won the Name That Smell Contest? (After all that red meat and beans.)

I look forward to further reports, and thanks for all the hard "work".

regards.....kk

[edit on 31-8-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this intro clip ... looks like you are having a great time no matter what you find. By the sounds of it, you have some good footage coming soon... can't wait.

PS - I love the logos on the suv... are you going to offer those for sale on the site??

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join