It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny's back from the Gilliland Ranch in Washington.. & "OH BOY"!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
From the description of the lights, it sounds like you should consider sending a couple of climbers to the exact location you are seeing them. Until you do the questions will remain unanswered.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
For anyone reading this that is not familiar with James Gilliland, here is a link to a good introductory video with a few of his messages he delivers in a most simple and eloquent style. (31 minutes, 15 seconds)

video.google.com...

According to his body language and eye contact, in my opinon, this guy appears geniune.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Good work guys, love to be up there.
Remember to give the NAZI salute when the saucier hovers over you so they don't zap you
As most of whats up there are of the Third Reich.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Taking another small break from the video reviewing. I'm seeing crosseyed right now so have to take some time off from the monitors.

I'm going to address a few queries and thoughts. I've never seen anyone recharge batteries in a few seconds back up to full charge before. In fact the batteries that my audio device uses that were as dead as a doorknob at the time of my recording an interview with James (my display wouldn't even light up) still have a full charge and this is despite my using it for an additional 10 hours of recording use after his "recharging" and almost the same amount in playback time. I'm looking at it right now and it still shows a 90% charge, this being a week after I left and my listening to the recordings on the 22+ hour road-trip back to the California Studio. So make what you will from that, but as a photographer that has also done the "armpit" trick in cold weather, I can assure you that 80-100 degree weather is something entirely different. And no people, this isn't an avenue for more discussion on either the metaphysical or energetic aspects of how the batteries got charged (thank you though, but start your own threads..lol).

And to those that think that all we got is some sloppy-shot blurry photos and videos...
well I guess the proof will be in the pudding. Oh I'm sure there will still be some that just have to say something negative before they even see anything because it's in their nature to do so. But could you at least wait until we make our presentation available before you go off in the tirade? Now if your expecting to see a up-close and detailed shot of Aliens landing in the field, Johnny being abducted, or Springer and Crakeur in a 'rowboat together' well, you might be better suited for a night sitting in front of the TV watching "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" eating popcorn. I will only say this, in my 25+ years of researching and chasing UFO's, this trip/investigation had me scratching my head a number of times. I'm sure for many of you that just sit there behind your PC Monitors and pretend to be arm-chair analyst without actually ever stepping foot in a field looking and doing some real research will have plenty to say... And I hope you do, but please wait until the videos are made available.

Keep in mind please people that this was a "preliminary investigation" to see if anything is going on at the Gilliland Ranch. We still don't know what is on some 80+ hours of video, and more than likely we will be adding to the presentation for days and possibly weeks to come after it's first presented. So have a little faith and patience.

[edit on 8/31/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

The second photo of the orb behind the hand is VERY interesting...

Why??

Because you can somewhat see a projected halo shadow of/from the hand ONTO the orb!

FASCINATING!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

JohnnyAnonymous, I for one am confident that all that data is in the best hands. You and the rest of Team ATS will know what to do with it. (That's why I totally foresaw all this happening and made so much noise about it in the first place
)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
um, the story I told of James recharging his battery was somewhat tongue in cheek. I never saw the camera indicator showing his battery as dead. He said it was dead, took the battery out, did his thing, put it back and then he showed me the full bar of power.

I was not impressed.

I do have some stellar footage of Johnny freaking out about his batteries all dying at once tho. Hopefully, Johnny can work the files I sent him and incorporate that into his stuff.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Great video.

It may be because I don't care enough to get to know who the mods are around here, but I always just assumed in my holier-than-thou sort of way that the people who ran this site were pasty long-haired dudes with huge beards living in their parents' basements. I am pleasantly surprised to find that I am wrong. You guys are like, my people. I am now officially a fan-boy, and I mean that in the worst kind of way. I would take a ride in your guys' ATS-mobile if you know what I mean and I think you know what I mean.

I eagerly await the next video. If there are not high-res shots of aliens dancing the salsa with Springer, Crakeur, and Johnny Anonymous in front of a tricked-out saucer, however, I regret to inform you that this site will no longer be in my bookmarks folder.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wintermute

will you settle for a picture of Johnny and his special seasoning style chips?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It really depends on if the chips are levitating or not.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

will you settle for a picture of Johnny and his special seasoning style chips?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Wow, that bag of chips is all the evidence I need. I don't care if the rest of the videos are nothing more than blinking mag-lights on a mountain. I'm sold.

But seriously, post more videos! This is like watching Lost. I'm sitting here going, "I need to know what happens next!" And also, "Oh no, Dr. Jack, look out, the smoke monster is going to get you!" Only, I guess that last quote only applies to Lost, and not for these videos.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I thought the battery charging stuff was all talk until I saw it myself one night.

Dennis , another guy who was staying at the ranch was on day two of laser pointing and eventually his laser pointer went totally dead he said casually that he would head back to the guest house and get some new AA's for his pen. James said give it here he'll charge them up .... I watched and never took my eye's off that pen, James casually held it rolling it from time to time in his hand and then gave it back.

It was so bright it was brighter than with a brand new set of regular batteries.... all three of us could not believe it .... and it wasn't like some quick charge that lasted just a few minutes ... Dennis then went on to use it for the rest of the night which was a few hours of sky watching. Freaky Stuff man.

I used to be a nuts and bolts guy ... now I am open to bigger and better things.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Nothing strange about generator failures and your in
a field of potential UFOs over head.

Interesting adventure.

Perhaps purple clouds will appear in sky scan photos.

Tesla had a field generator, possibly off earth vibrations.
I wonder if it was UFO safe.

A high power light seems quite Tesla possible.
A 10kv generator is nothing for Tesla to make and coupled
to a 1000 turn coil makes 10 million volts.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Very cool thread. Makes me wish i wasnt a poor carpenter. My old lady and i have talked about going to Gilliand several times. thanks for the teaser vid, PLEASE POST MORE!!!!
flagged.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff, I look forward to future installments.

Wether you know it or not, you have opened a huge can of worms, for me at least. The legitimacy of ATS, in my mind, is now open to scrutiny, with this whole battery-recharging business.

Do you realize how this all sounds? A guy can hold a battery in his hand and recharge it? And these mods are gushing all over it? The owners of the site? Can James do this whenever, with whatever kind of battery he wants? Could he do this with my battery powered car? Wouldn't this change modern society?

This....."ability"......could be, and should be tested, in the strictest sense of the word. With cameras rolling. This is a whole new area, above and beyond the "UFO, light in the sky, power-up" phenomenon. I'm past that now. I'd like an explanation from James as to how exactly, he thinks he is able to accomplish this phenomenon. Then, it should be tested in a laboratory setting.

I like to think I'm very open minded, but I have to admit, the New Age slant, has kept me at arms length from this "sanctuary". Call it a bias, but it's just not my cup of tea.

I'm an ATS-O-Phile. I will be crushed if I come to find out that even this site has been corrupted in the world of UFO BS-For Profit. As my mind conjures a new thread to address this "new" subject matter, I'm thinking of several different angles this story could go. At a minimum, I think ATS should conduct a new, concurrent investigation on this whole battery charging business...it's obviously a much bigger story than the "light in the sky" headline.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
That is a way cool silver bullet SUV. More interested in that rolling thunder of that palace on wheels. I have a secret desire to own an rv when/if my ship comes in. The batt thing is easily assertable and verifiable. With proper analytical testing. I have heard numerous times perfectly good batts going as dead as a panfry under paranormal sits.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft
Very interesting stuff, I look forward to future installments.

Wether you know it or not, you have opened a huge can of worms, for me at least. The legitimacy of ATS, in my mind, is now open to scrutiny, with this whole battery-recharging business.

Do you realize how this all sounds? A guy can hold a battery in his hand and recharge it? And these mods are gushing all over it? The owners of the site? Can James do this whenever, with whatever kind of battery he wants? Could he do this with my battery powered car? Wouldn't this change modern society?

This....."ability"......could be, and should be tested, in the strictest sense of the word. With cameras rolling. This is a whole new area, above and beyond the "UFO, light in the sky, power-up" phenomenon. I'm past that now. I'd like an explanation from James as to how exactly, he thinks he is able to accomplish this phenomenon. Then, it should be tested in a laboratory setting.

I like to think I'm very open minded, but I have to admit, the New Age slant, has kept me at arms length from this "sanctuary". Call it a bias, but it's just not my cup of tea.

I'm an ATS-O-Phile. I will be crushed if I come to find out that even this site has been corrupted in the world of UFO BS-For Profit. As my mind conjures a new thread to address this "new" subject matter, I'm thinking of several different angles this story could go. At a minimum, I think ATS should conduct a new, concurrent investigation on this whole battery charging business...it's obviously a much bigger story than the "light in the sky" headline.

Get a newly "dead" battery, warm it up and bang it, job done, I'm sure all this was covered several pages back.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Get a newly "dead" battery, warm it up and bang it, job done, I'm sure all this was covered several pages back.

Don't know about all that.. all I know of is my own personal experience when my audio recorder wouldn't work and James held my batteries in his hand for just a few seconds and they have worked like new since (and still have a 90% charge). I watched James very closely and he did nothing special to the batteries other than hold them for a few seconds. No banging, no voodoo, just held them, and then handed them back. It was all done with very little fuss and he was amused that I got excited over the prospects of sending him all my dead batteries (I go through a ton of them).

He also said anyone could learn to do it. But he did say also that his left hand (and body-side) did the opposite, which is to zap the power out of batteries. Even the Executive Producer I interviewed said that if James wore the battery-pack for the wireless microphone on his left-side, the pack wouldn't work. If he wore it on his right-side, the pack stayed charged up.

Johnny

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Well maybe if you get to chat with him again you could ask him where we start with learning something like that ! Would be a great skill to have !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join