It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Originally posted by discombobulator

I saw your post and just haven't got around to replying.

Uh huh.

So you would have seen the post about the civillian contractors as well then, huh?

Oh yeah.

Bobert accused me of accusing all "400" of the people who analyzed the DNA in the lab as being "in on it".

You have not provided a quote of this because I never said it.

In fact I think that NONE of them had to be involved.

Although some may have been.

We will never know.

However certainly some of the renovation contractors are implicated by the evidence.

But I have never claimed to know who or how many.

This again we will never know.

Craig,
Do you have any clue how INSANE you sound with BASELESS accusations?
You act as though it is just as a matter of fact that they were able to plant hundreds if not thousands of pounds of explosives.
And then your claim that body parts were planted along with the DNA?
Do you know how that sounds?
INSANE!
I wish that the posters here could have heard some of the other claims you made BEFORE YOU STARTED YOUR "INVESTIGATION"
Plane was remotely piloted and my favorite was when you said that flight 77 passengers shot execution style by the government.
I am thankful though Craig that you get VERY LITTLE attention anymore over at JREF AND EVEN LESS over at the LCF.
Here is your new nickname
CIT CRAIG "SPACE BEAM" RANKE.
"The new Dr. Judy Woods"
Congrats bro wear that title with pride.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

The following explains quite well the difference between being witness to an accidence (or in this case a plane crash) and an innocuous plane fly-by; bearing in mind that when the NoC witnesses saw the plane, the furthest thing in their head was that the plane a few seconds later would make impact with a building - and therefore no need to automatically close the eyes at that particular point in time, of course!

"......
The personality, represented by the visible human body, thus consists of three factors: 1) the psychic, 2) the astral, and 3) the physical brain. Naturally, of these only the physical brain is manifest in the earthly world.
1) The psychic brain18 is the seat, or source, of thought and will and also of conscious action—guided by the thought and the will. All knowledge, experience, learning and so forth that the psychic brain receives can by the help of thought be transformed into both psychic and physical values and results. Thus, thought, guided by the will—for either good or for evil—analyzes, coordinates, recreates, refines or sorts everything it receives, then radiates the resulting material through innumerable facets of more or less brilliant nuances, all in accordance with the preceding process of thought. The more advanced the spirit whose psychic brain is the main factor of the human personality, the more prolific the activity of the thought, the more diversified the nuances and the brighter the radiance of the facets. Every thought process regardless how faint or short is perceived concretely by normal persons, since they can to a greater or lesser extent “feel” their thoughts working. All these thoughts that have been reflected upon come into permanent possession of the individual. Values derived during life on Earth from experience, learning, and so forth, are retained by the spirit from incarnation to incarnation and increased with each new incarnation.
In this way, through the process of thought, each individual builds or shapes his or her spiritual personality.

2) The astral brain, on the other hand, automatically accumulates and retains all impressions received during earthly human life until given occasion to reproduce what it has received, exactly as recorded, with no additions.
This can be illustrated as follows:
Someone gazes, say, at the ruins of an ancient castle. If the visual contemplation is accompanied by thought, an image of what is seen will be formed—through the vision and the physical brain—in both the astral and in the psychic brain. But if the viewer gazes unthinkingly upon the ruins and surroundings,19 as so often happens, then only the astral brain captures a reflection of that seen. The psychic brain remains unaffected, when the thought does not react to the vibrations of the astral cells. Later when, for some external reason—perhaps seeing a somewhat similar scene—the image of the ruin recorded in the astral brain automatically emerges in the physical brain, reproduced there exactly as the astral brain once received it. If the thought now concentrates on this emerging image, the image also assumes definite form in the psychic brain. Then, with the emerging image of the ruins from the subconscious as a start, the person can, say, by the power of thought, create a splendid castle with ramparts, moats, and so forth—a probable reconstruction of the original castle now in ruins. It is thus the thought that has worked upon and utilized the image of the ruin that was preserved and automatically reproduced by the astral brain, as the latter is able only to repeat that received, not to form from it.
The astral brain is affected not only through sight, but also through the other senses—hearing, smell and so forth. Impressions of experiences, events, sounds, tones and so forth can thus reappear on a given occasion—can be reproduced, that is, exactly as they were received.
An example follows of the many automatic movements humans perform with the help of the astral brain during everyday life:
In a room are two washstands, separated by a cupboard. Normally, a mirror hangs by a nail over one washstand. Someone enters, their psychic mind momentarily engrossed in a train of thought far removed from the immediate situation. However, the person’s eye catches sight of the mirror, lying at that moment, for example, on a table where it does not belong. The person’s astral brain instantly produces a mental image of the mirror hanging on the wall and, without interrupting his or her train of thought, the person takes the mirror—quite automatically—goes toward one of the washstands, holds up the mirror and lets it slide down the wall to allow the string to catch on the nail. The move fails and is repeated three, four or five times, still quite automatically. But with the repeated moves the vibrations of the astral brain cells awaken the individual from his or her thoughts. The train of thought started long before is thus suddenly interrupted, and the thought of the individual is willfully given a new direction. He or she lowers the hand holding the mirror, studies the wall and through the concentration of conscious thought discovers there is no nail whereon to hang the mirror—the nail is over the other washstand. The astral brain (the human subconscious) was incapable even of the following reasoning: that the mirror would not hang upon the wall because there was nothing to hang it on. Not until the vibrations of several unsuccessfully repeated movements awakened the individual’s consciousness—the spirit— could the subconscious error of the astral brain be corrected.
Finally, an example of the way a human being, to whose physical body an undeveloped spirit is bound, can, through autosuggestion believe he or she has “seen” every detail of an event, even though it was perceived only in fragments:

Someone witnesses, for example, an accident that is due to several “coincidences”. The shock of being present at the maiming or sudden death of one or more fellow beings causes an involuntary closure of the witness’s eyes—perhaps for only a few seconds. The image that through the sight and through the physical brain is registered in the astral and the psychic brains is then quite incomplete, since these can receive an image only of what the witness has “seen”. Later, recalling what took place and what he or she experienced, the witness tries by thought to piece together the recorded fragments. As an “eye witness”, the witness should of course know what had happened, but not recalling20 closing the eyes21—perhaps at the decisive moment—the witness’s thought sets about reconstructing a plausible general impression: it happened in such and such a way. . . But with the constant repetition of such thoughts, new images assume—through the thought-channel, the cord—definite form in the astral brain. These images appear with every repetition of what the eyewitness has experienced, and, supported by the thought, they become steadily clearer until the individual becomes convinced of having seen the accident in every detail; and although he very well knows that his thoughts have dwelt at length on the same subject, still he is deceived by the train of images that his thought has composed. As a rule it is useless that another eyewitness unfolds the event for him as it has really taken place, for he will, in most cases, stoutly maintain that his is the correct version.
Such uncritical thinking serves no other purpose than to push back the original exact but fragmented image received by the astral and the psychic brains and to produce a train of self-composed images having nothing to do with reality.

If a more advanced or a high spirit is bound to the physical body, such self-suggestion will not be able to take place as the spiritual self will quickly survey the situation and understand that it has received that which has happened only in fragments. And if the individual tries to gather these fragments into a complete picture, he or she will likewise realize that it was their own thought which had filled in the gaps.
Thus, the astral brain, the human subconscious, can never formulate, combine nor create new thoughts from its unconsciously stored knowledge—its impressions, learning, motions, or anything seen, heard or read—since it is able only to reproduce that which is received.

3) The physical brain—the receiver and communicator—is the only apparent factor in the human personality that, being an organ, is easily subjected to human scientific investigation. But since the other two factors cannot be materially investigated as can the physical brain, mankind has hitherto been unable to recognize these two non-visible but highly important factors—important, because so much of the human personality can only be explained and understood through their existence. ......."

From a work titled "Toward the Light". 1920.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

Ups! Forgot the footnotes to above extract, so here they are:

19) The image the physical brain cells received through the eyes can be so faint it cannot be impressed on the astral cells. The astral brain cannot then, of course, reproduce anything of what was seen.
20) The shock may blur remembrance of it.
21) A sudden fright can momentarily paralyze one’s consciousness so that the physical and astral brain cells are unable to vibrate. Nothing of what is seen registers as long as the paralysis lasts. Gaps may then occur and interrupt the overall image, even though the eyes remain open.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Look, this wasn't a magic show, or a coverup by David Copperfield, it was a PLANE flying into a BUILDING. If I saw a plane fly into a building, and it was a 757, I'd KNOW IT. There would be no doubt. I would not be "fooled" into watching the explosion, while a 757 quietly sneaks off, without me noticing, the entire premise is ludicrous. Why are those who you say saw what really happened irrelevant? They just stayed silent? Or they were all met first by agents who snatched them up and executed them as well perhaps, and no one noticed.

If you keep at this much more, not even the X-Files would accept your story as a working script. It's not even remotely believable. It is full of guesswork, wild claims, with absolutely no proof. It's built around some folks who think they saw fly off in a different direction, although NONE of them saw where it sent. While ignoring the witnesses that DID say they saw where it ended up.

With a final conclusion that it was a huge magic trick, and they were all "fooled".. with those who did see the truth, have mysteriously vanished or been silenced, and no one has noticed.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Give the CIT some time I am certain eventually they will get around to naming DC as being the mastermind behind what occurred at the Pentagon!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Look, this wasn't a magic show, or a coverup by David Copperfield, it was a PLANE flying into a BUILDING. If I saw a plane fly into a building, and it was a 757, I'd KNOW IT. There would be no doubt. I would not be "fooled" into watching the explosion, while a 757 quietly sneaks off, without me noticing, the entire premise is ludicrous. Why are those who you say saw what really happened irrelevant? They just stayed silent? Or they were all met first by agents who snatched them up and executed them as well perhaps, and no one noticed.

If you keep at this much more, not even the X-Files would accept your story as a working script. It's not even remotely believable. It is full of guesswork, wild claims, with absolutely no proof. It's built around some folks who think they saw fly off in a different direction, although NONE of them saw where it sent. While ignoring the witnesses that DID say they saw where it ended up.

With a final conclusion that it was a huge magic trick, and they were all "fooled".. with those who did see the truth, have mysteriously vanished or been silenced, and no one has noticed.

I live in a flight corridor between a major Air Force base and a state capital that is a major flight corridor for the military and civilian aircraft . Planes fly low through the corridor everyday. It is a part of the landscape so to speak. Last year a large building caught on fire and suffered a partial collapse in the city where I live...wooden support beams go figure. I was in my car watching the fire totally oblivious to the surrounding air traffic. I couldn't tell you how many planes, what type, and what direction any of the air traffic was traveling that day. My attention was not focused on the everyday and mundane it was focused on the extraordinary and out of place.. a large structure on fire.

Now in the case of the Pentagon, put yourself in the same situation. Low flying passenger jets are a part of the everyday and mundane events especially near a major airport and near the nations capital.

All of the sudden there is a huge explosion and fireball and massive amounts of smoke that is completely and utterly out of the ordinary especially at the Pentagon. Now who in their right mind is going to focus on the ordinary and mundane instead of the extraordinary and out of place? Most if not all will focus on the latter.

I believe this is the case with the fly over scenario which explains why there aren't witnesses coming out of the wood work testifying to a flyover. Why because their attention was focused on the huge explosion and smoke screen at the Pentagon.

On top of that you already have one fly over witness on the record. When you combine this fact with the completely false RADES radar data, the North of Citgo witnesses vs. the official flight path, the lack of debris, expert testimony on the damage, the loss of the plane to begin with in the first place, a strong solid case can be made regarding a fly over.

And by the way, what evidence can be presented that a plane did hit the building? Eyewitness accounts? Are you sure? Have they been collaborated and followed up via investigative reporting? How many accounts went from I deduced it hit the 'gon to I saw it hit the 'gon? Many appear to be that way.

Two useless videos from the DOD? No chain of custody for the alleged plane parts that have not been presented to the public for verification? FDR animations showing a plane too high? Employees not from the NTSB cleaning up the crime scene? Something smells fishy and it ain't jet fuel.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Craig,
Did you seriously mean this when you typed it?

We don't know "what hit the Pentagon" nor do we care.

truthaction.org...

Do you think that maybe the family members of those that died on flight 77 and those killed at the Pentagon might actually care?

Only a completely amoral disgusting human being would post what you did.

Do you think that maybe this why you are banned from soooo many truther forums?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

My GOD I can't believe how obsessed with me you are!

Are you ever going to get a life?

Do you really scour the internet every day for anything I post anywhere?

Naturally that quote is taken out of context.

The relatively obscure forum you linked to has a specific policy of not focusing on "what hit the Pentagon".

CIT has evidence proving the low flying commercial airliner timed perfectly with the explosion did NOT hit the Pentagon.

This proves a military deception and frankly whatever types of explosives or incendiaries they used to cause the damage is not important to us.

THAT is the context of the statement.

Now get a life and stop posting things that have to be removed because you are unable to stay on topic or discuss evidence like an adult.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

But strangely, here you are fanning the flames, drawing attention to yourself and engaging in the very behavior you're decrying.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

Huh?

I am here presenting original research, independent evidence, and fighting to seek justice for the worst attack on American soil and put an end to a fraudulent permanent global war.

I have a valid, noble reason to do what I do.

That isn't the least bit comparable to the completely illogical personal obsession that TheBobert, Reheat, and many other pseudo-skpetics have with me or others they believe are delusional nutcases.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This proves a military deception and frankly whatever types of explosives or incendiaries they used to cause the damage is not important to us.

LOL again "not important to us" YET IMPORTANT ENOUGH THAT YOU ACCUSED CIVILIAN CONTRACTORS OF PLANTING EXPLOSIVES AT THE PENTAGON.

You are a joke dude.

Ooops Craig your amoral nature is showing again.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing Dangler

So on a day when two planes already crashed into the twin towers and we were obviously under attack by terrorists using planes as weapons, you would not scan the sky's to see if there was another plane flying around. If there was an explosion and people saw a low flying plane hit the pentagon (or think they saw it) you can bet your life those same people would be scanning the skies to see if another plane might come crashing down nearby. After all, two planes hit in the same area in NYC just a little over a hour ago. So sorry, your scenario and the one we are talking about are completely different.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It always makes me giggle when truthers claim flight 77 pulled up and over the Pentagon by making sound sooo easy for people to miss a huge plane pulling up and over the Pentagon
"well you see they were so focused on the fireball that they were caught up in the Hollywood type special effects that the NWO pulled off with military precision. They missed the plane pulling up and away thanks to this slight of hand"

*snip*

MOD Note: Review this link: Terms and Conditions

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites that contains discussion of such material.

[edit on 9/4/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There will be no more personal commentary, period.

This thread is for the discussion of the topic, "The North Side Flyover".

Any further posts that are directed towards a fellow member or that which contains a personal insult will be removed.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert

LOL again "not important to us" YET IMPORTANT ENOUGH THAT YOU ACCUSED CIVILIAN CONTRACTORS OF PLANTING EXPLOSIVES AT THE PENTAGON.

You are a joke dude.

Ooops Craig your amoral nature is showing again.

No, bobert.

It is your own amoral nature that is showing again and again.

You support a government who is guilty of starting a war of aggression resulting in the
murder and maiming of many many hundreds of thousands of human beings including innocent men women, the old and frail, and countless children.
You support a government guilty of sending over 4000,some mere boys and girls, of its own citizens to their death in a totally false unlawful futile evil war. Not to talk about the many many people wounded and scarred for life. And not to talk about the guilt of displacing and shattering millions of families to a life of utter misery. Not to talk about the wanton destruction of everything that laboriously has been built up.

One could go on and on, but it is too painful for words.

This is what you support bobert, you and your fellow pseudo-sceptics. True evil at work.

You truly are a disgrace to humanity, and should be utter ashamed of yourselves, but fat change of that, since you sorry bunch are completely without any conscience.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by djeminy]

[edit on 4-9-2008 by djeminy]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I take it you wont be my date at the next Ron Paul rally?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing Dangler

Swing: No, I think people would notice. Planes do NOT fly that low, that close to the Pentagon. I live near an airport. There are planes that fly low over my place every night. They fly near where I work. But if a 757 was flying towards a building that was as close to my airport, as the Pentagon is to the nearest airport, I'd KNOW it was not supposed to be there. And I'd watch it. Until it either hit something, or climbed to safety

en.wikipedia.org...:The_Pentagon_US_Department_of_Defense_building.jpg

Imagine a 757 closing in on that. You'd honestly think it was "normal traffic?" Keep in mind that probably the majority of those who saw it, would know very well if that was a normal height and location for a jet plane. Many of the witnesses work nearby.

I'd know instantly if a plane isn't where it should be. If it was crusing a mere 100 feet from the ground, near my work, I'd know something is terribly wrong. And I'd watch it.

Here is the the most pressing issue: Imagine you spied a plane, at a very low altitude. You were watching it (and many DID see it, and saw it flying towards the Pentagon). Once you realized that "Huh.. that is flying WAY too low!" are you suggesting that you'd stop watching it? Or would you be glued to it, seeing what happens? I know I would. I'd watch it exclusively, and see where it went. And if there was a sudden explosion, I'd certianly report that. "I was watching this very low flying 757, and then nearby, there was an explosion! So I turned to see what exploded.."

I cannot believe for a moment that *every single person* that was watching that plane, all lost interest in it, and did NOT see where it went. Keep in mind this as well: It's not only large, it's incredibly LOUD. An explosion is a fairly short event. Once the explosion is done, you'd HEAR that plane, and you'd look up to see it flying away.

Finally, again... you could never convince me that someone would even suggest this as a serious plan to make a war. "Well, we'll just fly over, and we think all those nearby will watch the explosion, and not notice it flying away..."

The entire premise is just ludicrous, I'm sorry. You don't give those people who were witnesses near enough credit. If I saw a 757 hit a building, I'd KNOW IT. Just like the eyewitnesses who saw one hit the Pentagon. The "they didn't see what they think they saw" theory is just nuts. There is no smoke and mirrors when it comes to a large, LOUD.. 757. It's a huge silver jet for cripes sake.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
I take it you wont be my date at the next Ron Paul rally?

Are you gay..... as well as the above????

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join