It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Man Catches Possible UFO on Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Oregon Man Catches Possible UFO on Video

SUNRIVER, OR - Home video from a man in central Oregon showing what appears to be a UFO has experts scratching their heads.

"This is odd, I said, 'I've got to go get my video camera.' So I ran upstairs to the office and grabbed my video camera and the tripod," said Blake Lundstrom. He had been enjoying the view of gliders from the Sunriver airport outside his office sunday morning when what he calls a ufo appeared out of nowhere.

"The glider was just about 1000 feet off the ground here and the object was way up in the sky up here when I first saw it pretty much we are looking due west," Lundstrom said.

He followed the object for 45 minutes as it traveled curving south and then north towards Bend, Oregon
This is a pretty decent video because the guy works in tv production and used a tripod.

That doesn't happen too often, we know that.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Where's the link
That would help me a little bit.
Sounds interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
reply to post by reject

Where's the link
That would help me a little bit.
Sounds interesting.
the headline's the link...

link

[edit on 5-8-2008 by reject]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hope this gets more attention. I thought that Oregon sightings were non-existent.

Just as I am about to move away..... lol

EDIT: Wait, what is it?

[edit on 5-8-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Interesting and curious. It doesn't seem like a reflection at all, seems to be lit. A rectangle with a light in the center. Sounds like it wasn't moving that fast though, so I guess that broadens the # of things it could be.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Seems like a balloon to me....would explain why it didnt appear to move too fast whilst he was videoing it and if looks as if its rotating turning slightly but maybe thats my imagination.
Nothing that really stands out but then again maybe someone can examine the image more closely.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bmdefiant

I agree. It does look like a balloon made from reflective material. It does not change speeds or make any turns, it is just kind of floating along.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Lundstrom, who owns a small private television production company

Before anyone else mentions it.

No clue to what it could be.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Where is the video?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That was the entire video? An amorphous shape with no points of reference and some fellow pointing into the sky?

It's definitely a UFO. And it will probably stay that way. There's simply nothing there to aid in determining what the object is. It is interesting that it appears to have a rectangular shape....I don't know if that is a result of square pixels making up the image or if it was really that shape.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by MrPenny]

new topics

top topics

join