It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by discombobulator
You just produced a quote with witness testimony that supports the RADES84 data and transcripts for.... no real reason at all?

Wrong again. Why do you have to be so immature as to twist what i post?

There is some evidence but you have to do research, file FOIA request, or send e-mails.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

You just produced a quote with witness testimony that supports the RADES84 data and transcripts for.... no real reason at all?

Wrong again. Why do you have to be so immature as to twist what i post?

There is some evidence but you have to do research, file FOIA request, or send e-mails.

Ok, I am now going to ask you again.

What was your point?

Why did you produce the quote and what is the relevance of the bolded section?

Could you please be adult enough to answer the question and not talk in circles?

If I am twisting what you post, could you please explain what exactly I have twisted and at least attempt to help me understand what your point was?

[edit on 5-9-2008 by discombobulator]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What was your point?
?

I have answered that question.

My point is AGAIN, that i have proven that the believers cannot post evidnece to support their claims or support the official story.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

What was your point?
?

I have answered that question.

My point is AGAIN, that i have proven that the believers cannot post evidnece to support their claims or support the official story.

And how were you doing this by producing a quote that effectively debunked what Craig Ranke was saying whilst also supporting the RADES84 data and transcripts?

Could you please be an adult and stop talking in circles?

How immature of you.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

How am i talking in circles? What don't you understand about actaul evidence not being released?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

How am i talking in circles? What don't you understand about actaul evidence not being released?

I understand that it has nothing to do with the quote that you produced.

Why did you produce the quote?

What was it's relation to Craig's post that you responded to?

What was the point of the bolded section?

Why are you avoiding my questions?

Why are you so immature? You're apparently an adult, right? When are you going to start acting like one?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Well if you would have read the post you would have known why.
It states that it is a quote from a witness.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
They are flying extremely low and close to the Pentagon all day every day.

I cannot fathom why neither myself nor Ray, a former Air Force officer, missed a big 757, going 400 miles an hour, as it crossed in front of our window in its last 10 seconds of flight. ... As we watched the black plume gather strength, less than a minute after the explosion, we saw an odd sight that no one else has yet commented on. Directly in back of the plume, which would place it almost due west from our office, a four-engine propeller plane, which Ray later said resembled a C-130, started a steep decent towards the Pentagon. It was coming from an odd direction (planes don’t go east-west in the area), and it was descending at a much steeper angle than most aircraft. Trailing a thin, diffuse black trail from its engines, the plane reached the Pentagon at a low altitude and made a sharp left turn, passing just north of the plume, and headed straight for the White House. All the while, I was sort of talking at it: "Who the hell are you? Where are you going? You’re not headed for downtown!" Ray and Verle watched it with me, and I was convinced it was another attack. But right over the tidal basin, at an altitude of less than 1000 feet, it made another sharp left turn to the north and climbed rapidly. Soon it was gone, leaving only the thin black trail.

Why are you avoiding my questions?

Why are you so immature? You're apparently an adult, right? When are you going to start acting like one?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well if you would have read the post you would have known why.

If you were an adult and mature and capable of reading you would understand that I have no idea why you produced the testimony, hence the million and one requests for you to explain it.

If you were an adult and mature and capable of engaging in meaningful debate you would take the time to explain your position.

But instead you show your immaturity by talking in circles and avoiding questions.

You're an adult, right? Act like one.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Let me make it as simple as i can since you seem to have such a probelm understanding.

1. It was a witness report to the C-130.

2. To show it was a different flight path then normal.

Now was that so hard to understand?

[edit on 5-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Let me make it as simple as i can since you seem to have such a probelm understanding.

1. It was a witness report to the C-130.

2. To show it was a different flight path then normal.

Now was that so hard to understand?

Thankyou.

So you agree that Craig was wrong.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Please do not be so immature as to put words in my mouth.

You have to keep proving my point about believers and how immature they really are.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by discombobulator

I am confused too. Doesnt that quote directly confirm the RADES data for the c-130?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

I am confused too. Doesnt that quote directly confirm the RADES data for the c-130?

Yes.

I think Ultima1 has realised he just put his foot in it.

Craig has maintained that any flyover plane would have been indistinguishable from normal traffic in that area.

Ultima1 just debunked him and in the process threw his entire flyover theory out the window.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Please do not be so immature as to put words in my mouth.

You have to keep proving my point about believers and how immature they really are.

And you've done a wonderful job of debunking Craig's ridiculous flyover theory.

Thanks mate!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Thanks again for proving my point that you have to twist post or put words in peoples mouth. Why do you have to be so immature?

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING OVER AND OVER UNTILL YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT.

THE WITNESS STATED THE C-130 WAS COMING FROM AN ODD DICRECTION NOT THE DIRECTION MOST PLANES FOLLOW.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You mean DIRECTION? Before you try to correct someone in that manner, make sure you can at the VERY LEAST spell correctly.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Thanks again for proving my point that you have to twist post or put words in peoples mouth. Why do you have to be so immature?

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING OVER AND OVER UNTILL YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT.

THE WITNESS STATED THE C-130 WAS COMING FROM AN ODD DICRECTION NOT THE DIRECTION MOST PLANES FOLLOW.

Precisely!

It was coming from an odd direction!

When you grow up and start acting like the adult you apparently are you will realise that this is a direct contradiction to Craig's claim that the "flyover" plane would have been indistinguishable from normal, everyday traffic!

DO YOU GET IT YET?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

This is so rediculous. Debating Ultima is like debating a 5 year old mental challanged kid. He doesnt understand. It is really pathetic and sad. I mean, you spelled it out for him and he still doesnt get it. He should not be allowed to participate in discussions on this board. The guy obviously has no idea what he is talking about and is really just plain dumb. And Ultima before you respond with you usual reponse, Sending FOIA requests and sending emails doesnt mean you are an expert on the subject, nor does it make you mature and proves you are acting like an adult. After all the stupid and rediculous threads and responses I have seen on this board, Ultima, you are by far the dumbest most rediculous poster. THat is all. BYE

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Craig,

Over a year and a half ago Aldope made this statement:

What are you going to do when April Gallop finds her two FLYOVER witnesses at Arlington National Cemetery and we reinterview them?
z6.invisionfree.com...

Has your super-sleuth checked back in yet so we can all finally answer Aldope's question?

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join