It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon UFO sighting ( with footage )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I just came across this news article and wanted to throw it in the kettle of the latest huge rounds of sightings this site has been bombarded with and lets see what people think it is...

According to the news article this is one day old now and shows both an interesting still photo and video.. the date puts it in place with all the other sightings that are evidently happening in that part of the world right now and appears to be of a metallic cylindrical construction in my view..

www.news10.net...

My take... if these are aliens - then appearing at this time is obviously a sign of their interest in our olympic games... this only goes to show they need to get better street maps.. they havn't even got the continent right!.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Im sure this footage has already been posted on ATS on the past few days..going to have a look for it.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I'd have suspected so myself.. I did a search for Oregon UFO etc. and came up blank, so I just put it in

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Yeah its in the thread "Oregon Man captures possible UFO on video" -
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
I remember watching the video before and posting on it...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
And to add a quote now... "DOH!"

Ah well, I guess the search engine isn't the best since it showed no hits with Oregon UFO... I'll try alot more harder next time

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well its good, coz i dont read absolultley every post and this one made it to the twitter feed, and there the ones i usually click on, so thanks for posting it!

Olympics? man china human rights are bad but thats juts the same guys who control the rest of the world, its like a political puppet except its not a person its a country.

point all cameras there and it sais "and you think your life was bad" "you should be proud of the freedoms you have" etc etc. also leads us towards the same idea that we dont want our freedoms taken away, so expect war or some form of "policing". It may even be done diplomatically as long as its true motive is acomplished. Why the hell else would they pick a place like that for one of the biggest games in the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well I missed the original thread as well but it is certainly nice to see something presented that has video and news coverage.
Now.. as to the nature of the object. Can't say as it seems overly strange but I have gotten used to non impressive video's. If it was something exceptional and wanted to make its origin known it would do something that would catch the eye as unusual but this didn't really do anything much at all.

Why do UFO's drive like they have a drunken pilot? To prove that THEY CAN!

new topics

top topics

join