It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

08-08-08?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbaker20
Well some guy named Pastor Harry has a prediction he said he got from the bible codes he found which says the Sears tower will be hit in a terror attack on 8/8/08. His site here: www.satansrapture.com...

Thanks for the heads up. This is just the kind of stuff I'm looking for.

www.satansrapture.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Im sorry but all this stuff doesnt appeal to me too much.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
only prediction i have is

85 F and a 60% chance of thunderstorms.

and the LHC will be activated in just over 21hrs according to this site but whether that is true or not i guess we'll have to wait and see

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There's always this. But, it's just 'a game'. At least, that's what they're saying...

Link

Oh, and there's prizes.

(Sharpening my pencils...)

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
its actually 8.8.2008 -now thats modern - kind of digital age
It would have normally been 8th of the 8th 2008
or even earlier
On this 8th day of August in the year of our lord 2008.
looking less and less "patterny" each time if you ask me.

OP you are clutching, but thats the typical sensationalism that I come to expect from anyone starting a thread these days...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm like new here!

It seems, you can start any crazy thread in here, without any foundation! Would it not of been better to wait and see if prediction comes true, then listen to them people whom made accurate prediction?

Those posts, would be interesting!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
08/08/08 galactic freedom day.

www.eceti.org...

All secret agreements are void.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
My desk at work will be covered in all sorts of decoration due to my 50th on Sunday. The chinese will also celebrate my imminent birthday by holding a very colourful ceremony which will start at 12:08pm to allow myself and my collegues to celebrate with them over lunch.

P.S. I live in Scotland, so I got the time right!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Why provoke these guys looking to make predictions about lizard people, or alien attacks or nuclear war. Dont give them fodder pls.... Keep the forums clear for stuff that matters, speaking of that I feel the Mitchell's disclosure got very little attention in the house...other forums are still reeling from the admission.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111

Originally posted by wrathchild
The only prediction I got:

80 C

partly cloudy

40% chance of evening thundershowers.

Chuckle.

Good one.

How hot is 80C?

About 353 Kelvin. So 20 degrees (for both K and C) under the boiling point of water. Quite hot.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by me_ofef_seraph]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Big event tomorrow.

14 Days to my Birthday, but you knew that already.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I predict that it will be Friday.

And I will be off from work.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by me_ofef_seraph

Originally posted by Matrix1111

Originally posted by wrathchild
The only prediction I got:

80 C

partly cloudy

40% chance of evening thundershowers.

Chuckle.

Good one.

How hot is 80C?

About 353 Kelvin. So 20 degrees (for both K and C) under the boiling point of water. Quite hot.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by me_ofef_seraph]

OH MY GOD WE ARE GOING TO DIE.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I think 8.8.08 is very relivant due to 2 things. The start of what could be the most eventfull Olympics in history due to so many prophecies including Titors, that they wont actually take place and my favourite right now, that of a full false flag disclosure ie project Bluebeam. Tomorrow is also historic as its the day of the LHC countdown clock reaching 0. I know its been covered in some other threads, but it is a bit of a strange coincidence that bothe the Olympic online countdown timer and the LHC countdown timer are only seconds apart.

Search Bluebeam and LHC here on ATS for further information.

My own prophecy? The weather in scotland is going to be perfect for wedding photography, guess what I do for a living ?

I hope nothing bad happens tomorrow and it probably wont.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I predict, that, just as 1/1/01 or 6/6/06, people will ask what they think will happen on 8/8/08.

I also predict, that, the exact same question will be posed for 9/9/09, which is '666' upside-down, meaning whatever was supposed to happen on 6/6/06 will really happen then.

Or something.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

You predict the now quite well. You have not predicted anything, other than the now. It goes beyond specific...come on! You think plucky is playing around here?! We need twotal concentrawtion!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
people from all over the world will join together in a birds nest wearing tight jumpsuits and have a ceremony televised all over the world which will seem just a tad creepy

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
As another poster mentioned, 8/8/8 is "Galactic Freedom Day".

Also, according to Benjamin Fulford, the Asian elite may be planning something big for 8/8/8. (Assassinations?)

These two things may not be a coincidence....

I don't have much time right now, but look up Fulford's July 2008 interview on Rense, it's really interesting actually

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Oh wow, the Olympics and the LHC thing are set for tomorrow too??

Okay, SOMETHING big is going to happen tomorrow, with SO many coincidences pointing to 8/8/8....

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I predict the olympics will start

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join