It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by discombobulator

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by discombobulator

Yes.

You have officially qualified as being a Grade A Liar.

You accurately described the only possible explanation for what he witnessed.

But we already know that he was on the other side of the Pentagon and saw the plane flying away.

So what is your point?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

So which one of these guys saw the plane fly over the Pentagon, Craig?

Any of them?

Roosevelt Roberts Jr.

Really? I don't see Roosevelt Roberts Jr.'s picture above.

Why did you respond with his name when he isn't one of the 8 people are I was referring to?

You are not a very honest person, Craig Ranke.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You got me!

Good night blob.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You have officially qualified as being a Grade A Liar.

You accurately described the only possible explanation for what he witnessed.

Yes, that you are lying when you refer to him as a flyover witness.

I think that we've already established that he didn't witness a flyover, despite your ridiculous lies to the contrary.

So what is your point?

That you do not have a shred of honesty and cannot be trusted to tell the truth at any time.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by discombobulator]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You got me!

Good night blob.

Does it suck to participate in a forum where you can't ban people for pointing out your many distortions and lies, Craig?

That's right, run away.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

You got me!

Good night blob.

Does it suck to participate in a forum where you can't ban people for pointing out your many distortions and lies, Craig?

That's right, run away.

Yes, take that Craig. You made a mistake when listing names. That proves the government story is true and you sir, are lying about everything.
In fact after all your posts here, we have caught you slipping up on such inconsequential things in a forum post more than once.
We have evidence of a few typos and places where you forgot a double negative.
This proves the government told us the truth.
Page after page after page after page of debunking your...
well not your actual story about the planes so much but
your ability to post well in a forum.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
GOT YOU NOW!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Pruflas75]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pruflas75

What a moronic post.

You get a gold star for your cheerleading effort, though.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Actually I was being sarcastic.

He didn't "get me" at all.

I didn't even mix up names.

Roosevelt Roberts saw the plane fly AWAY from the Pentagon immediately AFTER the explosion.

This makes him the first critical flyover witness no matter how hard "discombobulator" attempts to reduce this argument to semantics.

Flyover/flyaway/NoC/banking north side plane that did not hit........

It doesn't matter.

It all means the exact same thing.

Military deception.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Roosevelt Roberts saw the plane fly AWAY from the Pentagon immediately AFTER the explosion.

Ok, so we've established that Roberts is a "flyaway" witness.

Got any flyover witness, Craig?

And what did Roberts see flying away from the Pentagon if he can't confirm that it was the same plane that approached it?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

What a moronic post.

I guess you completely missed my point. All I see is so called "debunkers" patting themselves on the back for completely tearing craig's story apart when all they are really doing is finding tiny little inconsistencies in typing that really dont matter and hanging on them as if they bring the hole story down or magically put flight 77 in that hole. And apparently, they are not even right in the little things they call him on. How about a list of all the lies that have been uncovered and all the debunking that has happend here. One good list of why not to believe anything Craig said should finish this right?

link   
Craig,

Could you please point out where I've gone horribly wrong with my tinfoil hat theory?

1) The plane impacted with the Pentagon, as supported by CIT witnesses and the physical evidence.

2) Due to pilot/remote-control error, the plane came in slightly to the north of the planned approach, as supported by CIT witnesses.

3) The lightpole, VDOT mast and generator damage were staged in advance to allow the 757 an unobstructed flight path into the Pentagon, as supported by CIT's witnesses who put the plane on the NoC approach.

4) You are a Government disinformation agent that has been assigned to add this ridiculous and completely unsupported flyover idea to the Pentagon incident in a superbly executed attempt to minimise the damage resulting from the emerging NoC revelations.

link   

No but guess what....

CIT has just abandoned the "flyover theory" in favor of the "flyaway theory" as proven by the independent corroborated evidence from the 13 north side witnesses and Roosevelt Roberts Jr.

Want to help us with the press release?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pruflas75

What a moronic post.

How about a list of all the lies that have been uncovered and all the debunking that has happend here. One good list of why not to believe anything Craig said should finish this right?

In the USA Today Parade and Second Plane Cover Story video Craig distorts Joel Sucherman's account in many ways.

* CIT claim that Joel Sucherman confirmed his location when he had not.
* CIT further use the misreported location of Joel Sucherman to allege that he is lying when he said that he witnessed the impact.
* CIT then falsely identified light poles 1 through 5 to give the impression that Sucherman could not have seen both the side of the plane at the moment the impact location is no longer obscured by trees.
* CIT claim that Joel Sucherman states that the C-130 was 3 to 5 seconds behind AA77 when he in fact says that 3 to 5 seconds after impact he looked to the west and saw the C-130 in the distance.

How about the claim that Sean Boger had to have "deduced" the impact when he explicitly states that he stood there and watched the plane impact with, fully enter and then explode inside the Pentagon.

How about the claim that Keith Wheelhouse couldn't have even seen the impact site from his location with the supporting evidence being a photo taken in ANC from a location that Wheelhouse wasn't even standing at.

How about the Pfffft animation of Terry Morin's view of the plane that doesn't even remotely match what he is on the record as saying, with Craig's assurances that, even though he can't prove it, Terry has changed his account.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Yes please Craig you claimed CIVILIAN CONTRACTORS planted explosives at the Pentagon.
Time to BACK UP YOUR BS!
SO lets see Craig according to you
!) FBI INVOLVED
2) FIRST RESPONDERS INVOLVED
3) CIVILIAN CONTRACTORS
4) Lloyd the cabbie
5) Father McGraw
6) Mike Walters and the other reporters on the road that morning

WOW dude your delusion seems to know no bounds.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
SO lets see Craig according to you
!) FBI INVOLVED
2) FIRST RESPONDERS INVOLVED
3) CIVILIAN CONTRACTORS
4) Lloyd the cabbie
5) Father McGraw
6) Mike Walters and the other reporters on the road that morning

Don't forget that anyone who witnessed the impact (including observers from all sides of the Pentagon) who is not already a Government operative was simply...

... deceived.

A thunderous 757 just disappeared in mid air.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

No but guess what....

CIT has just abandoned the "flyover theory" in favor of the "flyaway theory" as proven by the independent corroborated evidence from the 13 north side witnesses and Roosevelt Roberts Jr.

Want to help us with the press release?

Sure.

Press release:
CIT admitted today that, after months and months of repeated howls to the contrary, they have not found anyone that witnessed a flyover (indicating a deception of some description) at the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I do not see why anyone is arguing over this. There is so much evidence that flight 77 flew into the pentagon. The surveilance footage, the photos of the wreckage and bodies at the crash scene, the witness testimonies. The mountain of evidence is so huge that Craig is going to be climbing over it until he dies a natural death.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by samael93
I do not see why anyone is arguing over this. There is so much evidence that flight 77 flew into the pentagon. The surveilance footage, the photos of the wreckage and bodies at the crash scene, the witness testimonies. The mountain of evidence is so huge that Craig is going to be climbing over it until he dies a natural death.

Cool, this is just what I had been looking for. Perhaps now you can share that information with all of us. I have been looking everywhere for it. Maybe whoever gave you a star for what had better be sarcasm can do it for you.

I will wait here.

I think all the debunkers should wait quietly too unless they have this evidence.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by samael93

Everything but the actual event. Which according to the de-bunkers couldn't be filmed because the camera's on the Military Headquarters of the United States, were only equipped for motion that you would see at a traffic intersection!

Obviously, something is up and something is being hidden from our eyes.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join