It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Dial 2!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Does anybody remember the video of a man in the drivers seat of a car accident screaming "CIA Dial Two!" and "FBI!" The video was taken by on-lookers and the horn was blaring the whole time.

It was a very Erie video! Why would anyone scream that is anyones guess!

I need to see that video again! Help Please!

[edit on 21-8-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Um... is this a film movie? A youtube movie? an underground clip?
It may be referring to a call code, similar to a cop saying 187 code blue or whatever.
Just a guess anyway. More info on where you saw it please.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Haha I tried dialing *2 and it says "this special number has not been assigned or is not available in your calling area".

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well I tried it and nothing happened.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Have you tried calling the CIA and pressing 2?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Lol, that *2 thing is hilarious regardless. Itd have been funny if some authorative figure picked up like, "WHERES THE ALIEN INVASION AGENT?"
Oh well, maybe next time try *1

-Z-

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Aww man, I know the one you're talking about. I think he had just crashed the car he was driving. That was a weird video, but I don't know where to find it either. Hope someone does. I'll try to dig around if I get some time, I'd like to have a copy of it too.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure if is this one:

It was posted here some months ago.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Jesus, that poor guy looked terrified..

Does anyone know what the background noises were? It sounded like a war zone, literally. It almost sounds like someone took some audio from a war zone clip and overlayed it onto here.

But my take on this is the guy hit his head pretty hard and was having delusions. I fell off my 6 foot fence onto my head and was knocked out for half an hour. When I woke up I staggered back inside and was mumbling complete nonsense and kept repeating himself. He probably just had a major concussion.

Hopefully he is OK now.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

At least they didn't tase him like the kid who fell off the overpass and broke his back. They tased him for not following police instructions and saying something violent.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT to add:

Or did they? I can't get the whole video where I am right now. Sorry.

[edit on 8/21/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I dialed '2' from my home phone line and it didn't ring, just silence and I waited a few seconds and it sounded like the line was picked up, then hung up. I didn't get any recording from my telephone service (Telus)

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I remember years ago there was a number you could punch in at a payphone that would let you call for free. It was meant for police use only though.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thanks internos, that's the one.

Why would that guy be screaming all that? It just doesn't make sense!

He had to b a MK Ultra subject.

I'm interested to see what the ATS veterans have to say about this video.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

There are some number codes you can dial to get free usage. My kids once got a code some guy told them about while on vacation, but months later it was traced back to us through the hotel room phone and we got a huge long distance bill. They admitted it later, when we wondered how this could be, we never made these calls. I suppose had they used a payphone it wouldn't have been traced. I guess eventually it ends up being charged to the phone you dialed from.

I couldn't catch what the guy was saying at the very end of the video about being in an experiment. He was mumbling something about not wanting to be moved out of the car ....

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ben420

Does anyone know what the background noises were?

I'm thinking there might have been fireworks going off.

Anyone know where this was? I noticed a lit horse carriage go past. I know they have those here in NY. I thought maybe N'Oleans for a second, but the accents don't fit.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Why would that guy be screaming all that? It just doesn't make sense!

What about the "What's the frequency Kenneth?!!" incident? That was even a lot more weird. I almost went insane in that thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Very strange video, the fella in that car look like he was extremely distressed about something. I'm not sure why he keeps repeating "dial 2" as far as I know dialling the digit 2 would not achieve anything.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why the assumption "Dial 2" refers to a telephone? It sounds more to me like he's calling out a password. Not a good idea if you really are an operative.

I don't think it's a real password mind you. My call is drug induced psychosis or schizophrenia. The guy just ain't right in the head.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
right at the end he says "CIA Please operator, thomas volt" and then something about an experiment? very very strange.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just watched the video again and I just noticed something, correct me if I'm wrong but at 4:26 it sounds like he says something similar to "im on ATS" or "theyll take me to ATS"

Strange ey???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join