It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

08-08-08?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well, the day after the 8th will be my fifth anniversary here at ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

OOPPSS! 5th Birthday, lol!

8th on my brain, lol

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Well 08-08-08 will be a very special day indeed!

It's my 21st birthday

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
crazy 8 08 08 is going to be crazy!!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
haha... Yeah something will happen on 08.08.08, my Birthday! Followed by copious consumption of alcohol...

I do think there will be some form of terrorist attack(s)... I've heard that the Sears tower is a target, along with various cities like Atlanta, Philidelphia etc... I do think terrorists will try and attack Beijing too.

Hopefully 08.08.08, will pass without incident and I will enjoy my Birthday and get VERY drunk!

Resentedhalo08

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Lots of 8-8-8 birthdays. Maybe we should start a Happy Birthday thread for you all.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It was predicted that I would win publishers clearing house on 8-8-2008. That is what the envelope said, so I guess this is a sign, I am really going to win! Yea

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hmm I do have a funny feeling everytime I think of 08-08-08 but its probably just superstition. However because we are all fortune tellers, tomorrow school will knock off at 3:20pm and then in the night I predict I will go out and get drunk.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lookfortruth
It was predicted that I would win publishers clearing house on 8-8-2008. That is what the envelope said, so I guess this is a sign, I am really going to win! Yea

YES, YOU ARE A WINNER!!!*

* If your contest number is picked.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by smans

OP you are clutching, but thats the typical sensationalism that I come to expect from anyone starting a thread these days...

You gotta problem with typical sensationalism? Why?

Hype makes the world go around.

Besides, where would ATS be without typical sensationalism?

Anyway...

Back to our scheduled program...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
I predict, that, just as 1/1/01 or 6/6/06, people will ask what they think will happen on 8/8/08.

I also predict, that, the exact same question will be posed for 9/9/09, which is '666' upside-down, meaning whatever was supposed to happen on 6/6/06 will really happen then.

Or something.

LOL!!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to ....um for china its considerd very lucky,for the jews wich im one of it is called a double adar the word adar means blessing or abundance and on 8/8/08 wich remarkably my birth day 8/8/69 it is subposebly a double out pouring of this,ive been thinking about this day since i was a kid and it is almost here. hope that helpspost by Matrix1111

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception
I'm like new here!

It seems, you can start any crazy thread in here, without any foundation! Would it not of been better to wait and see if prediction comes true, then listen to them people whom made accurate prediction?

Those posts, would be interesting!

No. probing is good too. Like this is what has come up so far:

RETALIATION is encoded with CHICAGO and TERROR.

I have found the next terror attack in The Bible Code and this is for CHICAGO, USA on the date of 8-8-08. Actually this attack on Chicago connects three Bible Code together in what seems to say Terrorists will launch a simultaneous attack on both Chicago (USA) and ISRAEL.

As with the Philadelphia- MAY 2008- Ebola Code, PREVENTION is encoded so thru mass awaressness, this attack can be prevented, unless of course this attack is allowed by GOD as part of his Divine Timeline".

BIBLE CODE I

CODE LOCATION: GEN, EXOD & LEV
CHICAGO (7AB = HEBREW) 8-8-08
TERROR - PLANE - CRASH - MISSILE
DISASTER - SEARS TOWER - FIRE
911- EVENING - NIGHT - 911
PRESIDENT BUSH - ANNIHILATE- AXIS EVIL --

The Bible Code seems to warn this terror attack on Chicago will be a repeat of 911, a plane crashing into the SEARS TOWER, the tallest building in Chicago. Yet this bible code warns the attack will be AT NIGHT, EVENING as opposed to 911 which happened about 9:02 EST, in the morning.

As I believe terrorists failed in their Ebola Attack on Philadelphia (MAY-JUNE 08) they are going back to their "tried and tested" plan of 911, using a plane as a "missile" to crash into the Sears Tower.

BIBLE CODE: LEV:1:12: CHICAGO
PLANE - CRASH - CREW - EVIL- WICKED
C4 - DOOR - WEAPONS - GUN - SNIPER

This Bible Code suggests that the crew will be involved in this terror attack. Although "Pilot" is not encoded, a pilot or co-pilot could be a secret terrorist and crash this plane. It is also possible that a terrorist "crew" will plant weapons such as small knives and a GUN for terrorists to use in taking-over a jet plane and crashing it into the Sears Tower. (many handguns can be disassembled and parts hidden thruout a plane).

www.satansrapture.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by Matrix1111

Why provoke these guys looking to make predictions about lizard people, or alien attacks or nuclear war. Dont give them fodder pls.... Keep the forums clear for stuff that matters, speaking of that I feel the Mitchell's disclosure got very little attention in the house...other forums are still reeling from the admission.

What? You haven't heard? ATS pays people to start rumors or stir things up here. It's good for generating activity and, consequently, increases advertising revenue. I don't see the problem. Maybe you should contact the ATS people and see what you can do to get your share of the pie.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here ia a prediction for you:

Time left until the end of the world.

www.lhcountdown.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
i have sad prediction too. idiots/criminals in the gov will still be with us. sad story indeed

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
08-08-08...very doubtful. With as much conspiracy has increased, I would think that the government has researchers looking through any text (religious or otherwise) that say "...such and such is going to happen on this day", just to plan for something, or allow for something to happen in this retarded country. Remember, taking over the world is a very strategic, well thought out plan that very few can conjure up.

Besides, nothing is going to happen until between the 11th and 15 of this month...no prediction, just stating the logic if you were to do the research.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111
Any preditions for August 8th, 2008? I can't seem to find anything being prophecied for that day. I don't see any warnings to be on the alert for acts of terrorism on that day? Anybody recall what happed on July 7th, 2007?

I heard this is the day dave navarro is faceing teleportation

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I got it.

The Middle East breaks out in peace after some interpretive dance by Mr Iran.

The world meanwhile falls off it's axis and goes screaming into the sun.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join